Big Ben

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,341 Followers

Ben returned to my desk at 4:30 and I shut down. I told Mona to have a good weekend and she told us the same. Ben and I walked out to his pickup truck and as much as I enjoyed driving his truck, I was more than happy to get into the passenger's seat and let him drive.

We went straight to Ben's house. When he walked inside the door from the garage into the kitchen, I thought Toby was going to lose his mind when he saw Ben.

"You miss Daddy, big boy?" Ben asked him.

Toby was jumping up and running in circles, he was so happy. His little nubby tail was wiggling a mile a minute. It was so cute and I just stood there and laughed.

Ben grabbed a Chinese restaurant menu from a kitchen drawer and we looked it over and he called in our order.

"I'm gonna hit the shower real quick," he said. "Be back in a few, baby."

He gave me a quick kiss and then headed to the bedroom. While he did that, I got the plates and silverware and put them on the table. I opened a beer for Ben and grabbed a Coke for myself.

I gasped and almost dropped the Coke can when Ben stepped out into the kitchen. He was stark naked and rubbing his brawny hairy chest with a towel. His six fat inches of flaccid cock flopped back and forth as he dried himself off. I just stood there with my mouth hanging open. Ben slung the towel around his neck and chuckled at my reaction.

"Oh. Fuck yeah," he said as he saw the beer on the table. He guzzled down about half of the bottle when the doorbell rang.

"My wallet's on the bar there," he said. I grabbed his wallet and hurried to the front door. I paid the guy and left him a nice tip and then carried the food back into the kitchen. As I unpacked it, Ben went and pulled on a pair of boxer shorts and a tank top. He came up behind me and gave me a tight hug and kissed the side of my neck.

"I love having you here," he whispered.

I turned my head to him and gave him a quick peck on the lips and we sat down to eat. Ben piled his plate high with our selections and dug in.

I filled my plate up and grabbed a pair of the disposable chopsticks.

Ben watched in fascination as I ate. "That's fucking amazing that you can eat with those."

"I can show you how to use them if you want," I offered.

"Nah, I'll stick with a fork, unless they gave us a shovel in that bag," he said as he stuffed his mouth full of sesame chicken and rice.

I giggled and picked up a piece of chicken with the chopsticks and popped it into my mouth.

"Good, huh?" he asked with his mouth full.

"It's great," I said.

Some of the sauce had dribbled out on to his chin. I don't know how he managed to get food all over his face every time he ate, but it was so endearing to me. I leaned over and wiped his chin with my thumb and suggestively licked the sweet sauce off my thumb.

Ben grunted and stared at me. I had a sly smile on my face as I tried to ignore him. I knew very well that what I did had turned him on. After a few seconds, I cut my eyes at him and gave him a seductive look.

"Imp," he chuckled. "You're gonna get it later."

After dinner, we sat back on the couch. Ben put his arm around my shoulder and I leaned up against him. Toby jumped up and pushed his way in between us and laid his head on Ben's thigh.

"Toby, you're so bad," I giggled. "You don't want to share your daddy with me?"

Ben ran his fingers through my hair and then leaned down and kissed me slowly.

"So, how was it here while I was away? Anything exciting happen?"

"Nothing exciting. It was quiet. It was weird being here without you at first, but me and Toby had a good time. But the bed felt really empty without you... and... um... I kind of let Toby sleep with me."

"Damn it," he said angrily. "I told you he's not allowed in our bed."

"I know... But it was nice not sleeping alone. I was missing you," I said.

I hung my head a little. I didn't want Ben to be mad at me and I was on the verge of bursting into tears.

Ben grunted. "Stop giving me those puppy dog eyes. It doesn't work for Toby and it won't work for you."

"I'm sorry, Ben."

"Yeah, okay," Ben sighed. "But when Toby is crying outside the bedroom door, you're gonna be the one to get up and put him in his crate."

"You're not mad at me, are you?"

"I'm not mad at you, baby.... And I lied. Your puppy dog eyes do work on me. And I knew damned well that you would let him sleep with you."

I let out a sigh of relief and leaned my head on Ben's shoulder and we both chuckled.

"Benji?" he asked quietly.

"Yeah?"

"You think you might want to stay here with me?"

I sat up and looked at him, not sure if he was asking what I thought he was asking. What I wanted him to ask me.

"Last weekend was so amazing... Monday when you went back home, I couldn't sleep without you in my bed, and I knew it was right. I want you to move in with me."

Tears ran down my face and I nodded. I hugged Ben around his neck. "Yes, Ben," I squeaked. "I want to."

Ben pulled me up onto his lap, causing Toby to yip and jump to the floor. I straddled Ben's lap facing him. I stared into his green eyes and saw a pooled tear fall down his cheek. I wiped it away and kissed his cheek.

"You make me so happy, Benji."

"I'm happy too, Ben. I love you so much."

"We'll get your stuff this weekend. I'll call Brandon to help us."

"I don't have much to move. Will Brandon be okay with me moving in?"

"Yeah. I already told him I was going to ask you. He loves you, by the way. He says you're too good for me and I'm lucky to have you."

"I'm the lucky one."

"Maybe we're both lucky."

