Big Boat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,689 Followers

Other people's kids are the very best ones, they take them with them when they leave.

Debs knew darn good and well that I wasn't going to stand for a bunch of screaming yowling brats running around and getting into everything, so the adult cruise it was.

They must have meant it too, the only people I saw under age fifty worked for the cruise line. Every single one of the crew were in shape, tanned and healthy looking. Cute red uniforms, they were easy to spot and a lot of them.

We stood there on the huge deck and watched as the big boat slowly slid away from the dock. That was quite a feeling, just me and the wife, holding hands.

Well, and a bunch of other older folks all out there watching too, cameras everywhere.

Say, I wonder why the boat doesn't tip with everyone standing on one side like that?

I had already looked the other tourists over, most of them hadn't missed very many lunches.

+++

Since we got our new daughter Sandi married off to one of the local cops, we now had all the time in the world.

Sandi isn't really our daughter, I found her under the bottom shelf in my bathroom closet.

That story I did write, I don't care if no one believes it.

That's the way to do it with kids, I say. Find one almost grown, get her straightened out quickly and married off, end of problem.

Way better than growing one yourself, dealing with diapers and braces and all of that stuff.

Sandi I had found hiding under the bottom shelf in our bathroom closet, that really was different.

I wrote about that not too long ago, yea, that one happened and we ended up with a young woman as close to being our own daughter as it is possible to be without planting and growing one.

It was a kick in the ass getting to walk Sandi down that aisle. I had given up years ago on the idea of ever having kids, getting to see how they did with life.

My first wife Dotty and I wanted some but there was a bad Pap test, then surgery and that was the end of that. Many good years later she fell ill again, she went so fast it was a shock.

A decade later I met Debs, and here we were, with an almost daughter and marrying her off?

I also had a tissue hidden in my pocket to help me get through doing the daddy with his lovely daughter on his arm thing.

Giving her away to Hal, a guy I was sure was a good man. That's a special moment.

Pollen, it makes my eyes water is what that was.

+++

There was a big meeting where some lady from the crew told us what to do if the boat sank, which sounded impossible to me. Hell, I could drive my truck around up here on the deck.

It wasn't too long before the shore became a line way off in the distance and then that was gone and all there was, was water.

The nice thing about very large ships is that there is no way to get seasick, either? They are so big the waves don't really have any effect, someone told me that.

I mean, all they do is move up and down and up and...down ..and...

Oh my God.

It only took about two hours and I was so sick all I wanted to do was go home.

"The ship is barely moving?" Debra said, looking at me oddly.

"Uh huh." I answered, going right back into the tiny little bathroom.

I know what scrambled eggs and bacon, hash brown spuds and toast looks like when mixed, let me tell you.

Bit of Coffee for color.

Sorry.

"Poor baby." Debs said, giving me a pill. That did help, I went to bed that evening early and by morning of the next day I felt OK. Enough to even have some juice and pancakes for breakfast.

We took off to look around, found the bar where a bunch of people were sitting feeding money into slot machines.

I don't get that, we are on this great big ship heading off across the ocean and they want to sit inside and gamble?

Not me.

I gave up after losing my first twenty.

Debs and I went walking, and I sort of herded her towards the stern.

We got there and looked out, hell, it was maybe a half mile to the water and we must have been going 70 or so.

No way in hell was I going to troll for fish off the stern with this going on, it would have to be one damn fast fish.

"Maybe I can go find the captain and get him to slow down a little bit?" I asked, Debs just laughed at me.

She knew exactly what I was thinking.

"Let's go up to the pool." She said. So we did, that is a concept all by itself, going UP to the pool.

The ship felt pretty stable today, in fact I could not even feel any real motion. I stood there wondering about that, the ocean can get some rather big waves and I knew already the ship could roll up and down.

How in the hell did they keep the water in the pool?

There were a bunch of old ladies up there sitting around on lawn chairs, a few guys also. Most of the women had on one piece suits which one glance told me why.

Some of them appeared to be quite well fed.

But two of them had their tops off, sitting in the Sun with it all hanging out.

"There you go, honey!" Debs elbowed me with a grin.

