Big Booty Bitches Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, duh! You weren't starring at it for nothing back at the club, or were you?"

Antonio laughed, no need to answer her back. He quite liked Kylie's smart ass attitude and the remarks she made at him in a sassy tone. She climbed up from her knees, careless over the cum on her face. It didn't matter, she could easily wash herself off in the morning, knowing that she planned to wake up in his bed come morning time. Looking back at him, she glanced down at the couch and then spoke.

"So, how do you wanna fuck me? Do you want me on top or do you-"

"Bend over the couch, I want to fuck you from behind."

"Oh, doggy style! Mmmmmm, I'd like that!"

She giggled before she began to bend herself over. Antonio watched her, placing her hands over the couch as she bent over and proceeded to move into a position. Her legs spread out, revealing the entrance right to her pussy as well as her big mighty ass. He stepped behind her, running his hands up her curvy hips and looked over her. He could see the little red tattoo on her right hip, some writing in the red ink but he didn't care what he said. While standing there, he grabbed his cock and began to push the head towards the entrance of her warm pussy. Kylie gasped her breath, feeling him begin to enter her.

"Ohhhhhhh, mmmmmm....Yeah, go for it Antonio. I want you to fuck me."

He raised his hand back and loudly slapped the right cheek of her ass in respond. He wanted to watch the firmness of her thick skin over her ass, just as he thrust his cock into her. He moved his left hand over the small of her back while rearing his right hand back to spank her again. Kylie moaned, feeling his rod thrust into her pussy. She took a deep breath, hanging her head down while her blonde hair began to sway back and forth. Closing her eyes, she moaned out to him.

"Oh yeah, fuck me Antonio! Fuck me hard!!"

Like before, he raised his hand up to smack her ass again while he began to pump his cock into that pussy harder and faster. The cum all over her face had began to drip down, moving slowly. Kylie's huge tits began to bounce under her as she moaned, swallowing her breath and yelling out louder than before.

"YESSSSS!! FUCK ME!!! OHHHHHH, YEAH!! HARDER!!"

This time, his hand slapped her ass hard enough to make his palm sting and leave a red mark. The sound echoed through out the room louder than her moans. Antonio gritted his teeth, concentrating on the pleasure of his rod sliding in and out of her tight juicy hole. Over and over, his cock thrust into her pussy while he breathed between his teeth. Kyle closed her eyes before screaming out once again.

"OHHHHH YES! OH YEAH!! THAT'S RIGHT, FUCK ME!!! JUST LIKE THAT, DON'T STOP!!!! MAKE ME CUM AGAIN!!!!!"

Her voice seemed to raise, screaming louder than before with each time. He had planned to spank her each time she spoke but Antonio lost the focus of using his hands while he was too busy thrusting his cock into her ass. Her words told him what she wanted, he wanted them both to reach a second climax before the night was over. Kylie's huge breasts bounced and jiggled from under her while her long dyed blonde hair continued to sway around with each time he thrust into her. Kylie raised her head, knowing that the time was coming where she could not hold back much longer.

"MAKE ME CUM, ANTONIO!!! YES! YES!! YESSSSSSSS!!!"

Growling to him between her gritted teeth, Kylie could not hold back anymore as her body trembled and the walls of her pussy tensed up before releasing again. Her moaning voice was beginning to grow hoarse from all the yelling and screaming she had done so far. He slowed down, making one final thrust into her as he felt her orgasm. Antonio's own moans were muffled by the sound of her soothing voice. He slowly began to move his cock out of her pussy, he didn't want to blow his final load from there, he had saved her ass for last and it was time to get on with it. Kylie spoke to him after slowly catching her breath.

"Wow...that...that was intense!"

A loud spank was heard from Antonio slapping her ass, she laughed before looking over her shoulder at him. He grinned, after pulling his cock from her pussy and rubbing it into her thick ass cheeks. The cum on her face was dripping down, creating little streams running down her neck.

"You know where I want to cum, baby?"

"In my ass?"

"Yeah, after I give it a nice hard fucking!"

"Mmmmm, yeah! I want you to fuck my ass, I just didn't know if you'd be too tired after making me cum a second time."

Pulling apart her ass cheeks with his hands, Antonio looked forward as he began to slide his dick into her dark hole. He didn't want to look down and spoil the moment when he felt her tight walls around his rod. Kylie took a deep breath while she could feel his length sliding into her. After a moment, she closed her eyes and swallowed a bit before speaking in a low voice.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yeah...I can feel it in my ass, go ahead. Go ahead and fuck me in the ass, I know you've been wanting to all night!"

Slowly, he thrust his rod into her eyes. His eyes finally glanced down, watching as his cock would disappear upon pushing in and then coming back out. Kylie hung her head low, embracing the feeling. She did enjoy the moment when a cock was ramming into her ass, but Antonio was going a little too slow for her tastes. His hands moved to grip her ass cheeks, sinking his fingers into the thickness of her skin. With a sigh between moaning, she finally spoke up.

