Big Booty Bitches Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seriously? You didn't mention nothing about doing an autograph event! Why can't you let one of the other girls do it without me?Oh...That's great, just terrific. I guess I'll meet you soon to get ready, I was hoping for a break today to enjoy some time out."

When she hung up the phone, Steven spoke.

"What's wrong?"

"One of the other models on our team is sick and can't go out and sign autographs, so I have to go out and do it."

Steven looked back at her before nodding his head.

"It's fine, babe. I understand. You go out and do what you gotta do, but I want to take you home with me on the private plane after tomorrow. How is that?"

The girl smiled back at him before nodding. Emily's mood changed after Steven's words.

"I would like the sound of that. Shame I won't be able to go back to your hotel, I am staying with the other models."

"That's not a problem at all. We're going to have eight hours in the air all to ourselves once we're gone, we're gonna make up for all our missed time."

"Yes we are! I'm gonna go out now and catch a cab to see my manager. Thanks for taking us out, Holly."

The blonde woman licked her lips before smiling back up at Emily and responding.

"It's no problem, dear! You're very welcome! Would you mind if I dropped this gentleman back off to his hotel?"

Her big blue eyes glanced at Steven before looking back at Emily. The other woman just laughed before nodding.

"No, I don't mind at all! Take him out, show him around town if you want! Shame I can't do this for him, London is a wonderful place."

Emily began to walk off, only looking over her shoulder one last time to wave at Steven. He returned the favor, waving to her with his right hand as he watched her figure shuffling away out of the small diner. Holly had spent her time quietly studying Steven. She was no fool, clearly he was the kind of man who was in town for more than just meeting with a hot model girlfriend. The suit was a clear giveaway, even if he didn't have the gold jewelry to match the typical 'player' look. The other thought that crossed her mind was the lack of photos on social media. There was a reason a man wouldn't want to be photographed with such a hot famous model like Emily. Holly took a deep breath before looking back into Steven's eyes and then she began to speak in her cute British accent.

"So...You look interesting."

Steven sat back and looked at the beautiful blonde. Holly had leaned over a bit on the table, as if to tease him with her epic cleavage begging to spill out of her dress.

"What makes you say that?"

She smirked, almost giggling before she answered him back.

"It's the way you're dressed. I could also say the fact you don't have a single photo with your girlfriend. She's quite lovely, Steven. I think you chose a winner, or did she choose you?"

Looking back at her, he could see that this woman was playing a game with him from her words. Steven only had one word in reply to her.

"Really?"

Holly nodded her head and then Steven looked away for a second before looking back up at her. The blonde spoke again.

"I figure you're gonna ask me the same question again, are you?"

Laughing at her, he shook his head.

"No, I don't think I will."

From the jacket of his suit, his cellphone began to vibrate and ring in the notification of a text message. Steven leaned back and reached for his phone, seeing the time on his phone was still set for eastern time in the U.S. He saw that the text was from Sebastian Taylor, quickly opening it to read while speaking to Holly.

"Hey, what time is it? My phone is set on Florida time back home."

"Oh, let me check on my watch dear."

Reading the text, Steven could see that the deal was set in place. Sebastian's message back made it visible that a meeting was about to go down. 'Call me when you get the time soon.'

"It's 10:17, dear."

He held the phone in his hand and nodded back at Holly before he began to get up from his seat across from her.

"Thanks, I have to make a phone call real quick. Mind waiting on me?"

She nodded with a smirk on her face.

"I have no problem, take your time Mr. Steven!"

Her words were enough to make him laugh. It was funny to him, to hear 'Mr. Steven' in her cute English accent. Looking around the diner, he noticed the restroom signs across from him. Holly's eyes never left him, clearly seeing the cellphone clutched in his hands. He looked back at her and spoke.

"Go on and wait for me outside, we should get going soon."

"Not a problem, dear."

He began to walk towards the bathroom while Holly got up from the table. Before they had sat down, Emily had paid for the lunch in some English pounds that she had from a transaction. The thought didn't cross Steven's mind to leave a tip, only because he was preoccupied with another task on hand. Stepping into the bathroom, he looked around to check if the place was empty. With him being the only man in the men's room, he went on and used his cellphone to dial up the number for Sebastian. He walked across the floor, listening to his loafers shoes create an echoing sound over the white floor. With a few rings, the phone was answered to the sound of a British accent speaking in Spanish language.

