Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 11

Story Info
A good time on a (mini) tank with Shotzi Blackheart.
5.7k words
4.45
5.3k
2
1

Part 11 of the 41 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own WWE, NXT or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters. I am making no money as a result of the writing of this story.

Starring: Shotzi Blackheart (NXT)

The Big Book of Wrestling Babes - Chapter 11

An erotic NXT/pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal, inter.

* * *

"OK! Press pass, check..." I thought out loud, showing off to the camera in my hand one of the passes around my neck as I walked towards Full Sail University for the evening's NXT taping. "The Big Book in my inside pocket... I've got everything I need except for a lucky lady to 'evaluate'..." I commented as I headed towards the entrance for Superstars and other talents.

Or that was the plan, until I heard a loud and not exactly manly scream coming from the parking lot area. Changing direction to head towards the sound, and stepping back to the side of a semi-trailer as I watched a clearly in pain Robert Stone having to be carried off by a concerned Aliyah. He appeared to be almost on the verge of tears and favouring his ankle as he hobbled away. Putting two and two together I continued on, having a good idea who might have been the culprit behind such an injury.

My hunch was right when I came upon the Ballsy Superstar known as Shotzi Blackheart, driving her trademark mini tank around in a circle. Letting out her famous howling cry from those thickly coated in red lips, with a small piercing in the lower lip to compliment the nose ring she had on. Clad in a black one piece sleeveless ring attire that showed off the tattoos on her arms. Open at the front with a black top with a silver lighting bolt at the front underneath and showing off some of the tattoo across her impressively large and rounded chest. Fishnet tights down below with large ripped holes in them and black knee high boots. The green haired stunner having a black choker on too and her prized horned helmet on her head.

"Looks like you did a number on Robert Stone!" I called out as Blackheart made a turn and saw me. "Well, again I should say."

Shotzi just smiled as she brought her tank to a stop. "Ha! His fault for getting in the way of Pocket here!" She said with a clearly proud tone, giving her tank a pat. "Hey! Did you get that on camera? Bet it looked pretty fucking sick, right?"

"Sadly, I just missed it... Heard it from a mile in the other direction which is why I headed over this way... And found myself one Hell of a better, ballsy looking sight instead." I said with a smile.

"That so, huh?" She raised a questioning eyebrow as she gave me a glance over. No doubt thinking my more professional attire of basic suit and pants contrasted with her rebel look greatly.

"But since I've got your attention? A quick question if I may? This whole thing about you being 'ballsy'... Is that legit? Or is it just an act?" I said, making it sound like a challenge.

"Hey, you clearly know who I am." Blackheart replied, brushing that long dyed green hair back over her shoulder. "I think you already know the answer."

"Perhaps... So, if I might be blunt? You've clearly got balls, and from how Stone is crying you can kick a guy in them. And that's not an offer." I said with a chuckle. "But the question is... Can you handle some balls, too?" I boldly asked, and with a tone that made it pretty clear what I was meaning.

"Sounds like you've got some fucking balls yourself!" Shotzi put her hands on her thighs as she looked up, still sitting on her tank. "But you look like just another boring suit to me... I don't think you've got balls yourself. So yeah, I know I could handle some... And that includes you."

"In that case? How about you show me rather than just telling me?" I smirked, seizing on her response as I reached down with my free hand to my pants.

"Woah, hold on... Woah!!" She went from laughing at my boldness to gasping with wide eyes as I let my thick, lengthy cock flop out for her to see. "Fucking Hell! Talk about packing a bazooka!" She said, glancing down as she made her tank drive forward a bit to 'park' right in front of me. Sitting just right so her face was pointing right at my hardening shaft. "OK, I take that last part back... You've got some fucking balls! Whipping out this thing out here in a parking lot!" She stated the obvious but I loved to hear it.

"Have you got the balls to give it a good sucking? Out here in the open?" I challenged again, and kept my camera aimed down right at her.

"Fuck yeah I do!" Shotzi grinned, eagerly reaching up to grip and stroke my pole. "But I'm gonna be taking that footage you're recording... It's no running over Stone's ankle again, but I'm sure I'll enjoy it."

