Big Booty Bitches Ch. 17

Story Info
Kylie Jenner sneaks in the club, Steven leaves for London.
9.6k words
4.52
273.2k
72

Part 17 of the 39 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 07/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up.

******************

Miami, Florida

Cold chills ran in the early morning, facing off the cold freeze that came over in the night time of winter. Once the sun had been up for a few hours, it would burn away the remains of what was previously a cold night. It was currently 5 AM with the sun slowly rising. Steven Diaz stepped out of his storage unit after locking up a precious prize. The lockers were dead empty, almost like a ghost town. He closed the door and then put the locks back in place through the two keys. He occasionally used the storage unit to keep things, a little spot outside the Downtown area that no one knew of but himself. Inside the locked door, he had hid the kilo of cocaine that he had been burdened with disposing thanks to Carlos and Ramón.

Back in his car, Steven drove off from the place. All night long he had thought of Carlos, all the hate in his mind he had for his cousin. It didn't bother him at all that it was family that he held such hard feelings of venom against. Carlos was nothing short of a complete fuck up. The car accident that occurred last night could've happened to anybody. That one chance of coincidence swerving into a pot hole in the road during stormy wealthy. Anybody else however, may or may not have had two kilos of pure cocaine in the back of the car unwrapped and in a position where it could cause a mess. Drugs were nothing new to Steven's line of sight, just an old ghost from the past coming back to haunt him.

Before the club business, Steven had made his fair share dealing through out town. It was no secret, all the rumors of the Diaz family's fortunes having connection in the old 1980's of Miami when the cocaine cowboys were all over the place. While Tony was raised by their father to be the son who stepped in to control the clubs, Steven was the more dirty one with a rougher life. The big change came when he knocked up his girlfriend in high-school and was forced to find a way to make quick and easy cash to support a child. That was a long time ago, and now his son was an adult and living the spoiled lifestyle of a jock athlete playing on the football team of the local university. Steven had got out of the drug games just before 2010 rolling over, knowing that it wasn't worth the connections anymore to shady individuals.

Disposing of the key of cocaine now was not something that Steven truly wanted to do, but what else was there to do? He didn't trust Carlos one bit. When Carlos wound up in jail a few years ago, it was on an act that Steven warned him not to do. It was no secret that Carlos was an easy target for undercover detectives of they wanted a loose cannon to shake down. Over the night, Steven wondered just where Carlos had obtained the two keys. He had tested it with a kit, surprised to find the purity of the cocaine. It was the real deal, something that would easily turn a good profit. That was Carlos for everyone, the young cousin who was looking for the quick and easy path to a life of luxury and status.

Right now, it was shake down time. Steven drove the Cadillac on the roads, heading out to Ramón's apartment. It would be useless just to question Carlos who would easily lie about the deal. Steven figured he could get the answer out of his brother, and perhaps share the profits of the coke. Pulling the car into the driveway, Steven stopped and pushed his hand over the horn twice. He knew Ramón had to awake since he had texted him and received a reply earlier. While sitting there waiting in the car, just a few minutes later the man came running out the door in a black suit. Ramón walked to the driver's side and pulled the door. Steven looked at him and spoke.

"Did you sleep well last night?"

"Fuck no! I got maybe 2 hours before waking back up from a nightmare."

Steven nodded at him before responding.

"Welcome to a day in my life."

The door shut after Ramón slid into the passenger's seat. Steven pulled the car out of the driveway and then moved back on the road. Ramón sighed while looking out the window. Last night had been restless. Apart from listening to Carlos scream his head off and thinking about the entire situation, he didn't know where to begin a conversation with Steven about the problem on their hands with the drugs. While driving through the empty roads slowly, Ramón finally spoke up.

"You know, Carlos is going fucking crazy over that key you took from him. I'm worried he might come after you to try and get it back."

"Let him go for it. He wants to break into my house, I have a security system in check and a bodyguard waiting for him. Besides, I'm not stupid enough to leave a key if yeyo under the bed. I've got it locked up some place safe."

The car continued moving down the streets. Ramón sighed before speaking again.

"What are you gonna do?"

