Big Black Cock Emily and Me

Story Info
We inject some black cock into our marriage.
2.8k words
4.16
251k
140
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story is complete fiction. It is just a fantasy of mine. This is my first I hope you all enjoy it.

My wife Emily and I got married 2 years ago. She is such a cutie 25 years old about old 5'2" brunette nice perky C cup boobs, and a real nice big booty. When she wears a tight pair of jeans she really turns heads. What is what first attracted me, I saw her walking to her car after work, and I knew I had to have a piece of that. As for me I am now 28 years old, 6 foot tall, skinny, blonde hair blue eyes. Some people say I am attractive, well at least I looked good enough to attract Emily and for that I am eternally grateful.

Our sex life started out somewhat average. With my 5.5 inch dick I was only able to make her cum on it once, and that was shortly after we started dating. She does have a strong libido so we did go at it often. Usually I would finish her off with my tongue. She is such a great woman that I always wanted to please her, and I wanted her to get more enjoyment.

One day while she was surfing some porn sites I caught her fingering herself while watching a scene with Lex Steele and a stunning blonde woman. At first she apologized and was about to close it, but I told her that it was ok. I had never told her that I watched a lot of interracial porn myself before we got married, and that I deeply admired big black cocks like the one Lex has.

She said that she was very turned by him, and how much the woman was getting off on it. I asked Emily if she wished that was her in the movie. She said of course, but that she knew it could never happen because any guy that has a cock that big is too busy being a porn star. I was a bit taken back by her openness, but I also got an instant hard on.

I took Emily in the bed immediately with the Lex Steele scene still playing on the computer. She was so wet that I was able to slide right in. I put her in a spot where she could still see the movie. I could tell that she could not take her eyes off it. Then something amazing happened, she came on my dick for the first time in over 3 years! Right after that I was so excited I shot a load in her that felt more intense than anything in my life.

We spent that night talking about what just happened. She told me about how she had always been attracted to black men. I told her too about how a big black cock turned me on too, and that before we got met I was on interracial porn sites all the time. I was not sure how she would take that, but she was very pleased. She only seemed upset that I did not tell her sooner.

Over the next few weeks our sex life really took off. I would play a scene with Mandingo, Lex Steele, or some other black man with a big cock. We would both get so turned on from seeing it that we could not wait for the next time. It was like we were newlyweds again!

One night I got up the nerve to suggest a threesome with her. It put an instant smile on her face; I could tell she wanted it. She asked me how we could get a black man with a cock like one of the ones on the computer. She seemed a bit skeptical that we could find one. I reassured her that I would do what it took to make her happy, she giggled at me and suggested that I wanted the black cock just for myself. I told her that with booty like hers that mine was safe, she grinned wickedly at me.

We visited some interracial swinger sites together. She was shocked to see so many black men with huge cocks. Her panties were completely soaked just from looking at the profiles. She came across a local man named Sam. He posted that he was looking to have good times with white couples. We opened his profile and we were blown away. His cock was absolutely huge, it was as big as the can of cool whip that he had in the picture with it. It was very dark, very thick, and very long he posted it as 11 inches, and we could tell that he was telling the truth.

She emailed Sam and they hit it off right away. She told me that he had no problems me joining in, and asked me if we could invite him over. I agreed to invite him, she hugged and kissed me like I never experienced before. I knew that she wanted his black cock in her bad, her appreciation showed. I loved to see the glow in her face, her blush, and her beaming smile. I was also hopeful that Sam could spice up our sex life more than the porn ever could.

She was so excited that he was coming over that she came on my dick as soon as a put it in her. I was shocked again at what got into her. If I would had known this I would have gotten black cock into our relationship a long time before. After our sex we showered together. I loved her body so much; I cleaned every inch of her knowing that she would never be the same after. She would soon be a bbc virgin no more, and I could not wait to see it happen for her.

