Big Black Cock: A Sissy Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he was done, we got up and I looked at him.

Was I shocked he took cock up his ass?

Yes.

Was I stunned to learn he was an eager cock sucker?

Yes.

Was I baffled to see him in a wig and stockings?

Somewhat, but he has always loved stockings. I had just thought he loved them on me, so I hadn't known the extent of his fetish.

Was I surprised by his willingly allowing me to fuck another man while he watched?

Yes, although everything on his computer now made sense.

Was I finally sexually satisfied?

100% yes.

Did I still love my husband?

As I replayed the past half hour and the weird previous two weeks, I realized that I did.

He was still the same man I married... it was just that our relationship had changed. Not only was he one of the people that belonged on those websites, so was I! This felt right!

I stood in front of him, stepped out of my bitch persona for a moment and said tenderly, "Joe, I still love you."

"Oh, thank God," he said, giving a huge sigh of relief. "I was scared shitless this would be the end."

"Oh no, my sissy cuckold cocksucking ass-taking hubby," I said, leaning in possessively to kiss him, "This is only the beginning."

Once I broke the kiss, "Now I want to see my bitch bottom really get fucked. I mean, the first time I was a bit surprised."

"I'm sorry about that," he said.

"I imagine a sissy cum slut like you had no choice," I said understandingly, stroking his still hard little cock, "I mean, when a black cock wants to use you, I imagine you just do as you're told."

"Yes, Mistress, I do," he nodded, obviously relieved to see I understood him.

"Well, I too need black cock, so that is something we can do as a couple," I smiled. "Now go show me how big a sissy slut you really are. Degrade yourself and make me proud, if that makes any sense."

"Yes, Mistress, it does," he nodded, and headed over to Kaleem.

"Enough of that tenderness shit. Let's go to the front so I can fuck you two all over the coffee shop," Kaleem said.

"Yes, Master," my husband and I said in unison.

"That is so fucking hot," Kaleem said, as we followed him like two cock hungry sluts.

I won't bore you with the vivid details, but I watched my husband, my dear, degraded, loveable cuck, get roughly face fucked, taking all ten inches in his cock sucking mouth while his tiny dick was completely erect.

I demanded arrogantly, "Take all ten inches, my cuckold cock sucker."

I then watched him take all ten inches in his man cunt and ordered, "Beg to have that cunt of yours pounded."

Jolene obeyed instantly as he begged, "Oh please, Master, slam that big black cock in my cunt and show my wife what a sissy faggot I am!"

And as Kaleem slammed all ten inches in, making my husband moan like a bitch in heat, I knew I would have to buy a strap-on soon and fuck him myself.

Then I watched him bent over an eighteen year old's knees and got spanked.

Kaleem slapped his ass hard even as my husband moaned continually, "Thank you, Master."

Turned on and wanting more BBC myself, I ordered, "Now suck our Master's cock and get it ready for your wife to be fucked again by a real cock."

"Yes, Mistress," she obeyed, getting off his lap, onto her knees and taking the cock back in her mouth.

Kaleem then fucked me all over the coffee shop while my husband filmed us with his phone.

He bent me over the counter as I put on a show for the film.

"Oh yes, slam that BBC in my white BBC owned cunt," I moaned loudly, meaning it. This cock was magical and life changing. There was no way I could ever go back to even pretending to enjoy my husband's tiny dick.

"My dad would love some of this white box," Kaleem said, as his dick slammed into me.

"My cunt is his too," I declared, while looking directly at my husband. "Is that okay, sissy?"

"Yes, Mistress," he replied, "I couldn't be happier," eagerly keeping his camera on the action.

Kaleem then lifted me up, put me on my back and fucked me senseless on the counter... where I had another orgasm within a couple of minutes.

Close to orgasm, I ordered, "Film my face as I cum, sissy."

"Yes, Mistress," Jolene obeyed, moving close to the action.

As she filmed, I closed my eyes and just babbled, "Oh yes, I love BBC," "I'm your teacher slut, Kaleem," and "Please cum in my cunt and knock me up like this sissy no dick faggot can't."

I couldn't believe I said that, but it was the straw that made me cum.

"Yes!" I screamed, as I had a third orgasm, three more than I had ever had from a live cock.

Kaleem fucked me throughout my orgasm before ordering, "Ride me, bitch."

"Yes, Master," I obeyed, straddling him on the counter, my legs feeling a little rubbery from the intense pleasure.

I bounced on that BBC for a couple of minutes, although I could only take two--thirds of his cock like this and I suggested, "Can we resume this on the floor, I really want to bounce on all of your ten inches."

"Sure, slut," Kaleem agreed.

On the floor I straddled him and lowered myself until I was sitting on his cock. I looked directly at my husband and said, "See? I can take it all too."

"Yes, Mistress, I love it," he nodded, watching and filming, his tiny dick still completely erect.

Then I rode.

I bounced.

I babbled.

I had a fourth orgasm.

Before he flipped me onto my back, fucked me hard and said, "I'm going to cum in your cunt, Mrs. Appleton."

"It's your cunt, cum where you please," I moaned, then added, "Fill me up with your black baby batter."

"Oh yeah, here it cums," he grunted and deposited the biggest load of cum I had ever felt erupt in me.

"Oh yes, fill my cunt," I screamed, looking at my husband.

When he pulled out, some cum dripped onto my pubes as I spread my legs and posed for my husband.

"Like the cream pie, sissy?" I asked.

"Looks delicious," he said.

"Come and find out," I ordered, and he handed Kaleem the phone and crawled between my legs and ate up the cum.

And that is the crazy story of how Valentine's Day ended up forever changing our relationship.

He became a cuckold.

I became a loving bitch and a slut for BBC.

The End...