Big Booty Bitches Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Neither can I."

Before Jessica could leave, there was one last thing for her to do. She looked up at Ramón and put her hand behind his head to bring her lips to hers. Softly, they kissed and the man finally got to taste those puffy lips of hers. Breaking the kiss, Jessica smirked at him and began to walk off leaving him by himself. She turned around one last time to speak.

"Don't be late!"

Putting her hand up to her mouth, she blew him a kiss and then faded out in the distance as she approached the V.I.P. door and made her exit. All Ramón could do was stand there, his breath had been taken away in one form or another. He looked over the information she stored into his phone and seen that her home address was marked in the South Beach area. For now, he had to go back home and reflect on the thoughts of what was soon to come.

******************

1 DAY LATER

"I can get your call to Mr. Diaz, but you're gonna have to wait on hold, please."

A busy day within the office of Disco Fever in the afternoon hours was underway. Maria found herself playing assistant not only to Tony but now Steven too, working for both Diaz brothers. The weekend always brought in a heavy rotation of people into the clubs once the evening hours went down but now, they had to organize what was to be a party next week. Maria sat at her desk playing with the phone before Steven walked in and she looked up at him and sighed, shaking her head.

"You've got some woman that keeps calling over and over and over. I keep putting her on hold, it's starting to get annoying."

"Did she say her name?"

"No, just that she needs to get a hold of you. "

Steven couldn't figure who that could've been calling through the offices and not his personal phone. He walked over to the desk and raised one of the phones as he clicked the button with his finger and answered it.

"Yes, this is Steven Diaz."

"Finally, you pick up the damn phone! Steven! How are you!?"

That voice was all too familiar to his ears. Steven grinned from ear to ear hearing the voice of one of his old friends. It was someone he had not spoken to in a couple years, just the reason to make him excited now with off days coming up next week.

******************

Ramón pulled up his DeLorean car into the driveway and past the gates of what appeared to be a nice luxury home on the west side of South Beach, lurked in a low key neighborhood. Jessica had told him through texts that it was one of her vacation homes she used when she wasn't off filming anywhere and needed a place to relax. Here he was, letting the door swing up to his car before stepping out and shutting it. He looked up at the front of the house, admiring the size of the place as the sun beamed down onto him. He dressed casually in a white suit and white pants with a blue undershirt. Approaching the door, before he could knock it swung open to her lovely face.

"Ahhhh, there you are, Mr. Handsome."

Jessica stood wearing a two piece silky black outfit. Something small covering her breasts and giving ample view of her amazing abs over her strong stomach. Below, was cut off shorts of the matching outfit. She leaned in and placed a kiss over Ramón's cheek.

"Come right on in, I've been waiting for you."

"I know I have been waiting for this too."

She turned around and walked him through the front door of her home. Loud high heels clicking and clacking across the floor, while the door shut behind them. Jessica walked him out of the living room and to what appeared to be a lounge area similar to the one from the club last night. Turning to face him, Jessica smiled.

"So, would you like to have lunch maybe? Or do you wanna pick up where we left off last night?"

"I think option B is more of my taste."

Jessica smirked at him.

"Suit yourself, but you need to sit on the couch for me. Just like last night!"

With no need to talk her out of that, Ramón didn't waste a minute to sit down on the couch. The room was dim in it's shading of sunlight through the windows. Jessica flicked on the light and then stood in front of him. No music was needed at all as she began to move her body a bit. In her mind, the music was still flowing from last night. Putting her hands on her hips, she worked them in a rotation for a good minute before deciding on something better. There was no need to waste time like last night, no one would walk in and bother them this time.

Standing in front of Ramón, Jessica tore off the piece on her chest holding her tits together. Freed to the feeling of cool air touching her skin, she then tore off her little shorts to reveal her sexy body in nothing but a black G-string. The sight was enough to make Ramón's cock spring to action up in his pants. Just like last night, Jessica had a big bulge sticking up in his pants just for her. She went down to her knees, just as before and this time she didn't hesitate to begin taking off his pants. She didn't have to worry about anyone coming in to spoil their fun.

"That didn't take long, look at this hard cock sticking straight up. All for me."

"Yeah, all for you baby."

