Big Bob and the Boys

Story Info
Bob lets his body guards fuck his niece.
3k words
4.29
151.3k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following morning Big Bob saw Meghan, his nephew's wife, standing on the curb in front of the fire station as he had directed her to. He had his driver pull the big black limo up to the curb and told Jason one of his body guards who was also in the back of the car to not open the door as of yet. Also in the car in the front seat was another body guard Michael, the driver Chen and in the back seat across from him was Tracy one of his "secretaries" from city hall who was twenty-four years old. Michael and Jason had been with him the day before when he had gone to his sister's home for her birthday celebration and had fucked Meghan in the back bedroom.

Meghan wore a sweater that was a bit too tight that showed off her large melon sized tits while her tartan style skirt fell to just above her knees and was snug around her deliciously wide hips. She reached down to open the limo door and found that it was locked She was also unable to see through the tinted glass. She stood back up and then nervously looked both ways down the street to see who might be watching her.

"Let her in," Bob said after another minute had passed. He slid to one side of the soft seat while Jason jumped out and ushered the young wife into the car and then followed her in to sit next to her.

Meghan looked around the very luxurious car. She had expected Big Bob to pick her up on his own and was surprised to see the other three men and woman in the limo.

"What's going on," she said with a note of trepidation.

As big as the back seat was Big Bob and Jason had her hemmed in tightly with their strong thighs firmly up against hers. She looked over at Jason who was somewhere in his mid to late thirties and had the bearing and physique of a former professional fighter or Special Forces dude. She could smell the testosterone laced musk of his body and was not at all surprised after the adventure of the previous day to find herself becoming quickly sexually aroused. She had had a difficult time sleeping the night before recalling her debasement and intense fucking and was well ready for Big Bob to take her and use her again.

The limo began to move and she felt Big Bob shift a bit next to her and as she looked over saw that he had unbuckled his pants and pulled his fully erect cock out of his pants. She had already felt the monster inside of her but it was the very first time that she had actually laid eyes on it and she found herself mesmerized by the large dark purple plumb shaped head and thick shaft that seemed to be made of steel. She remembered the glorious feeling of it the day before when he had fucked her relentlessly but found herself wondering now how she had ever been able to take him in her as he was easily twice the size of her husband.

"God gave you that beautiful mouth for one purpose baby, suck it Meghan," he ordered and put his arm around her back to force her face down into his lap.

Meghan resisted and fought him even though he was a powerful man and she was hopelessly over matched.

"Are you crazy?" she screamed as the limo made its way in the country and up into the forested uninhabited hills that were so much apart of that section of Virginia.

"Oh my God, I'm not going to do that in front of all of these people. What kind of a woman do you think that I am?" she cried as tears began to seep out of her eyes and down her face ruining her carefully applied makeup.

Big Bob released her and flipped a button on the remote that dropped a surprisingly large flat television screen down from the car's ceiling. A movie came on which was a side view of Big Bob fucking her the day before and Meghan begging him not to stop. No one said a word in the car. The only noise was from the video with the steady slapping sound of Big Bob slamming he cock into the young wife's wet willing pussy, with an occasional slap of his hand on her soft wide ass as she her whimpered and pleaded for more.

"I believe we all know what kind of a woman that you are Meghan, probably more so than you do yourself," Big Bob said at last while letting the video, which was on a continual loop continue playing.

"I asked you to join me today to see if you were interested in using your carnal lust and basic sexual desires to get yourself and your pathetic husband a job in this town."

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"What I am suggesting is that you join my staff doing office support work in city hall with Tracy over there and another woman and in addition to that I have arranged, provided you accept my offer, for Tim to get a job as the new accounting manager with the car dealership on Main Street."

"That is all?" Meghan asked with doubt.

"Of course not you stupid silly bitch you will also fuck me and whomever else I ask you to fuck with no questions and with the full measure of enthusiasm that you showed me yesterday, anytime, anyplace that I desire."

"And if I say no?" she said as the tears began to flow once again.

"Don't be stupid and insult me," Big Bob shouted at her. "We both know you have discovered you're a slut and are dying to get more than the tiny taste that you got yesterday. I am offering you a chance to become the woman that has been hiding inside of you and at the same time get paying jobs for you and your husband. If you say no you are free to go and I will simply give Tim a copy of the DVD we're all enjoying and make sure that the two of you never get a job in this town or county for that matter."