"I'm going to go through my old contacts list, see if I can find someone that might be able to use the coke. It's pure, I tested it last night. Whoever sold the keys to that stupid ass obviously is dealing the real stuff."

"Carlos didn't tell me where he got it from."

"That's what I want you to find out for me. Push him until he spills his guts out to you, you're his brother so he should confess to you."

"He can be a bit difficult with that at times."

"Yeah I know, I'll never trust the mother fucker again."

Taking a turn before stopping at a red light, Steven looked back over at his cousin and gave him a smile.

"Here's the deal. I'm going to sell the key. It's pure, grade A shit. I can easily get around 20 grand for it. Since you were involved with this, I'll split the deal between us 50% on both sides."

Ramón looked back as his jaw dropped and a shocked expression rushed over his face.

"You mean that? I'll get a cut?"

Steven nodded.

"Yeah, it's only fair if I split with you."

"What about Carlos?"

"Fuck him. He's the one that got us in this mess in the first place, he can starve. Now look, don't tell Tony about this. I don't want anyone else to know. The more people know, they're gonna want in on it."

"Alright, that's all fine for me."

The car moved again after red light had turned green. Steven had nothing more to say. He didn't want to be getting back involved in this dirty business, but he had no other choice. Later in the day he would have to dig out his old contacts list and start going through the connections he had. It had been a long time since he retired from the underworld businesses, but it wasn't worth thinking about the past at this time. It was better to simply move forward and get on with it.

******************

7 HOURS LATER

Antonio quietly walked through the halls to the inner V.I.P. areas of the club Disco Fever. He had made it a routine to arrive at the club around 12 or 1 PM, everyday. It was best to get in the office and do his computer work and go through schedules before the club opened in the evening hours and became packed. He always had Maria there to help him, a friend in the work place he had grown to admire. He unbuttoned the black jacket to his suit while walking. The day had already warmed up. By the time he reached the door for their offices, he was ready to take it off. Stepping in, he could hear the keyboard keys pressing down from finger tips. Antonio looked over to see Maria concentrating at the computer. Her eyes looked at him and he greeted her.

"Good afternoon Maria, you look busy."

"Yes, I kinda am. Steven got here early, he wants to see you about something."

A chuckle was heard from Antonio's voice.

"I didn't expect to see him until later."

"Yeah, I know right? Does he ever sleep?"

Laughing at her comment, he took his jacket off and threw it down on his chair across the room at his own desk. After he was done, Antonio walked out of the office and back down the hall where he made his way towards the doorway to Steven's office. With a light knock, he was greeted to a muffled voice yelling 'come in!'. Antonio stepped into the office, seeing his uncle standing near the window in a pink shirt and white pants. His white blazer jacket was sat over the chair. Steven smiled at his nephew before speaking.

"Hey, there you are. How are you today, Antonio?"

"I'm good, Maria said you wanted to see me."

"Yeah, I did. I need to let you know that I am going to be busy this week doing stuff. I think you can handle the club, can't you?"

The young man looked back and nodded at him.

"Yes, I think so."

"If you have any trouble, you know to call security, I can trust you on that right?"

He nodded again. Steven walked over and smiled at him, patting Antonio on the shoulder. He knew he could always trust his nephew above anyone else.

"Alright, I think you're set. I'll be back next week for sure."

"I appreciate it, I promise I won't let you down."

"I know you won't, you'll do just fine."

******************

2 HOURS LATER

After leaving the club in the afternoon hours, Steven took a drive out to get some lunch for himself while thinking of the situation at hand. Back at the club he had fetched his little black notebook containing all his personal contacts for business. Surely, someone in that notebook would be willing to trade for him and get the kilo of coke off his hands. He went through the drive thru for a fast food joint, just something simple to eat and nothing fancy. After he had ate during the drive, he made his way through South Beach and decided to take a little walk out by the beach and the park. The cold feeling of the morning had washed over to a warm day, typical Miami weather. A rush of the wind blew through his suit. Over his pink shirt, was the white blazer he had chosen for the day. Steven heard his phone beginning to ring, vibrating in the pocket of his jacket. He sat down on a bench near some palm trees, looking over the beach as he answered the call without looking at the screen.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby, it's me!"

