Big Ben

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,341 Followers

"You wanna spend the weekend with me?" he asked.

"Really? At your house?" I asked. I was really happy, but tried not to sound too excited.

"Yeah, at my house," he said with a chuckle. "Where else?"

I nodded. "Yes."

We drove to my house and I grabbed a couple of changes of clothes. Ben only asked that I bring a pair of khakis and a polo shirt or something similar as one of my changes. He wouldn't say why.

On our way to his house, we stopped at the grocery store and Ben bought some groceries for the weekend. That night we ordered pizza and watched a football game on the big TV. Ben had a couple of bottles of beer and I had a Coke and we sat on the couch and relaxed and drank and ate. Toby sat in between us. It was a perfect evening.

As it got late, we got ready for bed. While Ben was in the bathroom, he had me give Toby a scoop of food and some fresh water. I also gave him a doggy biscuit, which he hesitantly took from my hand and took it to his spot in the living room where he seemed to like to eat.

I walked into the bedroom and Toby followed me. Ben was buck naked and putting a clean set of sheets on the bed.

"Toby isn't allowed in our bedroom," Ben said. "And don't ever let him on our bed."

'Our bedroom', he said. 'Our bed'. I just stood there looking at Ben with Toby standing next to me.

"Toby, go to your crate," Ben said. Toby turned and trotted out of the bedroom and I shut the door behind him.

Ben furrowed his brow at me. "What?" he asked.

I shook my head slightly, waking from my trance. "Oh. Nothing," I said with a smile on my face.

I helped Ben finish making the bed. He took my clothes off and tossed them on the chair in the corner and we crawled into bed.

"I love you, baby," he whispered in my ear. "I love you so much. You mean the world to me."

"I love you too, Ben."

He looked down at me and he had a smile on his face. He looked so handsome and sexy.

That night Ben had me ride him. He leaned back and helped me bounce on top of his big fat prick while he gripped my hips tightly and thrust up into me. I surprised both of us when I came. I couldn't control myself as his cock continuously rubbed against my prostate. Previously, I had the stimulation of his belly rubbing against me to help me get there.

In this position, my dick bounced free and untouched as I rode him. As I shouted out his name, my back arched and my body tensed. I held still as Ben held my hips and pounded up into me. A rope of white hot come arced out of my cock and splattered on his chin.

"Fuck yeah!" Ben shouted.

I looked down at him and gasped as it was followed by four more shots, which landed on his chest and stomach. With a roar of my name, Ben thrust up into me and came. When I finally couldn't hold myself up any longer, I pulled up and off him. As his semi-hard cock flopped onto his thigh, hot thick come dripped out of my body onto his crotch.

I fell forward onto my chest onto the bed. "Oh god, oh god..."

Ben laughed and grabbed the towel he set aside and wiped himself off. He ran the towel up between my legs and my crack and then tossed it into the dirty clothes basket.

"C'mere," he grunted. He pulled me to him and I laid my head down on his furry shoulder and we fell asleep from exhaustion.

We spent Saturday by going to the movies, then for a long ride on the motorcycle. Ben made a pot roast for dinner. I helped him cut the vegetables, but he put it all together. It took a while to cook, but it was worth it. It was so good and became one of my favorite meals of all time.

Sunday morning, we had a bagel for breakfast and lounged around the house until noon. We took a shower together, and then got dressed. He had me put on the khaki cargo pants. I wore a light blue polo style shirt with it. He dressed similarly in dark cargo pants and a white polo shirt.

"Okay, Benji," he said. "Don't be nervous. But I want to introduce you to my family. Every Sunday, I have lunch with my brother. Then we go and visit my mom at the home."

"Are you sure, Ben?" I asked nervously.

"Positive."

"What if they don't like me?"

"Don't worry, they are gonna love you. Almost as much as I do."

He gave me a kiss and then we headed to the restaurant to meet his brother. We walked into the restaurant with Ben's hand on the small of my back. I saw the guy sitting in the booth and I immediately knew it was Ben's brother.

He looked a lot like Ben, but definitely older. His face was more worn. He was built big like Ben, but not as muscular. He wasn't what I would call handsome. He had a thin scar across his chin that went up into the bottom of his lower lip. His dark auburn hair was cut short and thinning on top. He had the same beautiful eyes that Ben had.

"Hey, bro," Ben said and they hugged and smacked each other on the back.

"Brandon, this is my boyfriend, Benji Carter. Benji, this is my big brother Brandon Davis."

