Big Booty Bitches Ch. 13

Story Info
Salma Hayek introduces Steven to Emily Ratajkowski.
12.3k words
4.54
74.8k
82

Part 13 of the 39 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 07/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up.

*************

Miami, Florida

Nightfall had come just an hour ago as the busy night began to unravel. It was always madness of parties throughout town, but Disco Fever was having something of a special party on this Wednesday night. Everything had been set in motion and pre-planned one week in advance for a special, expensive social gathering. This was a night for the Diaz family and a couple close friends, the true party would be upstairs in the V.I.P. room. Tony was confident that this plan would pay off, as there was a big surprise he was containing for his brother.

The date with Salma Hayek had turned out to be something of a blossoming relationship, almost overnight. Tony could not keep his distance from Salma, who had almost moved in with him back at the yacht. Maybe it was something that could develop over time, or perhaps just friends with a lust for one another. He wasn't sure yet, but he enjoyed the company she gave him and leisure time they had been spending together. She had taken part with the planning for this party. It was Salma who came up with the idea to surprise Steven with a little someone to meet. At least to her, she wasn't sure if he had trusted her yet. Their meeting last week didn't give her much of a reading on Steven. Hopefully with a beautiful date, Salma could shake him into a trusting bond.

Steven figured Tony's actions recently was just to impress Salma. The blowing of money on a toy such as the Scarab speed boat seemed like nothing more than a move to try and build his image to that woman. Steven didn't quite understand what the deal was yet with those two having a relationship, but maybe he would after tonight. It remained on his mind as he drove his Cadillac down the dark streets lit up by the street poles. Something about Salma was mysterious and strange to him, it didn't make sense how she appeared out of nowhere in their lives. Steven felt there was more a catch somewhere with her, but it would take some time to figure it out. Still, he would have a hard time trusting her until he learned whatever secrets she could be holding.

He pulled the Cadillac into the back of the club, parking in the usual spot for him. The wind began to blow, rustling through the palm tress as the sound of thunder crackled through the sky. It was a fine night for a party, just nice enough to make one forget about the storm coming. Steven got out of his car and took the walk to the back door to enter the club. He wore his black suit for a change, only with a bright neon yellow undershirt behind the unbuttoned jacket. His thoughts changed completely by the time he stepped into the club. The loud dance music was a charming welcome, the night life was his true home. Up the stairs, he went. Walking towards the white V.I.P. door where he saw Maria waiting for him.

"Finally, there you are. Just, oh my god...Señor Tony has been waiting for you the past hour, you know how impatient he gets."

"Yeah, I know Maria. Thanks for looking out."

"No problem, enjoy yourself in there."

The young blonde winked at him. That gesture was only a slight hint of what was awaiting the man behind the door. Steven stepped in and then walked down the hall. He moved past the one small hall that led to the lounge area that didn't have a door. He knew Tony all too well, if he had a private party planned, then it would be behind a closed door. Once he got past the office rooms, he saw the door to the other lounge area. A bodyguard outside simply nodded at Steven and then he opened the door walking in. Steven was greeted to the smiling face of his brother.

"Finally, you've made it!"

"Hey Tony, what was the special occasion you wanted me to come for?"

"Oh, you'll see soon enough..."

Loud heels were heard clicking over the floor as a woman approached Steven to the left, calling out to him in her thick accent.

"You've made it just in time."

He turned around and was greeted to the face of Salma Hayek. She had a smug grin over her face, the grin of a winner. Her long black hair was pinned back in a ponytail, while her dress revealed that signature amazing cleavage. A man could get so distracted looking at Salma's rack, but Steven avoided the temptation and smiled back to her.

"Hello Salma, nice to see you again."

"Likewise, Steven...I'm glad you came, I've got someone I want to introduce you to."

Salma turned and looked behind her. She gave a nod and then from the distance, a young woman stepped forward. Steven looked on as he saw a pretty face with puffy lips and big brown eyes. The girl stepped forward in one of the most revealing dresses he had ever seen. It was a V cut design that moved over her breasts, revealing the middle of her chest and giving ample view of a big cleavage. The V cut ended all the way down her belly button. Steven could tell just from this revealing dress, she had a tight fit body. A magnificent beauty standing right before him. Salma spoke again.

