Big Booty Bitches Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a very nasty woman, Vida..."

"I thought you liked being dirty, Steven?"

Ignoring weather he would respond or not, she brought her mouth back down over his cock and began to suck it faster now, bobbing her head up and down at such a fast pace her hair was shaking wildly about. If she was trying to push him to get involved with aggression, Steven was happy to necessitate by bringing his hand down into her hair and snatching it up to push her down and take control of this oral pleasure she was giving him. He pushed her head all the way down until he seen her lips take his cock entirely. He felt the head jam at the back of her throat and her lips in the bush of hair down there. He held her there for a good minute, counting until he finally heard her choke and gag on it. Finally releasing her, he pulled her head from his cock, holding her hair as he finally answered her.

"Oh yes, I do like it nasty babe. And you? You like it rough don't you?"

A long rope of slimy saliva trained from her lower lip back to his pole. Vida looked in his eyes and responded first while he grabbed his slobber coated shaft to aim it up.

"Yeah I do."

Flicking her tongue back she spit hard on the shaft and then he grinned, still holding her by the hair. Vida spoke again.

"I thought you liked surprises too didn't you?"

Steven nodded to her and decided to play into her game. Her hands crawled up to her big breasts, playfully pulling them apart and pushing them up.

"Oh yeah, what kinda surprises?"

"Watch and see."

That was enough of an answer for him to let go of her hair. Vida immediately lifted up herself a bit and brought her parted chest up to squeeze her magnificent Cuban tits over his long cock. The man gasped and moaned while she prepared for a nice titty fuck session.

"Holy shit."

"Oh yeah, I knew you'd like my kinda surprises!"

Suddenly, she pushed her tits together with her hand and began to lift them up and down over his saliva coated cock. Steven reached over to push a lock of her hair over her shoulder so she could concentrate as her tits smashed together and began to fuck his nice cock.

"Yeah babe, god damn."

His mind was blown. Those big breasts moving up and down on his cock over and over. Vida leaned her head down and opened her mouth so each time the head of his dick popped up she flicked it with her tongue. Slowly pumping her boobs up and down until Steven seemed to have had enough of it and began to move up from the chair.

"Let me stand up babe, I want to fuck those big girls myself!"

"Sure, I'll let you baby. But only if you promise to give me a nice pearl necklace before you fuck me from behind."

"Deal."

It didn't take much to convince him. Vida let go of her tits and allowed his long cock bounce free before shifting back. The man stood up, and grabbed a hold of his rod and then she lifted her breasts back up and parted them in the middle. Steven slammed his cock back between them and then put his hand on her shoulder and began to pump between them. She moaned and pushed her breasts together to tease him.

"Yeah that's it, fuck my tits!"

The slight encouragement was enough to easily drive him into a frenzy. Steven placed both hands on her shoulders and began to pump hard and wildly between her tits. Her body began to shake as she had to push her tits together harder, almost losing her grip from the roughness he played but over and over his cock slid between the tunnel made of her big cleavage.

"Yeah, just like that! Fuck them hard, Steven!"

The man began to pump harder and faster. At the going rate, he was sure to blow his load all over her neck and those lovely breasts. Vida had sent him over the edge teasing today and he couldn't hold back any longer. He began to breathe in heavy knowing the time was ineviteble. Harder, faster he thrust his rod between those breasts and finally he screamed out to her.

"Fuck it! You better be ready, cause I'm gonna cum all over you!"

"Oh yeah! Do it! Give me that pearl necklace I asked for!"

With a few more thrusts between her tits, Steven came to a stop suddenly and grabbed hold of his cock and stroked it fast. Vida leaned up on her knees and held her tits out for him, teasing him further.

"Do it, cum all over these tits Steven!"

A few strokes and some heavy breathes set in before the explosion was under way. Vida closed her eyes at the feeling of a warm wad strike up her left tit. Another wave of cum went flying over her right breast coating it equally. She closed her eyes and moaned as Steven emptied his cock over her lovely breasts. She felt more of the cum strike her breasts until he seemed to be empty and stopped.

"Damn, that's what I'm talking about."

"Yeah, you asked for it babe."

