Big Booty Bitches Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, he pulled the DeLorean into the back parking lot of the hotel. Kelly had a place just off Ocean Drive, among the many luxury hotels with Art Deco designs. Once the doors swung open, both Ramón and Carlos stepped out to feel the blazing sun beaming down from the sky. It was just 1:43 on the clock, a hot afternoon was nothing out of the ordinary in Miami. Both of them dressed down in casual wear due to the head; Carlos with a pair of shorts and a button up white shirt, Ramón in khaki pants and a neon yellow T-shirt. Together, they walked into the hotel and headed for the elevator. Kelly's room was on the 4th floor.

Up in her room, Kelly had prepared for this day ahead of time. Wearing a blue robe with her body underneath, she already set the two bottles of champagne over the coffee table in her apartment. She had taken a long hot bath hours earlier and burned a pair of strawberry candles in the apartment to give off a fresh scent in the air. The British beauty had come down to Miami to have some fun with a couple of men, she knew that dream would be coming true soon. Slipping on a pair of red high heels to match her lingerie underneath the robe, she sat back on the couch. Her eyes looked over the large champagne bottles as she awaited that knock on the door. All it took was a few minutes and then she heard the noise, smiling as she got up to answer it. When she swung the door open to a greeting of both Ramón and Carlos, Kelly smiled.

"Greetings gentleman, come on in."

Stepping aside, Kelly allowed the entrance of both of them. Carlos' eyes already wandered over her blue robe. Once they had walked in, she shut the door behind them. She watched both of them look over the apartment before she stomped her heels on the floor and moved over to the couch. Ramón could see the big champagne bottles there waiting for them. Kelly sat back down on the couch and looked over both of them before speaking again.

"Hope you both like champagne, boys. Are we gonna party today or what?"

"Damn straight we are, babe."

It was Carlos' voice echoing to her ears. Kelly smiled and then stood up. It was better now that she revealed herself, this party was not just for drinks. Once on her feet, she pulled the robe apart and let it drop to the floor. There, she stood revealing herself in a red set of lingerie. A nice thong and a push up bra. Both of the men gazed at the perfection that was of her beauty. All her nice curves in place and that beautiful, amazing cleavage.

"Holy shit, you look amazing!"

"God yes, you have fine beauty Kelly."

Once more, Carlos spoke before Ramón. Kelly just grinned and then smiled back at them before speaking up.

"I figure the two of you, won't mind getting a little cheeky. Go ahead and take off your clothes, both of you."

"As you wish, Kelly."

Her eyes watched over both of them as they began to strip down. Kelly simply returned to her seat on the couch. Ramón and Carlos both stripped in their clothes to make a pool of their clothes on the floor. Ramón was the faster one to get naked, just before his brother. Kelly looked forward to see both of the naked men, fresh as hunks. They approached her with their naked bodies when she ran her hands out to grab both of their dicks. Holding them in her hands, she brought them forward. Ramón was to her left while Carlos was on the right. She could hear one take a deep breath as she began to stroke their cocks in her hands.

"You've got quite a grip, don't you baby?"

Ramón smirked down at her. Kelly laughed, still stroking their cocks in her hands. This is what she wanted last night, but was cut short when they had work to tend to. She took a deep breath and gave him a slutty look on her face. She turned to Carlos and gave him the same look. Finally, she got up from the couch and dropped down to her knees. Still stroking both of their cocks, she looked over to her right and eyed Carlos. His was the first that she wanted between her lips. Opening her mouth, Kelly brought Carlos dick between her lips and began to suck on it while moving her hand up and down on Ramón's dick simultaneously.

"Ohhhhh yes, don't fucking stop! Suck me, baby!"

Carlos had gotten a little too excited from her mouth sucking down his meat stick. Though he had gotten laid a few times since exiting prison, this was something better. No woman was as beautiful as Kelly thus far in his freedom. Coming off from Carlos' dick, her mouth made a loud pop noise. Kelly brought her attention over to Ramón's cock and spit on it. Wrapping her hand back around Carlos' shaft, she took Ramón's pole into her mouth and began to suck on it. Together, she stroked Carlos' dick while sucking on Ramón's meat. Just like before, demonstrating her skills to handle both of them. Carlos spoke up, bragging.

"This babe knows how to suck, huh bro?"

Ignoring his brother's words, Ramón took a deep breath as Kelly slobbered and sucked all over his cock. Like before, she came up again with a loud pop noise. Turning back over to her right side with Carlos' dick in her hand, she spit on it. Ramón's eyes were glued on the massive cleavage he was looking down upon with her breasts in that little bra. While she was only getting started sucking on their dicks, he had something better in mind.

