Big Booty Bitches Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck!! You are persistent, go ahead! Make me cum, Holly! YES!!"

The only sound that was heard apart from his moaning voice was her mouth, slobbering all over his rod. Steven's face curled off, he wished he could hold back the moment. Within seconds, she closed her eyes and moaned into his shaft yet again. 'Mmmmmm' Holly could taste his seed shooting into her mouth. Steven was out of breath, moaning out to her.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah! That's it baby, damn!!"

She drained his cock with her mouth, sucking every last drop of his seed while milking him. After she had absorbed wads of his cum over her tongue, Holly released his rod from her lips and leaned up to show him the puddle of his semen and her saliva mixed together. Closing her mouth, she loudly swallowed it down. Holly took a deep breath and then laughed before smiling at him.

"Your cum tasted lovely, Mr. Steven!"

He smiled, patting her on the head as a way to say 'good girl'. Holly pulled his pants back up and then worked to zip him back up and button the pants back up as if nothing happened. Again, Steven patted her head before running his hand down and cupping her chin to look up at him.

"Thanks Holly, you didn't have to do that."

"But you have a meeting soon, I know what to do!"

With her words, she gave him a little wink while rising up from the floor. She caught the drool that had dripped down her chin and neck, wiping it up with her hand. Steven looked at his watch that said 10:58.

"We've got an hour to wait, so let's make some drinks and wait the time out. After my friend leaves, the clothes are gonna come off again."

Holly smiled at him, leaning in to kiss his lips and then answering Steven back.

"And after that, we're going to do some serious fucking!"

******************

1 HOUR LATER

Footsteps could be heard through the floor in the hotel hall while a man with wavy brown hair was walking with a briefcase in his hand. Sebastian Taylor wore a black suit, just the basic look for his luxurious life in fortune and high class. Just minutes ago, he had texted Steven asking for the room number and here he was, alone with the briefcase of money. Getting the American cash wasn't a problem for Sebastian. He had spent the morning setting up a party with some girls, already thinking about having a wild weekend with the blow. Once he reached the room number, he stood up and took a deep breath before knocking. It was three taps, the way he always knocked.

From beyond the door, Steven sat on the bed with the briefcase and Holly got up to nod at him. While they were waiting, Holly begged Steven to at least role-play in a way to give his friend a story. They would pretend to be a couple. Holly just wanted to shock a local man with the fact that she was with a man like Steven. She walked over to the door and unlocked it, opening it up to see the face of a man she recognized. Her jaw dropped.

"Oh my god, Sebastian Taylor!?"

"Holy shit, Holly Willoughby! The fuck are you doing here!?"

She giggled while stepping away from the door and answering him back.

"I was just about to ask you that!"

Steven stood in the distance with his hands on his hips. His jacket was folded on the bed and he looked over at Sebastian to greet him.

"Good to see you again, so you know Holly too?"

She turned around and winked at Steven. Happy that the man would play along into this game, but now Holly was fooling a man that she had spent some time with. Sebastian looked back at her and then nodded at Steven while he shut the door behind him.

"Of course, I party with her all the time. Pretty shocked to open the door and see her."

"Mr. Steven knows how to show me a good time too!"

Holly walked over to Steven after speaking and pushed her lips to his cheek, kissing him. She knew how men could be with competition games. Perhaps this would be enough to make Sebastian jealous and remember to call her again, at least she thought in her mind. They had a history together, making this coincidence more funny that Steven also knew the man. Sebastian sighed before looking over at Steven. Holly sat on the bed so she could observe the men while Steven spoke, initiating the deal.

"So, you got the money?"

Sebastian smirked, nodding as he set his briefcase down on the bed. it was brown and made of leather. He looked back and answered Steven with a new question.

"You got the white?"

Steven looked over at the bed where his briefcase had been sat. All the while, Holly leaned back on the bed, crossing her legs as she remained a witness to the business transaction. Steven moved towards the briefcase and hit the buttons, clicking the locks off before raising it slowly. Sebastian had moved in front of the suitcase to watch it open and reveal the precious kilo of cocaine. It was wrapped up in translucent wrapping paper with duct tape over both sides creating a cross in the middle. Sebastian reached into the inner pocket of his jacket, pulling out the cocaine test tube and his pocket knife.

"I'm gonna have to test it first before we make a deal."

