Big Black Bartender Ch. 02

Story Info
Tonya, Jason and Maurice take their next big step...
7.5k words
4.52
32.4k
47

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up, still wrapped in Maurice's big, strong arms. He held my naked body close to his. I could feel his cock, warm and thick, against my leg. It was half-stiff already, morning wood, and I reached down to stroke it. It pulsed and throbbed in my hand. I fought the urge to crawl below the covers and wrap my lips around it. I was difficult, but I resisted, and instead slipped out of the bed. I could smell breakfast cooking in the kitchen, and I knew that I had a big day ahead of me.

I walked to the kitchen still nude, and hopped up on the counter. Jason, my boyfriend-turned-cuckold was laboring over the stove. He was naked as well, save for his little pink apron. Maurice and I had picked the apron out for him earlier this week as an early anniversary present. Today made one month since Jason and I moved in with Maurice. Two months since the night we met Maurice, two months since our new life began.

As Jason turned to grab another egg, I saw he was already wearing his cock-cage. It made me happy to see him adapting so well to his new role. Things were a little difficult at first, but he's been happier since he learned his place. It helped that Maurice was able to find him some other Cucks to talk to. Once Maurice introduced him to Queen Shiloh and her Cuck, he really started understand. He grew into the role well, and it seemed to do him good. God knows it worked out for me.

"Are you excited for tonight?" I asked him.

"You know, I really am." He said, smiling.

"We're finally going to join the Court." I said, my excitement building.

"Yeah... I can't wait, Tonya. I never thought we'd go this far, but I'm really happy." He said with an easy smile.

He was playing with his cage beneath the apron with one hand, and turning the omelets with the other. I hopped off the counter and stepped up behind him, pressing my breasts against his back. I wrapped my arms around my boyfriend, my Cuck, and kissed him gently on the neck. Then I slid a hand under his apron and gave his cage a little shake.

"Damn, girl... Teasing him already?" Maurice's rumbling baritone carried across the room.

My Bull was standing naked in the living room. His well-muscled body catching the morning light streaming in through the windows. He was an ebony Atlas, like a Greek statue made of Obsidian. I caught myself biting my lip, my mind racing with all the things I wanted to do to him, and all the things I wanted him to do to me. Both lists were almost as long as he was. A familiar need rose up inside me, a need to serve and be dominated. A need to take, and be taken. To use and be used. A need to throw myself to the ground and worship at the altar of that beautiful black cock. That cock that had changed my life forever. That cock that put my boyfriend's to shame and locked it in a cage.

I fought the urge to run to him and tackle him onto the couch. I'd spent the last month jumping his bones every chance I got. For the first few days I was worried that it was just the newness of the situation. Eventually though, I learned that it was him. It was all him. His raw, animal magnetism. His ability to shift so quickly between calm confidence and insatiable hunger. It wasn't just his sheer size but also the way he used it. It was nature. It was how things were supposed to be. He was my Bull, and that's what mattered. I was happy, I was fulfilled, I was myself for the first time. I lived for him, lived for what we had.

I couldn't fight it any longer, I strode around the counter, and threw my arms around him. He locked me in a deep kiss, and I pressed my body against his. I felt safe, secure and so right. I looked over my shoulder, and saw Jason staring at us. A soft smile was spreading across his face. I took Maurice's thick cock in my hand and started to stroke it slowly. It swelled in my palm, and my need rose. My heart was racing. He chuckled softly and squeezed my ass hard, making my knees weak.

"Easy, girl. Wait for the party." Maurice said, sternly.

"Yes, Daddy..." I cooed, feeling disappointed.

I stepped away from him, despite how much I didn't want to, and started to walk back to the kitchen. I was addicted to him, all of him, there was no denying that now. Being denied that incredible cock was agony, even if it was with the promise of something greater later.

"So... When's the party again?" Jason asked, eagerly.

"We need to be at the hotel by seven, but we should probably get there a little early to get checked in and everything." Maurice said.

"I need you to take Tonya shopping today, get all the stuff she's going to need for tonight. It's going to be... Intense." Maurice continued, suddenly looking stern.

"Oooh, shopping..." I cooed, running my hand down Jason's back.

"Yes, sir. I'll take care of it." Jason replied, plating the breakfast and grinning ear-to-ear.

