Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 03

Story Info
Rocking out with NXT UK's Toni Storm.
5k words
4.68
8.9k
12
2

Part 3 of the 41 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own the WWE, NXT UK or any of its current or former wrestlers/characters. I am making no money as a result of the writing of this story.

Starring: Toni Storm (NXT UK)

The Big Book of Wrestling Babes -- Chapter 3

An erotic WWE/NXT UK fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal.

* * *

I probably looked quite out of place, walking into this London rock bar carrying a book under my arm and a tripod with a camera attached as I headed. But a few bribes here and there and maybe a lie or two sprinkled in allowed me to get into this gig night as a member of the 'press'. Although I wasn't there to do any sort of reporting on the squealing guitar solos mind you.

My target was up in a specially set apart VIP area, a little balcony looking down at the crowd and stage that was actually mostly used for the stage lighting. Dark enough that even the band playing couldn't see anyone up there watching them from above. Which worked for me, and for the woman I knew would be there.

Indeed, clad in a super tight pair of jeans that hugged to her stunningly thick ass and a black studded jacket with a daring, matching in colour and design bra-like top was the gorgeous Australian beauty Toni Storm. Her rockstar look completed with fingerless cloves, heeled boots, large black shades and a snapback hat as the blonde was busy watching and listening to the music blaring out from below.

She only noticed me when I'd finished setting up my camera and turned it on. "Oi! Filming live gigs is killing the business, you know..." Storm teased me, pulling down her shades to look at me with a smirk.

"Hey! I'm just here to enjoy the show, Toni..." I claimed, smiling back as the camera filmed her as I moved into the shot. "Oh, and maybe enjoy the music too... As wilder for my tastes as it is."

"Cheeky fucker, aren't you?" She said, turning towards me and placing hands on those shapely hips. "You could have at least brought a beer or two up before you started trying to put moves on me... Or are you looking for an autograph or something?" She assumed, glancing at my book. "Seeing as how you know who I am and all..."

"That's kind of the reason... But how about I earn myself that autograph instead?" I said, placing the book down. "And maybe a bit more than that."

"You think so? Mate, you'd better be bringing more than just cute one liners if you want to impress me..." Toni said, giving me a glance over. "But knock yourself out mate... You've got one song of the band's to impress me with, or else I might be kicking your arse out of here..." She said with a confident smirk, turning back around to lean over the balcony. Sticking that shapely rear out in the process much to my smiling approval as the band indeed started up their next musical number.

Taking her words as both consent and a challenge, I moved behind her and got down to my knees. Reaching up to pull down her jeans to right below her ass, making her look back with a look of surprise like she'd been calling my bluff all along. A gasp then escaping her when I spread her cheeks apart, and dived straight into that magnificent, thick backside. My tongue stuck right out, flicking at her entrance as I held her butt apart. Groaning myself as I sampled that big Aussie booty. Circling my tongue around her tightness as I gave her cheeks a little squeeze. Taking my time to enjoy her despite her warning of a time limit with which to impress her with.

"Mmmmm! I bloody meant... Ahhhhh! Going to get me a drink, ya horny bastard!" Storm said, laughing as she groaned. Staring over her shoulder as she watched my face be stuck between her cheeks. Feeling my tongue working against her asshole and forgetting all about the fact there was a camera recording this rimming action. "Mmmmm... But this works I guess... Fuck!!" She admitted, staying bent over in place to push her rump out against me. Not objecting at all to me eating out her ass as my hands continued to roam and grope all over those fleshy cheeks. Lapping at her asshole and making the beautiful blonde moan out as her fingers now gripped the top of the balcony to keep herself in position. A sign that she was certainly enjoying my tongue stuck up her butt as I warmed her up.

My fingers easily dug into the more than ample flesh of her rear as I pushed my tongue in deep. Working my saliva into her back passage as I probed and twisted around. She felt very tight, so clearly she didn't just let anyone get a piece of her world class backside. Ironic, since here was I a complete stranger managing to get her to allow me the pleasure of licking that much lusted after rear of the former NXT UK Women's Champion. Getting bold as I raised a hand up and gave that backside a slap to leave her cheek jiggling for an extra visual treat. Moaning myself into her booty as I was more than just turned on by tossing her salad. Leaving her tight entrance slick with my spit from the repeated licking.

