Big Booty Bitches Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Salma moaned.

"Oh yeah? My ass is your favorite?"

He slapped the right cheek of her ass, causing her to moan.

"Yeah! What better woman for me to fuck than the one I love?"

A laugh could be heard from Shakira. Salma didn't reply as she hung her head low. She expected to feel his cock sliding into her ass but instead, she felt him push towards her wet pussy. She moaned, feeling his hard cock begin to pump into her.

"Oh yes, dat's it! Go on, fuck me Tony!! FUCK ME!!"

Salma's voice slurred in her amazing accent, just as she began to scream. When her voice raised, Tony brought his hand up and slapped the left cheek of her ass. He bucked his hips forward as his cock began to pump in and out of her lovely pussy. Shakira truly could say that she felt envy for her friend just now. Her own pussy was dripping wet, just begging for some attention. She couldn't help herself. Shakira just had to reach her hand down and begin to poke her fingers past her pussy lips. All the while, Salma dug her nails into the cushion of the couch while Tony fucked her.

"YES, YES! HARDER MY LOVE!! FUCK ME!!"

Over and over, his cock pumped into her tight pussy. Tony had missed Salma so much, he had to make sure he fucked her good before his cock entered her thick ass. Shakira began to move herself off the couch, when he reached his hand over and slapped her ass.

"Don't fucking move! I ain't done with you yet!!"

"OHHHHHH, FUCK ME TONY!!"

Salma's voice echoed across the room, drowning out Shakira moaning and giggling as she continued to push her finger into her pussy. Shakira yelled out to him.

"I'm wet too! I need to feel it in my pussy!"

Tony reached his hand up to slap Salma's ass as he began to slow down. Taking a few more pumps into her pussy before he stepped back and allowed his cock to leave her loving cup. Shakira's words had given him an idea. Salma turned her head, brushing her long dark hair to the side as she looked up into his eyes.

"Tony, love..."

"Yes, baby?"

"I've got an idea for us, a new position for all three of us!"

She waited till Tony had stepped back a bit and then raised herself off the couch. Salma looked down at Shakira's cum covered face and offered her a hand to pull her up from the couch. What was on Salma's mind was a sexy 69 position set in a way where Tony could easily fuck her ass. She looked around the room, seeing a coffee table off to the side and then Salma tugged on Shakira's hand.

"Come on! Over here! Lay down on dis coffee table for me!"

The heels on Salma's feet stomped loudly into the floor as she moved Shakira over a large luxurious coffee table. The fance brown wood had a gold plated lining around the edges. Shakira lay herself flat on the table, her cum covered face hanging off the end. Tony moved over to the coffee table, unsure at first of what Salma was about to do. When the voluptuous busty goddess moved to climb over Shakira's body, he began to get it. Salma moved her face to the younger woman's pussy, kissing over the lips. They moved around a bit over the large table until Shakira was able to bury her mouth over Salma's pussy that lay on top of her. Now, Tony understand the position. He stepped forward behind Salma.

"Alright, time to bust your ass now, my love!"

Salma ignored his words until she felt his hands pulling apart her ass. cheeks. Shakira ran her hands up to grip Salma's ass cheeks while Tony began to push his cock into that tight dark hole. From the feeling, Salma responded by pushing her tongue deeper into Shakira's clit. Tony gripped the edges of the table as he began to buck his hips and fuck Salma's ass. With both women having their mouths glued around one another's clits, it left him to do all the bragging with his voice.

"God, this is amazing! I never dreamed I would get to see both of you do this to each other, while fucking you in the ass, Salma!!"

A muffled moan was heard from Salma's voice as she groaned into Shakira's clit. All the while, Shakira continued to slither her tongue in and out of Salma's clit. Tony moaned, feeling the tightness of Salma's ass while bucking his hips and slowly fucking her rear. It was difficult for him to get into a frenzy fucking her ass, since the coffee table contained both women. Still, he pumped into her ass, while running his hands over the small of Salma's back.

"Damn, I missed this ass. It's so fucking tight!!"

