Big Booty Bitches Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go man, hold her up!"

Ramón gave the instructions as he and his cousin now began to lift her up off her heels and hold her up. Both men had a grip on her body as Scarlett looked back into Steven's eyes and put her hands on his shoulders to have a grip on him while spreading her legs to wrap around his torso. She took a deep breath and swallowed to prepare herself, while both of them brought a hand down to their cocks and began to look for her rightful holes. She felt Steven's first, the head pushing at her pussy before Ramón smeared his rod up the cum soaked hole of her ass. Scarlett raised her head and moaned as both of their rods slid into her holes. Clutching her nails onto Steven's shoulders, the blonde woman moaned out.

"OH! YES!"

Her voice was cut off at the loud groaning of Ramón as he thrust forward into her ass and then Steven returned with a thrust forward into her pussy. Scarlett's body shook between the two men fucking her furiously. In this position standing up, she didn't have to worry about getting pummeled from behind like earlier, not that Ramón had it in him to pound an ass the way his cousin did. He liked to take his sweet time with it, just as he was doing now. Steven groaned while pumping that pussy for the second time today, yelling out.

"God, this body is fucking fantastic!"

"OH! OH! TELL ME ABOUT IT!"

"Oh yeah, you're amazing babe I can tell you that!"

Scarlett teased him with her yelling voice. She had been lost in the pleasure of the two men pumping their cocks into her body in unison. Over and over, one rammed her ass while the other pounded her pussy. She couldn't believe that they had not worn themselves out yet with stamina, but she still had enough left in her to burn the time. Her breasts bounced up and down each time they thrust into her body, she couldn't help but tease them once more with sweet naughty words.

"You two like this!? Fucking me like this!? Gonna make both of you cum again!?"

Ramón grunted and responded to her.

"You want some cum? I'll give you some fucking cum, all over your face! That's what you get for cheating on your boyfriend to pay off his debts!"

She would have laughed if she wasn't caught between the two of them, Scarlett moaned out to him and teased.

"Mmmmmmm oh yeah!? You want to cum all over my pretty face? Make a mess of me?"

"You know I am!"

"I will too!"

Ramón spoke first and then Steven commented. The man in front of her was ready to shift positions once again as he could feel his time coming short of blowing. Steven stopped pounding her sweet pussy and slowed himself down before sighing and speaking.

"If I don't stop now, I'll end up cumming, Ramón let's set her down and have her finish us off."

"Good idea, since she wants to get fucking glazed in cum!"

Scarlett moaned, they were giving her the break that she wanted. To end where they had once began this sleazy event. Both of the men let their cocks ease out of her body first before they stepped back and allowed her to step her heels back onto the floor. Just as planned, she dropped down to her knees like when the whole session began and wrapped her little hands around their big hard cocks. Just as before, Steven had her left hand and Ramón's rod was wrapped in her right hand. She stroked them both together as she looked up at the two men and teased them with her with pretty eyes.

"You both going to cum all over me?

"Yeah, fuck yeah!"

It was Steven that spoke up causing Scarlett to give him eye contact while she jerked the cocks in her hands. She turned her attention to his rod to part her lips and slobber over the head while looking in his eyes. Just as before, she went down on it bobbing her head up and down on the shaft while her right hand stroked Ramón's meat. After a good bit, she came off with a loud pop sound and then alternated her way to Ramón while her left hand found Steven's shaft and began to jerk it up and down while her mouth bobbed up and down on Ramón's cock. Both the men were in heaven even though soon they would be hitting their final orgasm for the day.

"God yes, that's what I am talking about right there! Work it!"

Scarlett heard Ramón's words and came up from his cock with a loud pop noise. Once again, she alternated her mouth back to Steven only this time with some saliva strings dangling over Ramón's dick as she wrapped her hand back around it and went to stroking. Steven couldn't get enough of her tits earlier and there was no way he wasn't blowing his final load without spending time between them again.

"I want to fuck your tits again babe, bring 'em up!"

Hearing his words, she came to a stop sucking on his rod and released it from her mouth. She let go of Ramón's shaft and brought her hands up to her huge breasts, holding them up as she parted them for Steven to slide his tanned meat between her pale beauties. Scarlett moaned, parting her lip as she looked up into his eyes and he began to thrust between her tits.

"Mmmmm, you like fucking those big titties, don't you?"