It was going to be an incredible day, I could feel it. Jason obviously felt the same, he'd been glowing all morning. After breakfast, which was delicious, Jason and I got dressed and headed out. I wore a white romper with pink flowers, and he wore jeans and a t-shirt. Before we got in the car, I made him show me that he was being a good boy and still wearing his cage. I knew he was, but playing with him was too fun to pass up. He dropped his pants at my command, and moaned gently as I inspected the cage and the lock.

"Give me the key, sweetie, and we'll go." I said, putting my hand out expectantly.

He pulled up his pants, and fished the key to his cage out of his pocket.

"Yes, ma'am." He said quietly, placing the key in my upturned palm.

I grinned and pocketed the key.

"If you're really good today, I'll let you cum after the party tonight." I said, breathing my words into his neck as I hugged him.

Then we got into the car, and he drove us into town. We hit the mall first, and Jason pulled a sealed envelope from his back pocket. He handed it to me, and I looked it over. There was a wax seal holding it closed, with an embossment of a Spade with a letter Q in the center.

"Maurice said that this came for you from Queen Shiloh. He said that its a list of things you'll need for your initiation, and that it's my job to make sure everything gets taken care of." Jason said, beaming.

I opened the letter and read it carefully. It covered all the bases, manicure, pedicure, red dress, high heels, lingerie, dog collar, the works. I showed Jason, and he looked positively giddy.

"A collar?" He asked, not bothering to hide his excitement.

"Yeah, and a leash... I can't wait!" I said, hopping out of the car and running around to take his hand.

"A leash?" He said, climbing out of the driver's seat looking awestruck.

"Filthy right?" I asked, flashing a mischievous grin.

"The filthiest, you're incredible." He replied, matching my smile.

We all-but skipped through the parking lot, talking about how much fun tonight was going to be. This was the culmination of the last two months. This was what everything had been building towards. We were joining the Court of Spades, officially. This was the next step into our future.

We spent hours in the mall, Jason helped me pick out the perfect dress, the perfect shoes, and the sexiest thong I'd ever seen. Then he took me to the spa, and paid for me to get a full work-up. Nails, massage, facial, everything. Jason took care of it. After that, we hit the pet supply store and picked up a black leather collar with a D-ring on the front. I tried it on right in the store, just to make sure it fit. Jason found a chain leash to go with it, and we tried it out too. I loved the weight of it hanging from my neck. Thinking about Maurice pulling on it made me squirm, and the looks from the rest of the customers made me wet. I made a mental note to talk to Maurice about doing stuff in public later.

The rest of the day flew by, Jason and I had a blast. Having him help me get ready for my big night was one of the best "dates" we'd ever been on, even before Maurice. I'd never felt closer to him. We held hands everywhere we went. I was more sure than ever that this thing, this new chapter of our relationship, was what was best for both of us. I was so happy, and so was he. This is what a real relationship is supposed to be. Relationships require work, and ours required something a little more than that. We needed a Bull to make us whole.

The sun was starting to set when we made it to the Ramada. The parking lot was full of interracial couples and there was a sign in the lobby announcing the "Court of Spades Social Club". Jason checked us in, and I hurried up to our room to get changed. I shared an elevator with an older black man who had two women my age hanging on his arms. They asked me if I wanted a taste, but I told them I had a Bull. They just giggled. The party was in just a few hours, and I couldn't wait any longer.

Maurice was waiting for me in the room. He was wearing a black fitted suit, tie and everything, and I could see the outline of his cock through the dress pants.

"Damn..." I whispered, he cleaned up nice.

"It's going to be one hell of a night." He said, patting the bed.

I sat down beside him, and rubbed his cock gently.

"I have to ask, you sure you're ready for this?" He asked, his face looking serious.

"What do you mean?" I asked, feeling a growing trepidation like butterflies in my stomach.

"The initiation can be... Rough for some women. Not everyone who tries out actually makes the team, you know?" He said, putting an arm around me.

"I can handle anything, if you are with me." I said, trying to force the confidence.

"I don't know exactly what Queen Shiloh has in store for you, each initiation is different." He continued.

"I can take it, I can take you right?" I replied, smiling and stroking his cock through his pants.

"Alright, get dressed. I'll take you to meet everyone." He said, standing suddenly and seeming worried.

Jason made it to the room in time to help me into my dress. Then he brushed my hair for me while I put on my make-up. I did it the way Queen Shiloh said to in her letter. Heavy mascara, bright red lipstick. Jason put the collar on me, attached the leash, and handed it to Maurice.