She had just gotten into her little black dress when the doorbell rang. She literally ran to the door, and opened it. She jumped in his arms. He absolutely dwarfed her, he stood about 6'7" his shoulders were broad. His skin was so dark it contrasted with hers so completely; wow she looked great with him. I was going to introduce us, but there was no talking as they were already in a deep passionate kiss. It was the first time I ever saw her kiss another man, and soon she was going to have sex with him, I could not believe that we were doing this. However I saw the look in her face and I knew that she needed this.

Emily broke her embrace with him only to grab his hand and lead him to our bedroom. She dropped her cloths in the hallway, her black dress was gone, and I could tell her panties were already wet when I saw them on the floor. When we got to the bedroom he took off his shirt exposing his ripped and toned chest and six pack abs. They kissed again; her nipples were already swollen more than I had ever seen.

Emily did not kiss him for long this time, I could tell that she was more interested in what was in his pants. She removed them with the eagerness of a child opening Christmas presents. We were both about to faint when we saw his cock flop out. It was still completely soft, but his shaft was just as thick and at least 2 inches longer than mine fully erect. What I noticed most of all however were his balls, I had never seen anything like them not even in porn. They hung low and were both as big as a tennis ball. Emily noticed I was in a trance looking at his cock, so she smiled at me and waved me over stating that there was plenty for us to share. I did not hesitate for a second.

I put my hand around his cock, a shiver went down my body. It was the first time I had ever touched another man's cock. It felt a bit strange and taboo, but that very same feeling made it even more exhilarating like I was getting away with something I was not supposed to be doing. It felt heavy in my hands I stroked it a few times, it was not like the wrist short strokes I use on my, but I had to move my arm, it was simply an amazing feeling.

Emily was eager too, so I did not want to leave her out. I slowly positioned his still soft cock between her sweet red lips being careful so she would not gag on his huge cockhead. She was only able to manage the head and a tiny bit of the shaft. She tried a bit more but she gaged. Sam said that was alright, it happens most of the time.

Emily asked if I could help, but before I could answer she had Sam's cock right in front of my face. I put my lips around it and tried to get more. I instantly knew the trouble she had with it. It was all I could to avoid damaging this marvelous black cock on my teeth. It took a minute to get used to it them I pulled a bit more into my mouth, and a placed my hand around his shaft. As he got hard in my mouth I struggled to keep up, but I summoned the strength. It completely filled my mouth, and I really started to enjoy giving this cock the attention it deserved.

Emily smiled at me in approval since she knew that soon this cock that I was fluffing for her would be filling her pussy. She was going to town on his balls. His sack appeared to be as big as her face. I could not see her expression but I knew she loved it by the way she was slurping them up. I tried to refocus for a minute on his shaft only to look down in shock and awe.

My wife of 2 years was doing something that she flat refused to do for me the entire time. All I could see was her neck now; I knew she was licking his ass. He responded to this immediately his cock pulsed and got as hard as a rock, I could feel every vein of in my mouth. I even tasted some of his pre cum, it was a bit bitter, but not as bad as I thought it would be.

We serviced his cock for a few more minutes. I know this guy was not lying about his cock being 11 inches, and it seemed to me that he may have even been a bit modest, maybe not to scare women off. Emily came up from licking his ass. She said she could not wait for it any longer. She got down in our bed, spread her legs wide, and motioned Sam anxiously.

Sam gladly obliged her and got in position. I put my hands around his long shaft to move it into her aching pussy. With this cock fully erect I could barely get my hand around it I was so afraid it was going to hurt her. I moved it between her pussy lips expecting her to scream out in pain, but rather she moaned in pleasure. I got his giant cock head in her, and her eager pussy seamed to just eat up about 9 inches of it. She put her hand on his abs as if that was enough.

Once Sam noticed that Emily's pussy has accommodated is big black cock he started to give it to her at a rhythm that I could not believe he was giving it to her hard and very fast. He was giving her 9 inches with each pump. I knew he was hitting her cervix each time going places that I have never been. It was like she was losing her virginity all over again. She came so many times I lost count. I was afraid he was going to cum too fast at that pace, but that was for sure not to be. He kept pounding her hard for what seemed to be ages.