Unzipping the front of his pants, Jessica worked to get them down as Ramón joined in to help her. Pushing his pants and underwear down at the same time, her eyes were got big at the sight of his hard cock for her. She instantly wrapped her hand around his meat and began stroking it. He had a meaty rod, fat and long. Just the size that Jessica preferred of a monster cock. She moaned while sliding her hand up and down on it.

"Mmmmmm, nice and big. I can't wait to taste this big dick."

"I can't either, ohhhh man."

With a smirk on her face, Jessica held his cock towards her lips before leaning in and taking her tongue to lick the underside of it. She used her free hand to push into his leg and hold herself up while sitting firmly on her knees. Finally, once she was ready, she opened her mouth and slid his hard shaft between her puffy lips. Ramón moaned, this was what he wanted so bad last night but they were cut short. That thought was gone from his head as of now, while Jessica closed her lips together and began to slowly bob her head up and down on his shaft. He arched his head back and moaned out, this was beyond amazing.

"Oh Dios mío, work it! Yes!"

Jessica looked up to give him eye contact but with his head leaned back, she felt better to concentrate on this cock. Coming up with a loud pop noise to get his attention, he looked down into her eyes as she spit on the head and then rubbed her saliva into it. Taking her tongue. Jessica teased him by licking over the head in a circular motion. With his eyes locked down on her, Ramón watched her kiss the head and then sink it back past her lips. Jessica was done with the small teasing and delightful sucking, it was time to play hard ball with him. This would set the tone for what she hoped would be a hard fucking. She pushed his cock all the way down her throat until the head pushed into the back of her throat and her lips were buried in the bushy ball hair around the base. Ramón took a deep breath and yelled out in pleasure.

"Oh, fuck! Yeah! That's it!"

The tone had turned into an overdrive of sorts. Jessica began to furiously bob her head up and down on that cock, sucking it down with aggression. Loud slobbering sounds were the only noise that echoed beyond the moaning voice of Ramón. The way she furiously worked him was driving him crazy. He couldn't hold back, he wanted to be in control. Snatching her dark hair up in his hand, he controlled her sucking by pushing her head down and pulling her back up. Over and over, Ramón did this for a couple of minutes until he slowly began to pull her mouth from his dick. Jessica looked into his eyes like a hungry beast before the head of his cock popped out of her mouth audibly. Ramón addressed her.

"You know how to suck cock very good, I give you that."

"Yeah?"

Flicking her tongue back, Jessica spit on his shaft hard. Ramón pulled her hair in response to the way she spit. He smiled down at her, but before he could say anything, she had her own demands.

"I'm gonna fuck this cock right now."

Ramón teased her.

"Oh yeah, really baby?"

"Really, yeah!"

He had tempted her to the point that she wanted to prove it to him. Unknowing to Jessica, she had unlocked the aggressive ways that Ramón usually kept contained within the bedroom. Despite his hand up in her hair, she got up and straddled him on the couch. Ramón was forced to drop his grip in her hair as he looked up at her naked body sitting on top of his lap, he didn't even realize how overly dressed he was right now. Jessica grabbed a hold of his cock from under her and began to guide it towards her dripping wet pussy. She gasped as she impaled herself down on his pole. Slamming herself down with a sudden thrust.

"Oh, damn!"

Ramón found himself slightly caught off guard from how fast she worked. Jessica had mounted herself on top of him and now she placed her hands on his shoulders and began to pump herself up and down on his cock. Loud smacking sounds could be heard as his balls slapped on the undersides of her ass each time she came down. Ramón instantly got the hint and began to buck his hips and thrust into her. He ran his hands to grab her bouncing tits and squeeze them.

"Oh yeah, you like that!?"

"Yes I do, baby!"

"You like me fucking you, LIKE THIS!?"

Jessica's voiced raised in pitch as she gritted her teeth and concentrated on slamming herself down on his thick cock. Over and over she pounded herself on it, proving that she could fuck him like she meant to. Ramón kept his hands squeezing at her tits while he bucked his hips. He was a bit thrown off with how hard she was playing with him and he had yet to pound her in a dominating position. He was in for a world of pleasure and already enjoying every second of this goddess pumping herself up and down on his cock. Jessica screamed out to him, her hair shaking about wildly.

"YEAH! YEAH!! FUCK YES!!"