"Are you ready, Tonya?" Jason asked.

"Yeah, let's party." I said, the outfit made me feel more confident.

"You look ready." Maurice said, tugging on the chain.

"Thank you, sir." I cooed, biting my lip even as I stumbled.

Maurice led me out of the room, and down the hall. We passed cleaners and patrons alike, and I could feel their eyes on me. He took me to room 223, and knocked. A tall, busty white woman, dressed in a spotless white gown opened the door. Queen Shiloh Cash.

"Well, look what we have here." She said, her smile was broad and wolf-like.

"Hello, Queen Shiloh. I've brought the new initiate." Maurice said calmly.

"I can see that." Shiloh snapped, reaching her hand out.

Maurice took her hand and kissed it. Then he handed my leash to her.

"Tonya, right?" She asked, still grinning.

"Yes, Queen Shiloh." I responded.

"Come on in then, I've had a seat put together for your Cuck." She said, striding into the massive suit and pulling me along behind her.

I followed, struggling to walk on my high-heels while she pulled me along by my neck. The room was full of well-dressed black men, each with a beautiful white woman sitting in their lap, or grinding against them to the thumping rap music playing over the speakers. All of the women were wearing collars, but theirs had a Spade-shaped charm hanging from the front. Shiloh led me to the center of the room, where a pillow had been laid out on the floor.

"You're okay with an audience, right?" Shiloh asked, her eyes flashing with predatory glee.

"Yeah... I'll do whatever it takes." I replied.

"That your girlfriend, White Boy?" A tall, lanky man asked, slapping Jason on the back.

"Yes.. Yes, Sir." Jason replied quietly.

"We're gonna break that white bitch tonight!" The man laughed.

"Gonna dig her the fuck out!" Another said, staring at my crotch and licking his lips intentionally.

"Yeah, bet you can't wait to see her take all-a these big, black cocks!" Yet another shouted, grabbing his crotch.

"I'll wait as long as I'm told to, sir." Jason said, looking down at the ground.

"Good answer, Cucky." Shiloh said, nodding.

"I try, Ma'am." He said.

A man that I recognized as Shiloh's bull, Darnell, led Jason to a chair in the corner of the room and sat him down.

"Well, you don't have to wait any longer. Show's starting." He said, his voice a rumbling baritone that sent shivers down my spine.

He exuded an energy, a gravitas, that was totally unmatched. His presence, his sense of his own power, was intoxicating. I could see why he was Shiloh's, and I could see why she didn't share him.

Shiloh pulled the chain, and guided me down onto the pillow until I was on my knees. Then six of the men stood and encircled me. They unbuckled their belts, unzipped their pants, and in a moment there were six huge black cocks hanging in my face. I couldn't help it, my jaw dropped, I was salivating already. I felt a growing wetness between my legs as well. One of them slapped his cock across my face, hard and heavy. It surprised me, and a small sound escaped me.

"You want this black cock?" He growled, shaking it in my face and slapping it against my quivering lips.

I shot a look over at Jason, then at Maurice. They were both watching intently. I looked back up at the man in front of me and moaned loudly.

"Yes, sir. I want it." I said, my need rising up to control me.

I opened my mouth as wide as I could. Then Queen Shiloh knelt behind me, and hooked both of my cheeks with her gloved fingertips. The elbow-length silk ballroom gloves drew my mouth open painfully wide, but the experience served only to increase my arousal.

"Stick out your tongue." She commanded, and I obeyed.

"Are you ready to be tested?" She asked, her breath hot on my neck.

I nodded.

"Go ahead boys, fuck her pretty face. Let's see how much she can take." She said with a chuckle.

The man in front of me hardly needed the command, he slapped his cock on my tongue, the wiped my spit around my mouth. Then he slapped me across the face with it a few times and stuffed it into my mouth. It slid over my tongue, across shiloh's knuckles, and slammed deep into my throat. Then he grabbed two handfuls of my hair and started to thrust. I choked, gagged, my eyes flooded with tears, but he kept going. Thrusting that huge, black meatstick into my throat with wild abandon. This wasn't oral, this wasn't even deepthroat, this was him fucking my face.

"Yeah, that's right White Bitch! That's right! Fuckin' choke on it! Swallow all this dark meat! Choke it all down!" He growled through clenched teeth, pulling my hair harder.

