Big Ben

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben turned onto his side and lovingly stroked my face and my chest.

"I love you, Ben."

"I love you, baby."

He bent down and kissed me. His tongue pushed into my mouth and he insistently explored every inch of me. I could feel his prick hardening against my hip as we kissed. He climbed between my legs, pushing them apart with his beefy thighs. I moaned and whimpered as he sucked on my neck.

"Make love to me, Ben," I whispered. "I need you so bad."

I grabbed the lube off the nightstand and gave it to Ben.

"Please," I begged.

Ben slid down my body and spread my legs apart. I laid my head back on the pillow. His tongue slid down the length of my shaft then swiped across my balls, moving further down. He spread my cheeks with this hands and I braced myself for the pleasure he was about to give me.

His tongue wiped across my tight little hole and I gasped and gripped the sheets. I writhed around on the bed as he tongued me and licked me into delirium. Ben pulled up and straddled my chest. His 10-inch uncut cock bobbed in front of my face.

"Suck my cock," he demanded.

I whimpered and leaned my head forward and took him into my mouth, pushing back the foreskin with my lips. I bobbed up and down on his thick shaft. He pushed forward and pumped it in and out of my mouth until it was good and wet. He moved back down and pushed my legs apart. He lubed up his fat cock and slid it into me.

I cried out in pleasure and grabbed at his back. "Yes, Ben!"

"Take my cock, baby," he grunted as he pumped hard in and out of me.

"Oh god, Ben, it's so good."

"You like that? You like my big cock, Benji?" he husked, accenting each word with a hard thrust.

"I love it, Ben, I love it. I love you so much. Oh god, please... Make me come, Ben, please."

Ben ruthlessly pounded the shit out of my ass. The headboard banged against the wall repeatedly. The noise caused Toby to start barking outside the door.

"Ung, fuck yeah!" Ben groaned. "I love your tight little ass, baby... So hot... Oh god, you're so fucking good."

"Oh, Ben, yes! Don't stop, don't stop..."

"Who's your man?"

"You are, Ben."

"Who's ass is this?"

"It's yours, Ben. I'm yours, Ben. Only yours, forever."

"Aw fuck, you're making me come!"

"Come inside me, Ben! Oh my god, I'm coming, Ben!"

"Oh shit, I'm.... BENJI!"

We both exploded simultaneously. As I spurt all over our stomachs, Ben blasted his load deep into my ass.

He collapsed on top of me, panting in my ear and peppering my neck and the side of my face with light kisses. I laid under him, my body trembling uncontrollably.

"You are fucking incredible, Benji," he growled into my ear. "I am so fucking in love with you."

"Love you too, Ben."

I kissed Ben's whiskered chin and looked up into his face. His eyes were drooping shut. His dick softened and popped out of me. He rolled over onto his back and pulled me to his chest. I fell asleep in his arms.

***

Monday morning we went to work as normal and ate lunch together. That night we went to my place after we had dinner. He stayed for a while, then left after we had made love and started to fall asleep.

Laying in my bed after he left, I felt so cold and lonely without Ben. After the weekend with him, I wanted more. I knew it was selfish. Even so, I didn't dare ask him to stay or to take me back to his house. If he wanted me to come with him, he would have asked. The tears fell easily from my eyes as I laid there feeling sorry for myself.

When I got up the next day, I was dragging. I had tossed and turned all night and was exhausted.

I had trouble concentrating on my work, so I went to the break room and got a Coke and returned to my desk. I was going over the routes so far for the week and I almost burst into tears. It was Ben's turn for another long haul and he'd be gone Tuesday afternoon through Friday afternoon.

When he stopped by the desk, I gave him his paperwork for the day, but didn't mention the haul yet just in case. He looked tired as well.

"You okay?" he asked me.

"I'm just tired," I answered.

"Me too. Didn't sleep well."

"Yeah, me neither."

Two of the other truckers lined up my cubicle and Ben said he'd see me at lunch and left me to get back to work.

At lunch time, I told Ben that he was going to have to do the haul and he shrugged. "Okay."

Tears welled up in my eyes. "I'm gonna miss you," I whispered.

"Hey, don't do that, baby. You know I'm gonna miss you like crazy, but it's only a few days and I'll be back. And you know I can't turn down the pay differential."

"I know..."

"My neighbor usually looks after Toby when I'm gone. Why don't you stay over at my place? You can keep an eye on the house, and Toby would love your company."

