Big Black Cock: A Sissy Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe, whose eyes had been closed, opened them and looked up and was suddenly looking directly at me.

Kaleem added to me, "I know Angel showed you a picture." He then pulled out of Joe's ass and let me take a look at the real deal.

I don't know how, but taking a cue from the videos I'd watched I instinctively assumed the role of dominant wife to a submissive sissified husband. If this wasn't me, I suddenly realised I certainly wanted it to be! Trying to act like I was born to this scenario I walked confidently over, ignoring my sissy husband on the floor, and reaching for Kaleem said, "Wow, this cock fits in my husband's cunt?"

"She takes it all," Kaleem nodded, before adding, "although it has taken some time."

"How long have you been fucking my sissy husband?" I asked as if I'd known about sissies for years, wondering where this could go to include me. If I cheated with Kaleem, my husband was hardly in a position to complain! And the websites he frequented had discussed cuckolds... cucks.

"Three months," Kaleem said. "My dad gave her to me as a birthday gift."

"Your dad was fucking her too?"

"For years," Kaleem revealed.

"I can explain," Joe finally spoke.

"Did I fucking ask you to speak?" I snapped.

"No, dear," he sheepisly answered.

"So explain," I said, looking him challengingly in the eye as I reached over and stroked Kaleem's massive cock.

"It started back in Afghanstan," Joe said, remaining on his knees, but watching me without complaint.

"He was the bottom boy for all the men," Kaleem added.

"Really?" I asked, this hard to believe... although so was what I was witnessing... and doing!

Joe admitted, "The smallest cock is the bottom, it's traditional."

"So how many men have fucked your cunt, sissy?" I asked, both angry and amused... I mean it was suddenly obvious he'd been cheating on me for years.

"A couple hundred," Joe answered.

"Holy shit," I said, this another shock after shock.

"Did you ever fuck any women?" I asked.

"No, I would never do that," he said.

"You just get fucked by guys?" I sarcastically responded, the disgust in my voice obvious.

"And suck cock, she's sucked a lot of cock," Kaleem added.

Joe's face was burning red, but he... she... denied none of it.

"So you suck cock?" I asked.

"Yes," he whispered in shame.

"Show me," I said, kind of curious to see it.

"Now?" he asked.

"Yes," I nodded, taking Kaleem's epic cock in my hand and offering it to my husband as if I did this every day.

My husband obediently opened up his mouth and took the cock inside.

"Oh yeah, cock sucker, show your hot wife what you were really made for," Kaleem groaned, as my husband began bobbing.

I watched from behind as I caressed Kaleem's ass. At the moment he wasn't a student, he was a young man with the big cock I planned to have inside me very soon.

"Take it all, cock sucker, show your wife how you can deep throat," Kaleem ordered.

And then I watched as Joe took all ten inches in his mouth.

"Wow!" I said.

"Practice makes perfect," Kaleem said, as his entire cock was lodged in my husband's throat.

"I could never do that," I said, actually impressed by my husband's ability.

"Oh, never say never, Mrs. Appleton," Kaleem responded, still treating me with respect even as my husband sucked his cock.

This was surreal.

And I was fucking horny.

I wanted to try that cock and I wanted to humiliate my husband at the same time. I said, "Get back on all fours, sissy."

"Yes, Mistress," Joe responded, a term that surprised and empowered me.

He moved back onto all fours and I sat on his back. I then asked, as Kaleem instinctively knew what I was thinking, "Do you want to watch your wife suck my BBC?"

"Yes," he whispered, ashamed.

"You understand once I suck this cock," I said, as I stroked Kaleem's unresisting teen cock, "that I won't ever want to suck your tiny baby boy dick anymore."

"Yes, I understand," he answered, clearly humiliated yet his dick as hard as a rock.

"Does watching me do this turn you on?" I asked.

Again he answered, "Yes."

"Yes, what, you fucking small dicked sissy!" I roared.

"Yes, Mistress," he quickly corrected.

"Now watch me suck a real man's cock and don't you dare stop watching," I ordered, before I took the throbbing BBC in my mouth.