"Steven, this is a friend of mine...meet Emily. Emily Ratajkowski."

"Hello, hello..."

His eyes looked over the girl as he reached his hand up for her. Emily took his hand and watched as he lowered his head and kissed her hand. Steven was quite taken away by her beauty alone. What a surprise that Salma had planned for him. This was all part of her plan to hook Emily up with a nice date outside of Hollywood.

"You must be Steven Diaz."

"That's right, I am...I know you're probably used to getting told this, but wow. You're one very pretty girl."

Emily smiled at him before responding.

"Yeah, but thanks! I've heard a lot about you."

"Oh have you?"

Salma watched them interacting with words, just as she decided to interrupt them speaking.

"I've told her all about you, as well as Tony."

The older woman winked at Steven and then began to walk off and rejoin Tony at the bar. Drinks were waiting for them, specifically. Steven thought for a second that this surprise date was quite convenient. Why would Salma bring this cute girl to him? Was it to try and buy his trust or was there something else in the making here? Whatever it was, he didn't want to think about it right now. He smiled back to Emily and began to walk over to the couch. He wanted to learn more about her, already he was taking guesses.

"So, you've got one killer body. I take it that you model or something?"

Emily giggled, sitting down on the couch next to him.

"Yes, I do! I model and I've been in some movies. That is how I met Salma just last year."

"Oh yeah, you're in movies? Anything I would recognize?"

"Maybe, have you watched Gone Girl?"

He nodded his head. Emily smiled big, this was something she enjoyed to bring up. So far, it was the biggest movie of her career.

"Remember where Ben Affleck had a young mistress in the movie?"

Instantly, Steven gasped before speaking.

"Holy shit, that was you!?"

She nodded with a big smile on her face. He leaned back on the couch, grinning as he thought to himself.

"Wow, you were amazing in that film. Had I been in Ben's shoes for that film, I would have been trying to ride off into the sunset with you."

Emily laughed as Steven spoke back up. He had a better idea, something that could be of a date to them. It would give them privacy away from Tony and Salma.

"You know, how about we go out and have some fun? You ever been in Miami before, Emily?"

She shook her head.

"I've been here before, but never really had the time to enjoy the place."

"Well come on, we can go cruising. The city is beautiful around this time of night."

Rising from the couch, Steven offered his hand to her. She looked up into his eyes before she took a hold of his hand. Together, they began to walk to the door. It was then, that Salma watched them from the corner of her eye. She stood at the bar next to Tony who just smiled at her and spoke.

"Steven likes a little more privacy with a date."

"I see...You think he likes her, Tony?"

Tony looked at Salma and laughed before replying.

"He's got that look in his eye, that much I can tell you."

Salma looked back and smiled at her man, leaning over to kiss him on his lips. Emily had asked her a few weeks ago about setting up a date with an older man. She hoped this would give Steven someone to rely on, and maybe he would learn to trust her after this. Emily was a good girl, as far as Salma could tell. Salma had a good feeling about this meeting a week before and now, she felt even better seeing them together. Time would tell where it would go.

******************

30 MINUTES LATER

The bright lights sped by in a stream through the darkness, all the sights from the windows of the Cadillac. Steven had promised to take Emily out of the club and let her see the town. Sadly, the weather could possibly ruin their night as the forecast was thunderstorms. So far, no rain had come down over the car. Emily sat back in the passenger seat of the car, watching the lights go by. Steven was taking her to a special spot on the outskirts of the whole Downtown area. Somewhere that was always beautiful late at night where she could see the causeway bridge and the pretty lights. Driving along, he spoke up.

"So, how long have you known Salma? Seems like only yesterday she's become a part of my brother's life."

Emily smiled, looking over at him before replying.

"About two years. I met her in Hollywood when I was getting my start with films. She helped me with a little project when no one else would."

She glanced over at him before looking back out the window. Something about him, she knew that there was other things on his mind. Maybe that was why he got her away from the club. Steven spoke up.

"That's nice of her, I was just curious."

"Is there a real reason you seem so...suspicious of Salma?"

Steven laughed, pulling the car up near the docks. They had arrived early to their destination and now he was able to stop the car, parking it in a little space. It was funny to him that she was able to read him so easily. He smiled, turning to her.