"Take that bra off baby, I want to feel those tits around my cock!"

"Already!? Hot damn, you must be a man who loves big boobs!"

Kelly laughed at him while taking her hands off their cocks and moving to unstrap her bra. Ramón wanted her tits so bad, after he found out that it was Kelly Brook after all. Kelly dropped her bra to the ground and then turned to her left side. She glanced over at Carlos and gave him a wink.

"Come on, I can suck you while he fucks my tits."

Turning her body forward, Kelly pushed her massive breasts apart for Ramón. He put his hands on her shoulders just as he pushed his cock between those amazing tits. Kelly closed her breasts around his cock with her hands and then leaned her head back. Carlos had moved so his cock was right in her face. Ramón began to thrust his hips, pumping his dick between her breasts while Kelly used her tongue and licked the underside of Carlos' meat. Within seconds, Ramón was pumping between the prison of her tit-flesh at a fast pace. Carlos used his hands to grip her hair and push her head upside down and shove his cock back between her lips. He moaned while she gagged on his meat while Ramón bragged.

"These breasts feel fucking amazing, wow!"

Kelly couldn't respond, not with Carlos' shaft in her mouth. While Ramón was pumping between her breasts, Carlos began to slowly thrust his cock forward down her throat. Together, both of the men took advantage of using her beautiful body. Kelly was showing off her skills and the fact that the English beauty knew how to fuck two guys at the same time. Carlos' balls slapped over her nose due to the position of her head bent upside down while his pole moved back and forth into her mouth. Ramón grunted, moaning as he began to fuck her tits faster. Kelly began to gag on Carlos' cock. This alerted him to pull his dick from her mouth with long strings of saliva flowing back from her mouth to cock. Carlos spoke up.

"Spit on that dick, bitch!"

Flicking her tongue back, she obeyed his request by spitting all over his meat. Ramón came to a stop between her breasts, figuring that his brother wanting to switch position. It was only fair if they both fucked her equally. Kelly let go of her breasts and looked up at Ramón who spoke to her.

"I want your mouth, let him fuck your tits next."

The buxom English model laughed before replying.

"You both are gonna be fucking me, back and forth!"

Slowly, she moved herself back to her right side and looked up at Carlos while holding her breasts apart for him.

"Go ahead stud, get your cock between my big boobs. You can fuck 'em now!"

Carlos guided his dick towards her breasts with his hand while Kelly moved her head to look at Ramón's fat dick. Once she had Carlos' pole between her breasts, she closed them and then opened her mouth to take Ramón's cock between her jaws. A muffled moan could be heard as she pressed her tongue over his meat. Carlos put his hand on her left shoulder and began to pump between her breasts, all while Ramón moved both his hands over her face and began to thrust his hips. While Carlos was fucking her tits, Ramón was fucking her mouth. Kelly gagged and coughed on the cock in her mouth before making a string of slobbering noises.

"GWAH-GWAK-GWAH-GWAK-GWAH"

"Suck it baby, yeah!"

"God fucking damn! Her tits are like, the best thing ever!"

If it weren't due to the immense pleasure that he was receiving, Ramón probably would have laughed at his brother's words. Strings of spit leaked out of the corners to Kelly's mouth before Ramón finally let go of her head and allowed her mouth to come up and pop off his dick. She looked down at Carlos' cock and then spit down on it while moaning.

"Ohhhhhhh, you boys are a lot of fun! I want you both to fuck me!"

Carlos came to a halt between her tits making one final thrust. Kelly leaned down and kissed the head of his dick sitting between her breasts. She then let go of her breasts, freeing Carlos' cock from the prison of her boob's flesh. Still on her knees, she pointed over at the champagne bottles sitting on the coffee table. Kelly had an idea, something she originally had thought of last night back at the club.

"I want both of you to take one of the bottles there...and fucking spray me with it! Pour that champagne all over me, and then fuck me! I want to be slippery and wet while feeling both of your cocks in me!"

Softly laughing, Carlos spoke up.

"You're one kinky bitch, you know that right?"

Kelly smiled big and nodded to him.

"Yeah, I do know that! Now come on, spray it all over me."

Both of the men turned to each other and Ramón raised his eyebrow to his brother. They turned around and put their hands on the champagne bottles. Kelly went on and got up from her knees and sat on the couch. She didn't care about making a mess all over this hotel room. If they sent her a bill after she left town, it would easily be paid. Once both Carlos and Ramón had grabbed the champagne bottles and held them up, Kelly sat on the couch and pushed her thong down to her knees and past her ankles. She kicked it off to reveal her body sitting there naked. Ramón grinned at her as he shook up the bottle and spoke.