"Mmmmm... Bloody Hell! You not eaten today, you perv?" She teased as she moaned. Licking her lips as she started pushing her thick hips back towards me, making sure my face was pressed in deep between her cheeks as she moved a fingerless gloved hand down. Letting fingers dance across her snatch to begin rubbing herself and keep those moans going. The deadline she'd set for me of just one song now long passed as I continued to dine on her rear. "Mmmmm... You're a right dirty one... Let's hope you can handle the rest of me too..." She stated, showing already shameless approval for my work. That offer was certainly tempting, but such a fine, fat ass like hers deserved plenty of worship and I didn't plan on wasting this opportunity.

I pulled back, gasping to take in air before I spat onto her asshole, making her groan from the sensation. My finger then pushing against her as I forced it in, and in response she pushed that ass back against my hand. Ensuring I was in deep into her backside as I starting fingering her. Adding to the occasion as I leaned back in and flicked my tongue around my digit to work over the outside of her backdoor. Keeping her nice and damp as she bucked back against my motion. A smile on my face, seeing her rubbing her own pussy to make herself properly pleasured from my rimming. A hard-on in my own pants from getting to dine on such a stunning piece of ass, let alone in a hidden corner of a nightclub while she was barely undressed. Just those jeans down under her cheeks so I could lap away at her backside

"MMMMM... Alright, fucker! You've... Mmmmm... Proved your point..." Toni stated, pushing me off with a hand. "...Well?" She said, lowering the shades to give me a raised eyebrow when she turned out. "Whip it out then! Let's see if you're worth giving up my arse to!" She demanded, looking down at my crotch to size me up.

"If you insist..." I said with a chuckle, pleasantly surprised by her eagerness. So I just stood up, and unbuckled myself. Pushing down my pants and boxers, and letting her see my thick, long cock as it sprung out pointing right at her.

A smile coming across her face at the sight. "Fuck yeah!" Storm said, answering the question of if she liked what she saw. Pushing her jeans further down her legs so she could get into a squat, gripping my cock. "Whole new fucking meaning to 'rock out with your cock out', right?" She said before letting out a sexy laugh as she stroked my tool.

"Mmmmm... That and then some..." I agreed, making sure to angle myself a little so the camera could capture the stunning female wrestler working over my dick.

"Well let's see if you can handle taking what you can give, you fucking hung perv..." She stated, leaning in as she applied her tongue onto the crown of my rod. Stroking off the rest of me while she patted the tip with her soft, damp tongue to leave me moaning. Letting out a groan as her free hand moved down between those thick thighs as she resumed playing with herself while 'testing' what I could handle. I wasn't going to brag, but as good as her pumping hand and her swirling tongue felt it would take a bit more than that to finish me off. I'm sure she had already figured that out by the time she was sliding her tongue over and around the slit on the top of my manhood.

The Mae Young Classic 2018 Tournament winner opened her mouth up. Wrapping those bright red, full lips around my member and sinking down onto me. Her hand now more used to keep me held in place as she began to suck on my length. My moans louder as she gave me a sample of how fantastic her hot mouth was around my inches as she worked back and forth. Staring up at me through her rockstar sunglasses as her blonde hair started swaying in time with the motion of her head. My groans of pleasure and the slurps she was giving to my meat just picked up by the filming camera over the blaring music playing out in the club below.

"Mmmmmmphhh!! MMMMM... Hmmmmmphhh!!" She groaned out, pushing her talented mouth down further onto my shaft to take more of me in. Allowing her to lift that hand away from my base, using it to brush her hair back away from her face -- such a pornstar move that I wondered if she'd really forgotten this was all being recorded. "Mmmmm... MMMMMPHHH!! Mmmmmm..." She continued to bob steadily and smoothly to show off clear experience in dishing out a blowjob. Saliva starting to drip down my fuck-stick as she took me in deep. Not even gagging for a moment as she worked her lips up and down, leaving a tint of red on my skin as her lipstick started to smear onto me as she kept sucking away.