"How did you know?"

"It's painted all over your face. I'm guessing that you might be a little protective over your brother. If not that, I'd assume you were jealous of him getting to bang her."

With the car stopped, he laughed at the young woman before smiling over at her. It was kinda cute to ask him if he was jealous, but that was not the case.

"Believe me, I'm not jealous of that at all. It's just kinda odd how she came out of nowhere into his life, if you get what I'm saying."

"I know what you mean. So, this is the place you wanted to show me?"

"Yes, come on let's get out. The city is beautiful from here."

Together, they opened the doors of the car and stepped out. Emily from the passenger's side while Steven climbed out from the driver's door. The wind struck across her face, blowing her brunette hair around. Emily stood, looking over sky with the big buildings across the water. The lights were beautiful this time of night, regardless that it appeared a thunderstorm was headed their way. Steven joined her off to the side by the car. They were parked right at a pier, where she could overlook the view of lights and the Venetian Causeway close by. Emily turned and smiled to him before speaking.

"This is pretty...So, this is your idea for a romantic get away, yes?"

Steven shook his head, just smiling to her before he responded.

"Somewhat, I guess. You seem like someone who has seen a lot of clubs, so I didn't know if you wanted to be stuck back there."

"Yeah, I go out a lot when I'm in L.A. or London."

"If you don't mind me asking Emily, how old are you?"

She turned and grinned at him, just before answering.

"I'm 25."

"Wow, don't you think I might be a little too old for you? I'm 40 years old as a man...You're a couple years older than my son."

Emily laughed at him while shaking her head. At the moment, she simply did not believe him.

"Oh my god, you're kidding right? You're only 40, so how could you have a son in their 20's?"

"Well, it's explainable babe...Let's consider it this way; you're a dumb teenager and knock up your high school sweetheart before graduation. So, what else are you gonna do after that? You drop out, take up some jobs to become a responsible adult. It was your mistake, you pay the price for it."

She laughed at him while shaking her head.

"Wow, that's...remarkable. I don't know what to say. Both my parents were much older than that when they had me."

"Yeah, that's smarter than me. But, what else are you supposed to do? You fuck up like that in life, you have to work through it."

"Yes, I see what you mean."

Looking up into his eyes, Emily spoke again while she went to grab his hand.

"That is why I rather date an older man. You seem to know what you are doing in life."

Steven looked at her rather surprised as she spoke.

"Are you sure about that?"

She smiled.

"Yes, I'm sure. That's why Salma hooked us up tonight, I've been looking for a new date for some time."

"Do you kiss on the first date?"

Shaking her head, Emily laughed.

"No! On the second, maybe!"

He laughed at her, nodding his head. The thunder crackled in the sky, giving the warning that the rain was coming real soon. A bolt of lightning was seen in their eyes flashing down over the water.

"Alright, I like that in a girl. We better get out of here since it looks like some bad weather is coming."

"I like it, actually. Rain washes away the old and delivers change."

"That's an interesting way to look at, I'll have to keep that in mind."

Emily smirked, nodding her head.

"Yes, keep it in mind. If you want, you can go ahead and take me home. How about we hook up tomorrow, Steven? If you're not busy, I'll be back at my hotel."

"Yeah, sure..."

Before he could finish responding to her, the dark skies had finally opened up and the rain began to pour down on them. Steven raced across the other end of the car to climb back into the driver's side, while Emily opened the door and moved into the passenger's door like before. When the doors shut, he went for the key in the ignition to start the car up. He had to drive her home as the rain began to pound a rhythm of beating over the car. Emily spoke again.

"I have a hot tub back at the hotel, you're welcome to join me tomorrow for another date..."

"I would love that, it's been a long time since I've been in a hot tub."

"Really!? You're rich and you've got money! Why don't you treat yourself?"

He shook his head, laughing at her suggestion. While he did have the money, he wasn't like Tony. Steven preferred to live a more quiet life, not blowing all his money on luxury gifts and for status to impress women.

"I like to life a quiet life, not so much into splurging money left and right on stuff I don't exactly need. Since you're invite me over to enjoy some hot tub time with you, that is a date I am not going to pass up on you Emily."