It was kind of cool out, but the old gals could sit out of the wind because they had this wall that appeared to be portable they just slid to block it.

I think up above was where the Captain and crew steering the thing were, a sign said we couldn't go up there.

Five bucks says they spent a lot of time looking down on the pool area too, a couple of the little old ladies weren't all that bad.

"Oh boy, titties!" I snickered back at Debra, grinning towards the two bare chested women.

"That should take your mind off fishing." She giggled.

"I wasn't thinking about fishing." I lied.

"Uh huh." She laughed.

Just wait until this thing gets parked, I decided. I would have me a rubber worm over the side so fast it would make your head swim.

"Man, what a view!" Debs said.

"Yea!" I answered, looking at the one gal that had a better than average set on her.

"Not that! The ocean!" Debs poked me.

I looked, all there was to see was water. I mean, lots of water!

That was it. Nothing else. That is a view?

"Yea, great," I said, glancing back over to where a sort of chunky gal about fifty or so now had her suit pulled down and was rubbing lotion on her boobs.

She had a pretty big set and actually looked like she was mauling them, then she saw me peeking and gave me a great big smile.

Ever feel like a mouse with a house cat looking at you?

"We should get some Sun." I told Debs.

"I suppose you want me to take my top off and show everybody my boobs, right?" Debs giggled at me.

"OK." I said.

"Pervert!" She gave me another poke. If she kept that up I was going to have a sore arm.

"Yea! Hell, nobody knows us, so what?"

Debs laughed at me, we found a couple of reclining chairs and sat down. Those were damn nice chairs, too, not like the ones at home with the plastic strips. These had mesh on them and looked pretty tough, I was thinking of maybe buying some if I could find them when we got back home.

Maybe Walmart online, or Amazon would have them?

I was so busy admiring the silly chairs I didn't even see Debs strip her top over her head, I glanced over and she was half naked, just like that.

"Wow!" I said.

"What? You have seen me a million times." She grinned.

"Not like this, right out in the open with your nipples all hard like that." I reached out to tweak one but she slapped my hand away.

"Be a good boy, besides, it's just a little bit cool out." She giggled. I noticed her face was a bit flushed, my Debs has a little streak of exhibitionist in her. Plus her set of jugs put the others to shame quite nicely. They do sag some but not very much, plus Debs is maybe 140 pounds now. Easily the best looking gal up there at the moment, I felt a little puff of pride in that.

We sat out there for maybe a half hour, some skinny guy whose face looked like he needed to see a Dermatologist came by and brought us drinks. Debs asked if they had any lotion and he ran off to get her some.

"Are you going to let that cute kid rub the lotion on for you?" I teased her.

"No way in hell." She snickered at the idea.

She did let me oil her up though, and the few guys up by the pool were sure looking while I did that.

Probably they wanted to help, can't say as I blame them, Debs does have one nice set of tits on her. In fact, looking around at about six sets of titties out by now, Debs were easily the nicest.

Most fairly well blessed females have jugs that lean over and point down by the time they are Debra's age but hers don't. Well, not much, anyway.

I did notice one old lady not 10 feet away, hers she could park on her lap, even leaned back.

The day was getting hotter and the breeze didn't seem too bad since it was coming from behind us. Even the movement of the boat was barely noticeable, I found myself almost dozing.

I woke up with a start, the Sun on my face was getting it warm.

There was an on the hairy side fat guy who looked to be 60 or so sitting right in front of us.

Hairy enough that the term "bigfoot" popped right into my head. I could see why he was fat because he kept the skinny kid serving everyone running, bringing him snacks.

The kid came up and handed him a plate of what looked like those tiny smoked sausages, little tooth picks sticking out of them.

Man, I sure could see why he had a belly on him, he also had a basket of Nachos and cheese sitting there.

I barely got leaned back and my eyes closed again when I heard the guy let out a loud snort. I looked up and for a second thought he was having a heart attack, he was leaning forward and trying to breathe.

He had a wad of black hair on his back that would keep a Cow warm, leaning forward it looked like he was gagging.

Debs glanced up and she knew instantly, back home she is a nurse so I guess she knew what was going on.

She was on her feet and headed that way before I could even get fully sat up.

