Big Booty Bitches Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From holding the young man's hand, Nicki led Antonio throughout the yacht's private rooms finding her own bedroom far away from where the party had started. The man she left alone in the room didn't offer much of a protest as she left him there to jack off by himself. Antonio was her chosen man for the night, only he would be the luckiest of any man at this party. The bedroom was cabin was small, decorated in hard wood panels and a soft floor. Once they were alone together, Nicki pushed her thick body up against the young man. She wanted to see his eyes enlarge as he starred down into the massive cleavage of her fat tits tucked in the small shirt she wore. He moaned feeling them up against his chest, causing the rapper to tease him.

"Yeah, you like that, don't you boy!? Can't keep your eyes off my fat fucking tits or my big ass!"

Before he could respond, she pushed her puffy lips to his and kissed him softly. Antonio finally responded by wrapping his arms around her. A moan was heard from her lovely voice as the kiss sank into a deeper one. His hands roamed her beautiful black body, Nicki could've easily guessed that he would use his hands to sink them down and grip her fat thick ass cheeks, and he did just that. Upon breaking the kiss, she gritted her teeth and moaned before yelling at him.

"Yeah, just like that! Squeeze my big fat fucking ass! You want it, don't you Antonio!? You got a real big ass bitch tonight!!"

"I'm pretty fucking lucky, god your ass feels amazing!!"

She rolled her eyes, gigging at him. He squeezed her ass one last time before moving his hands away. Nicki responded to him in a smug tone.

"You ain't seen shit yet. I know you got a big dick hard as a fucking rock and ready for me, don't you?"

"Yes!! You have no idea how fucking hard I am after watching you dance for an hour!"

Nicki reached her hand down, grabbing the bulge in his pants to rub her fingers over it. Antonio watched as she stepped back and then moved her hands to pull the little shirt out from over her head. Her long dark hair waved around as her lovely huge breasts popped free. Nicki then grabbed his hands, forcing him to roam them over her smooth black tits. The young man moaned before squeezing them, feeling her nipples harden under the palms of his hands. Nicki moved her hands to the back of his neck, pushing his head to smother him with her large breasts.

"Suck on these fat titties! You want 'em, don't you boy?"

Her large boobs smacked over his face repeatedly. Antonio pushed his mouth together and began to slobber over her breasts, doing the 'motorboat' notion as it was called. Nicki giggled feeling him suck and lick on her tits while his mouth created numerous noises. Finally, after a few minutes, Nicki had enough of it and stepped back. Antonio looked back at her and then watched as she gave him a curious grin and sank down to her knees. Crossing her knees, that juicy large booty sat on the floor. Nicki pulled at the front of his pants, forcing the buttons to pluck apart. Antonio just stood there, watching as the beautiful thick woman pushed his pants and underwear down, forcing his hard Latin cock to spring free towards her. Nicki wrapped her black hand around the shaft, stroking it as she looked in his eyes.

She expected him to utter words, but he didn't. Antonio just focused on watching her hand move up and down over his hard meat. Since he didn't speak, Nicki didn't waste anymore time parting her lips and sliding them around the head of his cock. She moved her hand down to the base as she began to slowly suck on his big dick. Her lips loudly slobbered and sucked on his rod. Nicki began to work her mouth up and down, bobbing her head as strings of saliva dripped from his rod. Antonio moaned loudly, trying not to think about blowing his load. A bead of sweat dripped from his eye brow, all the teasing and anticipation of her dancing was enough to make him almost go crazy, but at last it paid off. He continued to moan as she sucked on his cock. Nicki eventually came up, making a loud pop noise before spitting on his rod. A saliva string dangled from her upper lip back to his dick, she teased him while stroking his cock with her little hand.

"You like getting your fucking dick sucked by a bitch with a fat ass?"

"Fuck yeah!!"

"You ain't seen nothing yet. I got something that's really gonna blow your fucking mind."

"Oh yeah, like what Nicki?"

"Like this!!"

She let go of his cock and quickly grabbed her large breasts, pushing them up and trapping his long shaft between them. Antonio realized that she was about to fuck him with her fat tits, he reacted by thrusting his hips forward and pumping his cock back and forth between them. Nicki laughed at this new found enthusiasm. She could tell that he was a 'breast man', as she would say. With a giggle, she teased him with her words.

"Ohhh yeah, look at that! There you go, fuck those fat fucking tits!! Yeah, FUCK 'EM ANTONIO!!"