"Additionally", he said while watching her as she was now weeping uncontrollably. "We both know if you don't explore your sexuality under my direction you'll do it in a short time on your own. You've opened a door Meghan that you don't want to close and I know that baby because if you did you would not be here with me right now. If you do it on your own you're going to end up divorced from your husband in disgrace and working as a cheap street whore with a major case of the clap for a few bucks on some street in DC or Richmond."

Meghan wiped her eyes and looked at him with a resolute but resigned gaze. Big Bob said nothing more as he reached back around her and pushed her head back down into his lap. She went with no further resistance and took his beefy rock hard cock into her mouth and began to suck on him. In that submissive manner she fully accepted his terms.

They drove for about five more minutes down a dirt road all the while getting deeper into the woods while Megan sucked on his cock losing herself in the sensation of the large piece of throbbing meat that went progressively deeper and deeper down her throat . The car came to a stop and Big Bob pulled her off of his cock and moved off of the seat to the smaller coach on the other side of the car where Tracy was sitting. Before she could say anything the car door opened and Michael, the other body guard entered and sat down next to her where Big Bob had earlier been. If anything this man was even bigger and harder than Jason who remained tight against her on her other side all the tmie she was sucking on his boss' cock.

Big Bob turned off the TV monitor and it disappeared back into the ceiling of the limo. He nodded at the hefty men and they turned their attentions to the young wife who was wedged between them. Before Meghan could react Jason took her head in his large hands and turned her towards him and began to kiss her soft lips while simultaneously Michael reached up and under her sweater and unhooked the clasp to her bra. Michael then leaned forward and began to kiss the back of her silky pale neck while his strong hands took her now freed breasts in his hands and began to fondle them.

After what she had just been through the day before, her anticipation all night long of this meeting and what Big Bob had said to her Meghan was intensely sexually aroused. Though the thought of having these two robust men use her had never entered her mind she found herself to be very receptive to their attentions and excited about what they obviously planned on making her do. Big Bob was right, a door had been opened and she was intensely excited about exploring her unburdened sexuality with men who were tough and forceful.

Michael moved away from her for a few minutes while she continued to kiss Jason and when he returned and pulled her sweater over head and bra off of her arms. As though she was a rag doll, Jason turned her towards Michael and she slid into his embrace discovering that he was naked. Her hard nipples and tits pressed against his very hairy chest. Her husband Tim had an almost hairless chest and she felt her pussy twitch and enjoy its first orgasm from the wonderful sensation of having her hard nipples buried in his wiry dark chest hair. She heard herself moan into his lips as he drew her tongue into his mouth and sucked on it.

She heard the sound of an electric motor and the couch that she was sitting on began to slide out and down into a flat bedlike surface. As it transformed into a bed Michael rolled her over onto her back. She looked over to her right and saw that Jason had also discarded his clothes. He reached over and unbuttoned and then slid her skirt and panties off of her hips and down her legs. She obligingly lifted her hips to make his job easier. He laid his body down next to hers and she felt his incredibly large hard ejection pressed insistently against her soft hip. At the same time Michael took her left hand and placed it on his equally well endowed hard cock.

Meghan heard a sound in the limo that was like the howl of a wolf or the cry of a coyote and then realized that it was herself as she became increasingly unhinged in response to what the two husky men were doing to her. Jason had spread her thighs and began to hungrily lick her wet pussy. He was aggressive and licked and sucked on her cuntal lips and very hard clitoris with very little delicacy. He was an animal feasting on her cunt enjoying the tastes and smells and caring nothing for her needs. She found his technique to be just what she needed and realized that the warm spreading sensations in her groin were her lubricating juices beginning to flow copiously in preparation for her imminent fucking.

Meghan looked over to where Big Bob was sitting and avidly watching her being sexually consumed by his two bodyguards. She glanced down and saw that Tracy had stripped off her clothes and was kneeling on the floor and was licking and sucking on Big Bob's balls while watching the action on the bed out of the corner of her eye.

