Big Booty Bitches Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was a lot of fun. Boys, you fucked a real woman today like men."

******************

1 WEEK LATER

The summer heat carried on, business as usual through town. History had been made in the minds of a father and son with the last name Diaz, along with another young man and a woman. Vida had disappeared into the shadows of her private life as she always did, happy to counter the point that she 'went through' a part of the family. Jacob had his big party at Disco Fever with family, sure enough as his father predicted he was drunk off his ass and surrounded by a harem of strippers along with his other college jock teammates. That was all last week by now and it was a fresh week of practice on campus and relaxing back at the apartment.

Jacob didn't have the nerve to tell his old man about Vida. He believed her though, that she was a 'gift' that day for him. Just as Vida believed a lie that Steven told her to her face, so goes the story. The one person who couldn't keep their mouth shut though was Fred who made mental notes in his mind about the references of 'just like your father' from Vida. As of a Monday night, the two young men sat in their apartment relaxing. Jacob was sitting in a chair having a beer, while Fred was sprawled over the couch snacking on junk food while they watched some cheesy 80's low budget film. Fred's mind was elsewhere tonight as he chuckled and spoke.

"Dude, your dad must be the best dad ever in the world."

"What the fuck, what you talking about!?"

Fred laughed again.

"You know, that woman you had over here last week. The one wearing wearing and had that fucking huge ass. She was fucking amazing, better than any other slut we've had so far this summer."

Jacob rolled his eyes before replying.

"What's that have to do with my old man?"

"Oh you think I'm just gonna forget that? She said it, you were like your old man, ha ha!"

"Man, fuck you..."

Fred laughed again, seeing as he could irritate his friend with teasing over this. Jacob had blushed red across the room. He and his father didn't always have the best of relationships but whatever the case was with Vida, he wasn't going to deny the fun he shared.

"OK fine man, I'll tell you. She used to date my old man...some years ago, she is around 40 something."

From that comment Fred dropped his jaw and replied.

"Holy shit, she didn't look that old. Whatever, best ass I ever seen. Yeah like I was saying, your old man is the best dad ever. To let us have some fun with that chick. I mean, who else gets that lucky in this town?"

Jacob rolled his eyes and shrugged as now his friend was going to brag and go in circles with talking about how great his father must be. Whatever the case, neither of them and Vida could deny the fun that was had. All etched in the back of their brains as wonderful memories.

THE END