Her fingers went right inside the guy's mouth, he was turning pretty pink. No luck there so she got behind him and damned if she didn't manage to drag him right to his feet. By now his face was seriously bright red and he looked like he was trying to throw up.

Her hands went around him, locked underneath the guy's big belly and she jerked. His head came back and she jerked again, I saw the little hot dog go cartwheeling through the air, I swear to God that was like in slow motion.

Then it hit me, Debs had her arms around the fat guy from behind, and all she had on were her shorts!

Of course her rather nice sized boobs were mashed against his hairy back, his oversized bottom tight against her shorts and she was standing there with her arms around him underneath his belly.

Maybe 15 people all staring at what was going on.

Me with no camera.

The guy was gasping in air now, so she finally let go. Then it hit her also what this must look like, she quickly stepped back from him. She helped the man back to his deck chair, got him sat down.

He started to lie back but she made him stay leaning forward.

From my angle I could still see the man's hairy back, greasy looking now from the lotion I had plastered rather liberally on Debra's tits.

He was getting color back, then he looked up and realized he was staring right at a set of very nice bare boobs.

He blushed, Debra blushed, I blushed, then she walked back over to her chair, grabbed her top and pulled it on.

Someone began to clap, in seconds everyone was clapping. Still red faced, we went back down to our room.

"I can't believe that happened." She mumbled to me as we got into our tiny little compartment.

"Hell, you probably saved that old fart's life." I told her, stifling a giggle at how red her face was.

"People should never try to eat when they are laying on their backs!" She said.

"I will remember that. I will bet he does, too, you probably made his whole day!" I snickered.

"Oh, you!" She took a fake poke at me, but she still flushed again a little bit.

That was all there was to that, until later.

+++

We went down to dinner, looking around for our table number since they assigned the areas. The note said I had to wear a jacket for dinner so we were dressed nice.

A woman in one of those red uniforms came over to us, asked us to follow her.

I didn't know what was going on until she pulled out two chairs for us at the Captain's table.

There sat the man from earlier also, with a very short and slender woman sitting next to him. We looked at each other and nodded.

"The Captain has asked you both to join him for the evening." The young woman smiled.

Hey, was this cool or what? We felt kind of like royalty, it was the best seat in the house.

A tall man dressed in a startlingly white uniform with black and gold trim came in, he walked up to Debs and held out his hand.

"Mrs. Magnuson, I am Captain Johansson, my pleasure to have you and your husband join me. I want to say thank you for what you did earlier today, you saved this man's life."

"I was glad to help, but I am a Doctor back home so I was happy I was there." Debra told him, blushing.

I almost piped up with "nurse" but managed to keep my mouth shut.

"Yes, we are aware of your profession, we are glad to have you aboard. I have instructed our staff to offer you any courtesy you may desire during your trip with us." The man had an accent I couldn't place, Norwegian or Swedish or something like that.

Then the Captain leaned down and kissed Debra's hand? She looked a little bit surprised, then she smiled.

"Say, could you maybe slow the boat down some so I can fish off the stern?" That popped out of me before I could get myself stopped.

The Captain looked at me, his mouth opened and closed a couple of times, then he laughed.

"That is most amusing, sir." He said.

I felt Debra's hand close down on my knee under the table.

I know "shut up!" when I feel it.

Everyone was introduced but I forgot all the names instantly like I always do.

Dinner was wonderful, the Captain did have Debra stand up and he introduced her to all the people there, telling everyone what she had done.

He did mercifully leave out the part about her doing that bare breasted though. Debra blushed right on cue when everyone gave her a round of applause but I could tell she was pleased.

Later, as we mixed and had to suffer through a few dozen handshakes, the man she had helped came over with the woman that appeared to be about sixty or so. She couldn't have been more than five feet tall, and she had on heels. Her appearence was a bit like a Pixie, her hair piled up and pulled back, her ears sticking out.

He introduced her as his wife Virginia, then lapsed into a long gushing thank you for Debs having helped him. Of course he asked her for a dance and I guess Debra felt obligated, so I danced with Virginia. She surprisingly felt like a feather, she was about half the size of my Debs though so I had to hunch over a little bit.