"You ready for the splash?"

"Yeah, I'm ready! But I want both of you to spray me at the same time! Just don't get it on my face, please!"

"You're gonna get it all over your body, kinky woman!"

Carlos spoke to her as he looked back over to his brother. Once they both had shaken up their bottles and took an aim, it was time. Ramón was the first to snap off the cork from the bottle and spray it all over Kelly's body. He aimed at her stomach, then Carlos followed behind her popping off the cork and spraying her breasts. The buxom brunette closed her eyes to the warm feeling of the champagne flowing over her body. The alcoholic liquid bubbled up, creating streams of white bubbly water over her gorgeous body. This was only a hint of how things were going to end when she drained both their cocks over her skin much like these bottles.

"Yeah!! Look at me now! Mmmmmmm, all this champagne on my body. Who wants to suck it off my chest?"

"I do!"

Giving her a smile, Carlos replied. Kelly smirked as she moved from the couch middle of the couch over to the right, wet from the alcoholic substance that dripped from her body. Both men sat the bottles back down on the coffee table from behind them.

"Sit down right there, love! I'm gonna get on top of you and get your big dick in my pussy. And as for you-"

She glanced over at Ramón giving him a wink.

"I want you to fuck my ass."

"You won't hear me complain about that!"

Kelly didn't bother with Ramón. She patiently had waited for Carlos to sit down on the couch and then she climbed over him, straddling his body as her knees sank down into the couch. The champagne over her body glistened and shined. Carlos ran his hands up her slipper skin before leaning down and sucking on her left breast. He slobbered over her as he sucked up the champagne. Kelly moaned while using her hand to guide his cock to her waiting pussy. She gasped for her breath as she felt Carlos' meat slide up in her. Sinking herself down on him as she used her hands to push into the cushion of the couch. Looking over her shoulder, she witnessed Ramón step forth and use both of his hands to pull apart her thick ass cheeks. Within seconds, Kelly closed her eyes to the feeling of both men's cocks in her holes. Ramón slowly pushed his rod into her dark hole before gasping his breath. The buxom English model yelled out.

"Ohhhh yes, that's it! We're all set, fuck me! Together!"

Grunting and moaning, both of them began to thrust their cocks into her. Carlos had moved his hands up to grab her wet, slippery tits while he pumped his shaft into her pussy. From behind, Ramón had it easier. He simply put his hands down on her lower back and began to thrust his cock in and out of her ass. Kelly moaned, closing her eyes to embrace this feeling. She loved to let her wild side come out and it had been so long since she had two to deliver a proper double penetration to her lovely body. Carlos gasped for breath before screaming out.

"Oh fuck, this is so awesome!"

"FUCK ME! FUCK ME!! I WANT YOU BOTH TO FUCK ME!! OHHHHHHHHHH, YES!!"

Her voice raised into a high pitch just as both men began to pound their dicks into her holes harder and faster. Each time Ramón thrust into her ass, Carlos would pump back into that pussy. They worked almost in a perfect sync together. Kelly grit her teeth, closing her eyes as she screamed out even louder.

"OHHHHHHH, FUCK!! YES, THAT'S IT! KEEP FUCKING ME!! BOTH OF YOU!!"

Whatever words that Carlos wanted to say, it didn't matter. She simply could drown their voices out. Over and over they pounded into her harder and faster. Kelly wanted them to make her cum before she would allow them to alternate for a second double fucking. Ramón took both of his hands back to swat at her ass, slapping it hard each time he thrust into her. The loud slap sounds be heard through out the room, all while Carlos grunted and bucked his hips from under her, as hard as he could. Her huge breasts began to bounce and tremble into Carlos' face. The sticky champagne wiping all over his face while she screamed out more.

"OH MY GOD!! MAKE ME CUM!! MAKE ME CUM, DAMMIT!!"

"She's fucking demanding it, eh!?"

Ramón couldn't help but chuckle a laugh while he pounded his dick into her thick ass. He brought his hand back and slapped her ass one last time, leaving his hand print over her right cheek. Kelly's nails dug into the couch, poking holes into it as she clenched and began to cry out.

"OHHHHHHHHHH, YES!!"

This was it, she couldn't take it anymore. Her legs began to shake as her body erupted into a beautiful orgasm. Carlos breathed in heavily as he felt her juices flooding his cock from within her tight pussy. Just like that, Carlos knew he wanted to shoot his load deep within her. He began to buck his hips harder, faster as he fucked her. He screamed out to his brother.

