Big Booty Bitches Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're just the kind of man I've been looking for in my life."

"Yeah, you're a fun girl...We'll see each other again, I promise."

"You mean it?"

"Fuck yeah, I do...Come to the club tomorrow and we'll hang out again."

Still sucking his cum from her fingers, she nodded at him and smiled.

"Great, I won't be late!"

******************

4 DAYS LATER

Time moved on through the week. With a usual weekend passing and then the hard days of the work week. Salma and Tony had went out to the club one night to see Emily and Steven together, once more. The older woman was happy, seeing that she could help out her friend in a way. Soon, she would have to leave Miami and go back to Hollywood to work out the details on a film. Salma's departure in a week from now would leave Tony on his own for a bit. While their relationship was starting to go slow, the same could be said for Steven and Emily. Over the weekend, he had taken her out to a golf course and to Miami Beach for some time out in the sun.

It had been a long time in his life since he had a stable relationship. Steven never had the desire to settle down after the divorce from his ex. Emily was a lot of fun, strangely she brought back memories of himself. In some ways, she reminded him of another woman back in his youth. He had spent years reminiscing on those old days, all coming back through Emily. She wasn't going to be in Miami by the end of the month, but she hoped that Steven could be a man for her to return to some day. If all went well, Emily thought to herself how nice it would before him to travel to England with her. Soon, she would have a major photo shoot and TV appearance over there.

From the yacht, Tony looked over a schedule sheet for the club. His assistant Maria had been shifted once again. This time, the young blonde was working within the club and handling the telephones and offices. Tony felt that now, was perhaps the perfect time to begin introducing his son into the business. Tony Jr had turned 21 just a few months ago, right at the age to be thrown into the business. Tony had planned from the beginning to raise his son into the club management, just as his father had done for him in the past. It would be passing the torch and continuing the legacy of the Diaz family within the night life of Miami. While he sat thinking about it, loud high heels could be heard coming in through the door. Salma stood near Tony as she looked down at him from the desk. She wore a pair of blue jeans and a black shirt.

"You look like you've got something on your mind, dear..."

He smirked up at her before nodding his head. Tony had grown to trust Salma in this short amount of time. She was one that listened to him and offered a helping hand when he was stressed.

"Yeah, I was sitting here going some things for the club...I keep thinking, if it's about time to introduce my boy into the business."

"Oh, you're son. I haven't met him yet...but I listen when you tell me about him."

Tony chuckled at her words.

"Yes, I know you do babe and I appreciate it...He just turned 21 a few months back, been slowly working him for this job. I know he will get along with Steven, as that's his uncle. Steven is going to show him the ropes and mentor him..but I keep thinking, something is missing."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I don't know Salma, I really don't...Like, maybe if I set him up with a good date or something like that. Perhaps then, I could make him more enthusiastic about stepping into job and learning how to be a club manager himself in the future."

Salma placed her hand on her hip and smirked at him.

"A date? You say he's only 21, yes? I think he needs a woman older, more experienced to show him the ways."

Tony looked up at her with a shocked expression over his face.

"Are you asking to fuck my son?"

She rolled her eyes and blew her breath, answering him in her thick accent.

"You men all think the same. If I wanted to fuck your son, I wouldn't even ask you. I would've already done it by now, so no! I've got you, I don't want some young man in my life."

Looking down at his desk and back at her, Tony laughed.

"Alright, alright...I got you Salma baby. But what did you mean about an older date for him?"

Salma shook her head before laughing.

"You mean, you don't know? Did you check your phone this morning?

"No..."

"Since you left your phone by the bed and someone kept texting, I had to look."

Stepping her heels around the desk, Salma moved to the middle of the desk to answer him. She placed her hands over his desk, allowing the low cut of her shirt to distract his eye with her amazing cleavage. Salma reached into her pocket and handed him the cell phone so he could see for himself.

"There, you read her texts! Now don't lie, I know that woman loves to sink her claws into young men as fresh meat."

Taking the phone into his hands, Tony looked down as he flipped through the text messages. All it took was to read the name of who was texting him. The big initials of 'J-Lo' said it all. Tony looked back up at Salma and grinned. It was all set, this would be the perfect woman to show his son the way with experience. The text itself spoke of her returning to Miami, looking to shake her ass at Disco Fever. The second text specifically noted that she would be arriving in town by tomorrow, thus making a perfect timing to set things up.

"Salma, I have only you to thank...I think I'm gonna call my son right now and tell him to get his ass prepared for the first day of work."

She just laughed at him, shaking her head.

"You don't have to thank me, hun. I am sure that she of all women out there, will surely make your boy enjoy his job."

TO BE CONTINUED