His words were like any other man that would brag about themselves. Salma didn't care that Tony's ego remained unchecked most of the time. She circled her tongue into Shakira's clit over and over, trying so hard to make the woman cum and fill her jaws with those sweet juices. Shakira worked at the same speed, twirling her tongue around in Salma's pussy. All the while, Tony felt like he was a true king while his cock pumped in and out of Salma's ass. He watched his rod disappear and then reappear again with each forward thrust.

The struggle of trying to hold back had been made for Salma. Her pussy was near the edge of blowing, and Shakira refused to slow down her tongue thrusting into her pussy. To Salma, this was a heavenly pleasure to feel Shakira's tongue licking her at the same time that Tony was pumping his big cock into her thick ass. She moaned, muffling her voice while her body tensed up and began to shake. Salma raised her head and closed her eyes, trying to hold back the climax but it was impossible. She roared loudly in her voice.

"OHHHHHHHHH, FUCK!! OHHHHHHHH, YES! YES!! YESSSSS!!"

Tony watched as her legs began to shake and he could feel the rumbling, but it was Shakira that got the taste. Her jaws were coated in the older woman's juices. She tried to swallowed it all as quickly as she possibly could. Salma had to catch her breath, quickly. She brought her mouth back down and was determined to make Shakira cum now. Tony continued to slowly thrust his cock in her ass, all while Salma's tongue worked viciously. Shakira was close at this point. She moved her mouth away from the older man's clit and then hung her face low off the coffee table. The cum that had painted over her face from earlier began to drip down into her long golden hair as she closed her eyes and yelled out.

"OHHHHHHHHH, THAT'S IT!! OHHHHHHHH, I'M GONNA-I'M GONNA...FUCK!!"

The Colombian singer's body began to shake and then her orgasm faded over her body into a pleasurable feeling. Salma could taste her sweet juices in her mouth, she moaned into Shakira's pussy, 'Mmmmmm', before swallowing it down. Tony had stopped pumping his rod into Salma's thick ass. Shakira could see his balls hanging from above her. She reached her mouth up and began to lick and suck on his nuts once again. The man smiled when he felt her mouth, taking one step back to allow his cock to exit Salma's ass while Shakira sucked on his balls for a moment before releasing them. He spoke to both of them.

"Wow, that was fucking hot! I think I'm ready to cum again now that both of you did!"

"Salma! I wanna watch you do something!"

Raising herself up, Salma sighed as she heard Shakira's voice. She began to climb off the woman, leaving her there lying flat on her back among the coffee table. She answered her.

"What is it?"

Shakira grinned big, her face still a lovely mess in cum.

"Mmmm, I want to see you fuck him with those big tits!"

Tony laughed hearing her words. He looked down at Shakira and nodded before his eyes looked over at Salma. He spoke.

"Oh baby, you know I was gonna ask to fuck them."

Salma laughed.

"Of course! I'm never going to say no to that!"

The Colombian singer moved off the table while Salma sunk down to her knees. She little hand wrapped around his cock, stroking it. She waited until Shakira was standing up and close to Tony. After stroking his cock for a bit, she let go and grabbed her large breasts. Salma held them up, allowing Tony to push his rod between them before she squeezed them together. Shakira watched as Tony's cock completely disappeared between those amazing huge tits when Salma pushed down. She pushed back up as the head poked up, and she looked down at it and spit on it. Shakira's jaw dropped before she spoke.

"Oh my god, that is so fucking hot..."

"Oh yeah? It feels fucking amazing too, oh yeah! Fuck me with those big titties, Salma!"

Salma giggled when she heard the compliments from her friend. Her fingers were folded around her breasts as she pumped them up and down, fucking his cock to a pulp. Each time she pumped down, she could feel his cock pushing over her her fingers and between her breasts. Tony moaned, he absolutely loved to titty fuck Salma. Here she was doing all the work, proving that she could fuck him with her tits hard and fast.

"Órale! Yeah! I'm gonna cum so soon, baby..."

"Cum on my face! I want you to cover me like you did her!"

"I fucking will!"