Still giggling, she watched his eyes and the pleasure over his face. The young man moaned, and finally she looked down to watch his hard dick pumping between her big tits. Nicki wasn't going to deprive him of this pleasure. The excitement he received was just enough to tell her how badly he wanted it. Over and over, the head of his cock would poke between the folds of her large black tits. Nicki used her tongue to lap over the head, licking it each time it thrust up.

******************

The sound of moans and kissing was heard in the office between Steven and Emily. After allowing her to ride his cock in one position, they moved to do it doggy style with Emily pushing herself on all fours. They reached their climax together, enjoying the feeling of the first orgasm of the night and then sharing a passionate kiss. After he kissed her lips, Steven leaned up and stood behind Emily. She remained on her hands and knees, sticking her lovely beautiful ass out for him for some attention.

"Fuck my ass, Steven!! You always were the best at that, do it one last time!!"

"Yes baby, just for you. I'm gonna miss this ass so much."

His hand reached back and slapped the right cheek of her wonderful firm ass. By her request, he spread her cheeks with his hands and then guided his hard rod to her little dark hole. A few seconds later, Emily gasped her breath while feeling his cock slide right into her nice juicy ass. Steven moved his hands to the small of her back, gripping the sides of her frame while he thrust his hips and fucked her ass.

"Ohhh, yeah, just like that..."

Her voice called to him in a whispering tone. Emily turned to look over her shoulder. Watching as his hips moved forward and feeling his cock pound into her ass. Her long brunette hair waved around a bit, just as she gasped and moaned. By now, Steven was pumping his rod in and out of her sweet ass with a good fast pace. He grunted, moaning before he called out to her.

"Your ass is so amazing, remember that!"

"I will, yes YES YES!! FUCK MY ASS!! OHHHHH, GOD!!"

"Ohhhhh, yeah! This ass is glorious!!"

Over and over, he bucked his hips forward and back sliding his cock in and out of her lovely ass. If it weren't for the pleasure she felt, she would've smiled hearing his compliment of her ass being 'glorious'. Emily closed her eyes to embrace the moment, enjoying every moment as she felt every last inch of his cock sliding into her ass back and forth. She was going to miss this, as a man he knew exactly how to handle her back door hole better than most.

******************

"MMM-GWAK-GWAH-GWAK-KWAH-KWAH-GAH."

The sound heard in the room was Nicki slobbering loudly over Antonio's cock. She pushed her mouth down all the way, proving that she had deep throat skills. A thick string of saliva dripped from his dick down to the floor. By now, he had moved to sitting on the edge of the bed. His lower lip hung low, trying desperately to catch his breath. Nicki had titty fucked and sucked him until he busted his nut. The fat ass Hip Hop queen swallowed his load minutes earlier, proving that she truly had him by the balls and was in complete control. Satisfying herself with the taste of his rod, it was soon that she would truly fuck him out of his mind. Finally releasing his cock from her mouth, she made a pop noise and came up looking into his eyes with her teeth gritted.

"Get back on the bed for me, I'm about to fuck you!!"

She was in complete commanding control of the young man. Antonio obeyed her words, sliding himself back on the bed. After she had made him cum, she took his shoes off to allow his pants and underwear to become a clothes pile on the floor. He threw his shirt off, making his completely naked before her. Nicki then climbed up on the bed, sliding her little black shorts down to reveal that she wore solely a pink g-string underneath. It got lost between the crack of her massive ass, but was easy for her to slide down and kick off her body with the shorts. The only thing on her body now was the pair of heels. She climbed over Antonio's body, towering beyond him as she grabbed his saliva covered shaft and held it up. After straddling him, Nicki sank her knees down into the bed and then took his shaft into her sweet soaked pussy.

"Ohhhh, man!!"

"Ohhhh man, ohhh yeah!! I ride it like a fucking boss bitch!!"

Antonio moaned, calling out to her before she mocked him with her words. Nicki took full charge, pounding herself up and down on him. Her huge ass bounced over his balls as she fucked him, forcing his cock to thrust into her pussy back and forth. The bed began to shake back and forth, slamming up against the wall in rhythm with her huge breasts bouncing up and down. All he could do was lay there watching as Nicki fucked him. The tightness of her pussy and each downward thrust made him moan. Her hands pushed over his stomach, holding him down as she rocked the bed back and forth against the wall with her thrusts.

"OHHHHH, YEAH!! YOU LIKE THIS, NAUGHTY? YOU'RE GETTING FUCKED BY A REAL FAT ASS BITCH TONIGHT!!"

"Ohhhh, god yeah! YEAH, FUCK ME NICKI!!"

"THAT'S RIGHT, GET LOUDER!"