"Fuck!! She's already cum! Let's fill her up!"

Moaning, Kelly immediately called out a response to him.

"Yes, I want both of you to shoot your hot load inside me! Cum in my pussy and my ass! Now!!"

"Oh sí, I'm almost ready baby!"

Ramón thought he had some ways to go before he could cum, but he already felt it coming as he slammed into her ass one last time. Carlos closed his eyes and cried out to the beautiful busty goddess.

"HERE IT IS! OHH, OHHHH! FUCK!! TAKE MY CUM, KELLY!!"

"Ohhhh, me too! Here it is!"

Kelly laughed. First Carlos and now Ramón both. She took a deep breath before she felt their hot loads exploding within her. Both men moaned out loudly as they felt the pleasure from within. After releasing his cum into her ass, Ramón stepped back and pulled his cock from her dark hole. He watched as the cum began to leak out and run down her leg. Stepping back from her, he slapped her ass one last time to get her attention to compliment her.

"That ass, baby...It's fucking incredible."

Looking over her shoulder, Kelly busted out laughing at him.

"Mmmmmm, yeah! I do love to have a good pounding back there!"

Carlos took a deep breath before looking up at her. She leaned down and pressed a kiss over his lips. It was funny that all this time she had not kissed either of them on the lips. For Kelly, she wanted to be fucked first. More than anything, this was how she planned to spend a weekend out Miami. She kissed Carlos passionately before leaning up. Now, she began to lift herself up and free his cock from her tight pussy. After she stood up, she turned to Ramón and wrapped her arm around his neck. He leaned in, rubbing his body up against her sticky, champagne covered torso and then the two began to kiss. Like before, she kissed him passionately while moaning into his mouth. After breaking the kiss, Kelly clapped her hands.

"Alright, time to switch places I think!"

"You know babe, I got a better idea...Carlos, get up for me."

Ramón ordered his brother to stand up now. If they were going to switch holes, it would be better to do it standing up. Ramón wanted to look at her huge British tits and feel them pressed up against him while he was in her pussy. After thinking about it, Kelly got the hint of what they were gonna do and then she stood and faced Ramón. Experience paid off for her dirty mind.

"Carlos, you take her from behind...I'm up front. Kelly, we gotta lift you up baby."

"That's fine, love!"

Looking back into Ramón's eyes, she winked at him. Kelly placed her hands up on his shoulders while both of their hands wrapped over her hips and sides to begin lifting her up. After her feet were removed from the ground, Kelly wrapped her legs around Ramón's waist. Poking the edge of her high heels into his ass cheeks, while both men held onto her and began guide their cocks into her holes. Kelly moaned just as she felt Carlos' cock entering her ass. Ramón was a little slower, using his hand to guide his dick into her pussy. Once they both got in, she moaned and screamed out for them.

"OHHHHHHHH, YEAH!! I'm ready, go ahead! Fuck me again! HARD!!"

In this position, Kelly found herself smashed between the two Latin hunks again. She closed her eyes as she began to feel their cocks pumping into her. Ramón thrust forward while his eyes looked down at her breasts. Her whole front body was shiny from the sticky champagne that they had sprayed all over her from earlier. Carlos moved both of his hands down to her hips while he began to thrust his cock forward and back into her dark hole. Kelly threw her head back and moaned while yelling out to them yet again.

"Oh my god, YES!! This is what I wanted, yes! Oh my god, FUCK ME!!"

Carlos couldn't believe how tight her ass was. He bucked his hips forward to pump his cock, all while his brother Ramón was pounding that pussy up front. The two men took turns with their thrusts inside her tight holes. Kelly scraped her nails into Ramón's flesh. His shoulders had small cuts but he couldn't yell out in pain, for the pleasure he was receiving from her pussy was greater than the sharp pain from her nails. Her big wet breasts pushed up against his bare chest and the man moaned out.

"God, Kelly! You're so fucking beautiful!!"

"Oh yeah!? Fuck me, Ramón! And fuck me too, Carlos! FUCK MY ASS!!"

It was only fair if she spoke to both of them, Kelly felt. Over and over, they slammed their cocks into her together. Carlos pounded his dick faster and harder into her pussy after she screamed it out to him to fuck her ass. Like the first time she had them both fucking her, Kelly wanted them to eventually make her cum again. It was no excuse, to have two men take her on and not have multiple orgasms. She screamed out, once more.