Despite her claims this was just to test to see if I could handle being in her mouth, she was putting on a sexy show for me. Not just her own rubbing of her wet snatch that her hand was still doing either. Pulling her stylish shades down so she could look up at me with desire as she pushed her gorgeous face right down onto my prick. Making me groan out in delight as her nose pressed into my skin and her chin met my balls. Letting me feel how tight and hot her throat was as she gripped my thickness for a long, filthy moment. Slowly pulling off just so she could draw in air before grinning at me. Spitting onto my bell-end and then diving back in for an even swifter pace of dick sucking that would put many a pornstar to shame with her skilled technique.

"MMMMM... Fuck!! So fucking good, Toni!" I stated the obvious, a grin plastered on my face as I stared down at the still, like me, rather fully clothed beauty as she slobbered away on my cock. Only her jeans yanked down as she worked her fingers back and forth over her pussy while she sucked me off. Her saliva not just coating my pole now. Seeping past her lips to drip down. Falling from her chin and onto her perky tits in her skimpy top to leave the exposed skin shining. "Ahhhhh... But I thought... MMMMM... Shit! I was supposed to be... MMMM... Impressing you here?" I noted, but my smile showing I wasn't complaining one bit. Having gone from eating out her thick ass to now getting deep throated by the NXT UK beauty was an achievement in itself. And proving to her that I could handle her red hot blowjob technique as she kept her head rocking, no pun intended, along my dick while the rock and roll concert continued blaring out down below.

She lifted her head up and off from me with a sexy 'pop' sound. Smirking as she stood up. "Too bloody right you will! Been a real fucking long time since a prick like yours has lasted this long with me..." Toni stated, moving back as she put her arms back onto the edge of the balcony that we've turned into our personal sex den despite this being a part of this rock nightclub with the show going on around us.

"Guess I'd better not disappoint you then!" I said, stepping out of my pants as she did the same with her jeans, leaving both of us bottomless aside from footwear.

"And don't think I've forgotten about that camera of yours either, you kinky bastard..." Storm teased, licking her lips as she watched me step in. "You'll be giving me that tape after we're done... I've had enough fucking trouble in my life filming myself on camera to have another video floating about!"

"Oh? And what if I only want to give you a copy of it?" I countered with a smirk. Lifting a leg of hers up, but instead of going for her snatch I instead pushed my cock into that still slick with spit asshole of hers for a firm entry.

"MMMMM... You're pushing your luck, motherfucker..." Storm groaned as she leaned back, her long blonde hair hanging down to the air off from the balcony but her hat still on her head as she allowed me to penetrate her ass. One foot planted on the floor for support with her jacket-covered arms out to the sides to grip the edge. "Ahhhhhh... FUCK... Fuck that's good..." She admitted with a moan. Looking over me through her shades as I started working my cock in and out of her rear from underneath. Making her back passage spread as I pushed in and out, getting easily into a steady rhythm. Moaning myself of course as I loved the tight feeling of that back passage clamped around my cock. The feeling even hotter knowing that she was well aware my camera was filming me fucking her up the ass in such a public location with the lights flashing in the background and the sounds of rock music playing out as we moaned.

Of course she didn't even need to moan her approval for my cock pumping between her juicy cheeks. I could see how turned on she was as once again her hand returned to between her legs. This time, sticking digits into her slot to enhance her pleasure. Darting a couple of fingers in and out up until the point where her skin met the material of those fingerless gloves, and showing no concern about staining her hand-wear with her own juices in the process. Staring at me and while her sunglasses hid the expression, the way she licked her lips showed she was loving feeling my long, fat cock sliding in and out of her tight asshole.

"MMMMM... Oh FUCK!! Fuck yeah! MMMMM... Like that, you bastard! MMMM..." The beauty hailing from the Gold Coast of Australia moaned out. Her gorgeous body jolting back as I made my motion firmer to fill up her rump. Her glasses shifting along her nose, giving flashes of the lust in her eyes as I gave her thick backside a good seeing too. Moaning myself as I worked deeper between her cheeks as she got used to the feeling of a big shaft inside her tightest of holes. "AHHHHHH... MMMMM!! FUCK!! Yeah! You love that arse, don't you? MMMMM!! Dirty bloody prick!!" She moaned out, rattling off dirty talk that would make a porn script writer blush as she encouraged this anal action. Continuing to self-pleasure herself as sweat started to form on her half-naked body. Still leaning back against the edge of the balcony we've been using as our own hook-up room as the stage lights either side of her flash to light up the music gig going on that she's supposed to be enjoying.