Salma closed her eyes, moaning as she continued to fuck his cock with her breasts. Shakira moved away from Tony to go down on her knees. She stood next to Salma, watching her long dark hair bounce from her shoulders before her eyes connected to his cock pumping between her huge boobs. He was so close to blowing his load but he didn't want this pleasure to come to a stop. After Salma pumped her breasts up and down a few more times, he took a deep breath and called out to her.

"SALMA, I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM NOW!!"

"On my face! CUM ON MY FUCKIN' FACE!!"

Her accent slurred her words as it usually did when she yelled. Salma let go of her breasts and closed her eyes. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out while she held his dick up and stroked it as fast as she could. All it took was a few strokes and then a wad of cum shot out of his cock and splattered over her forehead. Salma gasped her breath just as she felt another thick spurt paint over her left cheek. Tony moaned as his rod shot another gob of cum, striking over her left eye brow and running down over her cheek. He groaned as Salma moved his cock over her tongue. She began to slap it up against her tongue, creating slapping sounds. Shakira giggled and spoke up.

"Mmmmmmm, she looks so hot with your cum over her face!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. That was the sound heard as the head of his dick slapped over her tongue while Salma squeezed it hard and milked a final spurt of his cum into her waiting mouth. She closed her lips over the head while sucking it, the final drops of his cum emptying into her mouth. She released his cock with a loud pop noise after she was done. Tony took a deep breath before speaking in an exhausted voice.

"Asombroso...I...I'm at a loss of words right now, fucking god. That was amazing."

With a laugh, Salma ignored her lover man. She looked over at Shakira and now, they both were even with cum covered faces. They smiled at Tony while giggling and laughing. Shakira spoke up.

"I bet you feel proud with this magnificent work of art you've painted over our faces!"

Tony laughed hard, Salma couldn't help but giggle.

"Well, it's kinda hard to disagree with that. If I was a man that wrote a journal, this would go down as one of my finest achievements."

Salma ignored him for now, looking over at Shakira as she smirked and spoke in her thick accent.

"And now, I shall finally clean jou up!"

Her hands cupped the beautiful Colombian woman's face and then Shakira felt Salma's tongue lick over her cheek. She closed her eyes, simply sitting there on her knees as she let Salma clean herself up. Some of the cum had already begun to dry from earlier, but Salma ate it up with her mouth just as good as ever. Salma didn't stop until she had fully cleaned the girl's face with her tongue. After she was finished, she sat back on her knees. Shakira knew what to do without even saying a word. She leaned over and began to run her tongue over Salma's face and lick up the mess. Tony stood there and began to clap his hands.

"Wonderful, absolutely sexy to watch the two of you clean each other up like that."

Shakira stopped and smiled up at him. Her hands cupped Salma's face and she licked her upper lip before replying.

"Better than wasting all this cum by taking a shower!"

With a wink, she moved her tongue back over Salma's face while Tony laughed. He took a deep breath, slowly catching his thoughts as to the pleasure filled evening they had all spent together. What a present Salma had brought to him. Not only had she returned, her friend Shakira had proven to be quite an experience for their private life. She would spend the night on the yacht, just as she had told him back during dinner since the bad weather outside was going to continue into the night.

******************

2 HOURS LATER

Back at the club, Ramón sighed while sitting at the bar. After he and Carlos had left in Steven's car, they went back to Disco Fever to try and unwind. Steven had texted Ramón that he would rendezvous with them back at the club once he was done filing the accident report with the police. Ramón had brought Carlos into the club to try and calm him down after a heated argument in the car nearly led to a violence between the brothers. Carlos didn't want to leave without the one kilo of cocaine that was in the trunk. Ramón didn't tell him Steven's words, figuring it was best to let his brother try to cuss and scream at the man himself over it.

They had been waiting for over an hour at this point, sitting there and sharing a few drinks. It was the best way he figured to calm their nerves and try to relax. Ramón knew that without calling Steven, nothing would have been accomplished with the mess in the back of the car. He and Carlos simply would have argued and fought until the cops arrived. Ramón felt his cellphone begin to vibrate in his pocket. He reached down to grab it, quickly seeing as a new text message had arrived. It was from Steven, just with the words 'meet me outside'. He looked over at Carlos and nodded to him.

