Big Booty Bitches Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh, such a meaty cock..."

Salma was alerted to his pole when it slapped over her right cheek. She wrapped her little hand around it and began to stroke him. Using her left hand, she went on and pushed his underwear down below to his ankles. All Tony had to do was step out of his clothes, he had already taken his shoes and socks off earlier when they first boarded the yacht's inner cabins. Slowly stroking his meat, she looked up into his eyes she opened her mouth and pushed the head between her lips. Tony gasped for his breath as he just had the thought run through his mind: his cock was in Salma Hayek's mouth. She pushed down and began to bob her head up and down on it slowly. He threw his head back and moaned, just as Salma came up and released his dick from her jaws with a loud pop.

"God, you know how to get me going baby."

Looking into his eyes, Salma held his rod right along her lips. She swiped it across her lips as if it were a lipstick tube and then she opened her mouth to take it back in. This time, she moved both her hands to his balls to play with them while she bobbed her head up and down on his cock. Slobbering all over it and sucking him deeper between her jaws. This was only the beginning but she figured that if she turned up the heat early on, this was going to be a long night of rough fucking. Faster, she bobbed her head up and down on his cock, sucking it hungrily. He had proved that he had the big dick she desired. Small strings of saliva began to leak out from the corners of her mouth. Tony threw his head back and moaned like a champion.

"More! Yeah, take my cock baby!"

She didn't have to respond to him. Actions spoke louder than words when it came to Salma. She simply bobbed her head down faster and harder, devouring his long fat dick. Sucking and slobbering sounds could be heard from down below. After a while, Salma finally came up for a break in air. She forced a pop noise coming off his dick with long strings of saliva dangling from her lips back to his slimy rod. Flicking her tongue she spit on it, looking into his eyes as she wrapped her little hand back around his cock.

"Oh yeah, you like when I suck your big meaty, fuckin' cock?"

"You've got me by the balls, literally!"

"Damn fucking right, I do!"

Those words were enough to influence her to do one thing. Salma leaned down and then used her tongue to lick over her balls. She let his long meat stick hang over her face, right over her nose as the head stretched out into her black hair. From this position, she licked over his nuts before stuffing the left one in her mouth first. Tony moaned, listening to her slurp all over his balls. Salma moved to the right ball and then let go of his cock so she could push both of his nuts in her mouth. Her jaws inflated containing both of his balls and then he moaned out.

"Mierda, you are a woman of many wonderful talents!"

Still slurping and slobbering all over his balls, Salma quit after a bit. Her saliva dripped from his balls down to the floor. She returned her attention to his cock, bringing her mouth down over the head before kissing it loudly. Salma placed her hands down on her glorious breasts, rubbing them as she felt her nipples were hard and ready for a big surprise. She pushed her tits apart and then grabbed his cock. Leaning up, she held her breasts apart from him and then looked in his eyes before speaking in Spanish.

"Espero que te guste..."

Looking into his eyes, she pushed her breasts over his thick cock trapping it between her impressive asset. Tony took a deep breath as he felt her flesh wrapped around his cock. He then nodded, her words were 'I hope you enjoy this'. He replied back in Spanish."

"Sí lo haré!"

She smirked, slowly pushing herself up as she began to titty fuck his cock. His cock was covered in so much saliva, it would be easy to glide between amazing breasts. Salma knew that her tits were made to be fucking and she enjoyed having a big dick between them. Slowly, she pumped her tits up and down on his cock, letting him enjoy the feeling first. Tony breathed in heavily before whispering out in a moan.

"Those titties feel so amazing."

"Oh yeah? You couldn't keep your eyes off these tits back at the party."

He laughed at her words. Salma held her tits in place, but now she was ready for him to take control. Looking in his eyes she moaned before making the demand in her words.

"I want you to fuck these big titties, Tony! Fuck 'em!!"

Upon her request, Tony now had to do some work. He began to thrust his hips forward and watched his fat dick poking up between her tits. This was only the start, he began to buck his hips wildly to allow his cock to push up and down between those amazing breasts. Salma moaned, watching the head of his long cock push up. She moaned each time her eyes looked down at the head before she looked back into his eyes, giving him eye contact. Tony's eyes were forced only on the sight that many man dreamed of having, his cock thrusting between those massive breasts. He moaned as Salma called out to him.

"Yeah, dat's it! FUCK THOSE BIG TITS!!"