"MMMMM... Too right I love it, Toni! AHHHHH..." I happily admit as I smile. Making sure the camera gets to see every bit of of the action as I slide my dick in and out of her backside from underneath. Although this angle doesn't let the sight of her cheeks jiggling be seen, there's more than enough of a hot sight of her her fingers darting in and out of her twat as she bangs herself to keep her folds slick with juices. "MMMMM... This ass is one of a kind... FUCK!! Tight and thick... Built to be fucked!!" I add without shame as I keep my member pumping away into her. Keeping her leg held up so I can briskly feed my manhood in and out of her still snug asshole to keep us both moaning. Putting the former Stardom 5-Star GP and Cinderella Tournament winner through her paces for a performance of her own more deserving of a XXX-rated film award than a wrestling trophy or title.

"OOOOOOOOH SHIT!! MMMMMM... AHHHHH..." She groaned out, staring over the top of her rockstar shades with desire at me as I pumped away stiffly into her rear. Not even noticing that the band she was supposed to be watching has already finished their main set list and have walked off the stage. Clearly, I was giving her the sort of anal hammering she's not gotten in a long time but has likely been secretly craving. Her hat still resting on her head even from how she's been leaning back over the balcony's edge as her hair sways from the shifting her body has been doing. Those perky tits still in her top bouncing nicely as I fill her booty up with fat, long cock. "MMMMM... I bet you... UHHHHH! Fucking say that to all the Sheilas you... AHHHHH!! Fuck up the arse! MMMMM!!" She claimed with a filthy grin. Again showing how much she was loving getting nailed up her stunning rear by a man she's only met tonight, let alone the fact all of this is being filmed and she doesn't even know my name. Only focused on getting off on having her rump stuffed as she keeps her fingers pumping in and out of her soaking wet pussy to leave her gloves now stained from her own fluids.

"MMMMM... That's quite an accusation, you know..." I teased her as I let out a chuckle. Sliding my cock out of ass to leave us both groaning from the empty feeling.

"Oi! I hope you're not bloody done yet, are you?" Storm questioned, a smirk on her lips as she turned around. "Huh? The first band finished already?" She only now noticed, looking down and then seeing the band, in true rock fashion, returning to perform a planned all along encore for their set.

"Not by a long shot..." I stated, pulling her hips back so she could bend over forward, resting her arms on the balcony's edge as that stunning, fat ass was left sticking out for me and the camera to see. Starting off this next round by spreading her rear cheeks apart and spitting onto her already nicely fucked asshole, before I promptly pushed my bell-end against her in order to re-enter that juicy rump with a moan.

"MMMMMM... OOOOOOOOH FUCK! FUCK YES!! MMMMM!!" Once again the Australian beauty moaned out, clamping her hand onto her snatch to resume her finger fucking as she pushed sharply back against my incoming thrusts. Easily getting me deep into her backside so that my crotch started slapping off of those jiggling cheeks. "MMMMM!! Like that! FUCK!! OH FUCK... MMMMMM!!" She gasped in delight. Sweat dripping off her face and likely onto unsuspecting gig goers down below as they watched the music show she now couldn't care less about. Staring back over her shoulder at my fat cock as I plunged it in and out of her cheeks. I didn't even need to hold onto her smoking hot, still semi-dressed body as she happily backed all that ass up against my motion to maximise the pleasure.

I was all too happy to give her what she's obviously been long overdue in getting. Tapping that ass as it deserves to be taken. Sinking my thick inches all the way into her backdoor as my balls smacked off her skin and her cheeks rippled sexily as she shifted back to firmly drive into my crotch. Showing herself that she's far from a stranger to taking it up the ass. Likely never in the VIP watching landing of a night club with a man she's never met before. From how smoothly and quickly she was handling my pole I wondered if she had a secret life as an anal pornstar. Her back passage remaining nice and tight all around my size even after the repeated pumping I've given her that's easily left me now with a sweat on, making my shirt cling to me from the effort needed to give her one of a kind ass the fucking it, and she, truly deserves.

daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers
12