Big Booty Bitches Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold your tits up, baby! I wanna fuck 'em!"

"Oh yeah, you wanna fuck these titties, Steven?"

Vida teased him as she reached down and held her large breasts up. Once they were pulled apart, Steven guided his saliva soaked shaft right between then. A string of spit dripped from the left corner of her mouth, but Vida wasn't bothered by it whatsoever. She squeezed her breasts around his cock and then leaned up to look into his eyes as she felt him buck his hips and thrust his rod between her tits.

"Mmmmm, yeah! Go on, fuck those titties! I know you always like to fuck 'em, baby! Fuck 'em hard, yeah!!"

She remained looking down, only to watch the head of his cock poking up with each thrust he made between her tits. Steven continued to move his hips back and forth, forcing his cock to pump between her huge breasts. Over and over, Steven couldn't stop himself. Vida opened her mouth and leaned down to lick her tongue across the head each time it pumped up. He began to slow down, giving Vida the notice that he was probably about to blow his load. She knew him all too well after several years. If there was one man Vida could predict in the bedroom, it was Steven. She looked up into his eyes and smirked.

"You're gonna cum soon, aren't you?"

He sighed while finally coming to a stop from his motions.

"Not unless you want it all over you. If I cum right now, I'm going to blast your fucking face, baby!"

Vida shook her head.

"Ohhhh, save it! I'd rather you shoot that hot fucking load all over my ass instead of my face!"

She let go of her tits and freed his cock from the fleshy prison of her firm skin. He didn't have to say anything, Vida assumed control for now. She stood up from her knees and reached down to grab his cock, pulling him towards her as she walked to the bed. Steven pulled at her arm to force her to turn around. He moved in, pushing his lips to hers for a soft kiss. Now he was going to take control, he called out to her with his request.

"I want to fuck you hard, baby. Get up on the bed and stretch those beautiful legs up on my shoulders."

"Mmmmm, I like the sound of that."

Vida bit her lower lip and let go of his cock. To comply with his request, she lay down on the bed, moving into position where she could arch her legs up on his shoulders. Steven watched as her strong legs stretched with ease up to his shoulders. He looked at one of the tattoos on her ankles before glancing back down at her nude front. His favorite tattoo was the one of the little devil in a diaper holding a pitch fork above her right hip. He always smiled when looking at it. His hands moved to hold her legs as he thrust forward to pump his cock into her pussy. Vida looked into his eyes, running her hands up to her breasts as Steven began to thrust into her.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! That's it, come on! Come on, fuck me! Fuck me, Steven!!"

He let out a heavy sigh as he began to buck his hips, driving his cock deeper into her pussy with each thrust. Steven knew just how to properly fuck Vida. She was the type of woman who always demanded that he fuck her hard and fast. If he didn't have the strength to deliver this pleasure for her, she would've preferred to dominate a man instead.

"Mmmmmm!! That's it, come on! FUCK ME!! YEAH, FUCK ME HARDER!! HARDER!!"

From her own screams, Steven began to thrust harder into her. His cock pumped into her deeper, as far as he could reach as he bucked his hips to send his rod into her over and over. Vida's breasts began to bounce freely as she did not grip them tightly enough to contain. She closed her eyes and moaned out. This was how she liked it, he never disappointed once he began to pound his cock into her clit.

"YES, YES, YESSSSS!! THAT'S IT, JUST LIKE THAT! DON'T FUCKING STOP, YEAH!! FUCK ME!!"

Steven had no plans of stopping yet, but he thought of a different position where he could spank her ass. Over and over, he bucked his hips and pounded into her. His grip over her left leg tightened, as her legs moved a bit with each hard thrust he sent into her. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore. The urge to switch positions had come to him. He stepped back, pulling his cock from her pussy and letting go of her legs. He called out to her loudly.

"Get up, baby! Come on, turn around for me!!"

When Vida didn't move quick enough for him, Steven reached down and snatched her up by the hair. She cried out playfully as he pulled her hair, forcing her up and on her knees.

"Up! On all fours, now!"