Her accent caused her words to slur a bit in excitement. She opened her mouth and let her tongue graze over his cock each time the head pushed up. Tony gritted his teeth, as he bucked his hips and was fucking those breasts as hard as he could. Her large diamond necklace bounced, as well as her ear rings from each thrust. Salma was happy to see that she could push him over the edge early. She wanted his cum and it was going down her throat under her demand.

"Harder, faster, yes!! FUCK MAH TITS!"

Again, that thick accent of hers slurred in her words but Tony couldn't respond. He just panted and grunted. With his teeth gritted, he began to growl. Over and over his cock pounded between those beautiful breasts. He was living the dream to have his cock smashed between her wonderful tits. Soon, he was going to cum as he could already feel it. Salma had did a number on him minutes earlier with her sucking skills. The Mexican goddess looked at him moaning before he spoke up.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum! These big fucking tits have done me in!"

"Oh yeah, I want you to cum Tony! Cum in my mouth!"

Grunting, he finally slowed down before coming to a stop. This allowed Salma to take control. She grabbed his cock back into her hand put her mouth down on it. Quickly, she bobbed her head up and down. she wanted to taste his seed so bad and soon, the time was closing in. Tony breathed in heavily, moaning as he curled his face up and finally screamed out.

"Ohhhhhh, FUCK!! YES!! YES!!"

Salma moaned into his shaft but her muffled voice was immediately drowned out from his own screaming. His cock had erupted and sent wave after wave of cum into her jaws. She sucked on him, milking every wad of cum from his cock into her mouth. Tony's mind had been blown and this was far from the end of their night. As Salma released his rod from her mouth, she leaned up and opened her jaws wide. Giving him the glorious sight of his semen puddled with her saliva over her tongue, she closed her lips and swallowed it down. After she breathed in from the warm taste, he took his cock and squeezed it to milk the final drops over her tongue. She had to make sure she swallowed every last drop. Tony smirked down at her.

"God, that was fucking amazing. I know you probably hear this a lot, but your tits are amazing."

"Yeah, I do but thanks! I know how to use them!"

Giving him a wink after replying, Tony laughed at her. Salma grabbed at his hand as she began to raise herself up from her knees. She spoke again.

"Are you ready to really fuck me now?"

"Sí de hecho..."

She smirked at him, seeing as he replied in Spanish; 'yes indeed'. Off her knees, Salma stood with the bed behind her. She dropped her black thong below to expose her wet pussy, watching his eyes as she took her hand and stroked it.Tony put his hand down on the bed and finally stepped out of his pants and underwear that were down his ankles. Salma climbed back on the bed, using her hands to scout her body back to where her head could rest among the pillows. She had a surprise up her sleeve and wasn't about to blow this opportunity. As Tony moved over her body, Salma placed her hands up on his shoulders. She leaned in and kissed his lips and then made the hard push to knock him over on his side, rolling his body until his back was flat on the bed.

"Tables are turned, mi amor! I am going to fuck you, instead!"

"Mi amor, really?"

Tony's mind was somewhat blown that she would refer to him as 'mi amor'. It didn't seem to phase him that Salma had taken control and used her strength to roll him over. She let her knees sink down into the bed as her body had straddled him and now, she guided his cock to her pussy using her right hand. Her left hand pushed down into his hairy stomach. She threw her hair back as she felt the head of his dick enter her wet pussy. Tony moaned and ran his hands up her stomach, feeling her breasts as she slid down and took his cock inside her. Salma gritted her teeth and looked down at him before yelling.

"I hope you're ready for this!"

"Oh yeah, you caught me by surprise!"

His reply was meaningless. She didn't care what he had to say, she just pushed down and began to thrust herself up and down over his cock. He squeezed at her breasts while Salma used both hands to push down into his chest. Salma was in complete control now, riding him as if he were her wild stallion. The woman began to moan out loudly, cursing in Spanish.

"Oh, mierda! Me montarlo!!"

Pound after pound, she slammed down onto his cock. Tony just moaned, moving his hands away so he could watch those amazing titties bouncing up and down. She was an animal in bed, aggressively fucking him like this. The began to squeak out the usual noises. It didn't matter how expensive a bed was, Salma knew how to make it cause racket with her strength. Tony gasped for his breath as he looked up at this goddess, fucking him in complete command.

"Damn, baby! Fuck me!"