Ba-Bang. Ba-Bang. Ba-Bang. Ba-Bang. The frame of the bed continued to clank against the wall, causing the loud banging sound to echo through out the room. Antonio closed his eyes, crying out as he moaned. Nicki wasn't going to stop pumping herself down until his cock forced her into an orgasm. It was only fair after she made him blow his load with her breast and mouth. Over and over, the sound of the bed beating up against the wall drowned out the young man's moans, but nothing could contain the pitch of her voice rising.

"OHHHH, YEAH!! I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM!! YOU LIKE THAT!? YOU WANT THIS FAT ASS BITCH TO CUM ALL OVER THAT BIG FUCKING DICK OF YOURS!?"

"Yes, yes!! Cum for me, Nicki!"

"OHHHHHHH, SHIT!!!"

She groaned out, coming to a complete halt as his cock remained pushed into her sweet pussy. Antonio's eyes popped wide open as he felt her hot juices flooding his cock from within her pussy. She took a few minutes, enjoying the sensation running through her body and catching her breath. Once she had caught her breath, she moved off him, releasing his cock from her pussy as it thumped down against his chest. Nicki only hoped after this that he still had the energy to pound her thick fat booty. As she moved off the bed, she reached for his hand to pull him. Antonio sat up, looking back at Nicki before she spoke.

"We ain't finished yet."

"Oh no I want to-"

"Fuck my ass? I'm asking you to do it, right fucking now."

With authority, her voice rumbled and she curved her lips into a smug grin. Even if she would be in the position, it was still made obvious that Nicki was in complete control of him. Moving from the bed, she planted her hands down into the front over the sheets and pushed her ass out. He was slow moving off the bed, so he needed a bit of encouragement.

"Get your fucking ass up and behind me now! Don't be a lazy mother fucker! This ass ain't gonna fuck itself!"

"Yeah, I'm on it!"

A verbal response like that was enough to inform Nicki that she truly did own the young man. She could have turned herself into a dominate woman, if only she didn't desire to have her fat ass pounded with his big dick. Antonio found it sexy that she called him a 'mother fucker' like it was nothing. He quickly made his way around behind her, only to stand there in shock at her round plump ass. Despite the fact he witnessed her 'twerking' it multiple times tonight, it was still a sight to behold in amazement. A sigh was heard from her before barking out another order.

"The fuck are you waiting for back there!? Come on, fuck my ass! Don't just stare at it!!"

"Call me a mother fucker again, please."

"Please!? You said please for me to call you a mother fucker!?"

He reared his left hand back and slapped her ass, witnessing her firm skin shake and rumble. Nicki moaned from his striking hand.

"Yeah, spank it you mother fucker! Just like that!! Fuck that ass and spank it, mother fucker!!"

A big smile curved past Antonio's lips. He couldn't help it, it was something so sexy about her calling him a 'mother fucker' like this. Nicki was a true professional at the art of dirty talk. His hands spread her smooth, large black ass cheeks before using his left hand to guide his cock between them and inside. Her ass was so large he immediately began to wonder if his cock would get lost between the fold of those cheeks. It took a few moments, but he eventually found her back door hole and pushed his cock in. Nicki gasped her breath, feeling it slide inside of her. She then roared loudly, begging him to ram her ass.

"Yeah, there you go! Ram it, FUCK MY ASS YOU MOTHER FUCKER!! RAM IT HARD!!"

Her voice screaming at him was enough to push him into over drive. Antonio pushed his hands down on her thick ass cheeks. Nicki helped him by reaching her hands back and spreading them further, allowing him to slam his cock back and forth into her ass at a harder and much faster pace. This is exactly how she preferred her thick fat ass to be fucked. She loved it when a man pounded her hard, letting her know just how desirable her most famous asset of her body truly was.

"YEAH, JUST LIKE THAT MOTHA FUCKA! HARDER, HARDER!! FUCK MY ASS, MOTHER FUCKER!!"

Again, she continued to call him a 'mother fucker' just as much as he loved. Maybe it was because Antonio had listened to her music and loved hearing her say those words. The sound of her voice calling him that made this event steaming hot, better than before. He gritted his teeth, grunting as his ass continued to pump in and out of her ass. Nicki continued to yell at him in her filthy language.

"JUST LIKE THAT, YEAH!! YOU FUCK THAT ASS, YOU DIRTY MOTHER FUCKER!! I SPENT ALL FUCKING NIGHT GRINDING AND TWERKING IT BEGGING FOR YOU! FUCK MY ASS, MOTHER FUCKER!!"

