Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 01

Story Info
Becky Lynch shows why she's The Man.
6.7k words
4.51
27k
40
2

Part 1 of the 41 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
815 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own the WWE, NXT or any of its current or former wrestlers/characters. I am making no money as a result of the writing of this story.

Starring: Becky Lynch(WWE)

The Big Book of Wrestling Babes – Chapter 1

An erotic WWE fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal.

* * *

The idea was simple. I wanted to rank the women of the wrestling world. Be they actual competitors, interviewers, managers or even just strongly associated with the business. However, I wasn't interested one bit if they could put on five star matches or not. No. I wanted to evaluate their sexual ability. Could they back up their stunning looks by being wild in the sack? Or was their attitude in the ring just a front for a perverted, different side when the cameras weren't on them? That's why I was writing the Big Book of Wrestling Babes – the ultimate guide to seeing which beauty of sports entertainment and pro wrestling was the best at fucking. Some might call it just an excuse to get with stunning, powerful women... I couldn't possibly comment.

* * *

It was a WWE live event in 2019. I had gotten backstage using some less than on the up and up connections to get granted all access and a press pass. Well, I was technically a journalist writing up my Book and all. But I wasn't too interested in interviewing any of the male Superstars about or any officials or legends. Not looking too out of place in a smart shirt with jacket, and dark pants with shoes. Keeping my nicely toned body hidden away, along with my sizeable package under wraps. The Big Book of Wrestling Babes under my arm and my smartphone in the other – giving the impression I was using it as an audio recording device.

My target soon was storming backstage after a victory. The Man, Becky Lynch. The flaming haired Irishwoman and the reigning WWE Raw and WWE Smackdown Women's Champion. Proudly with a title on each shoulder as she walked. Her gorgeous body clad in a tight, black outfit of shorts that clung to her thick backside with tights underneath, and her own merch T-shirt with 'THE MAN' on the front that fitted extra tight to her perky tits thanks to the sweat from the match.

"Congratulations, Becky Lynch!" I said, approaching her as she walked. "Does The Man have a moment to talk to the media for a little bit."

Lynch raised an eyebrow, looking me over and seeing I wasn't one of the usual WWE staff members. "The Man never turns down a chance to brag about kicking some Lass out there in the ring!" She proudly boasted in her thick, sexy accent. "So sure... As long as you're ready for me to be real brutal and honest about anything you ask!"

"Oh, I'm ready alright..." I say, smiling. "Please, this way..."

Lynch kept a poker face on, not showing she was surprised by my offer as I led her down a corridor to a side room. Set aside with a couple of chairs, a table and some water to again appear like I was serious interviewer, instead of the pervert I was. Becky shrugged, not even bothered by me locking the door behind her. Taking a seat and crossing those smooth legs to show off her tights-encased thighs as she leaned back with both titles still on her shoulders. Watching as I placed the camera onto the table opposite our seats as I had it recording which in itself should have been a sign this wasn't a normal press encounter.

"Becky '2 Belts' herself! The Man, Becky Lynch." I motioned to her with a smile. "The toughest, baddest woman in all the WWE..."

"I'll correct you on that one. Baddest woman on the planet!" Becky interrupted me with a smirk. "Just find old 'Ronnie' if you can and ask her why she turned tail and fled when I kicked her arse all over the ring at WrestleMania!"

"I was just about to get to that. You're on top of the world right now, so how does it feel to be the top woman... No, the top Superstar in the WWE?"

"Glad you corrected yourself there, because I am just that." Lynch said, all too happy to run her mouth like its a social media post. "I'm better than all the other women. All the women put together, and I'd say I'm better than I'd say 98 percent... Maybe 99 of the men as well." She claimed, still smirking sexily as she sat. "So it fells real damn good to be The Man right now. Two championships, two big title defences coming up, and I'm planning on staying as The Man and as Becky 2 Belts for a long, long time to come."

I nodded along, letting her stroke her own ego for a moment. "I see... But, if you don't mind me asking Becky Lynch... Obviously we're in the era of the Women's Evolution and we've long moved away from the dark days, some will say, of the Divas era. But Becky, you're obviously an extremely attractive woman. That's a no brainer. But do you consider yourself to be the hottest woman on the roster, as well as the best in the ring?" I rather bluntly asked, taking the conversation into a vast turn to a new direction.