"OH YEAH!? LIKE DAT!? HUH? ME FUCKIN' DIS BIG COCK!?"

Tony grinned big, he loved hearing her words slur from her accent as she screamed at him. Salma didn't bother to give him a chance to respond as she closed her eyes and moaned out. She had forced him to cum minutes earlier and by now, she felt it was only fair if she received an orgasm. Over and over, she slammed down on that cock. Her thick ass cheeks slapped into his balls causing a light smacking sound to be heard among their loud moans. Little did she know, her work had already forced the cum to build up again in his cock.

"Fuck yes!! More baby, more!! I love it!"

She didn't respond to his comment, simply moaning loudly. She opened her eyes to the feeling him bringing his hands down to her hips. Tony began to thrust into her, making it easier as she pushed down into him. Together, they were so closed to their orgasm. Salma came to a stop only to feel Tony bucking his his to thrust his rod deeper into her pussy. She ran her hands up his hair chest until she cupped his neck and then leaned down and screamed out loudly.

"OHHHHHHHHH, YESSSSSSS!!"

Her scream was so loud next to his ear, Tony almost felt as if she could deafen him in that sexy voice. Her body shook as she hit her climax. He made one final thrust into her pussy and then he came at the same time with her. Taking his hands, he ran them up to grip both of her ass cheeks and squeezing them. Salma moved to push her lips to his and kiss him passionately while his fingers remained pressing into her thick ass. She moaned into his mouth before breaking the kiss and biting her lower lip. She couldn't help but giggle softly.

"Damn, you are amazing."

Looking up into Tony's face, he brought his hands up to cup her cheeks. Softly, he caressed her left cheek and wiped the sweat from her forehead. He smiled before kissing her again on the lips and then replying.

"Nothing is greater than you right now, baby."

Giggling, Salma enjoyed this moment with him face to face. They were far from finished she hoped, if he truly was a man with big balls like his wallet, sure he had more stamina to him?

"We're not finished yet, are we, Tony?"

He shook his head grinning at her. Of course, he still wanted more of her.

"I'm gonna fuck you until I pass out tonight, Salma!"

"Good, that's what I want!"

She moved to lean up on him, giving him one last view of her amazing stomach and beautiful body before she eased his cock out of her pussy to free him from her loving cup. Salma moved on the edge of the bed and then Tony brought his hand down to run across her hip and grip her left ass cheek. He nodded to her, he knew just the one thing he wanted now.

"That ass, baby...When is the last time you had it fucked real good?"

Her eyes wandered over to him and then her jaw dropped. Salma decided to tease him a little bit.

"Oh, my ass? You wanna fuck it, don't you?"

Tony nodded, grinning big. No woman ever left his yacht without getting their ass properly fucked.

"Yeah get down on all fours for me."

Salma dropped her lip, teasing him.

"Are you ordering me, Tony?"

"For a matter of fact, yes I am! Now get down on your knees and on all fours!"

"Señor, sí señor!"

He laughed at her words before watching her move off the bed and back down to the floor. It seemed odd to him that she didn't take advantage of the bed like some other women would, but he wasn't complaining. Salma positioned herself on all fours, just as he had commanded. Tony moved off the bed to stand up and then his eyes became fixated on that glorious huge ass. Salma's booty was a mighty one, built to perfection. She turned over her shoulder to catch him starring at her large rump. Giving him a wink, she teased him once more with her words.

"See something that you like?"

A sinister laugh filled her ears as she watched Tony simply grin and nod his head slowly. He placed his hands up on both of her ass cheeks to pull them apart and then, he finally replied to her.

"This ass is mine."

"Oh yes, Tony! Dat ass is yours!"

Salma let her accent come out to complete her sentence. Tony loved listening to the woman talk. He would have paid money to sit and listen to her speak for hours. Stepping forward over her, he planted his feet down into the floor. He used his hand to guide his cock right into her dark hole. Moaning as the head pushed in. Salma still looked at him over her shoulder as he slowly bent his knees and began to slide his cock deeper into her ass. She was so short and in a position like this, his body towered over her. His shadow could be seen on the floor when she looked down. Salma closed her eyes and moaned while Tony bragged.

"Ohhhhhh, damn! I knew I wanted this ass the minute I seen it on T.V. years ago!"