"Really?"

"Yeah, if you want. You're gonna have to get up a little bit earlier to get here on time, though."

"I'd love to babysit Toby," I nodded and smiled and Ben had a big grin on his face.

"We'll stop by your place tonight and you can pack a bag for the week. Tomorrow morning you can drive us to work in my truck to get used to the ride."

After dinner, we stopped by my apartment and I packed a suitcase and my toiletries, then we headed over to Ben's house.

We sat on the couch together with Toby and watched TV. I fell asleep on Ben's shoulder with his arm around me.

"Benji."

I opened my eyes and realized I was laying on Ben's shoulder with a string of drool dripping out of my mouth. I sat up and blushed as I wiped my mouth and chin. The news was wrapping up on TV and Ben turned it off.

"Toby, go to your crate," Ben told him as he gave the little dog a gentle swat on the butt. Toby hopped off the couch and ran into his kennel and sat down.

Ben held out his hand and I took it and followed him to his bedroom. We did our bathroom duties and got ready for bed. I crawled into bed naked while Ben did a last sweep of the house making sure everything was locked and all the lights were off.

By the time he got back, I was asleep. I woke up when he got into bed and I snuggled up against him.

"You're so cute when you sleep," he said. "Like an angel."

I smiled and kissed his chest and tightened my arm around him.

"I love you, Benji," he whispered.

"Love you," I said as my eyes shut and sleep overtook me.

***

The alarm going off jarred me awake the next morning. Ben rolled away from me and turned it off, then moved back behind me. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight against him. I sighed deeply. I felt Ben's soft lips brush up against the back of my neck. His hard dick pressed into my back.

"I want you, Benji," he growled.

I whimpered and turned around and kissed him. I pressed my lips hard against his and opened my mouth. I tentatively flicked me tongue on his bottom hip and entered his mouth. I found his tongue and Ben groaned and pushed me onto my back. I eagerly spread my legs wide for him, and he lifted my left leg up.

"Want you too, Ben," I whispered.

We didn't have a lot of time before we had to get ready for work, so there wasn't a lot of foreplay. He stayed on his side and pushed into me. There was an initial shock of the pain when he entered me with his thickness, but it quickly faded. He leaned over and kissed me and grabbed my dick and within minutes he was pounding the come out of me while shooting a huge load into me.

After we showered and got dressed for work, we quickly made lunch and Ben said goodbye to Toby. He gave me a set of keys as we were leaving.

"These are my truck keys and the house keys."

I took the keys and climbed into the driver's seat of the big white truck. I pressed the button to open the garage door and put the key in the ignition. My hands were shaking and I looked over at Ben.

"Don't be nervous," he said as I started the truck. "You'll do fine."

"I haven't driven in a really long time and it was nothing this big."

"You'll get used to it quickly. You handle big things real good."

Ben laughed and his innuendo made me blush and giggle. But Ben was right. After a few minutes, I got used to the way it worked and we made it to work fine, albeit it took us a little longer than when Ben drove.

I pulled into the parking lot and parked the truck and turned it off. I was grinning proudly as I hopped out of the truck and Ben laughed. He ruffled my hair and we went inside to get our day started.

After we had lunch, I walked out to Ben's rig with him to see him off.

"You ever been in a semi before?" he asked. I shook my head and he opened the door and helped me up. I climbed over the driver's seat and into the passenger's seat. He got in and shut the door.

Ben smiled at me and I smiled back at him. "You're so handsome, Ben," I said.

I looked at his face and let out a soft sigh. "Are you growing out your beard? You haven't shaved in a few days."

"Yeah, I was gonna shave it off this morning, but I didn't have time. Someone was distracting me."

"I didn't hear you complaining... but I did hear Toby barking."

Ben laughed. "I guess he doesn't like the headboard hitting the wall."

I smiled bashfully and blushed. I looked around the big rig. It was big and roomy and everything was nice and clean. I looked behind the seat and peeked behind the curtain. "Is this where you sleep?"

"Yup."

"There's not a lot of room. Aren't you uncomfortable?"

"I'd rather be at home in my big bed, but it's not too bad."

Ben got up and opened the curtain and crawled back and laid down on his back. He put his hands behind his head and his legs were bent at the knees. "See?"

I smiled at him and then jumped on him. He laughed and grabbed me and pulled me to him and kissed me.