Clenching her teeth together once more, Jessica continued to pump herself up and down on him. She had to slow down a bit, knowing that soon he would force her to reach her orgasm. She managed to grind her hips over in his lap, as Ramón took a deep breath and watched her body do it's work. Gripping his jacket from his shoulders, she cried out to him in a moaning voice.

"Make me cum, ohhhhhh, MAKE ME CUM ALL OVER YOUR FUCKING COCK!! YES!!"

Ramón groaned while pumping his hips as hard as he could into her pussy. Her slowing down gave him the opportunity to set in command. He wanted to cum just as much as she did, but he had better plans for busting a nut over this beautiful woman. Jessica began to breathe in heavily, while his hands moved from her tits down to her hips. He got to watch those nice breasts bounce a bit before Jessica rap her hands up to the back of his head. She sunk her nails into the back of his slicked back hair and moved her face closer to his before she closed her eyes and cried out.

"OH MY GOD! OHHHHHH, GOD...YESSSSSS!!"

That was it for her. Ramón felt her legs begin to shake just as her voice near his ear had almost made him deaf for the seconds being. He cupped her face in his hands and brought her lips to his just as she began to moan into his mouth at the feeling of her pussy juices gushing all over his cock. It was an amazing feeling and it was taking everything in him not to release at that moment and cum within her, even though for a brief second he wanted to. Jessica caught her breath upon breaking his kiss and looked back in his eyes.

"That...that was amazing...but you didn't cum."

Ramón grinned like a shark before responding while shaking his head.

"Not yet, I want that nasty fucking mouth of yours, one more time before I decide to cum."

"Oh yeah!? You want me to make you cum with my fucking mouth!?"

"Yeah, that's what I want!"

Jessica promptly got herself up and eased his cock out of her loving cup. She moved down to her knees quickly, not wanting to waste any time for him as she took that cock back into her hand and slurped her own juices off of it loudly. Ramón leaned up from his place sitting on the couch so he could watch her shove his cock back down her throat. He ran his hand up to grab Jessica's hair once again and this time around, he was in control of her oral skills. He plunged her head down and thrust into her mouth forcing the beauty to take his cock.

"GWAK-GWAK-GWAK-GWAK-KAH"

Over and over, as Ramón pumped his cock into her loving mouth streams of spit began to leak out from Jessica's mouth while she moaned and gagged over his large meat. He knew he didn't have much time to properly enjoy fucking her mouth as much as he wanted to, so Ramón pushed her head all the way down to take his cock and then held her there for a good minute. It wasn't until he heard her muffled voice choke and gag did he finally pull her up from his cock. Long strings of saliva dripped down his shaft back to her mouth before she flicked her tongue and spit a big wad over his already slobber coated shaft. Jessica looked up into Ramón's eyes as he held his firm grip over her hair and then grabbed his cock. He began to stroke himself, giving her the hint that she would soon be covered in his seed.

"Oh, oh yeah!? You gonna cum all over my fucking face!?"

"Fuck yes!"

Her voice growled out to him. She gritted her teeth and barked out naughty words more as he continued to stroke his cock.

"You gonna cover me down in your fucking cum!?"

"You wanted it baby, you got it!"

His cock exploded with one last stroke of his hand. A thick wad of cum shot up over her left cheek. Jessica closed her eyes on the feeling his hot seed painting her skin. Another wad shot up under her chin, and then another spurt of cum had misfired and went down her neck to drip down to her tits. Ramón grunted, unable to hold back. Even with holding her hair in his hand, he didn't manage to get a clear shot to paint her face down but there was another chance for later on. He let the head of his dick fall to her lips, Jessica opened her mouth and sucked the head to milk the remaining bits of cum into her loving mouth. He breathed in hard, feeling the lovely woman drain him with her mouth. Once she was done, Jessica looked up at him and opened her mouth to reveal a puddle of his semen mixed with her spit. She closed her mouth and swallowed it.

"Hot damn, that was amazing."

"Mmmmmm, tastes as sweet as honey going down."

Jessica used her finger to collect the cum dripping down her neck. She then brought her fingers up to her mouth and sucked them off one by one, devouring his taste. He smiled at the sight of this and had to compliment her.

"My cum all over your face, tan hermosa."

"You're a bad, bad boy Ramón"

He laughed at her response.

"So are you, and I ain't done with you, just yet! Help me get these clothes on, so I can really fuck you!"

