Big Boat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,702 Followers

"Aren't you going to make yourself comfortable, Debra?" George asked her.

"What?" Debs asked, taking off her head phones.

"Oh, I just thought...? If you wanted to...I mean..we are all adults here?" He grinned at her, waving his hand towards where Virginia sat topless.

"I'm fine." Debs smiled sweetly and went back to her story.

George looked like he was not real happy at that, I stifled a laugh.

We had a pleasant chat, laughed some about our fishing trip. George made several wisecracks about how it had looked for a while that the Halibut was trying to catch me.

Every time I glanced at Virginia she was looking at me with a big smile.

Ok, so when she closed her eyes I did take a good look at her titties, her nipples were like tiny cones, pointy and sticking out.

Those were kind of cute, then Debs glanced over and caught me, she raised one eyebrow but grinned.

Not too far away I saw two couples closely engrossed in conversation, before long one of the women got up and left, followed a few minutes later by one of the other men. It wasn't long before the other two left in the opposite direction.

That was obvious, I knew they were swapping partners.

Yep. Swinger's cruise, no doubt about it at all in my mind. Why that hadn't hit either one of us at the outset is beyond me, but it didn't.

Finally we got away from the two of them, we went down to the spa area and got into one of their hot tubs. That was nice until two old guys came in and joined us, both of them naked. The one guy wasn't so bad looking, the other guy would have looked far better if he kept his pants on.

It's not really my thing to share a hot tub with nude men and the one guy kept lifting up so the end of his dick stuck out of the water and it wasn't limp.

I guess he was proud of it or something.

Debs was quickly ready to go so we left.

Heck, we didn't even get one of the rubdowns they had available in the spa area. By then we were nearly afraid to, although I did see one lady that was about 30 or so rubbing an older guy who was lying face down with a towel over his ample behind.

They clearly did the massages right out in the open, so I assumed no hanky panky went on.

I did notice that over to one side was another room, a lady went in there with a tall fellow, they shut the door. Curious, I grabbed one of the brochures on the way out, stuck it in my pocket.

+++

We were down to just a couple of nights left, Debra decided to go to the gift shop to see if she could find some "things" whatever in the hell that meant.

I begged off, looking at "things" with little "made in China" tags on the bottom didn't do it for me.

Instead, I slipped up to the bar to have a drink. I really don't drink very much but a nice whiskey hits the spot sometimes.

There was a lady behind the bar this time, she had on tight shorts and a halter top that made it clear that she had assets.

She also knew how to make tips, that became quite clear in very short order.

That was fun. So much so that I had three of those drinks, not something I don't do very often. The bartender was managing to get her whole boob out into view regular as clockwork, it was obvious she was doing that deliberately.

I was sitting there enjoying her doing her best to tease me and the half dozen other old men sitting there when in walked Virginia.

She headed right for me.

Of course.

"Hi, Danny! Nice to see you again today!" She plopped down on the stool next to me.

Up until that very moment Virginia had been on the quiet side, she sure as hell wasn't now.

You know how it is when someone is doing everything they can think of to involve you in a conversation?

I was managing some short grunts and groans, hoping Debs would show up and rescue me.

"Don't you like me?" Virginia finally asked straight out.

"I like you just fine." I managed.

"Well, how about coming to my room? I could use some attention, and you are the best looking guy on this boat." Virgina smiled, leaned towards me and slid her hand right over my lap.

OK, so white haired old me liked that comment, I admit it. My other head also has a mind of it's own and responds to touch.

"Oh, my!" Virgina giggled, giving me a squeeze.

"Look, I...I don't...George...?" I said lamely, not knowing quite what to do. Hell, I couldn't just pop her one.

"Oh, don't worry about George. He likes to watch but the first time I thought maybe it could be just you and me?" Her hand was now deliberately squeezing my crotch.

My equipment might be old, but it does work and I felt myself begin to swell even more. I looked around quickly but no one was paying any attention.

"Virginia, Debs and I..we aren't like that, we just....?"

"Oh. I thought? Well, why are you here then?" She sat back upright and mercifully removed her hand.

"Just a vacation. Thank you for the...uhh...offer but...." I barely managed.

"No problem." She sounded mildly huffy, then got up and went over to sit at another table with a couple.

I got up and went off looking for Debs.

She wasn't in the gift shop, she wasn't in our room. I found her sitting at one of the slot machines in the casino section, absentmindedly pulling the handle on the old fashioned machine, and engrossed in a conversation.

With George.

Somehow that didn't surprise me all that much. Virginia had just rather clearly hit on me so I assumed George was doing the same with Debs.

My gal is pretty good at deflecting men, after all she spends a lot of time in her office dealing with them.

I noticed that she didn't seem to be doing very much deflecting, in fact she tipped her head back and laughed at something the guy said. I started to head that way, then I saw George reach out and touch her bare shoulder which should have caused her to react, but she didn't.

That is when I noticed the top she had on was a halter style, held up by thin straps. New one too, she must have just bought it because I had never seen it before.

No bra, her big round boobs clearly on display and George with his hands on her?

George looked up and spotted me, maybe he saw the look on my face because he withdrew his hand. He said something to Debs, she turned and saw me, smiled.

I turned and went back to our room.

Yea, I was kind of pissed, I didn't like the idea of George putting his hands on my wife one bit, and I had enough drinks down me that I couldn't hide my reaction.

I barely got the door shut and Debs arrived.

"What's the matter, honey?" She asked.

"You know what's the matter." I growled.

"Is it George? We were just talking, I was playing the machine and he came over and sat down."

"He had his hands on you."

"That was nothing, he is kind of an expressive type guy. Oh my God, you are jealous! I have never seen you get this way before." She was grinning and that pissed me off.

But she was right, George didn't do anything, not really. My reaction was silly, and fueled by a couple of extra drinks.

"I ran into Virginia down in the bar, she made a pass at me."

"I figured that was a matter of time." Debs laughed.

"She actually copped a feel!" I admitted.

Debs just laughed at that.

"I can't say as I blame her, you are the best looking guy on this ship." Debs gave me a hug.

OK. So I didn't mind hearing that even if I didn't really believe it.

"You actually got jealous about George, huh?" She smirked.

"No. It just irritated me."

"Uh huh. You can relax, honey. No way in hell is that fat guy going to get anywhere near me. Hell, I have you!"

"OK. I'm sorry." I muttered.

"Don't be, that was kind of cute!" Debs actually giggled.

Crap.

Funny thing, that tiny little incident seemed to perk the wife right up and later on I got a nice reward. Debs does have a magic tongue, no doubt about that.

I think she liked it that I got a little bit sniffy at the idea of some guy hitting on her.

+++

OK, so that was about it. Debs and I ended up on an old folk's swinger cruise for God's sakes, and we don't swing. Not really, unless you count July coming over to do massages and that incident down in Vegas.

Back home I listed a bunch of items to sell, and money once again was beginning to pile up.

Anyway, Debs got home from the clinic. Over dinner she asked me if I wanted to take another cruise.

"Yea? Where to?"

"How about to Bermuda, or maybe someplace warm?"

"Maybe. I wonder what tropical fishing is like?" I said. Catching one of those Sailfish or something like that cropped right into my head.

She just shook her head and laughed.

"Hey, if it's real warm out that means the women will all probably be.....??" I told her later.

Hmmmm. Titties, I like titties. What is it about being on a cruise ship that gets women to whip them right out in public?

"Yes, probably. Maybe me, too!" Debs grinned, climbing into my lap.

"One other thing. No kids!"

"No kids it is." One eyebrow went right up.

Hmmmm. Going to be interesting.

magmaman
magmaman
2,702 Followers