He let go of her hair once she turned around. Vida sank her knees down, leaning over as she stretched her arms over the bed. Steven climbed atop the bed, moving towards her body as she was bent over exposing her thick juicy ass to him. He reared his left hand back and spanked her ass hard. The smack echoed across the room. Vida became worried he was going to neglect her climax to fuck her ass.

"Steven, please! Fuck the shit outta me, you can fuck my ass after your done! I need to cum so fucking bad, you just don't know!"

Rearing his left hand back, he spanked her ass again. Vida looked over her shoulder just to make sure he was sliding his cock back into her pussy. Steven groaned and reared his hand back while he felt the warmth of her pussy surrounding his dick as he pumped back into her.

"Mmmmm, yeah! I was about to say, if you didn't keep fucking me, I was gonna be-"

Spank! Steven's left hand smacked across the left cheek of her ass.

"I'm gonna make you squirt, so chill the fuck out baby!!"

She giggled before her voice faded into moans. Vida loved to tease him with her sassy words. Other men would often get aggressive and call her a bitch, but never Steven. As he began to thrust into her harder, the sound of his balls smacking up against her ass was heard loudly. Steven watched as her ass cheeks rippled and shook with each hard thrust he sent into her pussy.

"This is how you wanted it, baby? Like this!?"

Like before, he reared his left hand back and slapped her ass. Vida cried out.

"Yes, YES! JUST LIKE THAT! FUCK ME, STEVEN!! MAKE ME CUM, OHHHHH GOD!!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of his balls slapping up against her ass could be heard. Steven reared his hand back again, still thrusting his hips to pump his cock back and forth out of her pussy. She was so close to finally reaching her climax, Vida closed her eyes and began to cry out to him. Just then, Steven was prepared to strike his hand down over her ass if she dared to speak.

"MAKE ME-"

Spank!

"FUCKING CUM!!"

Spank! Spank! Spank! Steven brought his hand down over her thick ass over and over until his palm began to sting. Still bucking his hips to thrust into her pussy, he shook his hand out while crying out.

"Ohhh, fuck!!"

Any other time, Vida would've teased him for spanking her so hard to make his own hand hurt, but right now she couldn't focus on that. True to his word, Steven was going to make her squirt and in the coming seconds, she couldn't hold back. Leaning her head down over the bed, Vida bit her lower lip before crying out as her climax was successfully reached now.

"YESSSSSSS, OH MY FUCKING GOD!! OHHHHH, YEAH!!"

Steven let out a deep sigh as he felt her juices gushing over his cock. He made one final thrust into her pussy before began to slowly ease his way out. His right hand moved across the bed, clutching at one of the pillows as he moved his left hand to grab his cock. Just the reason he wanted her in a doggy style position, Steven couldn't wait to slide his cock between the cheeks of her juicy phat ass and find her dark hole. She leaned her head up and opened her eyes to moan while feeling the head of his shaft poke into her tight little hole.

"Ohhhhhh...Mmmmm, are you gonna fuck me in the ass, Steven? Ohhhh, yeah do it! Go on, fuck my ass!"

Bucking his hips like before, Steven groaned as he slammed his cock into her ass. He wasted no time picking up speed, thrusting his rod back and forth into her ass. He moved his left hand to push down over the small of her back, watching as her thick ass cheeks clapped and shook with each hard thrust he sent into her ass. A red mark developed over her left cheek from the many licks of spanking he had given her. Groaning in pleasure, Steven called out to her.

"God, this ass is so fucking amazing! Ohhhh, fuck!!"

"Yeah, MY ass is the best! Tell me, baby! Tell me that I've got the best ass in the world!!"

"You fucking do! Ohhhh, yeah!! This ass is the best!!"

Over and over, Steven rammed his cock back and forth into her thick supreme ass. He had planned all along to finish himself off by pounding her ass. Vida raised her hands on the bed, sinking her palms down as she felt him thrust into her each time. She decided to tease him further, screaming at him.

"FUCK ME ASS, YEAH!! YOU'RE FUCKING THE BEST!! KEEP POUNDING ME! JUST LIKE THAT!!"