The voice on the other end of the phone was none other than Emily Ratajkowski. Steven immediately smiled, cheerful to hear her voice again.

"Emily!"

"Yes, it's me! Miss me, darling?"

"Yeah, I miss you sweet heart. I haven't received any texts from you lately, was wondering what was going on."

"I'm heading out to the airport right now."

"You coming back to Miami?"

She sighed audibly through the phone.

"No, I have to head out over the pond to London. I did a shoot for a magazine and I'm about to go over there for an interview on TV. I thought I'd call you first, just wanted to hear your voice."

Steven thought for a minute, knowing he had contacts in England that could be great use to him at the moment. He watched people from the distance walking over the beach before he answered her.

"How about I meet you there? My brother has a private plane, I could use it to take the flight. Meet you and we both head back to Miami together on a plane all to ourselves."

"Oh my god, really!? I-I would love that!"

Her voice stuttered in excitement. He simply laughed upon his reply.

"Yeah, for sure. I can be out of here by tomorrow if all goes well."

"I can't wait! I'll text you in the morning after the plane lands to let you know what's up."

"That's fine baby, I miss you."

"Miss you too, Steven! Bye bye darling!"

The phone clicked as she hung up. He got up from the bench, shoving his phone into his pocket as he retreated back to where his car was parked off to the side. Taking a trip to England wouldn't be just to meet Emily. There was special people that Steven was connected to who hailed from England, a certain someone he was sure would give him a call back regarding a kilo of pure white snow. Once he got back to the car, Steven shut the door and dug out the little black notebook from his jacket pocket. He flipped through the old notes and names, looking for a specific contact by the name of Sebastian Taylor. He went over the phone number listed and quickly punched in the numbers to dial.

Sebastian Taylor was a product of nepotism, spoiled rotten from a rich father and a powerful family. The Taylor name was known in Britain, as Sebastian had a brother who recently opened a modelling agency and their father was a billionaire tycoon who owned various fashion magazines and was a key figure in the industry. Steven had first met Sebastian over a decade ago. He was known as a party animal, one always looking to score with drugs and women. From rumors he had heard, the lifestyle had not changed since the last time they met back in 2013. The phone rang, coming up empty until he was led to an answering machine. It was one of those business style answering services, one with a computerized female voice asking to leave a message. Steven waited for the beep and then spoke.

"Hello, I'm looking to get in contact with Sebastian Taylor. We're old friends, tell him that Steven Diaz needs a call ASAP. I've got something urgent for him. I will be in London in the next few days, call me back from this number. Thanks."

He hung up the phone, smiling to himself while he thought. Sebastian would be someone easy to make some money with. Putting the little black notebook back into the pocket of his jacket, he started the car and it was time to head off and get work done while waiting on the call back. Soon he would have to call Tony and talk him into using the private jet. That wouldn't be a problem since he had used it before. Steven couldn't wait to see Emily again, they were long over due to spend time together again.

******************

4 HOURS LATER

The night life was awakened when the sun began to dip into the sea, igniting the darkness in the sky and when the party was to begin. Antonio knew what to do in the club, having spent weeks learning under his uncle. When the number of customers began to flow through the doors and the dance floor filled up, it was just another club night in Miami. Antonio remained upstairs, watching the floor from the higher level. This was something he often did alongside his uncle Steven, the best place to watch the bar and other areas. While standing there with his hand on the rail and listening to the music coming booming loudly, Maria approached him from behind and spoke.

"Antonio, we've got a problem downstairs."

He turned around, quickly responding to the blonde assistant.

"What's going on?"

Maria rolled her eyes.

"Some rich young girl who is only 19 years old thinking she can use her famous name to get into the club despite the 21 age restriction."

He laughed while nodding his head.

"Alright, I'll go down and take care of it."

Walking past Maria, he headed down the staircase while the neon lights flickered a ray of colors over his black suit. Antonio couldn't lie to himself, he was confident about tonight. Handling problems such as this was only the beginning of when he would become a club manager. He took the walk near the entrance where security had it's own room. He could see a blonde haired girl in the room, making a fit as she screamed at the security. Antonio stepped in, tapping on the door to get the security guards attention.

"I'm here, what do you need?"

