Big, Black and Built Ch. 02

Story Info
More fun with my new gym-buddy.
5.7k words
4.73
97.7k
130

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 06/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke in an unfamiliar bed with the sun streaming through the curtains, and it took a second for me to remember the night before; as the memories of my encounter with Audrey slowly filtered to the front of my thoughts, I rolled over, hoping to find her lying beside me. As I moved, I realised I already had an aching erection, which made it even more disappointing when I found her side of the bed empty. I was confused, and sat wondering whether I should get up to leave when I heard the creak of the door; Audrey entered holding two cups of coffee and with a big smile on her face. My eyes strayed down her body, and marvelled at her huge tits pushing her thin t-shirt outwards. She wore no trousers, and as she moved, I got flashes of the plain black panties underneath. She laughed heartily as she set the coffee down on the bedside table.

"Damn Dave; a girl could get offended with you mentally undressing her as soon as she walked in the room!"

I smiled sheepishly as she leaned over me and pressed her plump lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her on top of me as my tongue darted against her lips. Hoping for some morning action, my hands ran down her muscular back and began to pull her t-shirt over her hips when she pushed away from me with a devilish grin.

"Not so fast Dave. I've got some naughty plans for you today!"

"As naughty as the plans I've got for you right now?"

Her grin broadened as she glanced down at my noticeable erection "Even naughtier I hope. Why don't you go and have a shower while I get ready?"

I wasn't about to refuse the offer of more fun with Audrey, and I leapt out of bed and headed for the shower, listening to Audrey giggle at the sight of my hard-on swinging in front of me. It didn't abate at all in the shower; if anything, I got even harder as I imagined what she might have in store for me when I got out. I don't think anyone had ever made me this horny, and my skin tingled as I dried myself off and threw my shirt and jeans on. I wondered if I should be disturbed that it was a hung shemale that was having this effect on me, but I quickly realised it didn't matter; she was the sexiest person I had ever met, and the hanging black meat between her legs only made it better!

I made my way back into the bedroom to find Audrey waiting for me. She stood closer to my height, as she wore a pair of clear plastic heels, which added six inches to her height and were just visible under the long blue silk robe she had wrapped around her body. It clung to her like a second skin, and showed off every inch of her curves as she came over to me. It was only as she reached me that I realised she held the strap of a camera in her hands, and passed it me before lightly pushing me back onto the chair in the corner. Audrey proceeded to nestle herself in my lap, running her long nails down my chest.

"Mmmmm Dave, I don't think I'm ever going to get sick of the way you devour me with your eyes. I take it you approve?"

"I do Audrey. You'd look amazing dressed in rags; you look phenomenal dressed like that!"

I wasn't lying. She'd spent some time on her makeup while I'd showered, and her eyes sparkled as she spoke to me. I loved the sight of her tongue occasionally poking out to run along her ruby lips. Her dark bob framed her face perfectly, and the scent of her perfume was intoxicating; it filled my nose as she leaned against me to nuzzle at my neck, and turned me on more, if that was even possible!

"Well I'm glad you like it honey" she whispered, "I've a lot more to show you; would you like to see?"

"God yes Audrey" I growled. I was having a hard time keeping my hands from under her robe, and her firm muscular arse was grinding against my dick. She was teasing me and she loved it. I loved it too!

"Good. I'm glad," she purred. "Well I've got a favour to ask then; I run a website in my spare time, and I'm wondering if you would mind taking some pictures for me?"

"Sure thing" I replied. "What're the pictures of?"

"Of me" she replied with a big smile. "My website caters to guys..........well, to guys with fairly specific tastes. Tastes similar to yours I think."

Still grinning, Audrey got up from my lap and strolled over to the bed, before leaning over to place her hands on the sheets. She looked seductively at me from over her shoulder, and I sensed that that was my cue. I quickly put the camera-strap over my head and removed the lens-cap before taking in the sight through the viewfinder. I'd already noticed how the robe clung to her skin, but the effect was enhanced even more when it strained against her body. I could make out the outline of her two perfect arse-cheeks as she leaned over further, and the lines of her muscular back were enthralling.