Without saying a word, Jessica went for his shoes to pull then off while Ramón undid his jacket and threw it off. Once she got his shoes off, she was able to push his pants and underwear completely free from his legs. He went on and threw off his blue shirt from underneath so they both were perfectly naked together. The only thing on their bodies was the jewelry of a gold watch and Cuban chain necklace on him, and the big black high heels that she wore. Ramón knew the final place he wanted to fuck with his cock. After doing her mouth and the riding she gave him with that tight pussy, there was only one hole left that he had saved for last. All the grinding she did on him the previous night had made this one worth the wait till the end.

"Get up on the couch for me baby, and I want you on all fours."

"Oh yeah? You want me on all fours, you gonna fuck my-"

"Yeah, now get up there!"

From the moment he cut her off to finish the sentence, Jessica already knew what he wanted. She didn't get the time to clean up the mess he had plastered over her face, but she didn't have to worry about it. This was a nasty session and she took great pride in pushing him over the edge like this already. Ramón climbed up on the couch behind her, just as she presented herself on all fours like he wanted. That amazing ass was starring right at him and he couldn't get his eyes off of it. He brought his hand up and spanked her right cheek. Jessica turned around and looked at him with her teeth gritted, she looked so beautiful and slutty with all the cum over her face. Jessica took a deep sigh as she felt him pull apart her powerful ass cheeks. She breathed in heavily as she felt his cock slip into her glorious ass.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, yes! Get it in there! I want you to fuck my ass, hard!"

"You know I'm going to, you'll be screaming real soon."

Ramón thrust his cock into her ass easily with the first go. He wanted to get used to the feeling before he was to really ram her. Jessica raised her head and moaned out. She knew it was coming, hopefully he wouldn't need the encouraging words that she had to give other men. She knew her ass was made to be pounded and it was what she preferred. With a couple slow thrusts inside, she couldn't help herself. She raised her voice to him.

"Are you gonna go slow all fucking day like this, or you gonna-"

Before she could complete her sentence, Ramón brought both of his hands up and snatched her hair into a grip to hold her head up. She moaned from his aggressive touch and before she knew it, he began to buck his hips as hard as he could. Thrust after thrust, he began to plow into that juicy ass. Gaping her mouth wide, she moaned out to him for more.

"YES! YES! THAT'S IT! JUST LIKE THAT! FUCK MY ASS! HARDER!!"

Ramón pulled her hair harder, yanking her head upward a bit as he continued to pound into that thick ass. Each time he thrust into it, her cheeks pushed into his hips and shook in the firmness of her skin. His balls created a slapping sound with each thrust, but nothing could drown out the screaming sound of her voice.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!! YES!! HARDER!!"

The cum drenched over Jessica's face began to slide down her bronze skin. Her nails dug into the fabric of the couch, poking holes into it from the sharpness. Over and over, he pummeled her ass with each thrust back and forth. Ramón wanted to give her ass the proper fucking and now it was happening. His eyes remained glued down below to watching his cock drive in and out of her as he moaned, but his voice was barely heard in the screaming of her own voice.

"OHHHHHH, YES!!"

Jessica remained screaming her head off, but Ramón was close to blowing his load. With one time shooting it over her face was not enough at all, he wanted to do it again. This time he planned to truly drench her in his semen.

"Fucking yeah! You're gonna make me cum the more I fuck this ass!"

"OH! OH, YOU GONNA CUM IN MY FUCKING ASS!?"

"No, I'm gonna cum all over your fucking face again!"

"OHHHHHHH, YEAH! I WANT IT! I WANT YOUR FUCKING CUM!"

Ramón slowed down the drive of pounding her ass. Coming almost to a complete stop, he thrust into that mighty ass a couple more times as Jessica caught her breath. He kept the grip in her hair for a good bit with his final thrusts, but once he was ready to finally cum, he let go of her hair to give her the sign. Jessica leaned up and waited for him until he eased his cock out of her ass and then she turned around like a good girl and quickly met his cock in her face. This time around, she wasn't letting him jerk himself off. She wrapped her hand around that big dick and began to pump it in her hand. She looked up in his eyes to tease him with her naughty words.

"You gonna cum all over my fucking face again!?"

"Oh yeah babe, you're gonna be even filthier soon."