"You're gonna get us in trouble," he said.

I ran my hand down his chest and stomach to his crotch. I gently squeezed and massaged the lump there and it started to grow under my hand.

"I wanna show you how much I'm gonna miss you," I whispered.

I unbuckled and unzipped his pants. I pulled his dick out of the fly of his boxers and I bent down and took him into my mouth. I sucked and stroked and he was hard and throbbing within a minute.

"Oh fuck, Benji..."

Ben grabbed my head and pushed it up and down on his big cock. I moaned and sucked hard, sliding and twisting my spit soaked hand up and down the shaft. Ben was grunting and groaning.

"Suck me, baby..."

He didn't hold back; he bucked up into my mouth until he blew his load in less than three minutes.

I sat up and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. He stuffed his softening member back into his jeans and did up his fly and belt.

He pulled me close to him and kissed me tenderly.

"I wish I had you on the road with me."

I opened my mouth to say how much I was going to miss him, but shut it when tears welled up in my eyes. He hugged me and I laid my head on his shoulder as he stroked the back of my head and my back.

"I gotta go, baby," he whispered.

I nodded and sniffled. He moved around me and got out of the truck. He helped me down and gave me a quick hug, then climbed back in. He started up the truck and I stood and waved to him as he drove off.

The first night in his house without him was really weird. Toby didn't know what to make of me. He was happy to see me at first, but then he went and sat by the door that led into the garage. I realized he was waiting for Ben to come inside. It was cute, but sad at the same time.

"I know, Toby. I want your daddy to come home, too."

After I made myself a sandwich for dinner, I cuddled up on the couch and watched TV. Toby finally came and curled up behind my legs with his head resting on my thigh.

Ben called around 10 PM like he said he would. We talked for almost an hour. I told him about Toby laying by the door waiting for him and he laughed and said his dog was crazy. I could tell that it touched him though.

After we hung up the phone, I got ready for bed. I accidentally left the door open and Toby came into the room and sat down looking up at me as I laid in bed. I told him to go to his crate and he left the room. I rolled over onto my side, facing away from the door. I wished Ben was cuddled up behind me. I heard Toby come back in and then jump up onto the bed. He moved around behind me in a circle a few times and then he plopped down and curled up into a ball behind my legs, his head resting against my butt.

I know that Ben said Toby wasn't allowed on the bed, but I didn't want to be alone so I let him sleep with me. Toby ended up sleeping with me every night.

Thursday night, Brandon called and said he was going to come over with a pizza. He brought a large pizza and a six pack of beer. I drank part of a beer and ate two slices. He finished off the pizza and two of the beers. Toby was really happy to see Brandon and spent most of the night with his head on Brandon's lap.

"Did Ben send you here to check on me?" I asked.

"Not to check on you. Just to make sure you were okay. Keep you company."

"I miss Ben," I said with a pitiful smile.

"He misses you, too. He said last night that you were really upset on the phone."

I nodded, recalling how I had cried so hard because I missed him so much. My face turned red and I looked away as I realized the tears were about to fall again. Brandon put his arms around me and hugged me and patted my back.

"I love him so much," I whispered between sniffles.

"He loves the hell out of you. Shit, you're all he talks about now. To be honest, it's gettin' kinda old."

I pulled away and laughed with him.

"He'll be back tomorrow, little brother. You can make it one more day."

"I like being your little brother."

My cheeks pinked up and I looked away, embarrassed that I had said that out loud.

He laughed at me and ruffled my hair.

We continued to talk for a while longer and Brandon left just before Ben's nightly call. Before he left, he gave me a warm hug and a kiss on the top of the head.

***

I got to work Friday morning a few minutes before 7:00. I hurried to my cubicle and got logged in to my PC and started working.

Around 9:00, I headed to the trucker's lounge to give some paperwork to one of the drivers. As I walked back to my cubicle, I noticed a group of three men enter the building. I recognized one of them was the owner of the company, 'Ace' Sinclair.

Not an hour later, we were all told there was a mandatory staff meeting and we were to report to the warehouse floor outside the trucker's lounge immediately.

"What's going on?" Mona asked me as we walked back to the warehouse.

I shrugged. I was feeling really nervous. All of the employees that were in the building gathered on the floor.

Ace stood in front of the crowd and greeted us. "Hey, everyone. It's good to see you all again. I'm gonna make this brief since I know you got work to do. Joe Boothe has left the company to pursue other career opportunities."