A cough and a cheeky smile from Audrey finally snapped me out of my reverie, and her smile widened as I finally began taking photos. It was immediately obvious that Audrey was a natural in front of the camera. She knew exactly how to maximise the impact of her body, even with it all wrapped up, and each pose she struck was more alluring than the last. I was treated to a display of sensuality as she moved, stretched and postured, with each pose being more seductive than the last. Occasionally she would give me instructions; I was told to focus on her face while she ran her tongue ran achingly slowly over her lips. Then I was told to ensure I got her cavernous cleavage into shot as she teased the untying of her robe. At other times, I was given free reign, and I moved around her, shooting eagerly when she stretched luxuriously across the crumpled sheets, then photographing from above and below her as she held a pose. I couldn't believe my luck at being treated to such an erotic show, and remained rock-hard throughout. Audrey was well aware of this, and occasionally ran a hand or a heel over my throbbing bulge, laughing at me through the camera lens.

We continued for about 15 minutes before Audrey again lead me back to the chair in the corner and took her place on my lap. Her grinding was more insistent, and I moaned softly as she whispered in my ear.

"Have you guessed what the subject of my website is yet Dave? It turns out that there are a lot of guys out there who have fantasies about being with a sexy black shemale. It's not just you lover. I decided to take advantage of what I got, so now I get paid to show off for them online. Usually I just post photos, but sometimes I treat my subscribers to a webcam show" she moaned louder as she pressed against me, knowing the effect her words and movements were having "And I love it. I fucking love showing off online. I have to hide my nature from most during the day, so it's fantastic to set myself free. To flaunt what I've got"

Her grinding intensified again for a second before she pushed herself off me again. She faced me as her hands went to the tie around her robe, and as her fingers worked on the loose knot, she continued to speak to me.

"I need you to keep shooting baby. We're not even close to being done yet....."

The robe fell from her shoulders and my breath caught in her throat as I took in her extraordinary beauty, and my eyes worked up her body as the robe puddled around her feet. Above her heels, her legs were clad in yellow fishnet hold-ups, which contrasted perfectly with her chocolate skin. They stopped mid-thigh, and there was an engrossing expanse of muscular thigh on show before my eyes reached her panties. Her sizeable bulge was well concealed in leopard-print underwear that fit her like a second skin. I admired it for more than a second, wondering how she was able to conceal her package beneath the delicate material. I'd have to find out later, because I needed to see more. My eyes traced up her flat toned stomach and over her magnificent breasts, which were enclosed in a tiny bra that matched her knickers. Much like her panties, I wondered how the flimsy material could conceal her globes; it was at least two sizes too small, and strained against her enormous tits. The tops of her aureoles were visible above the lacy fringes of the bra, and her already stiff nipples pushed the fabric out.

"I just love lingerie" Audrey whispered "I love the feel of it against my skin. I love the way it makes me look. Do you think it flatters me Dave?"

I nodded slowly, not trusting my voice.

"I thought so" she purred seductively "I've never had anyone here to show off to like this; usually it's just me and a tripod. I'm glad you're here today."

"Me too Audrey. You have no idea" I managed to croak.

"Oh I think I do honey" she laughed throatily "It looks like the tripod's been stuffed down your jeans!"

My throbbing in my crotch had only increased after she dropped her robe, and my erection was painfully obvious.

"Don't worry Dave, we'll take care of it later. For now, you need to keep shooting. I think this may end up being my best photo-shoot yet!"

Audrey started to pose again for me, and I continued shooting. Her body was made to be shown off. We started off quite tamely again, or as tamely as you could be in leopard-print lingerie! She twisted and turned gracefully as she struck pose after pose. First we started from the front, and I took in her whole body. She moved sideways, and I was able to admire the jut of her tits and the less noticeable bulge in her panties. She faced her back to me, and I marvelled at the thin band of her thong disappearing between her arse-cheeks. Audrey began to bend over, and I kept shooting as her hands slid around to spread her cheeks slightly. I could see the puckered edges of her arsehole beyond the edges of her flimsy thong, and moved in for a close-up; it was one of the most erotic things I'd ever seen, and I couldn't help myself wouldn't mind.

I moved back from her again, and Audrey dropped to her knees to continue posing. As she began crawling towards me, I was able to get both her arse and her hanging breasts in the same shot, along with her smiling face.