The black security guard stood tall and intimidating as he looked over Antonio, he spoke in a strong voice.

"Little Miss. Attitude right here is under the age of 21. She came in with a fake ID and probably could've gotten away with it if she didn't shoot her mouth off about being a famous celebrity."

Antonio looked his eyes over at the girl. She stood tall in a pair of high heels, a black little dress and revealing a nice set of cleavage. Other than her obvious dyed blonde hair, he could tell that her face seemed familiar. He nodded to her with a question.

"What's your name?"

"I'm Kylie Jenner, you know who I am?"

He nodded with a grin over his face. Antonio looked back at the security guard who spoke.

"She's 19 years old. We can't have her around the bar, that's why I threw her out."

"Yeah, I get that."

After replying to the security, he looked back at Kylie and spoke again.

"I'm gonna let you into the club, but you can't go near the bar. How's that?"

A smile formed over her puffy lips and then she replied.

"That would be fine. I was trying to explain to security here that I just came to the club to shake my ass."

He laughed.

"Well, I'm an assistant manager. How about you come shake that ass around me?"

Kylie smirked.

"I'd be more than happy to! What's your name?"

"Antonio, come on babe."

He offered his hand out to her, which she gladly accepted before they walked out of the security booth near the entrance. Antonio knew exactly who she was, anyone that followed the Kardashian empire in social media was well aware to the name of Kylie Jenner. He couldn't believe she really was 19 years old, just two years younger than him but surely had the body to pass as an age older than that. Once Antonio had walked her back into the club and shuffling through people walking about, she tugged his hand and came to a stop to get his attention.

"You said you're an assistant manager right, Antonio?"

Nodding his head, he replied.

"Yeah, that's right. My dad owns this place."

Instantly, she smiled before replying. Surely, he could see that she had something on her mind with the questions at hand.

"Oh, wow! You think you could get us into the V.I.P. rooms? I'd like to dance in there away from all these people."

Antonio smirked, nodding in approval to her.

"That won't be a problem at all, right this way."

Still holding her hand, he walked her to the stairs to slowly go up. The neon lights flashed while the music continued to boom from downstairs. It was only a week day for the club, the Fridays and weekends following were always the most packed and hard nights for the club. Antonio walked her towards that white door leading into the V.I.P. rooms. No way was he letting this lovely girl out of his sight, this was the meeting of a dream that he just had to hold on to.

******************

The black of the night was clearly visible with the lights of the city sparkling to offer the view. Steven looked out the window at the sparkling lights of the buildings in a distance while sat in a late night cafe waiting on that phone call to arrive. Outside the cafe was one of the few payphone booths left in the city. A reserved one, still maintained and with the 'Telephone' light up sign on the booth. He kept his cellphone next to him while waiting, knowing that the call should be coming. While having a cup of coffee, sure enough the phone began to ring on the table. He sat down the cup to answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"Yes, am I speaking to Mr. Diaz? This is Malcolm Green calling on behalf of Mr. Taylor."

From hearing the words, Steven sighed. He should've realized that Sebastian had handlers and assistants to take phone calls for him.

"Yeah, I need to speak directly to Sebastian Taylor. Does he know about the message I left him?"

"No, he hasn't been notified yet. I handle all his phone calls upon receiving, I can tell him you called."

"I want to talk to him, not you. Tell him that it's Steven Diaz and it's urgent business. I'm near a payphone and I need him to call it back."

"I can inform Mr. Taylor about that, good sir. Let me get a pen out real quick to write down the payphone number. I'll inform him after I hang up and he will call you back shortly."

"Thanks, appreciate that."

******************

Antonio had taken Kylie back to the lounge area in the V.I.P. halls. He sat down on the white couch, watching her dance around while she swayed her hips and moved in the tight little black dress. The skirt was past her knees, revealing those strong built legs of hers. He wasn't sure yet what exactly her game was. If she was flirting, it wasn't taking much, but it seemed like she had her own agenda at mind. Maybe she was just a girl looking to have some fun using her status of fame to get her way, or at least that was another thought. Standing in front of him, Kylie slowly bent over to place her phone down on the glass coffee table. She teased him, knowing that his eyes would be looking directly into her thick ass.