We all looked at each other, shocked and surprised.

"Warehouse manager Cole Ford will replace him, effective immediately."

Everyone was stunned as Cole moved out from the employees to stand next to Ace. Ace then went on to announce other changes. They were eliminating the warehouse manager position, but leaving the current assistant warehouse manager. He and a newly created assistant logistics manager would report to Cole.

Cole told everyone that he hoped that we would give him our support and he looked forward to the challenge of the new position.

As we all returned to work, everyone was murmuring and talking amongst themselves about the changes. Mona asked me what I thought happened to Boothe.

"It sounds like he got fired," I whispered.

I had just settled down at my desk when Cole Ford stopped in and asked to see me. I followed him into Mr. Boothe's old office. Ace Sinclair was sitting in one of the chairs in front of the desk and I started to panic.

The only thing I could think was, 'Oh my god. I'm being fired.'

Ace stood and shook my hand. "It's good to see you again, Benji."

Cole sat down at his new desk.

Ace continued. "I understand that you and Joe Boothe had some issues in the past."

"Yes, sir," I said and swallowed nervously.

Ace pulled some papers out of a file folder.

"It seems that in your upcoming annual review, you were given an unsatisfactory rating in every category. He recommended that you be terminated."

I looked down at the floor and braced myself. I would not cry in front of Ace and Cole.

"After speaking with Cole and some of the other employees, this review doesn't seem to match up with what I've heard about you. Nor does it match up with your previous annual reviews. Given the reasons for Boothe's termination, which I will not discuss, I tend not to trust his judgment."

Ace ripped the review in half and tossed it into the garbage.

"Benji, as I discussed in the meeting, we are changing the management structure. Cole and I have talked about potential candidates for the assistant logistics manager position and your name was one that came up more than once."

I was shocked. "Uh, thank you, sir."

"So, what do you say?"

I looked between Ace and Cole.

"I'm offering you the assistant logistics manager position, Benji."

My mouth dropped open, but I quickly recovered. "I'm honored, sir. But, before I accept... Um... I should tell you that I am dating another employee..."

"We're aware of that, Benji," Cole said. "It's not a problem."

"Then I accept. I promise, you won't be disappointed."

We stood and I shook Ace's hand, then shook Cole's hand. I walked out of the office with a big smile on my face.

***

I was sitting at my desk that afternoon when I heard the clopping of cowboy boots approaching. I swung around in my chair and my face lit up as I watched my man strutting up to my cubicle. His snug jeans showed off his big package. He had shaved his beard, leaving only a horseshoe moustache behind. I looked him up and down as he walked towards me. He looked like a hot biker and I instantly got hard in my pants. He stepped into my cubicle and I jumped up and hugged him without thinking. He bent down and kissed me. I blushed as he leaned against my desk.

"Miss me, baby?" he asked in a whisper.

"Yeah. Lots," I breathed. "I'm so glad you're home."

"Me too. I need a fucking shower bad."

His armpits were stained with sweat and I leaned in and smelled him.

"Mmm. Sexy," I whispered.

"You are bad," he laughed.

"And I like your moustache," I told him. "It's sexy."

I stood up on my tip toes and gave him a quick kiss.

Ben chuckled. "You're playful, today."

"You missed all of the excitement," I said quietly. "Mr. Boothe got fired. They promoted Cole and he's gonna be over the new logistics assistant manager and the warehouse assistant manager. Guess who the new logistics assistant manager is?"

"Carl?"

"No," I laughed. "Me!"

Ben bent down and kissed me and hugged me.

"Congratulations, baby. I am so proud of you. No one deserves it more than you do."

He gave me another kiss, then gave me his paperwork and I sat back down in my chair and checked it out and updated the computer records.

I looked back at him and he had a smug, self-satisfied look on his face.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothin'."

"Did you have something to do with Boothe getting fired?"

"You like Chinese food, don't you?" he asked as he ignored my question.

I narrowed my eyes at him and nodded.

"Good," he said. "Let's just go home and order Chinese and stay in tonight. I'll see you in about an hour."

I pulled his keys out of my pocket and held them out to him.

"Those are yours," he said and turned around and walked away. I watched his butt as he walked down the hall. As he turned the corner, he looked at me and smirked, knowing that I was watching him. I looked at the truck and house keys and smiled and put them back into my pocket.

1...345678