"Do you like my tits Dave? I love them; they're a G-cup, and as you can tell, it's impossible to find anything to fit them properly." Every move she made was being exaggerated for my benefit as I snapped shot after shot. "Sometimes I think I went too big with them, but then I see them straining against a sexy bra or pushed up by a corset and those thoughts disappear."

She was kneeling between my legs now, and her face was a mask of pleasure as she ran her tongue up my jeans and licked at my crotch. Her hands ran up the back of my legs, and just as they reached the top of my jeans, the camera began to beep incessantly. Audrey grinned up at me

"Sounds like the memory card is full honey. There's another one in the drawer over there. Why don't you change it, and then we can carry on?"

I nodded in excitement and rushed to the drawers in question, fumbling with the camera as I changed the card. Checking it was ready to go again, I turned to find Audrey stretched out on the bed, her eyes closed as she ran her hands up and down my body.

"Keep shooting baby," she whispered.

I did as I was told, and snapped away as she caressed her huge tits through her bra. Her body was intoxicating; her skin glistened with a thin sheen of sweat, and the tip of her pink tongue ran over her lips as she teased her nipples through the taut fabric. She turned her head to smile at me, and brought her legs up and her hands down. Her arse lifted off the bed as she grasped the heels of her perspex stripper-shoes, and I noticed for the first time how her bulge was swelling in her panties.

"I've always wanted to be fucked like this Dave," she murmured "My ass up off the bed so some sexy guy can slide in under me. I could just slowly ease onto his dick, then grind on him as we both watch my cock bounce around. Eventually I'd erupt over both of us. It'd be so hot. Would you like that?"

I nodded again, framing her growing package for posterity. Then I zoomed out to take her whole body in; her tits were straining against her bra, and her hands glided up her stomach, working their way back over the protruding chest.

"I think it's time to set my girls free" she sighed quietly, as she turned her head to gaze into my eyes. Her fingers worked deftly, and her bra sprang open as she unclasped it from the front. As the material slipped down over her skin, I shot photo after photo of her monstrous tits. They hadn't needed the bra, and still stood proud and firm as her hands ran over them, her long nails softly teasing her stiff nipples. She was breathing softly, and spread her legs on the bed.

"Go get between my legs baby. Shoot me from there"

I did as requested, and lay between her open legs, marvelling at the view. I could see Audrey's hands still moving over her heaving tits, and her cock was stiffening rapidly in her knickers. The fabric was stretched to the limit, and one of her smooth shaven balls had been squeezed out. I continued shooting, my heart racing as I watched her hands ran down her stomach again before she began to slowly tease the head of her mammoth prick, one finger working over her damp panties.

"Oh fuck baby," she moaned, "I bet that looks obscene"

I nodded, unconsciously grinding my throbbing cock against the bed as I continued to photograph her. She smiled softly as her fingers slipped under the lacy material and tugged it to one side, finally unleashing her huge black dick. It looked even more amazing from here, even bigger and thicker than I remembered from the previous evening. I watched with a sudden envy as Audrey's fingers ran lightly down her shaft.

"Do you mind if we switch Dave?" she asked softly

"What do you mean?" I replied hoarsely.

"Give me the camera honey; I want to photograph you as you pull my thong off"

I didn't hesitate for a second, and handed the camera up to her. While she prepared, I ran my hands over her muscular legs. The contrast in the feel of her skin and the texture of the stockings she wore felt wonderful. Once she had the camera ready, my hands moved up to her crotch and brushed against her fat cock before I began to ease the flimsy knickers down her legs. Once they were off, I couldn't help myself, and began to softly kiss my way up her legs. I started by sucking on her toes, and gradually crept upwards, with light kisses fluttering against her skin. Audrey didn't say anything, but the smile I saw beneath the camera drove me on. I quickly reached the top of her stockings, and ran my tongue around the seam before licking my way up the inside of her thighs. Before I knew it, I was kneeling over her crotch; the bulbous head of her black dick was inches away from my mouth, and looked so enticing. I could hear the shutter continue to click as I wrapped my hand around her shaft and began stroking slowly.

"Before last night, have you ever touched another cock?" she whispered.

I shook my head, my eyes fixed on her bulbous bellend as I stroked

"Had you thought about it honey?"