"Can't you go any faster? I want to be fucked in the ass! I mean, I want you to really FUCK MY ASS HARD!!!"

Her words were met with the action of him moving forward and beginning to pump his cock in and out of her ass as fast as he could. His balls began to slap against the underside of her booty's thick cheeks. Antonio gritted his teeth while he had began to ram Kylie in the ass, fucking her hard like she had demanded. With her hair moving back and forth, her huge tits swayed and bounced from under her. Finally, she was satisfied with his actions, yelling out in approval.

"OHHHHHH, YES!!! THAT'S HOW I LIKE IT!! FUCK MY ASS!!! RAM IT HARD!!"

"Just like that babe!?"

"YESSSSSSS!!!"

With each thrust into her tight ass, Antonio could feel his cock to the point of where he was about to explode yet again. His balls slapping up against her had cause a light smacking sound that was heard over her hoarse voice. Kylie had screamed so much, she felt as if her voice was going out.

"Kylie! I'm going to fucking cum!"

"Cum for me, Antonio! FILL MY ASS WITH YOUR HOT FUCKING CUM!!!"

The demand to cum in her ass was met with the final thrust. Antonio raised both his hands up and brought them down at the same time to smack both her ass cheeks in a 'clap' style as he raised his neck and roared out to the feeling of his rod exploding deep within her dark hole.

"OHHHHHHHHH, BABY!! TAKE IT, OHHHHHH YEAH!!"

Kylie didn't bother screaming in her hoarse voice again. She just closed her eyes, feeling the warmness of his cum shooting in her ass. She softly purred in her voice, a low 'mmmmmm' that escaped her lips while she could hear him panting and out of breath. Antonio pulled his cock from her ass, only to pull her cheeks back and watch the cum drip out of her tight hole. Kylie giggled before speaking to him in a soft seductive voice.

"You nasty fucking boy...Blew that hot load all over my face and in my ass."

He took a deep breath before moaning and replying to her.

"Yeah, I'm pretty nasty baby. So, did you have fun?"

Looking over her shoulder, she smirked at him with her cum covered face and replied like a smart ass.

"Fuck yeah, I did! You know how to use your big dick, mmmmmm. Not a lot of men out there like you."

******************

A laugh was heard in the car while driving. Steven looked over at his brother Tony sitting behind the wheel in the driver's seat as they made the little drive out to the airport where the private hanger was stationed in Tony's name. After the conversation over the payphone with Sebastian, Steven didn't waste any time going back to his storage lockup to retrieve the key of cocaine and then heading out to his house to pack up some luggage in briefcases. After he was finished with those steps, the next thing to do was call Tony and give him the story that he needed the private jet to fly to London and surprise Emily. Tony bought the story, completely. It never crossed his mind that there was some other business at hand that Steven had to take care of. They had been having a casual conversation back and forth during the ride in the car. Steven spoke up again.

"You know, your boy is coming along pretty well back at the club. Give him a few years, Antonio is going to running that place like one of us."

Tony chuckled while he turned the wheel of the Mercedes car to pull into the airport. He replied back to his brother.

"I think I need to pay him a visit since you're gonna be gone for the rest of the week. Maybe I'll surprise him and have a day together with him."

"I think he would like that, I'm proud of him. You should be proud of him too, he's your son after all."

"Oh, knock it off! You sound like our old man now. Of course, I'm proud of him! Like you said, he's my son!"

Steven laughed at the fact he could still annoy Tony after all these years. Even though they were men that had aged into their 40's, there was still moments together between them that called back to their youthful days. Tony stopped the car once he came to the booth to show off his identity to go through the private hangar areas. The best part about having a private plane and your own hangar, was not having to go through the checks and deal with airport security. Once the identity was checked, they were clear to drive forward and where their private hangar was marked. Before the ride was made, Tony went on and called his pilot who was in town to go ahead and prepare a flight. As the car reached the hangar, Tony came to a stop and then Steven spoke.

"Thanks for the ride, I appreciate you doing all this for me."

"Not a problem. I figured, what the hell? We rarely ever use the private jet anyway, I'm happy someone is using it for a change."

Opening the door, Steven clutched the suitcase in his hand that he had kept in his lap the entire ride through. Inside was some clothes that was needed; a few credit cards, cash, and of course, the valued possession that would become a big profit. He looked back at his brother, smiling and waving his hand before he shut the door. Tony smiled back and returned the favor with a wave goodbye. He turned his head to the left to look at the private plane. The door was opened and ready to be boarded. A man in a suit with a big black mustache stood in the doorway waiting for him before calling out.

"Come on board! It should only take me 30 minutes to get ready and then we're out of here, next stop London, right?"

Steven nodded at him while he began to walk up the steps to the plane, clutching the suitcase in his hand.

"That's right, London is where I've got to go."

"It will take 8 and a half hours, so make yourself comfortable on board. You might as well take a nap, if you plan to get any sleep at all."

TO BE CONTINUED