His balls slapped on the underside of her ass repeatedly. Antonio grunted, unable to think of words to scream back at her. He moaned, yet she drowned him out in her moans and continuously screaming dirty words back at him. He was so close, ready to bust his second nut for the night.

"COME ON, FUCK MY ASS MOTHER FUCKER!! YEAH, THIS IS HOW I LIKE IT!!"

"Ohhhh, fuck Nicki! FUCK!! I'M GONNA CUM!!"

"FUCKING DO IT, MOTHER FUCKER! I WANT YOU TO CUM ALL OVER MY FUCKING ASS, HOW ABOUT THAT!?"

Hearing her request, he quickly pulled his rod from her ass and went to stroking it in his hand. Nicki moved her hands away from her cheeks, roaming her arms over the sheets of the bed. She propped her head up using her hand under her chin. Closing her eyes, she moaned and continued to tease him with her choice of naughty words.

"Mmmmmmmm, yeah. That's right, stroke your big fucking dick. I want you to shoot that hot ass cum on my big fat fucking ass. Do it, mother fucker!"

"I'm almost ready, Nicki! Almost!!"

"Almost!? Come on, stroke that cock faster. FASTER! I want to feel that hot load on my ass, come on mother fucker, you can do it! You can do it, mmmmmm!!"

"Ohhhh god, here it is! FUCK!!"

Antonio screamed as his cock exploded from the touch of his hand. A thick string of cum shot up her beautiful black skin, coating her left ass cheeks. A moan gasped from Nicki's voice, almost as if she sounded victorious. Another thick string of cum shot up the small of her back and streaking down her right cheek.

"Mmmmmmm, that's what I wanted right there. God, that feels so fucking hot. A sexy mother fucker like you shooting hot sticky cum all over my fat ass. Mmmmm, yeah."

Another wad shot over her left cheek, just before thick drops of cum coated her right cheek. He tried so hard to drench her ass equally, but couldn't quite aim his cock properly. More strings of cum shot on her left side than her right, with a bit of it streaking up her back. Nicki moaned again, as she didn't feel another drop of his hot seed pouring over her back, so she figured he was finished. She turned her head to look over her shoulder and grinned at him.

"That was fun. I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did, mother fucker."

She winked at him. A small gesture to let him know she didn't forget how much he loved being called that.

******************

A moan was heard before Emily wiped the sweat from her forehead with her hand. At this point, she and Steven had been fucking for over almost two hours in his office. For what would be the last time they enjoyed each other's bodies in a relationship, they both made sure to push it to the limit for this one last time. Just seconds ago, Emily had forced him to cum with her mouth. Draining and swallowing his seed only after he spent a while fucking her ass and pussy. Steven was almost nearly exhausted, but still wanted to go one more round. Emily sat up on her knees, stroking his cock with her right hand. Her eyes looked up at him before speaking.

"Are you getting tired?"

"Yeah, but I don't wanna stop."

She giggled, still stroking his cock while she responded.

"I know, neither do I."

Glancing back down at his cock, Emily kissed the head.

"God, I'm gonna miss you so much. All the naughty things we did together."

"Let's do one more naughty thing together, shall we?"

"Oh yeah, what you like you to do?"

Steven smirked while gazing down at her.

"Fuck me with your titties, one last time please?"

Emily laughed while reaching her arm to cup her breasts and hold them up. It was funny to hear him request her tits with a 'please'.

"I've been waiting to do that all night! Tell me you're gonna miss my tits."

"Ohhhhhhh, baby. Your titties are what I'll be missing the most."

Another giggle erupted from her soft voice. Emily gripped her breasts, holding them apart and allowing him to slide his cock right between them. She squeezed her boobs over his fat shaft, looking down at it before spitting on the head. Steven began to slowly thrust his hips back and forth, fucking her tits with his cock. Emily watched as his cock would disappear between the folds of her huge tits before the head popped back up. Emily remained on her knees, moaning as his cock continued to slowly thrust between her tits. She glanced up, looking in his eyes before dropping her lower lip and moaning.

Steven reached his hand down and gently ran it through her hair while still bucking his hips and driving his cock between her tits. She was so beautiful, with that smile like an angel. As Emily moaned, he leaned down as best he could and tried to kiss her. She raised her neck and pushed her lips to his while still keeping her breasts squeezed together while his cock pumped between them. It was moments like this that she truly would miss forever with him. There was something about Steven as a man, his touch truly made him stick out from others. Still, his cock thrust between her boobs while they sucked on each other's lips and traded kisses. Only a few seconds later, Steven finally stopped and made last thrust between her boobs. She knew what was about to happen, pushing her lips away from his.