I nodded slowly

"Tell me"

I cleared my throat as I kept stroking, keeping a slow pace, my fingers softly wrapped around her.

"I've looked at shemale porn on the internet. It was such a turn-on, so taboo. I wondered what it would be like to be with a girl like that, with big suckable tits and an equally big dick."

"And what do you think so far?" she breathed

I finally looked up at her, a smile on my face

"I'm loving it so far"

Audrey smiled back at me before raising the camera to her face again. As she did, I went back to concentrating on her massive black dick. I ran my fingers over every inch of it, marvelling at the satin feel of her bellend and the throbbing power I felt in her thick shaft. I wrapped my fingers around her again, and continued my light stroking as my other hand crept down to squeeze her heavy balls. It felt perfect, and Audrey's occasional sighs behind the camera spurred me on. I didn't care that I was being photographed pleasuring a big black cock; all I cared about was pleasuring her.

As I caressed her enormous cock, I noticed a small bead of precum forming on her slit, and remembering the taste from last night, lowered my head eagerly. My tongue flicked out over her bellend, and got the tiniest smear on my tongue. It was as salty and delicious as I remembered, and my strokes intensified, speeding up to force some more of the delicious liquid out. Before long, I was swirling my tongue around her bellend, savouring the taste of my lover as more precum leaked from her slit. Audrey's moans were louder and more intense; I looked up and saw her taking photos with one hand while the other pinched her stiff nipples, pulling them softly as she breathed heavily. I'd never pleased anyone like this. It felt so right to be licking her cock, and when I pushed my lips down to engulf her bellend, it felt even better. My tongue still played against her bulbous head as I sucked softly, still jacking her off in the hope of more precum. I heard a clunk, and looked up to see Audrey placing the camera on the bedside table before reaching down to stroke my hair.

"God lover. You look so good with my dick in your mouth. I wanted to keep taking photos, but I want to enjoy this without any distractions even more."

I smiled around her dick, and went back to work as her fingers ran through my hair. I began to bob on the first few inches of her cock as my hands continued to work on her shaft and balls. I considered trying to deepthroat her, but she was just too big for my unpractised mouth. Instead, I pulled her out of my mouth and began kissing all over her dick. My mouth slowly moved down her shaft, savouring the scent of her skin. I trailed my tongue up her shaft before I gazed up at her, her face contorted in pleasure.

"I want to taste every inch of your body," I whispered throatily.

My head moved back down her shaft, my tongue and lips running over her ebony skin as I pushed her legs wider. Audrey moaned in appreciation as my lips found her smooth swollen balls, and kissed them all over. She raised her legs up over my body, giving me easier access, and I wasted no time in sucking one of her hot balls into my mouth. I was trying to remember anything anyone had ever done to me to make me feel good, just so I could try it on Audrey. She obviously shared my love of having her balls teased, and moaned in ecstasy as I sucked softly, savouring the earthy taste. I alternated between the two as my fingers continued to tease her shaft, running lightly over it before I'd push my palm up over the toned contours of her stomach. As I did this, I felt her fingers reach to intertwine with mine, grasping my hand tightly as I worked on her swollen testicles. Our hands still clasped tight, I released her heavy sac from my mouth and looked up at Audrey.

"Hold your legs back for me Audrey. I said I wanted to taste everything," I whispered again.

With an appreciative groan, Audrey grasped the back of her knees and pulled them towards her. As she eased them back, her cheeks spread and her puckered brown arsehole came into my view. Using my palms to spread her cheeks wider, I ran my tongue down from her balls and up over her tiny tight hole. Teasing her at first, I continued up her ass-crack, feeling her shudder in anticipation.

"Oh god baby lick me. Lick me please"

Smiling to myself, my tongue traced back down over her skin, back to the hole my cock had been buried in the night before. I rimmed her softly, swirling my tongue in circles around her tight hole. I loved the way my actions elicited louder and more frequent moans, and carried on. Soon, the tip of my tongue was pushing inside her, and I spread her cheeks further as my tongue darted inside her, pushing against her tight hole. I felt so dirty, I'd never felt so horny, and my dick was still in my trousers.

"Please Dave. Please stop. Com here. Come up to me baby"

12