"Hi," I said meekly. "It's nice to meet you."

I held out my hand and he pushed it aside and hugged me tight, lifting me off the ground slightly. He set me back down and held me away from him by the shoulders.

"Look at you, Benji. You're a tiny little thing," Brandon chuckled.

I blushed and he laughed harder. "And cute," he said as he ruffled my hair.

Ben and I sat in the booth across from Brandon and I sat quietly while they caught up. They only stopped talking to order our drinks and lunch when the waitress came by. As she left, Brandon was leering at her butt.

"Mmm. That's nice," he mumbled to himself.

"Behave yourself for once," Ben chuckled. "At least in front of Benji. Let him get to know you a little before he figures out what a pig you are."

The three of us laughed. We talked and joked the whole meal. Brandon was crude and he sure was a pig, but he was a nice, regular guy and I had to admit that he was pretty funny. I could tell that Ben really looked up to him. Brandon was four years older than Ben at 36. He worked as a contractor and owned his own remodeling business with a buddy of his. He was divorced, with no kids.

Brandon quickly realized that when I was embarrassed, I would blush and sometimes giggle nervously. He thought it was cute and funny.

"Christ, bro," Brandon said. "You marked the hell out of your boy's neck."

I sunk down in my seat and Ben and Brandon laughed as I took a sip of my pop.

"Shit, he's so small," Brandon continued. "You must about split him in half when you plug him with that monster between your legs. Man, I bet he screams."

I choked on my pop and started coughing as my face turned bright red as Brandon laughed, obviously pleased with himself for embarrassing me.

"Okay, Bran. That's enough," Ben said while trying not to smile. "You okay?" he asked me.

I coughed and cleared my throat. "I'm fine. And for the record, Ben's the one that screams when he 'plugs' me."

This time, Ben choked on his beer and sprayed it across the table. Brandon laughed so hard his face turned beet red and Ben joined him. I sat there with a smug smile on my face having made both of them laugh.

After we finished lunch, Ben excused himself to use the bathroom. Being alone with Brandon, I felt a little nervous.

"Don't be scared of me, kid. I ain't gonna bite ya. I like you. Ben say's he's in love with you. You in love with him?"

"Yes. Very much. Ben is wonderful."

I smiled to myself and sighed softly as I thought about all of the things I loved about my boyfriend.

Brandon smiled at me. "Ben's never introduced me to anyone before. Anybody can see he's crazy about you. My little brother means the world to me. He's had a tough time over the years finding someone. I want nothing more than to see him happy. He deserves it. I'd tell you to be good to him, but I can already tell that's not going to be a problem."

Brandon chugged down the rest of his beer, then put money and a tip inside the bill presenter.

"Oh, wait," I said as I pulled out my wallet.

"No. My treat," he said. "Put your money away."

I opened my mouth to protest, but a stern look from him had me putting my wallet back into my pocket. "Thank you."

"No, thank you for loving my little brother."

Ben returned to the table and I got up to go to the bathroom and they told me to meet them outside. I quickly did my business, then walked out front. Brandon was smoking a cigarette and they seemed to be having a pretty serious conversation. They saw me and they both smiled. Ben put his arm around my shoulder and we walked back to his truck.

We followed Brandon's truck to the nursing home where their mother stayed.

"Brandon likes you a lot," he said to me as we drove.

"Really?"

"Yup. I knew he would. I told you not to worry."

As we walked into the nursing home, Ben whispered to me. "She might not remember who we are at first, but usually she comes back pretty quickly. Don't be nervous, okay?"

I nodded and followed Brandon to the reception desk where he checked us in. We were led to their mother's room by a nurse.

"Bonnie," the nurse called out. "Look who's here. You got visitors."

Bonnie Davis was sitting in a chair with a book of crossword puzzles on her lap, just staring out the window. She was frail and thin looking, but I could tell that she was tall. She had graying auburn hair and green eyes, just like her boys.

"Hey, mom!" Brandon said.

She looked up at us and seemed to be really confused.

"Hi, mom," Ben said.

She looked between the three of us for a few moments and then smiled at Ben. "My Brandon."

"No, Mom. It's me, Ben," Ben said as he bent down and kissed her head.

"I'm right here, Mom," Brandon said as he moved next to Ben and gave his mom a kiss.

"My boys," she said. "You came."

She had tears in her eyes and it broke my heart.

"Of course we did," Brandon said. "We come every week."