She knew he wasn't going to be able to maintain without blowing his load soon. Taking one final deep thrust, Steven pulled his cock from her ass and began to stroke it with his left hand. Vida was fully aware what was about to happen, as she had already teased him about shooting his hot load all over her ass. She began to move a bit, forcing her thick booty to shake and rumble. Her ass cheeks began to 'clap' from the small movements she made.

"Cum on my ass, Steven! Shoot that hot, sticky fucking load all over my ass! Come on, I want it!!"

"Here it is! OHHHH, FUCK!!"

Vida leaned up, looking over her right shoulder as she continued to shake her ass. Steven aimed his cock directly at her lovely round ass. All it took was a few strokes with his hand and he was shooting string after string of his white seed over her huge booty. She moaned, licking her lips as she felt the hot liquid substance striking her skin. A thick wad of cum dripped between the crack of her ass.

"Mmmmmmm, there you go! Make a big fucking mess out of the best ass in the world. MY ass, that is!!"

"I love you Vida!!"

Steven cried out, as he was out of breath after shooting his load all over her ass. Vida could feel the cum dripping from her ass, it was just enough to require her to wash up before bed. Steven leaned over, looking into her eyes as he smiled and leaned down to kiss her lips. He wanted to say something, but couldn't think of the right words. Vida sucked on his lower lip before turning the kiss into a blistering passionate one. He would never be able to escape this woman no matter what. Steven suddenly felt guilty for cheating on her last week with Jennifer. After such mind blowing hot sex, the feeling of guilt would definitely be sinking into his mind by the time he laid down to sleep next to her.

******************

2 DAYS LATER

A bright afternoon came throughout the day as Steven sat at the kitchen table in his home. The past two days with Vida had been a refreshment, but more than anything he felt guilty about cheating on her. While home, he caught on sleep for a bit as his old maid Bette was washing clothes about now. From the kitchen table, he sat in a black night shirt as he waited for his suit pants to be finished from washing. Tonight and tomorrow there would be much to do back at the club. Steven had received Antonio's note and spoke with him briefly about what they were going to do with the bartender that was obviously skimming the club money. The man went by the name of Henry Davis.

The time was coming that Steven wanted to teach Antonio the true dark side of the club business. So far, the young man had been exposed to the night life and indulging in wild times, but it was time to truly show him how to handle business through the means of intimidation. Steven had a reputation for brutality at times when it came to handling certain individuals who got in his way. Soon, Antonio would learn the importance of this practice for dealing with sleaze balls ripping off the club. Today, Steven was busy calling around town with his contacts. He had to check in with his brother Tony, just to make sure everything was going fine on his end. Tony wasn't very active with the club anymore, but Steven couldn't complain as he found it easier to handle without him there. For now, Steven had other things on his mind.

Jennifer Lopez remained fresh on his mind after the past few days spent with Vida. He felt guilty about cheating on her after the wonderful romance he spent with her. The affair with Jennifer was something else at the time, but now it seemed nothing would truly develop out of it. As he sat at the kitchen table, a laptop was opened up in front of his eyes. Steven began reading on the front page of a celebrity gossip website which featured a stop with Jennifer Lopez and her high profile relationship with Alex Rodriguez. Steven clicked on the article and scrolled down, witnessing a few photographs that had been shared on social media of the two. He sighed when looking over the pictures.

From that moment, he realized that he was better off with Vida. Steven sat back in the kitchen chair and folding his hands over the back of his head. Perhaps it was better to let the affair with Jennifer die on out, as it appeared that she was becoming serious with Alex in a relationship that was a media frenzy. Though his relationship in the past years with Vida had an ugly break up, Steven was beginning to believe they truly had a chance at this point. He felt even worse about thinking of moving on from her after seeing the photos online of Jennifer. Steven shut the laptop and silently moved his mind back to the business at hand. Vida was right anyway, as he knew, she was among 'the best' as she liked to call herself.

******************

Across town, Vida had her eyes set on a new conquest for an affair with a young man. Memories shifted in her mind, as now it was over a year since the one time she sought out Steven's son Jacob and had an affair playing the older woman to a younger man. Antonio was on her radar and he wouldn't be fading out any time soon. Vida had took a liking to the young man, all due to the photograph that she made Steven take for her of his affair with Khloe Kardashian. The photo contained the Kardashian woman with a face covered in cum, kissing Steven's cock while another large rod was near her face. Vida knew just from that picture as proof, Steven's nephew had quite the size packing.