Lynch raised an eyebrow, but again having that confident, calm look about herself so she appeared unfazed. "You got some pretty big balls to be asking The Man that kind of question." She said back, looking over me to see what I was planning here. "If that's your pitch at a one-liner, you need to get some new material."

"I'm just asking a serious question here, Becky." I claimed, a sly smile on my face as I locked eyes with her. "So? Are you the sexiest woman in the WWE?"

"Compared to some of the chicks around here? I make them look like heifers wallowing around in a field of mud!" Lynch stated. "This ain't no beauty contest, trust me... And after I've kicked some Lass out there in the ring most my opponents wouldn't win any contests either after I'd slapped them around the head a couple times.

"I see! In that case, if you don't mind me asking... Is it safe to assume that you could not only out-wrestle most of the men on the roster as well as women... But you'd be able to 'outlast' them as well, if you catch my meaning?"

Becky narrowed her eyes a little, perhaps impressed that I had the guts to ask such a bold question to her. "If we're talking about getting down and dirty in the hay? The Man can go all night and trust me, not many men have been able to keep up with The Man." She rather proudly stated with a naughty smile to match. "But if you ask me? You keep this line of questioning up? You're gonna get yourself to see face to face why I sent that MMA Superstar packing after 'Mania." She warned, with a tone that didn't appear to be joking about. Yet at the same time, she was looking me over and didn't appear to hate what she was seeing.

"Really? I thought we were getting along..." I teased, matching her smile as I put the Big Book of Wrestling Babes cover down onto the table. "So, saying if I was to try my luck with The Man, what would it take for me to have a shot at Becky 2 Belts? And I mean more than just a one-liner of course."

"You? Buddy, no offence lad... You look a little alright, but kind of on the skinny side like you need to hit the gym twice a day." She mocked but with a saucy, playful smile as she was enjoying the conversation and my bluntness. "So yeah, unless you're suddenly gonna pull a Hulk from the movies and bust out some big muscles on me? It's gonna take a lot, lot more than just you to impress The Man."

"Hmmm... OK then!" I said, standing up and going right for my belt to undo it. Becky's expression looking very amused by this, until I lowered my pants to show I wasn't wearing any boxers underneath. Her eyes going wide with a pleasantly surprised raise of her eyebrow. Seeing that I was packing a thick, long cock that was starting to harden as I stepped out of my lower clothing. "Does this work?" I asked, grinning as I could already tell from her look, and the fact that she didn't instantly call for security, that I knew the answer.

"That? That's exactly what The Man is looking for!" She said, grinning as she leaned forward a little as I stepped towards her. My upper body now off camera but the important action clearly being filmed as Lynch took a hold of my cock with her hands. Slowly jerking my length to make me groan and get me quickly hard as she pumped. Both her WWE Women's Championships on her shoulders, slightly shifting as she stroked me. "So it's this kind of interview, huh? I'm pretty sure the WWE press guys won't let you publish this one, lad,,," She said as she looked up with another red hot smirk. Not caring that she was stroking a guy she'd only just met, let alone actually didn't even know the name of.

"I can live with that..." I said with a smile, looking down at the gorgeous Irishwoman as she jerked my cock. Rock hard in her grasp now, and she wasted no time in moving that red haired head of hers towards my prick. A long lick up the underside of my thickness which made us both groan. Before she just popped my dick between her full lips, sealing them around my meat. "Mmmmm... Oh yeah, I can totally live with that..." I added as I moaned. Getting to experience her hot, wet mouth of the mega popular and beautiful to match female sports entertainer. My groans only continuing as she started to slide her mouth along my thickness. One hand staying at the base to keep me steady as she began to suck. Moving up and down as she gazed up with narrow eyed lust for this huge piece of man-meat.

"Mmmmmmphhh! Mmmmmm..." The Man moaned around my shaft as she bobbed. Her long, flaming hair swaying as she rocked down to easily take half my meat between her pouty lips. Showing off exceptional cock sucking skills as her motion was smooth and steady. The occasional flick of her tongue on my underside as it passed between her lips. This was far from her first time handling some dick like this. "Mmmmm... Hmmmmmphhh!! Mmmmm..." Her movement was picking up pace as she enjoyed herself dishing out some oral sex. Nipples starting to poke through her merch T-shirt as she blew me. Gradually taking more of my inches into her oral hole as the saliva started to seep down my length. Her hand just lifting away altogether from off my member as she focused on just using her mouth to blow me.