"Mmmmm... I'll make sure you get a copy." I dodged her question as I groaned. My cock easily getting hard in her hand as she gave me a round of strokes. Soon leaning in as the Filipino beauty gave me a taste of those big lips of hers. The piercing grinding softly against my crown as she slapped my cock against her lips. Soon bringing her tongue to it for a smooth slide over the slit then fully around the bell-end. All as she pumped away and groaned herself. Enjoying the taste of my white cock as she licked and pumped at me while sitting on her signature tank that she uses for her entrances in NXT.

"Oh, I get it... Yeah, sure. I'll suck you off for the footage." She assumed she smirked up at me and gave my dick another pump. "But you'd better not be a quick fire with a cannon like this!" She playfully warned before she guided my cock inside of her oral hole. Making me moan as I got to feel those crimson covered lips wrapping around my shaft as she started to suck me off. Bobbing smoothly up and down as she groaned from my meat filling her mouth up. Her hand moving onto my leg as she just used her mouth to pleasure me with a round of slurps. Feeling her tongue flicking up against my underside which was already more than stimulated thanks to how her piercing was rubbing along my shaft as it passed in and out of her mouth.

"I can assure you... Mmmmm! You won't be disappointed..." I said as I kept the camera aimed down as that gorgeous face moved back and forth along my prick. Her bright green hair swaying back and forth a bit as she used a free hand to brush it away from her. Feeling the saliva starting to coat me as she showed off some great cock sucking skills. Gazing up with more than a hint of lust as she shamelessly dished out this oral sex act not just on camera, but in the open area of this backlot. Keeping up my end of the deal as I handled what her red hot, rebellious mouth could do. Saliva coating my inches as she took me deeper between those bright red lips.

"Mmmmmmphhh! Mmmmmm..." The former Phoenix of RISE Champion groaned around my pole as she took me in and out at a smooth pace that more than proved she can handle balls along with the rest of a piece of manhood. Sure, as she was bobbing away back and forth she wasn't even cupping my nuts but with how good that mouth felt I was more than happy to forgive her. Recording away as she pushed down further towards my crotch. Her helmet staying perfectly placed on the top of her head as she sucked. Going from just handling me in her mouth to slipping my fat pole into her throat. Like she was more used to sucking dick than performing in a wrestling ring.

"MMMMMM!! GAHHHHHH!! MMMMMM... HHHHHRRRKKK!!" She let out a sexy rasp as she gagged around my dick. Taking me too deep but not caring as she kept slurping away. That thick red lipstick leaving rings on my shaft as she slurped up and down on me. Allowing me to keep enjoying the sensation of her lower lip piercing sliding against the underside of my shaft. Her neck slightly bulging to make me wonder if she was trying to play the 'Break My Choker' game that I thought only existed for hentai. "HHHHLLLKKK!! MMMMMPHHH!! GAHHHHHH!!" She still stared up with desire as she blew me swiftly and steadily. The saliva dripping down her chin to leave the tattoo across her chest shining while she bobbed away. Thinking noting of blowing a total stranger while she sat on her famed mini tank. Clearly she was loving getting to have some fun with a fat, lengthy dick and the feeling was more than mutual as I continued to moan out from her oral skills.

Eventually, she pulled off with a lusty groan as she took in some air. "Fuck! And you can fucking take it, too!" Shotzi grinned as she shifted back on her tank as she slipped her ring attire off from her shoulders to pull it down.

"Guess I'm more than a suit, right?" I joked, watching as she pulled her ring attire downward and off her hips. "So I'm guessing I'm getting more than a blowjob, right?"

"No shit, motherfucker!" She smirked as she dropped the attire down behind her. Spreading her still boot-clad legs to show off her already wet, shaved pussy. Those fishnet tights having already a hole torn at the crotch like she's no stranger to some wild action. She sat in her tank but leaned back with her boots up high in the air. "Better fucking believe we're going all the way, Mister... Shit! I don't even know your fucking name!" She admitted with a laugh as she brushed her dyed hair back.

"Oh, that little fact doesn't matter." I said as I moved down in front of her. Lining my cock up with her entrance as I knelt onto her prized tank to be able to fuck her.