"Yeah, as always. Just wait till you test it, you'll know then that it's the real shit."

Holly's eyes glanced at Steven and he just smiled back at her. He would never know, but she had a history with Sebastian Taylor. She knew his brother too, as well as the father in the family. Their names were wildly known all through the UK. She heard the sound of the pocket knife poking into the brick. Sebastian collected some of the coke on his blade while sliding into the little vial of the test kid. Once he had put enough in it, he screwed the cap on tight and then went to shaking it in his hand. He counted to twenty seconds and then stopped shaking the test tube.

The way it worked was that the stronger the sample in purity, the darker the color would grow with the liquid in the vial. Sebastian held the test tube up and then he and Steven both watched it from up close.It started at a pink color when he had first slid the white powder in, but had quickly morphed into a dark red color. Sebastian's eyes watched it while he slowly smiled and took a deep breath. It became even darker, almost to a reddish-brown color that looked similar to blood. This was indeed, a very high product, pure cocaine to it's best. He couldn't believe it at first, dropping his jaw a little and then speaking out in a shocked voice.

"Holy shit, this is more pure than a fucking Catholic nun! Look at this!"

Steven smiled as Holly watched them. Sebastian still had an amazed expression painted over his face. The other man looked back at his trade partner and then Steven's voice called out.

"Do we have a deal?"

Sebastian looked back at him while tucking the test vial back into the inside pocket of his jacket and nodding his head.

"Oh yes, my friend! We have a deal, I couldn't get finer coke like that anywhere locally. Looks like you're back in business, Steven."

"No, this was just a one time only thing. I had to get rid of this stuff. Let me see the greens now."

Stepping aside, Sebastian moved to the brown leather briefcase and pulled the locks to make a loud clack. He then pulled it apart, showing the entire briefcase patted down in folds of money in rubber-bands. Steven could see that it was used hundred dollar bills between the rubber bands. This is just what he would have expected from someone like Sebastian. He gave him the nod, confirming the deal. Sebastian spoke again.

"Twenty five grand, it's all there. You can count it yourself."

"No need, I can see it's all there."

Steven trusted Sebastian's word. They had done business before in the past, he was never one to shorten him on the amount of money. Through their trust, they both had come to agreements and Sebastian even arrived alone like planned. The business man grabbed the black suitcase, closing it now with his valued possession. He looked back at Steven and smiled.

"Thanks, I better get this back to my place."

Glancing over at Holly, Sebastian gave her a smirk.

"Mind giving me a ring sometime, Holly?"

The blonde woman rested her cheek over the palm of her hand while teasing the man.

"I might, it kinda depends..."

Sebastian sighed.

"I see, that's how it is with you. Oh well, bye! Thanks for the deal Steven, see you some time later Holly!"

With the exchanged briefcase in his hand, Sebastian went for the door and opened it. Holly just looked at Steven, waiting until she heard the door shut behind them and then she giggled before speaking.

"He's jealous of you, I can totally see it over his face!"

She moved over the bed, rising up on her knees as she crawled her way towards Steven. Holly glanced over at the brown briefcase and shut it for him. She quickly locked the briefcase and handed it to Steven. He smiled back at her while moving his new exchanged prize of cash to the floor and then finally, he answered her back.

"I think he has good reason to be jealous of me right, wouldn't you say baby?"

Holly nodded.

"Yeah, cause you get to fuck me and that toser don't!"

He placed his hands on her shoulders, running them up to cup her face before he leaned in and kissed her lips. Holly moaned into his mouth, ready to finally get on with the true fucking. The last hour may have went by fast, but it was time to do it and leave. She had stuff to tend to back at home and couldn't spend all afternoon with this man she used for a thrill. Pulling away from the kiss, Holly leaned back on the bed and began to quickly unzip her dress. Steven leaned down to help her but she yelled to him.

"I got this! You get your own clothes off! I want you to fuck the shit outta me!!"

Steven couldn't argue with her words, she had a point. He stepped back from the bed and unbuttoned his shirt as fast as he possibly could. Turning his head to look away from her, he unbuttoned his pants and then kicked off his shoes. It felt like a struggle to get naked so fast, but within a minute or two, he was finished. He looked back at the bed to see Holly kicking her high heels off as she threw the little red dress to the floor. Steven leaned down over the bed, sinking the palms of his hands over the blankets while crawling towards her. Holly responded by reaching her hand up, cupping the back of his neck as she pulled him on top her to give him a lustful kiss. Her huge breasts pushed up against his chest, allowing the man to feel the hardness of her nipples while their bodies began to crush up against one another.