She looked down at the mess he had made and smirked. Vida then grabbed his cock from him and squeezed the final drops of cum over her tongue to milk it. Steven had to catch his breath but it didn't matter, he was ready to go for round two very soon. His eyes wandered down to watch her use her hand to scoop up some of the cum from her tits and suck it dry, but he was impatient about really fucking her.

"Get up babe, come on."

Vida smiled up at him and decided to tease him. She knew Steven was strong with fucking and could go many rounds before he was finally tired but she couldn't help but tease a man after an orgasm like that was spent over her beautiful body.

"You ready again? Thought you needed some time to recover after that!?"

"Fuck no! I want to fuck you now, we're not done yet!"

She instantly got up from her knees stomping her high heels forward. Vida looked over her shoulder to make sure his desk was in view behind her and then she stomped those heels loudly into the floor stepping back as she teased him.

"Come fuck me over your desk!"

A sinister smile raised over his lips. Vida moved herself in front of his desk and looked down at the paper work. Not giving one fuck at all, she swiped her hand and knocked a bunch of the stuff over the floor before Steven could reach the desk and look over at her. As soon as he reached the desk, his hands went for the red thong pushing it down and exposing that dripping wet pussy that was begging for action. Vida planted her hands onto the desk behind her as Steven pushed in, guiding his cock to her lovely honey pot.

"Oh yes, come on and fuck me Steven!"

Her voice cooed in a seductive matter. Just as his rod slid into that juicy entrance, Vida brought her hands over his chest and moaned looking in his eyes. He placed his hands over her curvy hips and leaned in and kissed her passionately as he pushed his cock into her loving hole. She planted her heels right into the cheeks of his ass as he began to thrust into her now. Vida broke the kiss and then Steven grunted and spoke.

"Oh fuck yeah! You like getting fucked up that desk, huh!?"

"Yes! HARDER!"

Vida screamed to him and the desk created a commotion of rhythm beating. Her fat ass was planted right on top of it and despite being a luxurious piece it still shook and made racket. Over and over, his cock pumped into her loving pussy. She moved her heels, digging them further into his ass with scratches causing him to screech in pain and continue to pump into her eye harder. She stretched herself out on the desk and then he could see her breasts bouncing.

"Oh god! Yes! Fuck me! HARDER!"

No doubt the screams of her voice and the sound of their lustful event could probably be heard on the outside walls, but there was a reason that sign was hung on the door. Vida lost her grip on the desk and ended up falling her back on it, spreading her legs out wide as Steven just kept on hammering that sweet pussy over and over. His hands traveled over her strong stomach as he watched those big cum splattered breasts bouncing up and down with each thrust inside her.

"Oh yes, OH YES! YES! YES! FUCKKKKK!!"

Her voice screamed louder and with more pitch as she could feel her climax coming soon. Vida grit her teeth and threw her arms abount on the desk, knocking more stuff onto the floor and causing louder racket but nothing was breaking the concentration that Steven had of pumping his hard cock into her tight hole. A growling voice yelled between her clenched teeth and then Steven felt her body begin to shake and tighten up. Vida squealed loudly as she hit her climax.

"Oh yeah, you are so fucking tight and-"

"OHHH! OHHH! FUCK!!"

The warm feeling from inside her was something of a dream, but Steven still had some way to go before he came again. Vida felt almost exhausted but even she knew that he wasn't done with her. He pulled his cock from her pussy and looked down at her, the cum still on her tits that had ran down gleamed and shined from the light above. Stepping back, he took her hand to pull her up from the desk.

"Get up, turn around. Turn around babe and stick that ass up for me."

That was the Steven she knew, Vida caught her breath and laughed as he pulled her up. She knew that she wasn't leaving his office without getting a pounding on that thick beautiful ass of hers. It was what made her memorable as a model to begin with and she knew men would give anything for her ass. She turned around accordingly to his order and put her hands back on the desk, looking at the clean slate over it and the mess that was on the floor from all this fucking. A hard smack was felt on her right cheek causing her to moan and look over her shoulder.

"You always did fuck my ass anyway, I knew you would again."

Steven brought his hand down into her hair and lightly tugged it causing her to moan at his rough play before he whispered in his ear.