"Yes I do, babe!"

Her mounds of flesh pounded over his meat stick, fucking it to a pulp as Steven thrust his hips and watched the amazing sight before him of her tits fucking his cock. Ramón wanted some of this action too now that he had witnessed it once again.

"Fuck me with those tits too, I want to feel those knockers!"

"Oh yeah!? Thought I was gonna leave you out, huh?"

Scarlett teased Ramón before letting go of her breasts to free Steven from her fleshy prison. Now she moved over to her right to equally give the other man a chance to stuff his rod between her breasts. She held them up and parted them just as Ramón slammed his cock in the middle. Scarlett closed the grip on her tits and looked down to spit on the head poking up from her cleavage. Finally, she began to move up and down, fucking his cock with her tits.

"Mmmmmm, just like that?"

"Yeah, just like that!"

Steven didn't want to bother his cousin as the moaning was just enough to alert him how much pleasure he was having of her tits. Instead of forcing her to take turns, he just moved closer and pushed his cock towards her face until it was touching her cheek. Scarlett responded by turning her head to the left and then pushing her lips over Steven's cock, sucking it while her tits pumped Ramón's cock.

"Fuck, I don't want this to end but I know I'm about to blow a huge fucking load for you."

Ramón spoke though Scarlett couldn't answer him. Little did he know that Steven also was on the verge of busting his final nut for the day. The man pulled his cock from her mouth with a pop sound, watching the little string of saliva break and drip over her chin. Steven now spoke up to give her the alert.

"I'm about to cum too, get ready for it."

Her eyes wandered up at Steven and then at Ramón as she let go of her breasts to free the other man's cock. Scarlett moaned before speaking to them.

"Hold on, let me make sure you both can get a clear shot at drenching me."

"Nasty fucking girl. Cheating on your boyfriend to pay his debts and then begging to get cum on your face, I think I like you."

Ramón's words made her laugh. Her hair had been a mess from the pulling and the shaking of her body. Scarlett ran her hands up to push her hair over her shoulders and to give a clear shot to her face. Meanwhile, both the men jerked their cocks furiously in their hands. She raised her head waiting for the explosion that awaited, simply letting them get themselves off. Closing her eyes, she parted her lips and spoke teasing words.

"Come on, cum on me. Cum all over my face!"

"You wanted it!? YOU GOT IT! OHHH!!"

Ramón was the first to blow, shooting a thick wad of cum directly up her face drenching her forehead and trailing over her right eyebrow. At the same time, Steven had his initial explosion.

"Oh, fuck babe! YES!"

The man grunted as a powerful wave shot up into her left eye lid and trailed down her cheek. Ramón's cock blew another warm wave that got the right side of her nose and down her cheek, and again Steven's cock sent a wad flying up on the left side of her forehead shooting into her hair. Scarlett moaned while another thick gob of cum hit her right eyebrow and yet another wad from the left side glazed her cheek. She smirked a little before giggling at the feeling of the warm substance. Both of them were losing steam of their orgasm and Ramón let the head of his rod fall to her lips to milk the final drops of cum while Steven pushed his cock up against her forehead to shoot one final small load over her face. Ramón pulled his cock from her mouth once he felt her suck the final remains of his seed out.

"Oh my god, you both made me into a mess."

"Yeah we did, but don't act like you didn't ask for it babe."

Scarlett laughed at Steven's comment, taking her left hand and scooping the cum out of her eyes with her finger tips. She reopened her eyes while feeding her fingers to her mouth to suck the warm seed off. Her eyelashes gleamed in the sticky white substance causing both of the men to smirk down at her. Scarlett didn't say a word as her hands grabbed their drained cocks, she brought Ramón's to her mouth first and kissed it. Then, she moved to Steven's rod and gave it a goodbye kiss. The deed was complete.

"Well guys, I won't lie. That was a lot of fun."

"Yeah it was Scarlett, I'm glad you came out here with us babe."

She smirked up at Steven hearing his voice and then Ramón spoke up.

"I think it's funny you had fun cheating on your boyfriend, paying off his debts like this. Man, Chris better be thankful for you. You just saved his ass from me."

Scarlett laughed at Ramón's comments before replying.

"I won't lie, I had a lot of fun! It's been a while I got to enjoy getting fucked by two hot men. I better get cleaned up. Thanks a lot for the mess!"