"Hola viejo amigo! Long time no see, yeah?"

Steven laughed at Sebastian's Spanish before answering.

"What's up Sebastian? Have you been practicing Spanish all morning while waiting on this phone call?"

A laugh was heard muffled through the phone before the other man replied.

"Nope, I learned some words of your fine language from a couple of fine ladies back in the States. Are you ready to do some business again?"

"As long as the money's green."

"I know you all too well, I wouldn't pay you in anything but American dollars. So what's the starting big you going for?"

Steven looked back at the mirror before he replied back to him.

"Twenty five grand is the bare minimum. For what this is, I think I'm being too kind to go that low, but I gotta get rid of it now."

Breathing could be heard back through the phone before Sebastian replied.

"Alright, twenty five grand is what you want? This better be good stuff."

"It's finer than snow on Christmas day, that I can promise you."

"I'll have the cash soon. You're staying in a hotel, yeah? We'll meet there."

From his reflection in the mirror, Steven watched himself nod back before replying.

"That's great, I'm staying at Maxwell's Silver Inn through Central London."

"Alright, give me two hours. I'll text you when I'm on my way and then you can tell me the hotel room. I'm coming alone, by myself. Just you and me like old times, how's that?"

"I like that, I'll be waiting for you."

The phone clicked, hanging up. Steven shoved it back into his pocket and then left the bathroom. Two hours to wait for the deal gave him plenty of time to spent with the blonde woman who ad distracted him in the diner. He left the building, walking near the parking lot where he seen Holly in her little orange car. Steven walked to the driver's side which was the passenger's side to a car back in the U.S. She bust out laughing at him when she seen the dumbfounded expression on his face before he walked to the opposite side of the car and got in. Steven shook his head, trying not to laugh at himself. Holly spoke up.

"Oh, you are so used to American cars, huh? I can tell!"

"Yeah, our cars are just a little different."

Sitting in the seat, he reached for his seat belt while Holly just grinned back at him. He could tell from her smile that she had much practice with it for her television appearances on a daily program.

"So, where to? I figure that was for business, you seem like a busy man."

"You guessed right! I've got to get back to my hotel."

"Oh? You don't have to go anywhere else?"

Steven laughed while shaking his head at her and then answering.

"You seem pretty interested in what I have to do for business."

"Kinda hard not to be. I know a man with plans when I see one."

She started the car, slowly pulling out from the parking lot of the diner. Silence fell as Holly began to drive them out into the streets. She spoke up once more.

"What hotel are you staying at?"

"Maxwell's, you know the one?"

"Yes, I'll get you there no problem."

While she drove the car, silence had fallen back while his eyes looked out the window and he gazed into the busy London traffic. Holly had studied him the entire time they sat in the diner, her small questions were only a hint of what was really on her mind. She knew that he had to be a dangerous man, one who seemed like a lot of fun for Emily. She had spoken quite a lot about him during the morning, telling Holly how Steven worked at a night club in Miami. Holly wanted to tease him to the point that perhaps he would invite her up to join him in his suite. While she made a turn, she spoke up again.

"Your girlfriend told me that you manage a nightclub back home in Miami, that's pretty neat."

"Yeah, it's called Disco Fever. It's an old club from the 80's but was shut down and we just re-opened it back during the summer of '16."

Holly nodded while moving the car and then responding to him.

"Oh, that's nice. I imagine you see a lot of fine women back at your club, is that where you met her?"

"Sorta, Emily was an arranged date."

He looked back at her and then remembered the question she asked him. Did he choose her, or did she choose him? Steven had to answer her back on that.

"And to answer you from earlier, I think she chose me. At least if I'm being honest to you about it."

With a slight giggle, Holly answered him back with her eyes locked on the road in front of her.

"I could've guessed. You seem like a man who leads the life of a swinger with multiple women on the side. I'm unable to prevent myself from asking you a question: have you seen any blondes like me in the time you've had to wait for Emily?"

Hearing her words, Steven laughed and shook his head before answering her.