"You're damn right, it's the best ass I ever had."

His hands graced over the thick titanic built cheeks pulling them back, Vida hung her head down and closed her eyes as she knew what awaited her now. She felt the head of his hard meat stick pushing in and then gasped her breath as he eased his cock onto into her tight powerful ass. A soft laughter escaped her lips as she began to tease him.

"Yeah, that big ass huh? You enjoy it, yeah?"

Suddenly, Steven brought his hand back and smacked her left cheek hard before he began to slowly thrust into her and then answer her.

"Damn fucking right, I do!"

"Oh yeah, mmmmm, that's it big boy, fuck that ass!"

Her comments caused him to want to play rougher, smacking her ass again as he brought one hand on her lower back and began to pump into her mighty booty while the other hand snatched up her hair and pulled it. Vida moaned and then laughed as she pushed her hands harder onto his desk.

"Oh yeah, that's it! That's it! HARDER STEVEN!"

Over and over, he pounded his long rod into her epic booty. Steven just held her hair there in position as he continued to pound that massive ass at a fast pace, pushing harder by her request. Though soon he knew that she was going to force him blow another load since this was the second round of thrusting he was doing with no break between.

"Oh yeah, that's it, you gonna cum in my fucking ass Steven? Let my big fucking ass get you to explode again?"

That filthy, dirty language of hers was enough to send him overboard. Vida always knew how to push men with her language, one of her secret weapons in fucking. Heavy breathing escaped Steven's lips but he couldn't hold back anymore. He thrust himself between that lovely ass a couple more times before pulling out slowly and then quickly stroking his cock. His hand moved from her hair down to her back.

"Here goes, you better be ready babe!"

"Ohhhhh, you gonna drench my fucking back Steven? You already loaded down my tits, so you gonna dirty me up on both sides?"

"Might as well."

While stroking his cock, Steven got a better idea in hand. He moved his rod back between the folds of her amazing booty and pressed them together, while his eyes looked down at his cock smashed in the middle of those buns like a hotdog. Vida felt it from behind and giggled a bit. She raised one of her arms and held her chin, as she just let him finish himself off with this kinky little side show. Steven pushed his cock up one last time and then he exploded squirting a hard wave of cum right up her back.

"Ohhhh, sweet God...ohhh yeah babe."

"Ohhhhh nasty man!"

Steven breathed in harder as Vida was still laughing as the final wads were shooting of his drained cock. His cum made a pool up her back and began to slide down the small middle of her back, almost like a stream of water flowing down a creek. They both were exhausted and now time was coming back as Steven began to remember the place they were and where they were. He stepped back from Vida and caught his breathe while he moved his naked body to begin collecting the clothes on the floor. As for her, she was a mess with the cum smeared over her tits and now flowing down her back.

"I gotta get cleaned up and get dressed and then I might as well go home. I had a lot of fun though."

"Yeah babe, me too. It's always fun with you."

Vida moved from the desk, stomping her heels as she looked around for a towel. On the floor was a mess of all his desk papers and other things that had been moved to the floor. Steven seen her searching about and then walked over to the mini bar and took a towel.

"Awww thanks Steven, I was just looking for that."

"No wait, I'm gonna clean you up. I'll do your back first."

A smile graced her face as she looked at him and then nodded her head.

"Yeah that's a good move right there, clean up your messes!"

The two of them laughed together as Steven moved the towel to collect the cum smears off her back. Soon they both would have to get dressed and call it a night. The cherry had been popped for Steven's office by none other than a woman of gold standards.

******************

3 DAYS LATER

The time spent back at the club was something that brought back memories to Vida. It was wonderful to see Steven again and catch up on old times while making new impressions on one another. She had went across town and heard about his son Jacob, the up coming football star at the local college. There was something on her mind that she couldn't shake after hearing the family secrets of that blonde haired pop singer and how Steven said she "went through" the Diaz family between Tony and cousins Carlos and Ramón but not him. Weather Steven was lying or not, Vida truly believed his word. From him, there was another young man of the up and coming age of the family that she knew had been untouched by the excessive lifestyle.