"How are you doing, mom?" Ben asked.

"I'm good now. But I'm hungry."

"We'll see about getting you a snack or something to eat," Ben said.

He stepped out into the hall and flagged down a nurse and asked for something for her to eat.

"Is this Ginny?" she asked looking at me with confusion.

"No, mom," Brandon said with a chuckle. "That is definitely not Ginny. Ginny and I broke up. We got divorced. Remember?"

Ben took my hand and pulled me to his side. "Mom, this is my boyfriend, Benji."

"Benji?"

"Yes. Benji," he repeated.

"It's nice to meet you, ma'am," I said.

"Benji is a boy's name. That's your name," she said, looking totally confused towards Ben.

"Yeah, we have the same name. And Benji is a boy."

"A boy?"

"Yeah, mom. Remember... I like boys."

Ben blushed a little bit and it made me smile.

"Right," she said with a frown. She looked at me disgust and said, "You're a queer."

I looked down as my eyes flooded with tears.

Ben gasped. "Mom!"

I knew she didn't mean it and didn't know what she was saying, but the memories of my dad treating me so bad came back and I buried my face in my hands and started to cry. Ben wrapped his arms around me.

"Shh... She didn't mean that way, Benji," he whispered.

"I know. It's just... My dad used to..."

Ben cupped my face in his hands and looked me in the eyes. He wiped my tears with his thumbs.

"I'm gonna take care of you, Benji," he said quietly. "Your dad will never hurt you again."

He bent down and kissed me on the lips so tenderly. I melted into his arms.

"I love you, Ben," I whispered.

"I love you, Benji."

I looked up and saw Brandon watching us. He had tears in his eyes and he was smiling at me.

Bonnie held her hand out to me, but her face was soft and she was smiling warmly. "Are you married to my Ben?"

"Um, no. But I love Ben very much," I said quietly and I cut my eyes towards Ben.

She motioned for me to come closer and she gave me a hug and patted my back.

Then she gave Ben a hug. "I'm so happy you finally found someone," she told him.

When Ben stood up, he had tears in his eyes and he quickly wiped them away. He pulled me to him and hugged me.

We visited for another hour. Ben's mother drifted in and out, but Ben said that today was a good day.

When it was time to go, Brandon hugged Ben and then gave me a hug as well.

We got into the truck and Ben looked at me. "You wanna go out tonight? To a bar?"

I knew that leaving his mom always depressed him and I smiled and nodded. We drove for a while and Ben pulled into the parking lot of a place called the Phoenix.

"I've only been here a couple of times," Ben said. "It's a little rough, so just stick with me and you'll be okay."

Ben got out of the truck and pulled off his polo shirt. He was wearing a white wife-beater underneath. It stretched out over his thick body and curly auburn hair spilled out over the top. He looked so hot. My penis twitched in my briefs at the sight of him. He took my hand and we walked to the door. He greeted the bouncer and we went inside after the bouncer verified my ID.

It was dark and smoky and loud inside. A long bar occupied one side. A second floor above circled the entire bar, open in the middle above the dance floor, allowing everyone above to look down at the dancers.

The bar was filled with all sorts of guys, though most of them were rough looking and older than me. I saw a couple of them leering at me and I gripped Ben's hand tighter and moved closer to him. I followed Ben to the bar and he ordered a couple of beers for us. We made our way to the other side and found a table. I hopped up onto the stool and took a drink of my beer as I looked around in amazement.

Guys were dancing close and some were even making out on the dance floor. Other guys were kissing at tables. Others were talking and laughing with their friends or boyfriends.

They were all like me and Ben. I looked up at Ben and smiled. He leaned down and kissed me, open mouthed, sensual. I blushed and giggled and looked around. No one was watching. They didn't care. It was so freeing. I looked at Ben and laughed.

After we finished our second round of beers, Ben pulled me out to the dance floor when a slow song came on. Ben put his arms around me and I laid my head on his chest and moved with him.

"You having a good time, baby?" he asked me.

"Yeah. The best," I said looking up at him.

"Good."

He bent down and kissed me. We danced in each others' arms while kissing passionately, our tongues intertwining and toying with each other. I could feel Ben's erection pushing into my stomach. My own was pushing a little tent in my cargo pants.

As the song ended, Ben took my hand and pulled me off the dance floor. He led me up the stairs to the balcony. We took a spot on the balcony and he stood behind me with his arms around me as we watched all of the guys bouncing and grinding to the music.