At one point I looked over and George as I now knew him was steering Debs around fairly well. For a big man, he seemed to be light on his feet.

After one dance, he led Debs back to me, thanked us again and they left.

"George seems to be a nice man, he really needs to get some of that weight off of him though." She told me.

That's my Debra, always the Doctor.

Finally back at our room, we barely got inside when there was a knock on the door. I answered to find a different very young lady standing there, obviously one of the stewards.

"Captain Johansson had me come to ask you if you would like to move to one of our VIP suites." She said with a smile.

"Really?"

"Yes sir, with our compliments."

"What's this?" Debs appeared behind me.

"They want to move us to a better room." I told her.

"Sure, why not?" Debs smiled and began grabbing our things. That didn't take very long since we both were just working out of our suitcases.

Up several floors we went, three of them I think.

They honest to God had an elevator on the boat.

The room most certainly was nicer, for one thing the bed alone was larger than the entire room we had just been in down in economy class.

"I am Cheryl, I am the concierge for this floor. If you need anything at all, just let me know, ok?"

"OK." Debs told her with a smile.

"You should save people's lives more often, babe." I told her, patting her behind. Debs just giggled.

Later we took a shower, together of course to conserve water. Then we tried out the larger bed which was fun.

I woke up to the sound of the ship slowing, we were coming in somewhere. The room had a round window, I looked out to see a shoreline not far off.

We dressed and went out to the main deck, there were several other people out also watching. It was almost raining, more like a wet mist than rain but we were under cover.

I spotted George and Virginia, he saw us and waved, so we waved back.

It was interesting to watch how easily the crew managed the huge ship, finally we were tied up.

The loudspeaker told us how long we could be ashore and what time we needed to be back on board. We had several hours, so as soon as we got back to our room I pushed the button.

Cheryl answered, I asked her where I could go catch a few fish. Debra just shook her head, told me she was going to go shopping.

About 20 minutes later Cheryl called and told me a trip was ready, so I grabbed my gear and went down the ramp to where a tall man and a younger fellow waited for me. He was a skipper of a local fishing boat.

"Everything is supplied, sir." he told me, looking down at my telescoping fishing pole that I had swapped my ocean reel to.

"I want to use this one." I told him.

He just grinned, which I found odd.

At the boat, a nice 26 foot cabin cruiser, there was just one other man.

George?

"Hi, Dan. I thought I would join you if you don't mind?" He said, sticking out his hand.

Now how in the hell did this man even know I was going?

+++

There wasn't a single breath of wind, all there was, was the damned mist.

"This will lift in about an hour." The skipper told us.

I was hoping it would, it was sort of wet out. Even with the rubber hat on, water was dripping off my nose.

The boat came to a stop after quite a while of sliding easily up and over the slick as glass waves. I had already tied on a big white rubber worm on a lead head jig, so I dropped that over the side.

The rubber worm was a good six inches long, I was after those huge Alaska fish, not like the maybe 12" long greenies we have back home.

It went about 20 feet and stopped, then took off. I pulled up a black sea bass of maybe 4 pounds, released that. After catching three of them in a row I asked the skipper how I was going to get past those to reach the bottom.

Those were nice fish but I was after some big'uns.

"Use this rig." He told me, handing me a thing that looked like it was a four by four with a sinker on it the size of an Apple.

"You are kidding me." I looked at the outfit. George already had one similar and was tying on a hook a person could load hay with.

"What in the hell is down there?" I asked.

"You will find out." The man grinned, then he reached into a bucket and pulled out a gob of something that stunk to high heaven. I think it was an Octopus but I am not sure.

He handed it to me, I stuck it carefully on the hay hook. The thing was bigger than my fist by quite a bit.

"Drop that in and let it run so the bait fish don't have time to peck at it." He smiled.

The skipper just called 4 pound black sea Bass "bait fish"...?

George got his to the bottom first, set his rod into a pole holder as I was letting mine run out. For a minute or two I was thinking there was no bottom, it was damned deep in this spot.

I felt the weight bump bottom, reached to drop my rod in the holder when something damn near took it out of my hand.

magmaman
magmaman
2,689 Followers