Steven had told Vida about the party that was planned at the club for Jacob to celebrate his success making the football team as a starter. The boy played the position of safety on defense and had been a high ranked local recruit to the college. The pictures of him showed him as a handsome young man in terrific shape and with a face that looked like that of his fathers but with short cute black hair. Vida had other ideas in mind besides this club party for young Jacob.

It was a Monday afternoon while the party was waiting tomorrow evening. He was of legal age to drink and from Steven's own admission to her, the father expected his son to get shit-faced drunk since he had been hearing about the stories of the parties from the college. The ideas Vida had in mind were about to come to a spark as she made her way to a local bar that she had been told Jacob would be at. She got the tip from a friend across town that worked security for the Diaz family at their club. Dressed in a white outfit with white pants and a white jacket with only one button that pulled over her big breasts that tucked them together with a bra in between, she stomped her heels into the bar and strutted her ass as she walked in.

The bar was empty for an afternoon, why a young college football star was spending his time at this place was an odd one. Vida observed through her eyes and spotted young Jacob at a table all by himself with a handheld video game up to his face pressing the buttons. He wore a typical white T-shirt and stonewashed jeans, a casual look. Vida slowly walked towards him and smiled as she looked down at him.

"Hello, are you Jacob Diaz?"

The young boy looked up at her with his blue eyes, his face was like a younger variation of his fathers apart from the different eye color.

"Who the fuck are you?"

Such hostility in that tone and choice of words, Vida just gave him a fake smile and replied in a sweet voice.

"My name is Vida, I'm a friend of your fathers."

The young man looked back down at the handheld video game and began smashing the buttons.

"Oh look, I ain't him. You can find him across town, now get lost."

"Such a temper you have, let me further address you better Jacob."

Vida sat herself down on the opposite end of the table and then the boy got aggravating puffing out an audible sigh as he turned the handheld game off and looked back at her.

"What do you want?"

Dropping her lip, Vida gave him a seductive little smile and then spoke in a sweet voice. Her cleavage exposed from the white jacket giving him just enough of a view of the fun he could be having soon enough.

"Well, put it this way. I owe your father, have known him for a long time. He asked me to treat you for a change. Says that he thinks all those college sluts you been fucking might be ruining you and that you need a real woman for a change."

Vida grinned after she finished speaking. The young man looked back at her and chuckled before looking away and then back at her. Was she fucking serious? He thought to himself, it wasn't unlike something of his father to do, as it had been done before. Jacob looked back at her and replied.

"You are joking right? How do I know you are really sent her by my old man?"

"Well, my name is Vida Guerra. I'm a famous model that's been around before, and I have the tattoos as proof that I am who I say I am."

"You know...I think I saw you before with my dad at a club back when I was young. I don't know, been some time. But if you for real, I ain't gonna say no to your offer. Take you back to my apartment and you can prove it to me."

"That's just what I was sent here to do, hun."

The two smiled at each other. 'College boys are so easy, but a jock is even better' Vida thought to herself. He was young, and just dumb enough to think with his dick so fast that she didn't even have to try to convince him to take her. Fresh young meat for her sexual adventures, this was going to be a lot of fun.

******************

2 HOURS LATER

Time had slipped on by with the clock on this hot afternoon across town. True to the words of the deal, Jacob took the voluptuous curvy woman back to his apartment near campus. Vida and Jacob had shared a few drinks between kisses and now he was home alone ready for her to do her 'job' she had to do. The young man sat on the bed as he watched her go into a strip routine, unbuttoning the one little button that held her jacket together and then throwing it off. A big dumb grin came across his face as Vida then undid the button of her matching white pants and slipped them on down and stepped her heels out of them revealing her body in nothing more than a white thong and bra matching the white high heels. She looked at him like he was a hungry prey as she placed her hand on her stomach.

"Ready for some fun?"

"Fuck yeah I am!"

Just like his father with a reply like that, Vida smirked as she leaned him down and he fell on the bed with her on top. She pressed her body into him before placing a kiss on his lips and then began to trail her hands down his stomach. Once she lowered herself to his pants, she looked in his eyes and dropped her lip as she began to unbutton the top of his pants where the bulge of his mighty young cock was just begging for her attention. Suddenly a loud commotion was heard and the door behind her swung open to a young man.