Holly raked her nails over his back, lightly scratching him while she moaned into his mouth. She made the move to take control momentarily, rolling him on his back so she lay on top of him. She broke the kiss, breathing heavily as she looked in his eyes and began to kiss her way down his hairy chest. It was no need to break the moment by speaking meaningless words, she knew they were working on a short time here. While she kissed her way down his body, Steven leaned up to watch her. Holly made her way down to his hard cock, wrapping her little hand back around it. She looked up into his eyes only for a second before she put her mouth back down on his swollen meat. Though she had already forced him to cum once with her oral skills, it wouldn't hurt to suck him some more. Steven made his move to take control by running his hand through her golden hair and gripping it. He pushed her mouth down over his dick, taking control of her oral skills.

"MMM, GWAK-GWAH-GWAK-GWAH, MMMM, KWAH."

Her mouth made a number of sucking and slobbering sounds as he controlled her lips pushing up and down on his rod. Steven pulled her hair to bring her up from his cock as she spit on it and looked in his eyes.

"You ready for some fun, Mr. Steven?"

"Yeah! Stay right there, get your hands on those big fucking tits!"

"Ohhhhh yeah!? You wanna fuck 'em, Mr. Steven?"

"Fuck yeah, that's what I'm gonna do!"

Still holding onto the back of her hair, Steven raised himself up while Holly laid down on the bed. Usually he would sit on a girl's stomach and titty fuck with their chest straddled, but he wanted to seriously pump those tits. Pushing his foot down into the bed, Steven lowered his knee and then used his left hand to guide his cock between the tunnel that she creating with the mounds of flesh to her breasts. Holly looked up into his eyes, witnessing the animal awaken in him as he began to buck his hips forward and drive his cock between her huge breasts while she pushed the together. Swallowing her breath, she moaned out while feeling his cock thrust between her amazing boobs. She gasped for breath before moaning out to him.

"Oh yeah, that's it! That's it, Mr. Steven!! FUCK MY BOOBS!!"

Holly reminded Steven so much of Kate from a week ago. She had a similar personality, just a bit goofier. She called him by a silly nickname, one that he wasn't going to forget after today while the younger woman had referred to him simply as 'papi'. Over and over, he pounded his cock between those huge breasts. She moaned loudly while he breathed hard, watching his rod completely disappear only for the crown to poke up between her tits each time. Holly leaned her head down and began to swipe her tongue over the head with each chance she received. Her eyes looked up into his while he began to slow down, Holly teased him with her dirty talk.

"You like those big famous boobs, don't you? Don't you, Mr. Steven?"

"Ohhhhh, yeah! Keep calling me that baby, I'm going to make you scream real soon."

"Are you? Are you gonna fuck me like a dirty little whore?"

"Yeah, get up babe!"

His hand never once let go of her hair. Steven was holding her in place, assuming control of this beautiful blonde's body. Holly let go of her breasts, allowing his hard meat to spring right up. She wanted to lick it and suck on him some more but from the tug of her hair, she knew it was time to get up on all fours. Steven moved behind her on the bed, refusing to let go of her golden locks of hair as he came behind her and looked at her beautiful ass. He raised his left hand, softly caressing her beautiful rear before he reached his hand back and smacked it. Holly moaned before yelling out to him.

"Oh, you want to spank that fucking ass? Do it!"

A loud smack echoed beyond her moaning voice as he spanked her again. Steven's eyes were focused on her wet entrance. Her pussy was just begging for his cock. He raised his left hand, only to alternate the hands in which gripped her hair. Tugging his fingers down into her hair to get a better grip, Steven used his right hand to guide this thick meat into her sweet soft entrance. Holly pushed both her hands down into the pillows of the bed, closing her eyes and moaning as she felt him enter her. Holly felt her neck raising as Steven tugged on her hair at the same time he began to pump his cock into her as fast as he could.

"OHHHH, YES!! THAT'S IT!! FUCK ME, FUCK ME LIKE A WHORE!! MMMMMMM, HARDER MR. STEVEN!!"