Meghan's view was cut off as Michael, having kneeled near her head, turned her face towards him and fed his big cock into her willing mouth. Having just sucked Big Bob she was able to accurately judge the two men and was surprised that Michaels cock was both longer and thicker than his boss'. She could only guess at Jason's but from the previous feeling against her thigh she guessed he was every bit as big as or bigger than the other two men. She suddenly knew that there was no way that she would ever again find satisfaction from her husband's measly thin five and a half inches. These were real men and real men were what her body craved.

Michael grabbed her dark hair tightly in his fists and began to pound his shaft into her defenseless compliant mouth. Her nose was nestled into the man's wiry pubic hair and the smell of man and musk drove her almost insane with desire for him. She reached her hands up and began to fondle and gently scratch the man's dangling testicles with her fingers and nails eliciting a deep appreciative moan from the bodyguard in response. She let her hands begin to massage and knead the man's muscular thighs that were like as hard as steel and then wrapped her arms around and squeezed his flexing ass as he drove his cock into her mouth.

She felt Jason move up onto her body followed shortly by the glorious feeling of his long thick rod sliding into her wet gaping cunt. As the man slid deeper and deeper into her she arched her back and drove herself aggressively onto his cock. She found the intense pain of his entry to be incredibly exciting and understood that this is what her body had been designed for- to please men. He leaned forward and took one of her tits into his mouth and began to chew and nurse on her nipple while burrowing deeper and deeper into her suddenly insatiable receptive body with each of his forceful thrusts.

The two powerfully built men settled into a thrusting rhythm where Meghan's soft yielding body was nothing more than a smooth feminine receptacle for their masculine needs and lust. She found that she very much liked that and relaxed and did her best to give as much pleasure as she could to their piston like unrelenting shafts.

The grunts of the men were mixed with her whimpers and moans as their fucking went on and on for more than fifteen minutes. Meghan's orgasms build one upon another and she began to feel faint as the men screwed her in a relentless fashion. For an instant they stopped. She had not felt them cum and wondered what had happened but they were only changing positions and within seconds they began their assault on her tender body anew with even greater vigor.

For what seemed to her like forever they continued to fuck her docile body in the confines of the limo, the men may or may not have changed positions again she was not certain as she was in and out of semi consciousness. The intensity of her fucking achieved the wonderful plateau where pain and pleasure became one. It was like nothing she ever dreamed possible. She knew that she would spend the rest of her life seeking these sensations over and over again.

Finally she felt the cock of whatever man currently had his large cock in her mouth begin to jerk and twitch. He pulled her face tight against his hard belly, totally cutting off her breath, as he began to spew his hot sweet sperm directly down her throat. Within seconds the other man slammed his body powerfully into her cunt painfully jabbing against the opening of her tender cervix and shot his seed directly into her fertile womb. They fucked her for a half a minute that seemed like an hour until they were drained and then pulled out of her and let her collapse on her tummy on the sweaty leather covered bed.

Incredibly while she tried desperately to catch her breath she felt a shifting on the couch as someone came up from behind her and she turned her head to see Big Bob naked and holding his solid erection in his right hand. He used his knees to spread her legs apart and then she felt the knob of his cock nudge the opening to her ass. Her ass was covered with cum and her lubricants so he was able to push easily through her tight virgin sphincter with little trouble. He did not worry about her comfort put impaled himself deep into her ass with no concern for her pain.

Meghan screamed as Big Bob began to thrust deep into her bowels. She quickly discovered that even though she did not enjoy it as much as the fucking that she had just received she enjoyed it none the less. She was fortunate that Tracey had been doing a yeoman's job in sucking Big Bob's cock during her fucking by the two body guards and his fuse was quite short so after deflowering her ass he was only able to fuck her for a few short minutes in her incredibly tight posterior passage before he shot his load into her ass.

The driver took them back to the fire house while Meghan got back into her clothes.

"Tell Tim to go to the dealership in the morning and he will be pleasantly surprised," Big Bill said. "Tell him to ask for Mr. Smithers. And you should be at City hall at nine am to start your new job in the morning."

Meghan pulled herself out of the car and limped down the street towards the Tim's Mom's home where they were staying until they found employment. She was sore from her jaw to her toes. It was a wonderful glorious feeling that she looked forward to repeating.