My own dick was in pain too, I had never seen anything so hot in my life. I got down beside Emily and gave her a kiss. I pulled out my cock and starting stroking it. I had never noticed before how small it was, it was as if my hand was aching for Sam's man sized black cock. I thought for sure Emily was thinking the same thing. And just like that I blew my load.

Sam was still pounding my wives pussy with no let up. She looked as if she was going to pass out from all the pleasure and constant organisms. I sucked on her nipples they were as hard as erasers. I kissed her neck and could feel her body shutter with each and every orgasm. I was beginning to think that Sam would never stop it must have been at least 45 minutes, but just then he started to grunt.

Emily begged him to cum in her pussy. I felt her shake with a giant orgasm as he bellowed like a bull. I could see him rem his cock into her all the way. I was so proud of her; I never thought she could take it all. He must have shot hid cum right up in her womb. He pulled his long black shaft out of her stretched pussy. It was completely covered with her juices and his cum. There was also a significant puddle on the bed that my wife made.

Emily pulled him close to make out with him as if to show her affection to him. She told us that it was the best sex of her life by far; it however was obvious to me. They kissed him with a level of passion that I had never seen before. I grabbed his cock and sucked it dry; I licked it up and down tasting their juices that covered it in thick layers.

My wives cum was even dripping off his balls. As I put them in my mouth to clean them up I looked up and could see the entire length of his shaft, and just how gaping Emily's pussy was. His hot cum was still dripping out of it. I began to think that there was no way that he did not get her pregnant. After all his balls were the size of tennis balls, and I saw for myself he had his giant shaft in her balls deep when he came. All that combined with her level of arousal made it a sure deal.

I looked down at my now soft dick, and it looked completely nonexistent to the big black one that I was sucking. No wonder I could not please her or get her pregnant. Emily had talked about having kids often, so I thought great she might now get what she wanted. Not to mention if the baby was a boy he would hopefully inherit what his biological father had. He would for sure be athletic and not have any trouble giving us grandchildren.

I kept sucking on Sam's giant baby maker until it was completely dry. He told us he had to take off, Emily protested but it was to no avail. She was so worn out from the sex that she could not get up. However Emily made him promise that we could do this again. I showed him to the door and thanked him for the good time.

Emily and I embraced in the bed. She again thanked me for being such an open minded husband, and for letting her get such good sex. We discussed what we would do if she was pregnant. We settled on explaining it as a sperm donor. It would not really be a lie; he donated the sperm just not in exactly the way that usually works. We also agreed to have more black men over, but I had to be involved. Her pussy was aching for my, as was my hands and my mouth. I could fluff them and clean them after.

My wife did miss her period last month. So we are both hopeful for a healthy black baby. We will go to a clinic soon. I am hoping for a son, but I would be more than pleased with a girl. She has not stopped searching sites for more big dicked black men for us to share, and she has many options. She is such a woman I would do anything for her. We for sure of a wild ride ahead of us.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
30 Comments
pegmesuzpegmesuz7 months ago

Good story. I have the same fantasy minus the pregnancy. I would love to watch my wife with a well hung black man. Clean up would be fun!