We moved away from the balcony against the wall where it was darker. We found an empty table and Ben lifted me up on to the stool. He grabbed my face with his hands and kissed me hard. He sucked on my neck for a second, then moved up to my ear. He flicked it with his tongue, sending a shiver down my spine.

"You are so fucking sexy, I could fuck you right here," he growled into my ear.

I whimpered and pulled him closer to me. He ground his hard dick into my crotch. He gave me another hot kiss and then reluctantly pulled away.

"I gotta piss and I'll get us couple more beers. Stay right here," he said. I nodded and he gave me another kiss and left.

I watched him strut down the stairs like a stud and smiled to myself. Someone moved in my way and I tried to look around him to see my man. The man stepped closer and I looked up and gasped.

"Hey, Benny boy," he said.

"Dan!"

I was shocked to see my first lover standing in front of me. He was a little fatter than he used to be, but it was Dan alright.

"That was quite a show you put on down there," he smirked. "You looked like a little whore in heat. Is that neanderthal paying you good money?"

"Go away."

Dan stepped closer to me and I backed up against the wall.

"Aww, Benny, you don't mean that. You know, I asked your Dad about you the other day."

I turned away from him and didn't respond to his goading.

"He said 'that little faggot ain't no son of mine.' A little harsh, I thought."

Tears stung my eyes and I looked at him with hatred. "My boyfriend will kill you if you don't leave me alone."

Dan laughed. "Your 'boyfriend'? You're fucking that ugly bastard for free?"

"Shut up! He's not ugly. He's handsome and he's the nicest guy in the world. I love him and he loves me."

Dan moved even closer. "I'm sure he does. Even I loved you when you spread your legs for me and gave me your cherry."

He grabbed the back of my head and moved in closer like he was going to kiss me. Suddenly he was pulled back away from me and decked across the jaw by Ben.

"Get your filthy hands off my boyfriend!" Ben growled.

Dan quickly recovered and punched Ben in the gut.

"Leave him alone, Dan!" I shouted and I jumped up and moved in front of Ben.

Dan grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me forward and shoved me to the ground. He held up his fists to Ben. Ben's face turned red and his eyes darkened. He hauled back and decked Dan across the eye with his right fist, followed up by a left across the nose. Dan stumbled and fell back onto the table behind him and slumped unconscious to the floor.

Ben pulled me up to my feet and pulled me into his arms. I wrapped my arms around him tight and held on for life.

"Let's get out of here," Ben said. He took my hand and pushed through the crowd that had gathered around us.

We walked right to the truck and climbed in. Ben started the truck and he sped off towards home.

"So... That was your ex, huh?" he asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Yeah. I hate him."

"I heard what he said to you. If I could get away with it, I'd have killed him right there."

I looked at Ben. He was staring straight ahead. He was gripping the steering wheel with white knuckles. I reached up to his right hand and grabbed it. He visibly relaxed and loosened his grip on the steering wheel and we quietly held hands for a while.

"Did you hear what he said about my dad?" I asked quietly.

"No. I heard you tell him we loved each other and then what he said after... about your cherry..."

Ben paused and a growl rumbled in his chest. "That was how I figured out who he was. What did he say about your dad?"

I gulped. "He said he asked Dad about me... and Dad said 'that little faggot ain't no son of mine.' Do you think he really said that?"

I turned my head away and looked out the window and started to cry and Ben turned into a parking lot. He undid his seat belt and pulled me to him and I sobbed as he held me until I stopped crying.

"I'm sorry I keep crying all the time," I sniffled.

"Don't be sorry, Benji. You can't help how you feel. You're sensitive. It's one of the things I love about you."

When we pulled into his garage, we went inside and Ben asked me to turn on the shower while he took care of Toby.

I climbed into the tub and stood under the warm water with my eyes closed. I took a deep breath and relaxed. I opened my eyes when the shower curtain opened and Ben stepped in. I looked up into his manly face and smiled. I wrapped my arms around him and we held each other under the warm water.

"This is nice," I said.

"Almost as nice as dancing with you."

I gave him a squeeze and then got the washcloth and shower gel and began to clean my bigger, older lover.

After washing and drying each other, we climbed into bed.

"Despite running into Dan, I had a great day today, Ben... Especially meeting your brother and your mom. The whole weekend was great. It really meant a lot to me that you'd share it with me."

"I'm glad, baby. I loved having you here all weekend."

robcub32
robcub32
4,341 Followers
1...345678