Ben stood up and lifted me up, I wrapped my arms and legs around him and he carried me to our bedroom and laid me on the bed. Suddenly Toby jumped up onto the bed.

"No!" Ben shouted. "Crate."

Toby jumped off the bed and ran out of the bedroom.

"See, what did I tell you?" Ben said to me with a raised brow.

I smiled. "I know. You were right."

"Damn straight."

I laughed at him and pulled him down on top of me. He let himself lay on top of me on his elbows. His hands cupped the back of my head as he stared into my eyes.

"You're my baby," he said. "I'm gonna take care of you. I'm gonna make you happy. I promise. Until the day I die."

I pushed my head up and kissed him on the lips. He returned the kiss with passion and he pushed up onto his knees and pulled his tank top off, then pulled my shirt off. He unbuckled my pants and pulled my pants and underwear off and tossed them onto the floor onto the pile of clothes he started. I laid naked on the bed, throbbing and dripping as I looked up at him. I reached up and ran my hands over his belly. I reached into his boxer shorts and stroked the hardness that created that big bulging tent. I gripped the waistband and slid them down over his thighs. He lifted his knees up and kicked them off onto the floor.

I looked up at him in wonder as he knelt between my legs. I spread my legs and linked them over his thighs as he moved forward. He moved his hands onto my hips and gently held me and rubbed his fingers on my soft skin. He was breathing heavily while looking down at my body. His big muscular chest and soft belly already had a thin sheen of sweat. His ten inches pointed up towards the ceiling, and his foreskin was retracted over the swollen helmet.

He licked his lips as he looked down at me. I could see the wanton desire all over his handsome face.

"You're so sexy, Ben," I told him. My voice was sultry and filled with lust.

I ran my hands up his thighs and stroked his cock and his balls. "All mine," I whispered. Ben groaned loudly.

Ben laid flat on his back and grabbed my legs and pulled me so that I was on top of him with my head in his crotch. I picked his cock up with my right hand and dove down on it. When I felt his hands spread my cheeks and his tongue swipe over my hole, my body shuddered and I moaned and took him deeper into my mouth. He growled and worked his tongue and lips harder on my pucker.

He reached over and grabbed the lube and began banging my hole with his wet fingers. He was stretching me out, alternating between his right and left middle fingers, while licking my nuts. I was whimpering and panting, writhing around on his chest. I plunged my mouth up and down eight of his ten inches, getting further and further down, his shaft moving more and more into my throat. His mouth on my nuts and his fingers in my butt were driving me crazy with lust. My eyes teared up as I fought my gag reflex. I swallowed and my body shuddered as he brought me to a climax. His cock slipped down into my throat and my nose nuzzled into his musky sweaty bush.

"Oh, Jesus Christ!" Ben called out.

My throat swallowed and convulsed as my body trembled and I spurt my come all over his chest.

"BENJI! Aw, FUCK!"

I felt his cock pulse in my throat and the first blast went straight down my throat to my stomach. I backed off and gasped for air as the second blast smacked me across the face. I sucked and stroked the remaining seven or eight spurts into my mouth and swallowed repeatedly, milking every drop out of his magnificent tool.

I let his still hard dick slip from my mouth and I collapsed on top of him, burying my face in his bush, nuzzling the base of his wet cock with my nose.

Ben flipped me over onto my back and turned around and pushed my legs apart with his own legs.

He lubed up my crack and then poured the lube on this cock and jacked it a few times. I pulled my legs back to give him access and he pushed into me. I locked my legs around his waist and I put my hands on his sides as he started moving in and out of me. He quickly built up to a full rhythm and he slammed into me over and over. He bent down and kissed me hard. We had both just come, but I already knew we weren't going too last long like this. It was just too good. I whimpered and pushed back against him, pushing up and rubbing my dick against his belly. My head tossed from side to side as I moaned and begged for him.

I gripped his waist with my hands and pulled him into me. He pushed my head back and sucked hard at the base of my neck where it joined my collarbone.

"Ben, you're gonna make me come! Ben!"

"Come for me, baby!"

I cried out his name once more and began spurting my warm come all over myself.

"Come inside me, Ben. Please!"

Ben fucked into me harder and thrust into me one final time. As he shouted my name, I felt his cock pulse and he gave me my wish. His body shuddered as he released his load into the warm depths of my body.

I looked up into his eyes. "Love you, Ben. Love you so much. My Ben. My man."

Ben choked back a sob and he collapsed on top of me. His arms moved around me and he held me tight.

I could feel his body trembling as he quietly cried. I rubbed his back and the back of his head.

"Shh... It's okay, Ben," I whispered. "I'm gonna take care of you. I'm gonna make you happy. I promise."

He sniffled and pulled back and looked at me. "That's my line," he said with a chuckle.

I wiped the tears from his cheeks and he did the same to me.

"I know, Ben. But you need me as much as I need you."

"I love you, Benji."

"I love you, Ben."

Ben bent down and kissed me gently, slowly. He rolled off me onto his back and pulled me on top of him. I rested my head on his chest and hugged my arm around him. His arm tightened around my shoulders and he kissed the top of my head.

As I fell asleep, I knew that neither of us would never feel lonely, unloved or unwanted ever again.

robcub32
robcub32
4,341 Followers
1...345678