Big Booty Bitches Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer had arrived to the club only minutes earlier, driving herself. When she stepped into the club, the loud music pierced through her ears. She originally thought that Antonio would probably be waiting behind the white door to the V.I.P. room, but she wanted him out in the open. This was a date night after all, and she planned to grind her hips on the dance floor with him. Stepping up the large staircase leading upstairs, she seen him from across the rail. He stood just watching the action down below, a perfect place where she could surprise him with her presence. She stepped behind him, running her hand over the railing before she came inches close to him.

"Good evening, young Antonio..."

The young man turned to look at Jennifer standing to his right. His eyes gazed over her beautiful dress. The gold jewelry glimmered and shined from the lights moving from up above. She offered him her hand, while he was taken back at her beauty.

"You look beautiful tonight, Jennifer."

Holding his hand, she smiled at him.

"So do you handsome, come on...I wanna move my body on that dance floor!"

Without giving him any chance to resent, Jennifer pulled his hand and turned around to lead him down the staircase. Together they stepped down the stairs, shuffling through people walking up. Jennifer led him around the club, moving towards the dance floor. Antonio pulled at her hand just so she would turn around and face him. The older woman had a grin on her face, all while the young man looked like he was about to have the time of his life. The song from the DJ stopped and then, Jennifer spoke to him.

"Come on, a song is about to play. I'm going to show you how I like to dance!"

"Alright! I can't wait, yes Jennifer!"

Still holding his hand, Jennifer stepped him out on the dance floor as a slow beat began to play. This specific song seemed to have a drawn out intro with synth beats and bass. Jennifer pulled Antonio out on the dance floor and slowly moved up to him. So far in the first few seconds, he didn't have to move much. This was right on plan for her, to take control of this young man. Once the tempo kicked up and the song broke in, Jennifer pulled his hand and then let go. Standing close to him, she began to sway her hips and dance face to face with him. The lights from above flickered, casting neon colors of yellow and blue over her cheeks. Antonio just watched her, mesmerized by her enchanting beauty and moves.

As the song changed, Jennifer quickly turned around and began to move her body more. Lowering herself, she went on to grind her hips in front of him. She wasn't quite ready to show him the 'twerk' moves up against him, teasing would come first. Some people on the dance floor watched, as Jennifer began to shake her booty with thunder. Antonio just stood there, watching her breathtaking beauty as she worked it. Grinding her hips right on time to the bass of the song playing, Jennifer came to a stop as the song changed key. She quickly turned around and grabbed at Antonio's jacket, pulling him towards her. Their faces just inches away as she smirked looking him in the face. He called out to her.

"Hot damn, you've got the moves!"

Letting go of his jacket and with a smirk on her face, Jennifer responded.

"We're only beginning, my dear!"

It was time for her to unleash the 'boom' for him and make her booty really jiggle. The song moved on, allowing her the time to take advantage of a tempo changed. Jennifer turned from him again and this time, slowly bent over and pumped her ass into his crotch. Antonio took a deep breath, gasping as he watched her ass and felt it moving up against him. Jennifer pumped back softly, before she made a hard thrust over his crotch and forcing her ass to grind up against him. By now, his cock was twitching and standing up in his pants.

"Holy shit!"

She couldn't hear his words over the loud music. Some bystanders on the dance floor were watching, one man who's eyes couldn't believe how big her ass truly was. Jennifer slowly turned around again, pumping her ass out as she leaned over and took Antonio's hand with an inviting grin over her face. She felt his dick sticking up in his pants, without a care that they were on the dance floor. Holding his hand, she walked him backwards, stepping off the dance floor. Turning around, as they walked off the dance floor, she called out to him.

"We better get off this dance floor before we are touching too much in public!"

"Like that's a bad thing?"

He replied smirking at her, Jennifer laughed as she faced him and placed her right hand on her hip.

"Oh yeah, I know what you're waiting for...Let's go back to my place. Me first, you got a car don't you?"

"Yeah, who doesn't have one?"

Jennifer laughed again.

"Alright, I like that in you! Young men with attitudes can get me running! I'm gonna go back to my mansion on Star Island...you better come too."

"Are we going to be together in the car?"

"Nope, I'm not spoiling surprises my dear, Antonio. You're going to come after me, let me give you the address."