"Oh yeah, Mrs. Appleton, I knew you would be a BBC lover one day," he groaned.

I took his cock out of my mouth and asked, "How long have you wanted to fuck me, stud?"

"Since I first saw your white ass and long legs wiggle down the hallway," he said. "Although that was just confirmation. You were my first MILF wanker fantasy. And one day, when I saw a glimpse of that tongue stud of yours, I knew I had to make it happen sometime soon."

"Really?" I asked flattered.

"Mrs. Appleton, half the boys at school want to fuck you and a few of the girls want to eat you," he said, sliding his cock back into my mouth.

I wanted to ask more, like whether Angel wanted to eat me, but his hands were on my head and my mouth was full of delicious black cock.

I sucked his cock for a couple of minutes, only getting a little more than half in my mouth, before he pulled out and ordered, "Bend over, Mrs, Appleton."

I apologized, but also enjoying being told what to do, "Sorry, your cock is a lot bigger than my husband's. I'll need some practice to take this massive cock in my mouth."

"You can practice anytime you want, Mrs. Appleton," he offered.

"Good to know," I said, as I looked at my husband and asked, my tone implying my disgust at him, "You really want another man to fuck your wife? You want to watch?"

"Yes, Mistress," he answered. "You deserve to be fucked by a real cock."

"You're right," I agreed, "And you can even help. Hold me up," as I bent over getting ready for Kaleem's awesome tool and rested my hands on my Jolene's back. "Shove that massive black snake in my little white cunt, Kaleem."

"As you wish," he said, and slid his cock inside my excessively wet cunt.

"Oh fuck," I moaned loudly. "So this is what it feels like to have a real cock in me?"

"I'm only halfway in, Mrs. Appleton," he informed me.

"Oh my God!" I said, his cock continuing to go deeper and reach new depths in what felt like my virginal pussy. I admitted as much as I said, "You're only the second man ever to enter me."

"No way," he said, it his turn to be surprised.

"Actually, I guess you're the first man to ever enter me," I corrected, as he was suddenly all in, his body leaning against me. "Isn't that right, sissy?"

"Yes, Mistress," Jolene agreed, watching intently.

"Now fuck me, Kaleem," I demanded. "Show me what it means to be a woman."

"As you wish, Mrs. Appleton," he agreed, and began pumping his ten inch cock in and out.

Instantly I was feeling pleasure I didn't know existed.

How had I lived this long and not known what sex actually felt like?

Joe's body was surprisingly firm as I careened into him again and again, propelled by Kaleem's pounding me. I had to admit at least my sissy was strong, as he remained stoic, supporting my weight and withstanding my shoves, and watched as his wife was blackened... and making sounds of euphoria he'd never heard when he had been fucking her.

"Are you enjoying watching me take ten inches in my cunt?" I asked, as Joe watched intently.

"Yes, Mistress," he nodded. "I want you to be sexually satisfied." I was inwardly astonished he appeared sincere about that sentiment... he wasn't just being submissive and obedient, he truly wanted this! And so did I!

"Oh, I am definitely being sexually satisfied," I moaned, as Kaleem picked up the pace. I should have been angry at my husband for all the secrets and lies, for years of his being a cock sucking bottom to other men, yet this was turning me on.

I was finally getting fucked by a big cock... albeit by a student who I could get fired for fucking... but at the moment that didn't matter.

And he was 18.

And I didn't actually teach him... meaning he wasn't in any of my classes... and to tell the truth he was teaching me... so maybe I'd be okay.

But as his cock pistoned in and out of my burning cunt I didn't really care about the consequences... only about the pleasure.

After a couple of minutes, I wanted to change positions. I said, "I want to look at the man fucking me."

"Sure thing, Mrs. Appleton," he agreed politely as he pulled out of me. I spun around, hopped on my husband's willing ass, using him as a stool for support, and spread my legs wide.

"Now fuck me like you do all your white sluts," I demanded, wanting to be fucked hard... pounded... drilled. I wanted to be made a real woman, one I just discovered I never had been... until now.