"Mmmmm fuck yeah Becky... Show me how The Man sucks some cock..." I said, grinning as I teasingly used her nickname in such a dirty way. Getting no complaints from her as she kept pushing her face deeply along my pole at that steady pace. Not even gagging once as I felt my cock-head now move from that wet mouth to down beyond into her snug, even more pleasurable throat. "Mmmmmm fuck! Oh shit..." I groaned in delight as I stared down. Her face gorgeous enough and still with a light shine of sweat from having wrestled earlier in the night. Seeing her throat bulge as my fat cock was slipped into her oral tunnel before being lifted out, just to repeat the motion. Her hands gripping my hips now as she bobbed away and made the saliva start to drip off my shaft from the repeated motion.

"Mmmmmmphh!! Hmmmmmphhh!! Hhhhhhllllkkkk..." She groaned around my meat, showing she was loving dishing this out as much as I was taking it from the WWE's biggest female star. Using a hand to brush her hair away back over her shoulders and the championship belts still on her shoulders. Showing no shame about sucking dick while her prized titles are getting the occasional flick of saliva dropped onto them from her bobbing. Never mind the fact that this blowjob is being recorded on my camera as she sinks her mouth deep onto my fuck-stick. "Mmmmmmm... Mmmmm!!" Pushing that sexy face right into my crotch for a full, proper deep throat as her lips sealed around my base. Her chin touching my heavy balls and my length getting massaged by her throat. She was putting professional pornstars to shame with this level of oral pleasure. Drawing the air through her nose as she kept herself held down for a long, shameless moment to enjoy my huge, fat cock.

Then she was back to slurping away. Her head moving quicker now as the 'gulk, gulk, gulk!' of her sucks echoed around this makeshift interview room. Saliva drooling down her chin, and onto her own merchandise to make 'THE MAN' slogan on it become damp from her own spit. The least of her concerns as she worked her full lips back and forth along my stiff prick. Still staring up with lust as she could see that as confident as she was? I was able to back up my blunt, flirty statements by showing I could handle a blowjob from the red hot Irishwoman. Giving her extra reason to groan around my inches as she fed them into her throat before quickly drawing them out just to repeat it all over again.

At least, until she finally pulled her head up and off from my saliva-coated shaft with a lusty gasp. "Feck me!!" She said, grinning as she looked up. "A big fecking cock that can take a sucking from The Man... Where the feck have you been hiding?"

"I've been, you know, around..." I claim, smiling as I stepped back as she stood up.

"Well, since this is your 'interview' and all... It's about time The Man asked you a question instead..." Becky said, turning around before leaning over the chair she'd been sitting on. Holding onto the back rest with both championships still on her shoulders. "How'd you like to join the exclusive 'Kiss The Man's Arse Club'?" She offered, looking back over her shoulder at me and perfectly so the camera could capture that sinful look on her face. Not to mention her thick ass covered by those tight black shorts.

"Oh, I'll do more than just kiss it, Becky..." I said, accepting the invitation as any red blooded male would. Kneeling down behind that ass she was sticking out as I gripped her bottoms. Sliding them down to expose that tights covered, thick backside along with her smoothly shaved pussy that was clearly a little wet already. Showing she was truly aroused just by giving some head.

"You'd bloody better, lad..." The Irish beauty said with a teasing warning as she watched me tear a hole in her tights for clear access to that shapely rump. My fingers easily digging in to her as I spread her cheeks. Leaning in for a long, savouring lick up her crack to make her moan with instant approval. A slight shift of her hips against me when I ran my tongue over her asshole, before I spat onto that tight entrance. Working my tongue around her asshole for a circular motion and then pressing into her for another clear moan. This was far from her first time doing some anal play, and from that smouldering look over the shoulder she was giving me she could tell I was far from a novice at this myself.