Rivulettes of saliva poured from my mouth, dripping all over the front of my nice, new dress. He hammered my throat, pushing his meaty cock deeper than I could have ever imagined. He pressed deeper and deeper until it bent down my throat and I felt his warm, heavy balls against my chin. Then he pinched my nose closed and held it. My lungs screamed for air. I was going lightheaded. Tears ran down my face and my eyes rolled back. The room was starting to spin and all the while Shiloh was whispering in my ear.

"You're doing great, sweetie. Show him how dedicated you are. Show him his cock is more important to you than breathing. Earn your place in the Court, and I'll make your wildest dreams come true. Pass this test, and I'll give you all the big, black cock you could ever want." She whispered, sounding faint and far away.

I wanted to tap out, but more than that, I wanted to impress her. I wanted to be a member of the Court. I wanted everything that came with it. Any Bull I wanted, any time. Invitations to parties like this, invitations to trips overseas. I wanted to travel the world, fuck BBCs in different countries. I wanted to go to parties and fuck famous black guys. I wanted to live like Shiloh did, unchained, unbridled passion taking me anywhere and everywhere. I wanted to own this addiction, I wanted to be a Queen of Spades. So I endured. I let him fuck my face, choke me with his massive, meaty cock, and when he finally let me breathe freely again Shiloh removed her fingers from my mouth. I coughed and sputtered, trying desperately to get catch my breath. My head was swimming, but I'd never felt so turned on before.

He responded to my coughing with a harsh, barking sort of laugh. Then he slapped me across the face with his heavy cock again. Then he took my head in both hands, and tilted my face up until we made eye-contact. Smiling down at me, he laid his massive member on my face to illustrate its size. With his balls resting against my lips, the tip of his cock reached well past the top of my head. He turned his head to Jason, and rocked his hips in a slow, exaggerated motion, letting the whole length of his cock, tip to base, slide over my lips.

"Don't worry about it, Cuck-Boy. This bitch loves this shit, I can tell. All Snowbunny Sluts love to get face-fucked by a real man. Isn't that right, Bitch?" He laughed, lifting and dropping his big cock on my face several times with a wet slapping sound as he made his point.

He left it resting on my upturned face for a moment, so I kissed it.

"Yes, Daddy." I moaned, then I slowly licked his balls.

I took his cock in both hands and kissed it slowly and repeatedly.

"Goddamn, White Boy... Your bitch is a fuckin' freak! Good lookin' out, Maurice!" He laughed, pulling his cock away from me and taking his place back in the circle.

When he tagged out, another took his place. This one let me drive. I used my hands, slurped and spit, licked and gagged myself until he was sated. I could have done it all night, I would have if he'd let me, but he tagged out too. I did the same to the third one, and the fourth one as well. The fifth one told me to keep eye-contact with Jason while I sucked his cock and I did so gladly, taking advantage of the situation to catch my breath by pulling back long enough to taunt my Cuck boyfriend.

"You like this, sweetheart? Do you like how much of a whore I am for black men?" I cooed, spittle running from my lips.

"You like seeing your girlfriend with a big, black cock in her mouth, don't you? You like seeing them fuck my face? Does it make your little thing twitch in its cage?" I asked, biting my lip at Jason and watching his face burn red with equal parts excitement and embarrassment.

"You know I do..." He said, returning my gaze and breathing heavily.

Number six held my hands above my head while he fucked my mouth to the beat of the music. Shiloh held my head steady, and he pumped his almost impossibly thick cock into my mouth until my chin and chest were covered in my own spit and my mascara ran in black tears down my face. Then he pulled away from me and wiped his cock all over my face, further smearing my make-up and saliva all over and washing me in the intoxicating scent of him. I could see my lipstick smeared all down the side of his beautiful, dark cock.

Repeatedly being deprived of oxygen had made me extremely lightheaded, and the room was spinning. I looked over at Jason and Maurice was standing beside him. They were whispering to each other, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. Everything felt far away and dreamlike.

Suddenly, I felt a tug at the chain. Shiloh was hauling me up off the floor. She walked me over to the bed, and slapped me on the ass.

"It's time to strip, sweetie. You've earned your turn to have some fun. From here on out, it's all about you. As it should be." She said, sweetly, before unhooking the chain and letting it drop to the floor.

The six men walked over to me, and formed a wide half-circle. I slipped out of my dress slowly, rocking my hips to the thumping of the music.

12