"Seriously, Holly?"

"Yes, seriously Mr. Steven! Tell me the truth, if you want."

Only because she had called him that goofy nickname again of 'Mr. Steven' did he nod his head and answer her back. Of course there was a woman similar to her in build who he had a fun time with while he was away from Emily. This was a game he could tell the woman was playing with him.

"Alright, you win. I'll tell you, yeah. I fucked a blonde girl about a week ago while Emily was gone. Are you gonna run and tell her that I cheated on her?"

Shaking her head, Holly giggled while she continued driving.

"Nope, not at all! Why would I tell her and blow the opportunity I have for a thrill ride?"

Those words were enough to tell Steven that this woman had taken an interest in him for some strange reason. He had to know at this point.

"Why do you see me as a 'thrill ride' as you say?"

"Oh, no! You're gonna tell me the details on the blonde girl that you fucked while Emily was away, first! Then, I'll tell you why I call you that!"

"Fine, you win."

Steven sighed while thinking of how he was going to describe it. He certainly couldn't use the name Kate Upton in the conversation. If Holly were to truly run back and tell Emily, he didn't want to break her heart with the knowledge that he fucked the most famous super model in the U.S. He didn't want to mention Antonio's name with the incident either, shielding his nephew from it.

"Alright, this happened about a week ago. A tall blonde girl, she was about twenty five in age I think? Really tall, she made the guys at the club look short. Beautiful face, blue eyes and big titties. She invited me over to her condo, we went for a swim and then fucked each other like crazy."

The car had come to a stop in the back parking lot of the hotel. Steven had not noticed that they had arrived. Holly was more interested in his story.

"I take it you like big boobs, huh?"

"Fuck yeah, I do!"

She giggled while leaning over to speak to him in a low voice, hanging her cleavage clearly to his voice.

"I'm sure you'll like mine, if you give me the chance. Do they remind you of that blonde you're talking about?"

His lips moved into a grin before nodding his head.

"Yep, sure do. The girl I was telling you about, she had huge tits."

With a giggle, Holly teased him with more dirty language.

"Oh yeah? Did you fuck 'em?"

He grinned, holding up two fingers to her and then speaking.

"Twice! They were too good, I couldn't go with just once."

Holly licked her lips before replying.

"That's pretty hot, just the kind of fun that I like. Well, we're here! Are you going to invite me up to your room maybe for a little fun?"

She gave him an innocent smirk in which Steven replied with a nod.

"Yeah sure, how can I refuse? I'm expecting a visit though within the next two hours."

"That's fine, I can wait. So you have business, huh?"

"Yep, business with an old friend."

Undoing her seat belt, Holly pulled the door of the car and then Steven followed behind her actions. They stepped out together and then began to walk over the sidewalk. His eyes looked up her long legs, trailing his sight to the big bump from the back. She had a beautiful thick ass, all visible from the back view. Her heels stomped loudly over the concrete before they entered the hotel. Steven and Holly walked straight towards the elevator, stepping in with an old couple as they waited for the doors to close. While side by side for one another, Holly reached her hand out to clutch his and softly hold his hand. Steven clicked the button for the 4th floor, looking back at her with a grin as the elevator began to move up.

Through the silence in the elevator, all Steven could do was hold onto her warm hand. Holly had reminded him so much of Kate from a week ago. The goofy blonde with big tits was like a call back to that tall blonde who he entered the swimming pool with alongside his nephew. He couldn't wait to be behind closed doors with her, even though he had to wait for Sebastian to arrive and the negotiation deal. Once the elevator came to a stop and the doors opened, he and Holly walked out hand in hand. Steven's door was on the right with Manuel's room across from it. He let go of her hand to reach into his jacket and pull the hotel key before sliding into the door knob and giving them access. Holly stepped in with him and then he shut the door before she pushed her hands up to his chest and leaned in to kiss his lips. Steven's hands roamed over her body while they kissed passionately together.

"You're a good kisser, Mr. Steven."

After breaking the kiss, her words had caused him to laugh. Her hands cupped the back of his neck, brushing her fingernails through his short hair.

"It's funny when you call me that, I kinda like it."

"Oh, do you?"