"MMMMMM... Oh shit! MMMMM..." The green haired beauty moaned out, staring down with wide eyes again as she watched my shaft slip into her bareback. The sexy contrast clear to see of my fat white dick and her tight, wet Filipino snatch. We were both easily moaning and I hadn't even gotten started yet. I didn't slack off of course, wanting to really test out the Ballsy Superstar as I started to thrust smoothly into her box. "AHHHHHH... Oh fuck yeah! MMMMM... Been a while since... MMMMM!! Someone's had the fucking balls to... MMMMM! Make a move on me! MMMMM..." She said between moans of approval as she grinned up at me. Not even fazed by the fact I was keeping my camera aimed at the almost naked stunner as I recorded myself pumping briskly into that hot, tight pussy of the NXT starlet. Feeling her walls stretching to handle my size as I worked in and out of her.

"MMMMM... Lucky me then!" I stated the obvious as I kept watching my dick vanish forward into the California-born beauty's wonderfully snug pussy. My free hand resting carefully on her tank as I fucked on that famed part of her entrance and overall act. Seeing her hips rocking towards my motion as she moved to meet my thrusts as much as she could while staying seated with those fishnet covered legs up and high. "AHHHHH... And for great shame for the guys around NXT... MMMMMM... Who didn't have the guts to try it on with you." I added between groans. Feeling her boots resting on my shoulders for a fresh sign of approval as I pumped away into her twat. Her top covered tits starting to bounce as I put some more force into my motion. Looking to get all the way into the stunning female wrestler and the sinful look on her face showed she wanted the same thing.

"MMMMM... Balls, motherfucker! MMMMMM... The didn't have the fucking balls to try and tap me..." She smirked with those bright red lips as she let out another shameless moan. Keeping her gorgeous body perfectly leaned back as she sat in her tank with her snatch just raised up enough for me to thrust in and out of. Her horned helmet on her head staying firmly in place as she stared across at me with her gaze for the most part fixed on watching my shaft moving into her box. "MMMMM! Oh yeah! Nice and deep! MMMMM!! Fill me the fuck up, motherfucker! MMMMM..." She demanded with a groan as she jolted towards my incoming pumps. Letting out a hiss of desire the first time my crotch slapped into hers and she got the feeling my nutsack against her. The former Nova Champion of Shine Wrestling showing off some Size Queen porn skills already with how she's able to so easily take a cock as lengthy and thick as mine with such ease.

"AHHHHHH... Don't think I've got the balls to refuse such... MMMMM... Such a polite request..." I joked with a smile of my own. I had no plans of course to stop now that I was getting, as she no doubt loved, balls deep in the Ballsy Superstar. Making a smack of skin hitting darker toned skin as my fat white dick pushed deep into that wet snatch of the curvy Filipino beauty. Making the tank we were fucking on top of slightly roll back and forth in time with the motion we were doing. Her green hair hanging down behind her and swinging a bit as she kept jolting both to push back against my motion and from the force of the next thrust that I gave her. An extra firm pump making her let out a signature wolf howl of delight with her head tilting back but that helmet never leaving her head as she brought her head back with another sinful grin.

"You'd better fucking not! MMMMMM!! OH FUCK!!" She gasped again as her eyes couldn't tear away from watching my rod plunging in to the hilt into her wet twat as I pumped away into her like a well oiled machine. Her boots sliding a little on my shoulders from the pleasure she was getting as I took her not just on that famed mini tank but out here in the wide open of a NXT parking lot. "MMMMM! Or else it'll be your ankle my tank targets next instead of Suit Man Stone!" She added with another sexy laugh. Neither of us cared one bit if someone found or even heard us as we both kept moaning loudly out into the night. Her snatch clutching my shaft as it moved in deep until my balls connected with her body, and then only pulling a few inches out of her before I repeated the process. Getting in one Hell of a workout with the stunning, uniquely styled and tattoo covered beauty.

"MMMMM... No way I want that..." I said as I pulled my cock out from that wet pussy.

"What? Pussy not good enough for you, suit?" Shotzi teased me with a smirk mas she shifted position to properly sit.

"Oh, it sure is." I said, stepping back just so I could set my camera down on the floor of the backlot. "I was just wondering if you wanted to go for a ride... And no, I doubt mean around on your tank."

"Oh, I'd fucking love to..." She ran her tongue over the piercing on her lower lip as Blackheart stood up from the tank. "But I think you need to take a seat! And if you break it, you fucking buy it."