Just like he had said he would do, he forced her voice to raise to the point it echoed through out the room. Steven moved his left hand to grip onto one of her hips while pulling her hair. He bucked his hips at the same time, thrusting his hard cock into her pussy over and over. Holly's huge breasts began to bounce up and down as she was leaned over. She raised up one of her hands and slipped it below, rubbing her clit to tease him even further. She wanted this man to make her cum no what the circumstances were.

"HARDER! HARDER, MR. STEVEN!! FUCK ME!!"

Her finger nail rubbed over her pussy, struggling to keep up with each thrust he made into her. Steven gritted his teeth, pumping his cock into her harder and faster. He wanted to make her cum before he took her ass, all in time before he could blow his load all over her beautiful English face. Holly bit her lower lip, closing her eyes and trying to hold off while her right hand remained sunk into the pillow. She curled her nails up, digging into the soft fabric while she felt him pull her hair yet again. The walls of her clit began to tense up and she knew it was coming, still with each thrust he made into her. Holly lost her grip on the pillow and crashed her head down. Steven let go of her hair, still holding her hip while he continued to pump his cock into the beautiful television presenter while she hit her orgasm.

"OHHHHHHH, FUCK!! OHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Holly's voice loudly screamed out while she felt her climax come. At the same time her body shook and her toes curled up while Steven slowed down just a little bit, still pumping his thick shaft into that lovely pussy. He took a deep breath, feeling her juices coat his rod while streams began to trail from her clit and down her thighs. Her knees pushed into the bed, arching her ass up since she had lost her balance at this point. When he finally came to a stop from pounding into her loving cup, Steven's view was stuck on her huge ass. It was simply begging for attention as he moved both his hands to softly caress it. Holly on the other hand had noticed that he did not cum with her, thus she knew that he still had energy left.

"Ohhhhhh, god. That felt so fucking good, you fucked me good Mr. Steven."

"Better stop calling me that, baby! You're gonna get me so used to it, I'll wish Emily would call me by that nickname."

Any other time, she would have giggled at his comment. Holly was still catching her breath apart from the hard release of her orgasm she had just felt. Steven slipped his rod from her pussy, shoving the thick meat between the crack of her ass cheeks while teasing her. Holly moaned, knowing exactly what he was about to do.

"Mmmmmm I bet you wanna fuck my ass now, don't you?"

He didn't say a word. All she could hear was a deep breath from his voice while he moved both hands to her cheeks and began to push his hard cock into her tight dark hole. Holly gasped her breath, feeling him inch in slowly. She was still recovering herself from the climax she had experienced just a minute earlier and he already was pushing his hard meat into her ass. She arched her ass up further, remaining in this position with her face on the pillow. Steven groaned.

"I just knew you had a beautiful ass tucked in that dress."

A smirk ran over her lips. He couldn't see it, but Holly didn't care. She loved it when a man could fuck her like this and still want more from her voluptuous body. Steven reared his hand back and slapped her ass while he began to thrust his hips forward and slide his cock in and out of her ass at a fast pace. Holly moaned, her voice raising once more.

"Ohhhhhh, OHHHHHHH, YEAH!! THAT'S IT!! FUCK THAT ASS! PUMP MY ASS WITH THAT BIG FUCKING LATIN COCK!!"

From hearing her voice raised, Steven slapped her ass again like he always did. His eyes narrowed in, focusing on watching his thick rod push in and out of her tight ass. Holly leaned her head up, her hair a complete mess thanks to the grip of his hand from earlier. He was so close to blowing his load but he didn't want this pleasure to end. Holly made him feel as if he were young again, still able to fuck like an animal that he did once upon a time. She moaned with each thrust of his cock in her ass until the man finally groaned. The time was coming and he knew he had to stop. Sliding his cock out of her ass, Steven spanked her left cheek to get her attention.

"Oh, fuck! I'm gonna cum baby! Turn around, I want to see your face!"

After he took a few steps back on the bed, Holly leaned up and began to turn around. She knew what he was going to do, it was so easy to guess that he wanted to bust that nut all over her face. As she moved, he reached down and grabbed her hair, snatching it up as he pulled her forward. Holding her hair in his left hand, he forced her face to look up at him while he stroked his cock with his right hand. Holly was out of breath, breathing heavily as she looked at him and smiled.