Big Black Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers

Like a little girl hungrily licking a chocolate lollipop, Maggie moved her face all around Otis's cock, with her tongue mopping up all the cum that was trickling from the slit on the end. When the almost flaccid organ had been licked clean, she placed a thumb in front of his scrotum and the fingers on the opposite side of his cock and started drawing her hand toward her mouth. Any of the juices still inside oozed out onto her tongue and, after she had gotten as much as she thought she could, Maggie licked off the slit, followed by applying her tongue to her hands to get any semen that might have stuck to them.

Although she would have preferred sucking off her black stud, she had to be satisfied with licking his cum from his cock and sucking it from the condom they had used. Maggie was not completely happy about those limitations, but realized a girl had to take what she could get. After he had gotten dressed and was prepared to leave she escorted him to the door, still naked.

"I hope you'll come back to see me at the club again. Sometimes I have a date with another guy but, if I don't, after what you did for me tonight, you're my number one favorite."

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions I hope you had as much fun as Otis and Maggie had and may have again in the future. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers
12