His words caused her to giggle in excitement. It wasn't unlike Salma to meet compliments that went back decades. For all those years, she had been the Mexican sex symbol in Hollywood. Something that she was very proud of today. Opening her eyes, she looked over her shoulder again and then cried out to Tony. He was fucking her nice and slow but she wanted more and Salma simply did not have the patience to wait it out.

"Do you...do you always go this slow when you fuck a woman up the ass?"

Tony laughed hard at her comment, shaking his head.

"No, my dear. If you want to be rammed, you're gonna get it soon."

"Mmmmmm, that's what I want, now! Fuckin' ram dat huge ass of mine!"

Once more, her accent caused her words to slur. Tony laughed again and then reared his hand back and smacked her right cheek.

"As you wish, Salma baby!"

True to his words and upon her request, Tony began to slam his cock into her ass over and over. He used his left hand to hold her in place while his rod explored her deep dark hole. Each time he thrust his cock forward into her, he took his hand back and smacked her right cheek. Salma moaned, this was just the aggressive ass-pounding that she desired from him. Closing her eyes, she called out to him.

"OH...YES! FUCK ME UP-"

Her voice was cut off from a loud slap to her ass. Tony finished the sentence for her.

"Fuck you up the ass!?"

"YES! HARDER! I WANT MORE!!"

Another loud smack was heard striking over her right cheek as Tony's cock rammed into her ass. Her diamond ear rings jiggled, as her breasts below were shaking back and forth. He didn't hold back, letting his cock slam into her ass, time and time again. Salma loved it when a man didn't hold anything back and gave her ass all it could handle. She was tough and built for this kind of raw fucking. Tony gritted his teeth as he continued to pump his cock into that thick ass. Salma moaned out louder as he spoke to her.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah!? You like that!?"

Without giving her a chance to reply, he reared his hand back and smacked her ass.

"I can't fucking hear you Salma, do you like that!?"

Again, rearing his hand back, he smacked her right cheek and she finally screamed out.

"YESSSS! I WANT MORE!! FUCK MAH HUGE ASS!!"

Just as he had been doing, he slapped her ass again while still pounding his cock into it. Salma gritted her teeth and moaned, roaring like an animal. He had brought out the best pleasure of her, just as she had expected him to. Tony proved to have better skills in the bedroom than the previous Diaz man she had an affair with a long time ago.

"God, I'm gonna fucking cum! I'm gonna fill this ass with my hot load! You want that Salma!? You want my cum!?"

Hearing his words, Salma screamed out to him before he could have a chance to cum.

"YES! BUT WAIT! WAIT!! CUM ON MY FACE! I WANT DAT HOT LOAD ALL OVER MAH PRETTY FUCKIN' FACE!"

Tony slowed down, making one final thrust into her ass upon hearing her words in that trademark thick accent. Salma looked at him with eyes just begging for it. He was starting to become exhausted, as the fatigue could be witnessed over his face. He looked down at her and breathed in before speaking.

"You...you want me to cum on your face?"

Salma nodded.

"Yeah!! You already got to cum in my mouth and my pussy, I want you to give it to me on my face!"

"Alright then, as you wish baby."

Sighing, Tony was somewhat disappointed. He liked to cum in a woman's holes, rarely did he give them a splash to the face unless it was requested. Salma wanted it more than anything. She didn't wear one of her best necklaces and diamond ear rings to go without receiving cum to her face tonight. She moaned as she looked down into his shadow while Tony slowly let his cock ease out of her ass. Salma waited until she seen his shadow disappear, knowing he had moved back now. She quickly crawled to turn around and sit down on her knees. Tony held his cock for her which she gladly took into her hand and smiled up at him before speaking in her thick accent.

"I want dat fuckin' cum!"

"Ohhhhh, you're gonna get it baby! Suck me one last time, Salma baby!"

"Como desées!"

It was funny listening to her say 'as you wish' in Spanish. Tony watched her bring her mouth down over his cock and begin to suck it once again. She bobbed her head up and down before pushing his cock to the back of throat, proving that she could fit his entire length down her mouth. Tony cried out from the pleasure she gave him.

"Oh, fuck!"

Salma looked in his eyes and winked before she slowly raised her head, moving her lips to the head of his cock before coming off with a loud pop sound. She had a better idea in mind, but she had to spit on his cock first and get it nice and wet from her saliva. Salma brought her hands down to cup her breasts and then looked at him while licking the head of his cock. She finally spoke to him once she leaned up, a small saliva string dangled from her lips to his cock.