Stepping over to the bar, Jennifer looked around. The club was always so packed with people, that it wasn't all the time that anyone would stop and notice a famous face such as hers. Antonio reached into his pocket for his phone before speaking up.

"I got my phone, just let me put the address on my GPS app..."

Jennifer turned to him and took the phone from his hands, showing that she was in control here.

"Let me do that, hun!"

Pushing her nails into the screen, Jennifer put the address into his GPS app for him, while he just stood there and watched. She handed the phone back over to him now as she smiled.

"I'll be expecting you in the next hour."

Before she walked off, she leaned over and placed a kiss over his cheek. This time, he didn't blush. He was confident about the events that would unfold for him back at her mansion. Seconds later, Jennifer walked off leaving him by himself.

******************

30 MINUTES LATER

The drive during the night was nothing that Antonio couldn't handle. Originally he may have felt nervous about this entire day with Jennifer, but those feelings were all gone at this point. There was nothing but confidence driving him now while his car raced through the MacArthur Causeway, heading right to Star Island. All he could think about was that amazing work she gave him on the dance floor, watching her ass grind over his crotch. Soon, he took the turn and made the stop at the toll booth to pass on through the little island neighborhood of big mansions.

The instructions over the GPS led Antonio to pulling his car up to a driveway, one with the gate already opened ahead of time. A shiny silver Cadillac Escalade sat in the driveway, that must have been Jennifer's car. He parked his vehicle and got out, slamming the door behind him. He clearly was at the right address, the front door was open inviting him on. It seemed odd for Jennifer to leave the door open, but he figured she wanted to make it obvious. Antonio stepped into the front door, closing it behind him as he walked into her mansion. He called out to her while stepping apart.

"Jennifer!? I'm here!"

A laugh was heard echoing from downstairs and then, she called out to him.

"Antonio...get your ass up the stairs, now!!"

She yelled to him with authority in her voice, setting the tone that this was her house. Antonio slowly walked up the stairs, looking around until he seen the ray of light to a bedroom over to his left. He stepped in to see Jennifer standing in front of a bed, still wearing her black outfit from tonight. She smiled at him, all before giving him orders.

"Shut the door behind you, young man..."

He turned around and grabbed the door knob, all before shutting in front of him. When he turned to look at Jennifer again, she had begun to unfasten the large leather belt around her jacket. Pulling it apart, her jacket moved to show off skin while the belt fell to the floor. She then reached out and grabbed him by the jacket of his suit, pulling him towards the bed with force. Antonio sat down swiftly, taking the hint that she was in control right now. Jennifer stomped her high heels in front of him, her big golden hoop ear rings shined from the light above. All her gold jewelry sparkled brightly as she smirked and spoke to him in a low seductive voice.

"We're about to get some real, dirty dancing going on in here..."

"Oh yeah, Jennifer?"

Without replying to him, she pulled her jacket off her arms and over her body, revealing her torso to be completely naked from under. His eyes starred at her breasts, while Jennifer turned around and moved to the stereo off to the side. She had a CD inside, one of nothing but instrumental Hip Hop tracks. She turned it on, setting the disc to play on the first track. As the beats began to play, she looked back over at Antonio. Now, she pushed her skirt down past her ankles, stomping her heels out of it. When she turned to her side, his eyes enlarged at seeing her mighty ass. A little black thong was tucked in the middle, barely visible when it came to the crack of her titanic-built ass. This was the real deal, right in front of his face and not from a music video or film. Turning her back to him, she shook her ass for a second. His eyes watched every inch of it, move around. Finally, she lowered herself down onto his lap, nestling her massive booty right on top of him. Antonio gasped his breath.

"Oh my...god!"

He could barely speak. The feeling of Jennifer's ass over his lap had taken words right out of his mouth. For so many years, she had given a lap dance to his father. Now the tradition was being passed over to him. Jennifer began to grind her hips, pumping her ass into him at the beat of the music playing from the stereo. He placed his hands over her hips, pushing down as he breathed over her neck. She just closed her eyes, begging for him to make the move. To feel his breath rushing down her neck, was just turning her on even more. She continued to grind her hips into him, finally feeling his lips kiss up and down her neck. Antonio softly whispered into her ear.

"I know what I want to do to you, Jennifer."

"Oh yeah?"