He got onto one knee and slammed into me.

"Oh yes, stud, fuck me in front of my sissy husband," I moaned. "Show her how a woman should be fucked."

"I'm going to be using this pussy all the time," he said.

"It's all yours," I moaned, "Isn't that right, cuck?"

"Yes, Mistress, your pussy is Master's to use any time he wants or you want," he agreed without a hint of jealousy or resentment. He was truly enjoying watching his wife get fucked!

"What if I want to fuck two men at once?" I pushed the envelope.

"Or triple teamed," Kaleem added.

"Oh yes," I moaned, the idea of a triple team suddenly very appealing. I mean I had quite a few two-men-at-oncein my fantasies, but never three or more.

And after a couple more minutes of fucking, I had my first ever orgasm from getting fucked.

"Oh yes, fuck me with that BBC," and "Show my faggot fuck toy how a real man fucks a woman," and "Don't you fucking stop pounding your white slut," and finally "I'm going to come."

"Come all over my big black cock, Mrs. Appleton," he ordered, as he didn't slow down.

Seconds later, I screamed, "Fuck yes!" The orgasm was so intense my legs tightened, my body went limp and I shook like crazy.

"Oh yeah," Kaleem said, "Jolene, your wife has been blackened."

"She deseves it," he said, still holding me up after a good ten minutes of being used as a stool.

"Yes, I fucking well do," I agreed, rolling off my husband and ordering, "Now suck his cock clean, sissy cuck."

Kaleem moved to the floor and Joe quickly moved to his cock and sucked my cum off his dick. He sucked like a pro, obviously a better cock sucker than I.

I eventually ordered, as I took Kaleem's shaft in my hand and held the dick in front of my husband.

"What do you want, Jolene?" I asked, liking the idea of feminizing his name.

"To suck his cock for you," he answeed.

"And then what?" I asked, tapping the black cock on his lips.

"To have him fuck you until you come again and he comes inside you," he admitted.

Again, this was offered with total sincerity! And I was certainly agreeable. "Well, then get sucking, slut," I ordered.

He resumed bobbing for a couple of minutes until I wanted that cock back in me.

I laid on the floor and ordered, "Now open me up for him to fuck me, sissy."

"Yes, Mistress," he obeyed, as he pulled on one of my legs and held it in his hand and spread my lips open with the other as Kaleem moved between my legs.

"I want you to really fuck me hard again," I said, looking into Kaleem's eyes.

"I think I can oblige your request, ma'am," he said, sliding his cock back into me.

"Oh fuck, so big," I moaned, as I looked at my husband.

"Oh yes, fuck her," Jolene gushed.

"Are all BBC's this big?" I asked my well experienced faggot husband.

"No," he said. "although they are mostly eight inches or bigger."

"So their minimum is double yours?" I questioned.

"Yes," she nodded.

"So do you enjoy sucking cock and getting fucked?" I asked, curious.

"I do," she nodded. "I'm not proud of it, but it's all I ever want to do."

"So you'd rather get fucked than fuck me?" I questioned, a revelation suddenly hitting me.

"Sometimes," he admitted.

Suddenly angry, I demanded, "Get out of here for a few minutes. I need some time with a real man without my queer husband watching."

"Yes, Mistress," she nodded, looking sad.

"Go fuck your ass with something until I call for you," I added, as he left.

"Yes, Mistress," he said on the way out.

Once alone with Kaleem, "Now show me how BBC's use naked white sluts, Kaleem. I mean really fuck me like any of your teen sluts."

"You sure, Mrs. Appleton?" he asked, for a moment gawking at his first sight of my tits, the jewellery in one of my nipples and the triangle piercing in my pussy like any other teenaged boy. He had said he'd wanted me for a long time and I was flattered, but I wanted the manly side of him.

"Call me Jane, or slut, or whatever the fuck else you want to call me," I said, "enough of this Mrs. politeness shit and asking what I want. Take charge and get dirty!"