"You're welcome, babe!"

Steven jokingly replied to her as they shared a laugh. She began to rise from her knees and then Steven spoke up again, this time to Ramón. The deed was finished and now the debts from Chris had been forgiven, Steven promised to keep his word for her and after this amazing day he would see to it that they never cross paths with Chris again out of respect for this woman. The couple hundred grand was small change to the millions they were making in another business, and the sex today made it all worth the time. The one person who deserved a little something in good nature for all of this was Scarlett. Steven would see to it that she was rewarded for her all of this.

******************

1 DAY LATER

Sunday morning came as usual for a busy day with an early sun high up in the sky, typical of the summer. After all the fun that was shared on the little yacht yesterday, Steven couldn't get it out of his mind to take care of Scarlett. Even after the boat had docked yesterday evening, he took her out for a late dinner and dropped her off at the hotel. After going home, he thought about it all night before making the decision he was doing right now to go out to South Beach and wait to see her one last time. His Cadillac pulled up across the street of the Purple Nights Inn hotel in a parking space waiting for her. He figured she probably had called a taxi to escort her to the airport, but for a woman such as her he thought that it was better to pay respect by driving her out himself.

Steven got out of the car and placed his hands over the roof in a fold as he waited to see if she would come out. It was a typical busy day for Ocean Drive, the tourists were walking and with a summer day of clear weather there was countless girls in bikinis and men in swim shorts walking about to the beach that was close by. He didn't call Scarlett on the phone or text her, he wanted to see the surprise on her face when she came out of the front doors of the Art Deco themed hotel. How she reacted would tell him if she had some growing feelings like he had.

The wait paid off over time, as Steven witnessed the blonde woman walking out in jeans and a T-shirt. Over her left hand was her luggage suitcase and big black sunglasses over her head. Scarlett looked across the street and saw the Cadillac and his smiling face. She smirked and walked her way over to join him at the parked car, the blonde woman spoke up.

"I was just about to wait for a taxi over here. What are you doing here, Steven?"

"Just thought I would see you off, I kinda hate that you're leaving."

Scarlett laughed at his words, she wasn't sure if she believed him or not since this whole deal was business. Standing on the opposite end of the car as she spoke back.

"Are you serious, Steven?"

"Oh yeah, I'm serious babe. I mean what I say, some of us men don't deserve a woman like you. I'm not going to say anything about Chris to you, he's your man...but I will say this, I wish I had a woman like you 15, 20 years ago. Chris is young and stupid, you know? I did stupid things too when I was his age..."

She looked him over curiously while pulling her sunglasses up to look into his eyes when she replied.

"Really? Like, what did you do?"

"Oh, the usual stupid stuff you do in your 20's. Gambling problems, check. Running out chasing women, check. Getting involved in stuff that might send you to prison, check.

Scarlett busted out laughing at his confessional, before she knew it he was laughing too. At least he was honest with her she figured. She walked from the other side of the car to meet him on the right and look into his eyes.

"I believe you now, I think...you're a good man Steven."

"And as I told you when we first met, you are a good woman Scarlett. If my ex-wife would have done something like this to get me out of trouble back in the day, we would probably still be married."

She looked down and then back up at him with a smile. She didn't want to respond to his words, Scarlett simply leaned in and kissed his lips softly. Steven embraced her kiss by putting his hands around her back and returning the kiss. When their lips finally broke apart, he looked down into her eyes and spoke.

"Will you let me drive you to the airport?"

"Yes, I would like that."

The man stepped back and opened the driver's door of his car and then Scarlett turned around and quickly walked to the passenger's side, throwing her suitcase into the back seat as if she didn't have a care in the world as she joined him in the car. They were friends now, Steven was going to look out for her when he had the time and was in L.A. again. Once they were in the car together with the doors closed, he started the engine and began to pull off before he spoke one last thing.

"I want you to call me if you ever need anything...anything, a friend, someone to talk to...if you move on from Chris or something happens with him, please call me."

Scarlett looked back at him and nodded her head.

"Oh I will, no question about it!"

A respect had been made between the two as well as a new friendship. Steven smiled big as his eyes looked at the road and he began driving her down the streets, next stop was back to the airport to see her off. One trip he hated to make for someone but he would never regret meeting her personally like this to see her off.

THE END