Kissing her neck, he moaned into her ear softly before speaking again.

"I want to pound your thick fucking ass..."

She giggled softly, still grinding that ass into him.

"Oh yeah? Like father, like son huh?"

Before giving him the opportunity to respond, she raised herself from his lap and turned around. Quickly, she sat back down on him, this time face to face. Jennifer cupped his face and leaned in to kiss him hard on the lips. She knew how insecure some young men could be and she did not want to set him off on an attitude with the comparison to his father. Though, it was all true. She knew how Tony liked to pound her ass over the years and now, his son would share that same pleasure. Kissing him passionately, she made one final move to grind her hips into him. Jennifer couldn't help herself, she had to feel his young cock pushing into her one last time. She broke the kiss and then fell from his lap, going down to her knees.

"Damn, you know how to kiss..."

"Yep, I've had experience with young men like you."

She laughed, looking up at him from her knees. She placed her hand over his crotch before tugging on his belt.

"Let's get you undressed, Antonio! Time for some real fun!"

To help her out, he stood from the bed and began to pull his jacket and shirt off. He was in a rush to get naked and so was Jennifer. Looking down, her gold jewelry sparkled to his view from the light above. It didn't phase his mind at all that music was still playing. Jennifer pulled his pants down after she got his bent undone. Next, she pulled his shoes and socks off, tossing them to the floor. After she pushed his pants down, he threw his undershirt off. Only his underwear remained and then she pulled them down, allowing his hard cock to spring up and nearly slap across her face. Jennifer wrapped her fingers around his young, fresh meat as she looked up into his eyes. The smile over her lips was the hint of everything to come as she began to stroke him in her little hand.

"You've got a nice, big hard fucking cock."

Looking down at his hardening dick, Jennifer pushed her lips to the head and kissed it. Her eyes gazed back up at him as she breathed in.

"Just like your father!"

Antonio ignored the comment. How could he complain with this goddess of a woman on her knees for him? She opened her mouth and took his meat into her warm maw. Jennifer began to bob her head up and down slowly, sucking on his dick. Her right hand pushed into his leg while she used her left hand to cup his balls and play with them. Slowly, the singer sucked on him. Antonio just stood there and moaned. She came off his cock with a loud pop noise. Some saliva strings dripped from his dick down to the floor. Jennifer looked in his eyes as she held his cock and began to spank it against her tongue, creating loud slapping noises. He moaned out to her.

"Damn, this is amazing baby!"

She ignored his words, leaning down to use her mouth and suck on his balls. He took a deep breath, listening to her mouth slurping and sucking on his nuts. She started with the left nut before moving to his right. Using her hands, she looked up at him and shoved both of his balls between into her mouth. Her jaws puffed up while his long dick remained stretched over over her face. Jennifer released his balls from her mouth before looking up at him, saliva dripped her mouth down her chin. She had other ideas in plan for oral pleasure, not to waste this young man's energy early on.

"Come on, I need you to lay down on the bed for me."

He didn't bother to object to her, sitting back down on the bed as he faced Jennifer. She was ready to take control pushing him down until his back laid on the bed. She fell on top of him and kissed his lips, sinking a passionate kiss between their lips. His hands began to travel all over her body, running down to her hips until both palms were feeling her epic ass cheeks. Antonio squeezed her ass, all while his tongue explored her mouth. Jennifer broke the kiss and leaned up while he was down on his back.

"Stay right there for me, baby."

"Ohhhh, I'm not going anywhere."

"Good, you don't need to move!"

Her voice was just enough to reassure him that she was in control. Jennifer turned around from him, pushing her mighty ass over his face as she reached her hand to grab his cock. This was just what she wanted, to be in a '69' position with this young man. While holding his cock, she sank her knees down into the bed and then called out to him.

"Pull my thong down, baby! Pull it off, with your teeth!"

Antonio's eyes gazed up to see her thong-covered pussy hanging just over his face. He leaned his head up and used his teeth, just as she commanded. With a hard pull, he reared his head back and her thong came out from the crack of her ass and was pulled down. His eyes looked up at her pussy, dripping wet and begging for attention. Jennifer reached her hand back and grabbed the thong, pulling it hard until the stitches broke and it was torn to pieces. She threw it off to the side and then placed both her hands around his cock. Taking a deep breath, she spoke to him.