"Yeah, cause that blonde girl I was telling you about-"

Before he could finish speaking, Holly kissed his lips softly again. Steven continued speaking after she leaned back.

"She called me papi, so I quite like you giving me a nickname too."

Holly's hands roamed over his chest, reaching to his pants where she could see his hard cock outlined and sticking straight up. She licked her lips, knowing that they had two hours to wait for his business deal but perhaps they could have some fun now.

"Mr. Steven, I know we have to wait...but maybe-"

"Yeah, let's do something!"

He quickly had answered her, cutting her off in which she giggled.

"I want to suck your big fat Latin cock! Emily is a lucky girl, to get such a handsome Latin hunk like you who can take her on a thrill ride!"

The blonde woman quickly fell to her knees as her hands gripped the sides of his pants. Steven began to take his jacket off, slowly throwing it towards the bed so nothing fell out of the pockets. Holly had undid the buttons holding his pants together, quickly pushing them down before she spoke.

"Just let me, make you cum one time...Just one time and then we can wait for your business stuff."

Steven nodded to her.

"And after my old friend leaves we can-"

"Pick back up where we left off! How is that?"

She had cut him off speaking, only to reach her hand through his underwear and wrap her little fingers around his hard shaft. Steven just nodded at her, pushing his underwear down to help her out.

"That's perfect, Holly!"

With his hard cock in her hand, Holly quickly stroked it up and down to get him at full size between her fingers. She looked back up at him with her eyes, locking her view as she parted her lips and moved the head into her mouth. Holly broke eye contact to close her eyes and began to bob her head up and down on his swollen rod. Steven didn't bother taking any of his clothes of, knowing that this had to be short. For Holly, she was satisfied just getting a piece of his thick Latin meet that she had craved. Emily had described Steven to her as a man who could be lots of fun. He moaned while the British blonde was moaning over his cock, sending vibrations through his skin.

"You've got great skills with your mouth, Holly..."

The words he spoke were enough to get her attention. She opened her eyes, looking up at him as she came off his dick. Her lips made a loud pop noise and then she replied to him.

"Oh yeah? I can do more than just use my mouth, but you're gonna have to wait for that..."

She teased, not even telling him what she had on mind. Steven could easily guess that it was her tits, since she had made enough hints already towards titty fucking. Holly wrapped her hand back around the shaft and moved down to lick his balls. Her tongue slapped over his sack before she quickly stuffed the left nut into her mouth. Her jaw swelled up to Steven's eye while she sucked over his balls. Holly wanted to truly impress him to the point she stuffed both of his nuts into her mouth, proving that she truly could work past a limit. Steven moaned while listening to her mouth slobber and suck over his balls. Holly released them from her mouth with saliva dripping down her chin and neck, wrapping her fingers around the base of his dick.

There was no need to ruin the time by speaking. Even though they clearly had 2 hours to wait, Holly wanted to make him cum as fast as she could. She looked back at his cock and spit on it, coating his thick meat in her saliva. Holly opened her mouth once more and fed his cock past her lips. She began to quickly bob her head up and down on the shaft, creating sucking sounds while she moaned into it. 'Mmm, mmmm, mmmmm' was the sound that came into Steven's ears. He took a deep breath while resting his hand on her shoulder. Holly moved her hand away from his rod and then decided to demonstrate her deep throat skills. She pushed her mouth all the way down, taking his entire dick down her throat until the crown slammed to the back of her throat. Steven moaned before calling out.

"Ohhhhhhh, shit! That's it baby, yeah! You know how to suck it!"

Her eyes shot back up at him as she slowly released his dick from her mouth. Long saliva strings flowed back from his thick rod to her lips. Holly licked her lips, spitting on his dick again before she spoke in a low slutty voice.

"I want you to fucking cum for me, Mr. Steven. Allow me to taste you, dear. I want to swallow your cum."

"Yeah, you've been working hard for it."

She spit on his cock again before looking up into his eyes and smiling.

"Yeah, I have!"

Without giving him a warning, she went back down on his cock. Holly began to furiously bob her head up and down on his hard meat, nearly choking herself as she tried to make him cum. Steven groaned, raising both of his hands up while moaning out.