"Great, we're gonna have a lot of fun on the second date. I'll be looking forward to this Steven."

"So will I, Emily."

******************

2 HOURS LATER

Laughter filled the cabin back at the yacht as Salma tugged Tony's hand, inviting him in. They had spent the night drinking back at the club for their little private party. While Steven and Emily left early, that just left more drinks on the table for Tony and Salma. They decided to retreat back to the yacht after finishing off a bottle of wine and drinking half of another. Tony's mind may have been swimming around in alcohol but that wouldn't prevent him from focusing on Salma at the moment as she had brought him into the master cabin bedroom. Her high heels stomped loudly over the floor. He sat on the bed, looking up at her while she placed her hands on her hips and addressed him.

"I think we've had a little too much to drink, Tony."

He looked up at her, laughing while shaking his head.

"You think? No, I KNOW we've had too much to drink!"

Salma grinned big. The look on her face was enough to tell him that she was hungry, like an animal. She reached her hand back to unpin her hair from the ponytail. Allowing her dark hair to flow down her shoulders naturally. Next, she fell down to her knees. Tony knew what was coming next. Her hand went up to the front of his pants, already seeing that he had a bulge.

"Good thing we were in private most of the night. Don't try and deny it, you had this bulge sticking out of your pants over an hour ago!"

Tony shook his head, laughing at her.

"I can't deny it, but how can I resist when you keep shoving those big tits in my face!?"

She smirked at him while pulling his belt buckle playfully.

"Oh, I dress to impress, alright. Stand up and take your pants off for me, I want your cock and I want it right now!"

"As you wish, mi amor."

"I'll get your shoes off, just to help you out."

Tony stood up from the bed and unbuckled his belt, only to shove his pants and underwear down at the same time. Salma went for his left foot, shaking off his shoe to toss it to the side. After he pushed his pants down to his ankles, he sat back down on the bed and she pulled his other shoe off. With him sitting on the bed, this allowed Salma to pulled his pants and underwear and slide them right off. Meanwhile, Tony unbuttoned his jacket and shirt and threw them off to the corner of the room. Within minutes, the man sat naked on the bed. Salma remained in her expensive dress, causing Tony to make a joke about it.

"How come I have no clothes on, but you're still dress?"

Laughing at him, Salma ran her hand up to grab his cock and wrap her fingers around it. She smirked up at him while sitting on her knees, stroking his shaft.

"That's simple, Tony! I wanted you naked."

Salma leaned her head down and kissed the head of his cock. She came off the kiss with a loud pop noise and spoke again.

"Besides, I wanted your cock and I have it now."

Ignoring him, she lowered her neck and took his meat into her mouth completely. Moaning into the shaft, she removed her hand and pushed both of her hands down on his legs while beginning to bob her head up and down. Tony moaned, just the sight of this woman sucking away at his cock was enough to make anyone feel like they were living in a dream. Salma moaned, slobbering all over his shaft as her mouth made loud sucking noises. After a good bit of sucking, she came up with a loud pop noise and then gritted her teeth. She looked up at him and spoke in her heavy Mexican accent.

"Dis cock...is all mine."

"Yes, it's all yours baby."

She flicked her tongue back and spit on the head. Rubbing her saliva in with her hand, Salma moaned. Going back down, she began to bob her head once more on his cock. Taking it all the way down to the back of her throat. Tony groaned feeling the head of his cock slamming to the back of her throat. Over and over, she sucked him furiously to devour his meat. Tony closed his eyes before reopening it to the feeling of Salma sliding her mouth at the head. She popped her lips off his rod and then wrapped her fingers around. She brought her mouth down and began to slurp on his balls. Tony moaned out to her.

"Maldito! Yeah, suck those balls baby! I love it when you get them all wet."

Salma's eyes shot back up at him while her hand stroked his cock. She looked up at him with eye contact while her mouth sucked on his left nut before moving over to the right. Strings of saliva dripped down from his nuts to the floor. After applying just enough saliva equally on his balls, she moved her lips back to his rod. Opening her mouth, Salma used her tongue to lick the underside of his cock while moaning into it. 'Mmmmmmm'. While she could have easily brought his rod back into her mouth, she had a better idea in mind. Looking back up at him, she smirked.