"I think you know what to do...with that tongue of yours."

There was no chance for him to respond. Antonio closed his eyes, just as she lowered her soft mound over his mouth. Jennifer leaned up and wrapped her lips around the head of his cock. Just as she pushed her lips down and took his rod into her mouth, Antonio's tongue ventured into her pussy. They began to pleasure each other, at the same time. Each time her mouth went down on his cock, his tongue was piercing into her loving cup. Jennifer moaned into his shaft, loving the pleasure he sent into her. His young tongue slithered inside her, like a snake. Jennifer came off his cock with a loud pop noise, only to brag.

"Ohhhhh, that's it! Eat my pussy, Antonio! Eat it!!"

His hands moved up to sink his fingers down into her glorious, massive ass cheeks. Antonio just did as she was told, licking away and thrusting his tongue deep into her pussy. Jennifer brought her mouth down on his cock. She was bound and determined that they both would have orgasms in each other's mouths to start this night off. Going back down on his cock, she furiously began to bob her head up and down on him. She picked the aggressive pace, devouring his meat stick. By now, Antonio's fingers had sank into her ass cheeks and his tongue was moving faster and deeper into her wet pussy. Moaning into his rod, she came up again. Once more with a loud pop noise as she breathed in and closed her eyes, moaning out to him.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah!! Work that tongue, make me cum baby!!"

Jennifer was sure that he could make her cum, just as she planned to do to him. Putting her mouth back down on his cock, she used her hand and began to bob her head furiously over his rod. She used her hand at the base, moving up in sync with her lips to stroke him at the same time she sucked it. Over and over, she didn't stop herself. The pleasure she felt from below with him licking her pussy had sent her body into an overdrive. Over and over, she continued to suck on his cock. Antonio couldn't speak with her laying over top of him, he gripped her ass cheeks harder with his fingers. Still, he thrust his tongue into her, just begging to make her explode into his mouth. Almost in unison, Jennifer could taste his pre-cum already. They were so close.

With her body tensing up, the moment was coming. Antonio thrust his tongue into her one final time while he knew his cock was bound to explode into her mouth, simultaneously. Jennifer buried her lips down at the base of his dick, pushing his entire length down her throat. She moaned into his shaft, sending vibrations into her body at the same time that her legs began to shake. Her orgasm had hit, filling his mouth with her juices. Right on time as his cock exploded within her mouth and filled her jaws up with his cum. Muffled moans could be heard from below each of their bodies as they cried out in pleasure. Jennifer swallowed his load, coming up from his cock to release it from her mouth with sticky strings of saliva. She was out of breath, slow to catch herself.

"Oh my god, yeah...Yes! That's how I like it! You know how to eat it, and I love your cock!"

Slowly, she began to raise her body up and allow him to see the light in the room again as her pussy was removed from his face. Jennifer wasn't quite done yet taking control of this young man. She wanted to remind him of the fact that she was old enough to be his mother and that he was her young fresh stud here to fuck her silly. Jennifer turned around on top of him, hovering her pussy right over his cock as she looked down at his face. Antonio had swallowed her juices down his throat minutes earlier, he gazed up at her as she spoke.

"Are you ready for more, young man?"

"Fuck yes!! I want it, baby!"

"Mmmmm, good! I'm gonna fuck you now!"

She didn't give him a chance to respond as her knees sank back down into the bed and his cock pierced into her pussy. Jennifer loved to be on top and give a man a ride. Thrusting herself down on his cock, she yelled out to him.

"Oh yeah, this is it! How old are you again, Antonio?"

"Ohhhhh, fuck! I'm 21!"

Jennifer laughed at him.

"Oh god, I'm old enough to be your mother! I'M GONNA FUCK YOU LIKE YOU'VE NEVER HAD BEFORE!!"

Her words screaming at him were just a small hint of the domination that was to come. Jennifer pushed her hands down into his chest and began to pound herself up and down on him, fucking this young stud with all her strength. The bed began to shake and bounce, Antonio just starred up at her. Her breasts were bouncing up and down and with each moment of her pumping her pussy down on his cock, his balls slapped up against her powerful ass. Jennifer held nothing back, taking complete control and riding him as hard as she could. She could see see the look of pleasure over his face, including the shock that she could dominate him like this.