"Come on, he's waiting for us outside."

The rain was still coming down from outside the club when Steven stepped out of his taxi. His white jacket to his suit had been taken off, and throw over his shoulder as he stepped out. He had texted Ramón when it became clear that he was close to the club. He had spent the last hour with the police, filing down the report on the accident. He gave them a story, saying that he had borrowed his cousin's car and swerved into a ditch from the slick road and decided to wait for the rain to slack off before calling emergency services. The story went easy with the cops, of course it helped that he dressed to show his wealth and status. The back of the club remained empty outside of two bouncers standing by the back door. Steven found his Cadillac, right in the place he always parked every day for work. He waited beside it until he seen the two brothers come walking out. Ramón sighed when he looked at Steven, speaking up in concern.

"So, how did it go?"

"Everything is fine. I spoke to the police and my name is on the accident report. I told them a bullshit story about how i had to borrow my cousins car and was coming and took the back road on my way to work. They believed every word of it."

Carlos nodded and looked over at Steven. He spoke before Ramón had a chance to.

"Look, I need that candy in the back of your car."

Steven immediately crossed his arms and frowned when he heard Carlos' words.

"You ain't getting it back. If you can't zip up a duffel bag, I sure as hell wouldn't trust you to find a way to sell a key of yeyo without finding a way to fuck up."

Carlos rolled his eyes. He shook his head while putting his hands on his hips.

"It's my coke, I want it."

"No fucking way."

Ramón watched both of them. It was very clear that Steven wasn't going to put up with Carlos' nonsense. Ramón wanted to at least avoid a violent altercation. He could see the rage all over his cousin's face, knowing that Steven absolutely could not tolerate Carlos' screwing around. It was best to change the subject. He reached into his pocket to grab the keys to Steven's Cadillac and then looked at him.

"Here's your keys, man."

When Steven looked over at Ramón, he tossed the keys his way. He opened his hand and grabbed them as they jingled in his grasp. Ramón spoke again.

"Steven, thanks for your help, I really appreciate it."

"No problem, Ramón. I'm happy to help you, shame that Carlos hasn't learned from spending time in prison."

He walked to the driver's side door of his car, quickly unlocking it. Carlos crossed his arms while Ramón could only cross fingers in his mind that Carlos didn't shoot his mouth off and get himself into a worse situation. Luckily, he didn't. They just watched as Steven cranked the car and turned on the headlights before pulling out. This was a situation now that Steven had to fix, beyond today. He had a kilo of cocaine in the back of his car. As he pulled out of the club and back into the streets, he activated the windshield wipers. Many thoughts were running in the back of his mind, but it was best to go home now and have a few drinks before going to sleep.

Years had passed since the last time he made moves in the drug game. That was a part of his life and his family's name that he tried to erase over time. Steven thought about it while he took the drive back to Coconut Grove where he would retreat to his house. While he held furious rage towards Carlos, it wasn't worth lashing out at right now. He had a kilo of cocaine in the trunk of his car and would have to find a way to get rid of it. Carlos had been arrested over a year ago after messing around with drug dealing. Steven realized back then, he was a total moron and not someone he would ever trust again. The deal that Carlos went to jail on was something that he begged him not to do, but his young cousin was too stupid to think about the risks on the table. Carlos had an obsession for grandeur. He always was looking for an easy way to rise to the top, desperately wanting to be a big time player.

Upon reaching the gates to his house, Steven pulled the Cadillac into the garage and then sighed as he slid the key out of the ignition. It was time to go inside and get a good night's rest after today's work. One piece of the mess had only been cleaned up, now he had Carlos' drugs on his hands. Tomorrow he would have to get in contact with Ramón and try to find out just where Carlos bought the key. Getting rid of it was going to be a whole other job, but Steven still had his contacts from the old days of his former life. At the very least, he could make some money off this problem that Carlos had burdened him with. He left his car and popped the trunk, grabbing the brick of coke. Taking one look at it, he nodded his head and then headed inside with the prized possession from the car accident.

TO BE CONTINUED