Big Black Daddy

Story Info
Step dad seduces his white step daughter.
1.2k words
4.08
214.5k
125
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew it was wrong of me to do, but I couldn't help myself. Mom was normally gone most of the time, so I figured she'd never find out about what was happening anyway, so I did it anyway.

I found it while changing the bed sheets in my parent's room, it just fell out from underneath my mom's pillow. I picked it up, first curious as of what it was. Until the realization hit me: it's a vibrator.

It was small, pink, and had an odd section of beads portraying out of it. You must think I'm a slut for doing so, but I'm actually quite inexperienced. So that's why I couldn't help myself, the thought of fucking myself with it made my pussy wet at the thought of it. So I took it- all was safe.

Or so I thought.

Later, after finishing my chores and figuring out how to use a vibrator- I stripped myself down.

I guess you could say I'm cute, but being cute doesn't attract attention. Also when I say cute, think of 'I'm actually twenty but I look like a lanky fourteen year old and the haircut doesn't help so' kind of cute. I'm tall, and lanky. I spent most of my former years in elite gymnastics, which I blame for my stick figure. I'm also sickly pale with mosquito bites for tits.

If you really don't care for the detailed image of me I'll shorten it down for you: Virgin.

I sat on my bed with my legs trembling at the excitement. I switched the vibrator on and felt the stick pulse in my hand, I sighed. I pressed the tip to the top of my clit and gasped at the intensity.

Impatiently, I slowly pushed it into my tight pussy, moaning as the vibrations filled my insides. I could feel the beads slowly rubs up against my pussy, it was ecstasy.

I started moaning as I fucked myself, faster and faster. I was so close to the edge that I didn't even see him there until he said something.

"MARY" He screamed, I jumped at the realization that my step father had been watching me. Quickly, I covered myself with a pillow.

"D-D-dad." I stammered, scared shitless to tell you the truth.

"What the fuck are you doing with your mother's toy?" He demanded.

Blushing I managed to speak "I was j-just curious dad."

By the look on his face, I knew he wasn't having it.

"Your mother has to hear about this Mary, I really can't believe what I am seeing right now."

My mother had married my step-dad when I was eight, he was a nice guy I presumed. He was tall, and not so lanky with ebony skin. He worked as a firefighter so he was in well shape.

"Please, Dad don't. Gosh, this is embarrassing, I just don't have any experience with anything and i was...curious about how it felt..." I murmured.

He looked at me, for the first time since he saw me, slowly licking his lips he said "okay."

I blinked, "What?"

He sat down on the bed with me, "I won't tell your mother."

He smirked, "So, you really don't have any boyfriends?"

I gulped, "Nope."

He put his hand on my knee, slowly rubbing up my leg.

"Has anyone ever kissed you?" He asked.

I shrugged, "No more than a peck".

He leaned in closed to me and kissed me, I sat there for a minute, feeling his tongue play with my lips and exploring my mouth.

"What about here?" He asked.

His mouth slowly crept down to my neck, kissing and licking me tenderly. I moaned "Mmmm, no"

I could feel his fingers massaging my inner thighs softly. His head lowered down to my bare breast and started sucking my nipples.

"Oh dad" I moaned, as his tongue encircled my bare nipple.

He pulled back, "No one has kissed you there?"

I shook my head, biting my lip as I felt his fingers rub up and down my pussy. "What about down there?" He questioned.

I didn't have time to answer before I felt his breathe between my legs. He started licking me slowly, I could feel his tongue slither across my lips, making my hips buck. Unconsciously, I grabbed the back of his head, rubbing myself against his face.

He pulled back and stood up in front of me. I'm quivering at the excitement of all of this. He unzips his pants and pulls out his cock.

"Oh my" I gasped, "You're huge!"

I wasn't exaggerating, It looked like a pringles can. My pussy throbbed with the thought of him fucking me, but my stomach churned.

He chuckled "You've never seen one up close before? My you're so fucking innocent." He groaned.

I leaned in and licked the tip of his cock, he shut his eyes and moaned. I did it over and over again, until he pushed my head closer in. His cock didn't really fit in my mouth, but I winged it. I moved what I could of my tongue and sucked him slowly.

"That's it baby," He whispered "Do it just like that for Daddy."

I pulled his cock out of my mouth and looked straight at him. "I want you to fuck me."

"Then stand up!" He demanded.

I stood up, as his eye started to gaze my body. "God, you're beautiful. I don't see how someone hasn't fucked you yet." He licked his lips, "Nontheless"

He bent my body over the headboard of my bed, and slowly slid his cock on the outside of my pussy. I felt his hands grab my sides as he slowly pushed his way in. It started to burn like fire, and I screamed.

He soothed me "It's okay baby, it'll feel good soon."

He slowly pushed his way more into me, more and more. I bit my lip until it bleed.

It started to feel good after awhile, having his huge cock inside me was exciting.

"Oh daddy more"

He fucked me faster the more I said it.

"More daddy"

"More more more!"

"Oh big daddy!"

He moaned "You must like it then, you like it now don't you. Fuck, you're too tight."

I could feel myself building up, I started to gain confidence as he fucked me more and more. "That right big daddy, I love how it feels to have you inside me."

He groaned, "I'm gonna cum soon baby, let me do it inside you. Let daddy's black dick fill you up."

"Yes big daddy you can cum inside me, oh big daddy please do it. Please daddy." I begged, the intensity was building up inside me and I knew I wasn't going to last long.

He started groaning, pounding me really hard the more I begged. All of a sudden I felt something warm shoot up inside me. I screamed as I felt him fill his load inside my pussy.

I felt my pussy tighten "Big daddy yes! Yes! Fuck yes daddyyy..." I moaned, feeling my pussy throb against his dick.

He pulled out and let me stand up, my legs were wobbly from taking it bent over. I felt his cum leak down as I turned to face him.

He picked up the vibrator from the floor, "You won't be needing this" He smirked. "You're secret is safe."

I laid down to rest, and ended up napping. When I woke up I had a warm blanket over me and a note.

'Don't let me catch you playing with your moms toys again- without me.' Love, Big Daddy.