"Mmmmm! Yeah... Come on you, bloody fecker..." She groaned in that thick, sexy accent as she pushed her rump back into my face. Already wanting more of my tongue between her juicy, half-covered with tights cheeks. I of course was happy to oblige. Turning my face and shifting up so I was at an angle as I started to lap against her asshole. Making sure to spread her cheek so that the camera still recording this sinful action captured me rimming The Man and making her moan. "Ahhhhh... You're a dirty fecker, aren't you? Mmmmm... Eating out the arse of The Man... Bet you've never tasted a better fecking arse before, have you?" Lynch said between her own moans as she kept her two title belts on her shoulders while staying bent over. Leaving me to my task. Dabbing her entrance with my spit as I circled again. Another lick down her crack, briefly touching her pussy before I returned back up to attack her tight hole. Pressing into her again with a little brush back and forth for good measure.

I could have easily eaten out that stunning, thick butt for the rest of the night. But if I was to properly evaluate her, I'd need to move on sooner rather than later. Advancing things, I introduced my finger to the mix. Spitting onto it first before I pushed it against her rear entrance. Meeting expected resistance before I slowly and firmly pushed in. Making the dual champion groan out louder as she rocked back against my digit. Allowing me to go in knuckles deep after only a couple of pumps. So I just went straight into finger fucking her rump. My tongue licking around the digit to keep working my saliva into her snug back passage for the fun to come. There was no way I wasn't going to give this massive ass the treatment it, and she, deserved.

"MMMMM... Oh yeah! Get it in there! MMMMM... Give it to The Man!" Becky demanded with a gasp. Starting to sweat again even with that ass shining already from the effort she'd put into wrestling a match before encountering me. Staring back with desire as she kept rocking her hips to work her backside against my finger to keep me deep inside her. My hands still spreading her booty as she (perhaps only half aware, if she even remembered) put on a show for the camera recording this anal action. "MMMMM... Ain't no other... AHHHHH... Fecking skank around here... Mmmmm!! Can compare to The Man!" She even managed to brag as her rump was being played with. My finger smoothly working in and out of her asshole as I lapped occasionally at her. Shifting up as I spat onto the top of her crack, letting the wad drip down before my finger captured it to work it deep into her tunnel much to her groaning approval.

Getting bolder, I pulled the finger out merely to sink a second one into her ass. The response immediate as her head tilted back and she closed her eyes for a moment. Showing she was quite sensitive to say the least in this hole as I made her moan by pumping two digits steadily and deeply into her backside. A smile on my face as I kept her butt cheek closest to the camera spread so the sight of her ass getting filled by the fingers of a man she doesn't even know the name of can be recorded. Deciding more for fun, to actually do as she'd told me to do in the first place. Delivering a couple of kisses across her jiggling butt as she pushed against my fingers. Open mouthed with plenty of tongue to dab more saliva onto those smooth, full cheeks of hers as I finger banged her asshole.

"MMMMM... That's how you fecking treat The Man!" Becky proclaimed, grinning as she moved to stand up. Making my fingers slide out from that ass. "For a skinny little guy, you sure know how to treat The Man's arse like it should be..." She said, looking over me as I stood up. Perhaps guessing now that I was certainly no regular journalist.

"I'll take that as a..." I was about to say, when she grabbed me by the shirt and pushed me down into my chair.

"Oh, you'll bloody take it alright!" She grinned, before climbing into my lap. "Take it like The Man!" She added, tossing her hair back before she put on a sexy show for me. Dropping her titles onto my stomach for a moment Pulling her merchandise T-shirt off and over her head. Dropping it to show off her upper body in its naked glory with her rounded, perky tits topped off with rock hard nipples. Smirking down at me as she then casually picked her titles back up to rest one each on her shoulders. Proud equally of her smoking hot body as much as her championship success as she rightly should be.

Of course the camera couldn't see my expression of delight at the sight, nor that look on Becky's face since she was with her back to it. It did allow the focus to be on that juicy, full backside as she reached down and lined my cock up with her asshole. No proper lubricant used, but the woman who is not only one of the most badass but beautiful in WWE history showing she was tough by taking my dick in with just the spit in her rear and over my cock to ease the friction. She didn't hold back either, dropping onto my cock with a loud moan as she forced my inches in. Grabbing my shoulders as she started to bounce that thick arse up and down on my meaty cock.

daxg2001
daxg2001
815 Followers
12