Taking me at my word, he picked me up by the hips, his cock never leaving my cunt and put me on the desk and fucked me... this time slowly... looking into my eyes the entire time... making the fucking suddenly intimate.

Then after a couple of minutes of slow fucking, he grabbed my legs and spread me wide, this somehow stimulating my cunt differently.

My orgasm built quickly in this position and then he said, "Ready to come again, slut?"

"I'm ready to come a dozen times, you wonderful black stud," I answered, as he pulled my legs together and began pounding my pussy hard again.

"Oh yes, you slut, I'm going to tear your cunt apart," he snarled, ae he began fucking me, frustratingly slowly.

The new angle took seconds to trigger my second orgasm. "Oh fuck, yes, Kaleem, I love being your slut."

As I was coming, he pulled out, a gush of cum leaking out of me and he lifted me up, pulled me off the desk, literally ripped my clothes off and began sucking on my tits. Except for my stockings, which I was still wearing, I would never be able to wear any of those clothes again! I set aside for later the question of how I would get home.

"Oh yes, suck on my tits, baby," I moaned, loving his aggressive attack.

He then spun me around, shoved me forcefully against the lockers and slammed his dick back in me and began fucking me roughly from behind. Yes!

Now this is how a man fucks a woman!!!

"Oh yes, I want to be your white submissive slut," I moaned as I took all ten inches inside me.

When I was getting close, he pulled out and ordered, "Let me see those tits again."

He pushed me to the ground and shoved them between his hands. Seeing what he wanted, I took over and squeezed them together and he fucked my tits, something Joe couldn't ever do with his pathetic baby cock.

He then pulled me up and kissed me, his tongue exploring my mouth and mine his.

"Time for me to come," he declared as he put me on the floor, moved my legs over my head like a pretzel and somehow fucked me backwards.

There is no way to really explain the position other than he was above my head, fucking my cunt, at such an extreme angle that my third orgasm began building before the second had even finished.

He fucked me so hard I had to use all my power not to roll out of position, or kick him in the ass.

I babbled like a bitch in heat and called out, "Faggot, get back in here!"

"Yes, Mistress," Jolene called out and scurried in.

"You should have fucking crawled in here, sissy bitch," I objected.

"Sorry, Mistress," he apologized and quicky dropped to his knees.

"Hold my ankles down to the floor so he can fuck your wife harder," I ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," he nodded, and for a few minutes I was a human fuck pretzel.

It was a bit physically painful, but utterly sexually exhilarating.

My third orgasm built and then he pulled out and ordered, "On your back, slut."

"Which slut?" I asked playfully.

"You," he answered.

I quickly got in position as I giggled, "Just making sure."

"Jolene is always bottom slut," Kaleem clarified, which was a great pun, I thought.

I got on my back and spread my legs.

Kaleem ordered, "Now jerk my cock and baptise your wife as my slut and you the sissy cuckold."

"Yes, Master," he replied, beginning to jerk Kaleem's cock above me.

"Oh, yes, shoot that dominant load of black cum all over your white teacher slut," I moaned.

I extended my tongue in hopes of catching some of his sweet cum and I wanted to watch his big cock explode.

Then he shot his load... six big ropes coating my body.

"Yes, baptise me a BBC slut," I declared, loving the feeling of the warm cum coating my tits and belly, although wishing I could have felt it slide down my throat or in my cunt... I love the feeling of cum shooting inside me... although that would be risky as I was not on any birth control and we had recently concluded that Joe couldn't have kids (in retrospect another reason for calling him a sissy).

"Yes, now I have a married couple to use as I wish," he grunted.

"Twenty-four seven," I moaned, as I scooped a big wad from my belly and fed it into my mouth.

"Clean up your wife, sissy," Kaleem ordered.

"Yes, Master," my crossdressing slut responded, before moving between my legs and beginning to eat Kaleem's cum off of me.

"You really are a complete sissy faggot, arn't you, Jolene?" I asked, as I watched him eat the cum.

"Yes, Mistress," he answered matter-of-factly.