syn4321syn43217 months ago

This is an all time great!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

In the 21st Century, Mother Nature's hairy vagina chooses big Black cock, oozing a feminist's longing for that primordial, prehistoric past where might makes right, and the defenseless get fucked. Thats natural selection, the way an empowered woman's hormonal need and sense of sexual aesthetics determine the next generation's genetic constitution. Thankfully, I learned my place with the help of an amazing blonde. Stephanie is the most beautiful and intelligent woman I've ever known. We're both liberal academics, and despite my shyness, somehow knowing that Steph was active in the campus's Queen of Spades Society made her more approachable to me. When I asked her out for a coffee, I thought, what do I have to lose? She saw right through me immediately. I didn't even know it yet, but after a few dates, she said it was obvious. My wife says that I'm a 'gender cuck', meaning that reproduction is out of the question for me. That was early on, while we were still just dating, so it gave me something to think about. It seems appropriate, since I like to wear her panties, and Stephanie is a Prof of Gender Studies. She explained the dynamic where a cuckold gender requires another man to breed in his place, and I nodded my head earnestly, envisioning our future. So I respect her authority and do as she says. There's certainly nothing wrong with women's liberation, and I confessed to her that Black men always sort of scared me, but turned me on at the same time. Not homosexually, but just because Black guys seem so masculine and confident, and because I like the way a large Black penis and scrotum look, so powerful and intimidating. I admitted it was scary. I've always been a Beta male, and when Stephanie said that I was just a useless, shrimp dicked white boy, the idea of being a gender cuck for her and Jerome seemed like a good way to show my love for her. She told me that she was going to keep dating and getting fucked by Jerome whether or not I was in a long term relationship with her or not, and I was glad that it wasn't up for debate. Its better when Steph makes the decisions, so I don't second guess myself. I told her that I loved her even more than ever, amazed that a woman so far out of my league could understand my needs so perfectly. I just went along with everything, even when she introduced me to her professor friends as her 'cuck' instead of as her boyfriend. Slurping cream pie was intensely intimate and romantic for me, but it wasn't enough. I had to prove myself to her and pay homage to her Black lover. Steph taught me how to suck dick, and it felt like Jerome was a god or a king when I bowed down in service. I learned how to supplicate myself for a stronger man's pleasure. When my mouth filled up with the dick flesh, everything else just made sense. When he spewed in my head, I felt the force of his volley, and it was shocking. I knew mine didn't blast out with such pressure. Instantly I started swallowing, chugging cum and bobbing head like a bitch. It felt like a rap song, the way I needed his fucking dick and he just used me. It was a good perspective for me to learn about, the way a vagina feels when Black cock cums in it. When Jerome inseminated Stephanie, I knew exactly how it worked from the inside out. His Black cock filled her tight little white twat to absolute maximum capacity, and when his dick kicked in her and he punched the fire hose spewage into her stretched vagina, the blasting pressure forced just enough of his slimy seed in through Stephanie's cervix to impregnate her. When she queened my face to drain his ejaculate, I slurped and suckled and swallowed from her hairy blonde pussy, but some of his sperm stayed deep inside her womb, and nature took its course. Thats evolution. When Stephanie asked to marry me, I knew saying Yes would shut down my family line. As a gender cuck, my role is supportive, auxiliary. I stay loyal and faithful while Steph gets the cock she deserves. I love my wife, but I'm not the one who's meant to breed her. That privilege goes to a real man, the Black man. I'm simply proud to kneel and be a part of the racial harmony, the social justice, the feminist euphoria. Even my Mom agrees that its better for a Black man to sire my family than for me to pass on Dad's genes. Shes proud of me and actually broke down crying, thanking Stephanie over and over again, overjoyed with the news that I was being cucked biologically. All the matriarchs agree, communing with St. Eve in vaginal wisdom. I feel like we're back in the Garden of Eden when Stephanie feeds me the fruit of their copulation, when the primordial sperm oozes from her vagina into my mouth, unkempt bush tickling my nose. She qweefs at my nostrils and I breath in the fertility, proud that she includes me in something so sublime, inhaling her mystery. Thick globs of African sperm drain onto my tongue and I shiver from the potency. Captivated by a mere glimmer of her love, Stephanie seduced me easily into the supplicant surrender of cucking and dick sucking. Black cum intoxicates me, and I'm addicted. As her eager wittol, I honor and obey the bull, and devote myself to interracial bonding, pledging to raise Jerome's offspring as my own. Thats the least I can do. I pledge my life to Black cock and the family that Black cock sires. African cream pie is the future, and I'm thirsty for it. Fuck the patriarchy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife and I have a black lover and he has full access to both of us in sexual relations. He wears both are wedding rings around his neck on a 14k gold chain we purchased for him.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Fred Pleasures Jessica A married couple is introduced to the cuckolding kink.in Interracial Love
Beautiful Stacey Experiences Frank A beautiful white wife experiences a large black cock.in Interracial Love
Black Diamond Man is cuckolded by black neighbor.in Interracial Love
More Stories