"I'm honoured! I'll treat her right..." I said as I carefully sat down onto that famed ring entrance tank of hers. Watching as she moved down to mount onto my lap but faced away from me. Reaching to line my shaft up with her twat once again before sinking down to get us both moaning again. I'd only just taken a hold of her waist to keep her in position when she started off going to work on me. Making not our moans sound out once again but that slap as her thick, rounded ass smacked down firmly into my crotch as she rode me. Taking my prick in deep to the hilt as she rode me reverse cowgirl position with her still boot clad legs over mine as my feet were planted on the ground either side of the tank I was now sitting in.

"MMMMM FUCK!! MMMM... AHHHHH!!" The beautiful Filipino groaned out as she raised and lowered herself swiftly on my big white dick as she reached to her top. Pulling it up and over her head to free her large, rounded tits that she instantly started groping away at to enhance her pleasure. Eyes closed and her red lips open in an O-shape as she rode my cock with clear skill and experience. "AHHHHH... You're gonna treat this ballsy pussy right! MMMMM FUCK!!" She said between her moans as she bounced away on my dick so I didn't even need to pump into her once. Shifting herself to drop down into my lap and take all my inches up inside of her box before lifting up so the camera just a short distance away could capture the sight of my dick briefly until she repeated the motion to make me vanish inside her wetness.

I was looking forward to reviewing the footage of her pornstar-like riding after this encounter. Not to say I wasn't enjoying a fantastic view either on my side of things, let alone the superb feeling of her tight pussy gliding up and down on my member. I got to watch her bright green hair flowing from under that horned helmet she still had on along with seeing her thick ass jiggling whenever it slapped down hard into my body. Once again, the tank of hers that we were using to fuck on was rocking a bit under us as she used that more than just a little energetic motion to give my cock one Hell of a wild ride. As can only be expected from the rebellious, tattoo wearing sports entertainer of NXT.

"MMMMM FUCK!! SHIT!! AHHHHH MMMMMM!!" Blackheart continued to moan out as the sweat started to form across that gorgeous Filipino body of hers. Almost on full display with just boots, ripped fishnet tights and a choker on. Her rounded breasts bouncing away in time with the motion as a couple of strands of that long dyed hair were already sticking to her face. "OOOOOOOOH! MMMMMM!! A-WOOOOOOOOO!!" She even let out a fitting wolf howl into the night as she bounced away on my cock. More than showing it's not just handling balls, but taking dick that she excels at as she worked over my shaft over and over. Knowing full well that she's being filmed having shameless, open air sex with a total stranger and loving every moment of it.

"MMMMM... Sounds like someone's having fun..." I said, smirking at I looked across to catch glimpses of my prick appearing from out of her dripping wet box whenever she shifted upward on me. Only to let gravity aid her as she sharply dropped down to let that filthy slap of her rounded ass connecting with my body ring out. Getting a glance over the shoulder from her and a sinful smirk that answered my question before she turned back to focus on the bouncing motion. Readjusting that signature horned helmet just a little bit before she went back to moving up and down like an elevator on overdrive on my pole. Easily ensuring we both moaned out as she rode away on my dick while I was sat comfortably in her own famed mini tank. Almost making it feel like I was desecrating some sacred ground by taking an X-rated ride while riding on top of the vehicle she uses for her entrance.

"MMMMM... Been a long fucking while since I've gotten to get this fucking wild!" Shotzi said with a smile, bringing herself to a stop on my cock so she could grind that wet pussy down into me.

"AHHHHH... Want to get extra dirty, Shotzi?" I offered with a lewd grin of my own.

"If you've got the balls to do it? Then you can fucking try, suit..." Blackheart replied as she eased herself off from my cock.

"In that case? Get onto your tank, and get that ass of yours raised up." I instructed as I got up and out from her tank.

"Fuck yeah!!" She grinned as she eagerly moved back down, not getting on top of her tank with hands grasping the cannon and her ass sticking out towards me in almost a doggy style position.

Reaching into my suit jacket, which was sticking to me a bit from my own sweat, I pulled out a handy bottle of lubricant and moved behind of the green haired stunner. Seeing her looking back over her shoulder as her tongue once again ran over the piercing in her lower lip. Watching as I poured a little lube out to let it drip down the crack of her shapely ass to make her groan with approval. More sounds like that escaping from her when I then used a finger of the free hand to scoop some liquid up before I pushed into her asshole slowly and smoothly. Working it into her back passage with a bit of finger fucking from some short, sharp pushes in and out of her asshole.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12