She asked Steven a few questions about him in passing before. Vida remembered the conversation they had together, how he had told her Antonio was like a son to him. With some digging for information, she discovered that he was twenty-one years old. Vida found this to be quite funny, since she was forty-three and this made the young man half her age. Either way, he wasn't going to disappear from her radar any time soon. She wanted to seduce this young man and see if he could live up to his uncle in the bedroom. With a chance to take, Vida spent the afternoon driving out to the club where she knew Antonio would be. It was almost 12 P.M. which she knew was the lunch break for the offices, as Steven had told her a while back.

Parking her car outside the club, Vida figured she would wait to catch Antonio walking outside. If she went into the club, she ran the risk of someone catching her speaking to the young man. She knew better than to do something like that. In the driver's seat of her car, Vida wore a large pair of dark sunglasses over her eyes. A white tank top under a blue denim jacket and tight black pants to hug every curve of her luscious Cuban body. Underneath her clothes was something better, as her body was tucked into a small bikini. She didn't have to wait long until she spotted Antonio. He walked out of the club with a black suit jacket hanging over his shoulder and wearing a light green neon shirt with white pants. Vida couldn't help but think to herself the fact he dressed so alike to Steven. She got out of her car, slamming the door as her heels began to click and clack over the pavement as she approached Antonio.

"Hey there!"

The young man stopped as he watched Vida approach him. She walked slow, swaying her hips a bit while pushing her sunglasses up to her hair so she could look at him with her eyes. A smirk appeared over her face while Antonio looked dumbfounded starring into her beauty.

"Hi, you're Vida right?"

She nodded her head to his question.

"Yeah, it's me. You're going out for lunch right now?"

"Actually, no. I'm taking the next few hours off. I'll be back tonight, are you looking for Steven?"

His reply played into Vida's plan even better. She gave him a smirk while shaking her head.

"No, Steven is busy today. I thought I'd ask you out, I'd like to get to know you better."

"You want to get to know me better?"

Such a silly reply from him. Vida could see from the confused look over his face that she sent the young man's mind into a wrap. Nodding her head, she offered her hand to him. Even if he said no, she wasn't letting him get away easily.

"Yeah, come on! I'll take you out to a pool and we can go swimming.

"But I don't have my swim trunks with me."

"That's fine, then. You can watch me swim instead. Come on, we've got a beautiful day to enjoy."

She pulled at his arm, forcing him to walk with her to the car. Her response displayed such vanity, but Antonio didn't say a word at all. She let go of his arm when he proceeded to walk to the passenger side of her car. Vida thought to herself that he was going to be an easy young man for her to sink her claws into. So far, he didn't display much of a resistance whatsoever. Once the clothes came off and he would see her beautiful body in a bikini, Vida was confident he would be unable to say no to her. Once they were in the car, she took off from the parking lot of the Disco Fever club and began to drive him out to South Beach where she had a condo with a swimming pool rented out.

******************

2 HOURS LATER

The sun poured on heat waves from high above in the clear blue sky. Yellow and pink umbrellas offered a bit of shade from the sun as the white marble floor outside the swimming pool was hot. Vida had taken Antonio back to her condo, a place that Steven had yet to learn that she had rented out. The building had an upstairs which led outside to a large swimming pool and a balcony. She planned to reveal the place to Steven later in the week, but for now it would be the first place that she took her chances with his nephew. Before they arrived, she took him out to eat for lunch and now they were on the balcony of the luxurious condo home. Antonio left his jacket inside and had removed his shoes and socks, sitting outside on a fold out chair as he enjoyed a drink in the shade.

Vida had stripped inside and returned to the brightness outdoors with a yellow beach towel wrapped around her body. She stomped her bare feet forward, stepping near Antonio's seat as she began to pull the towel undone. Her back was turned to him as the towel fell, revealing her Cuban body in a white bikini. Antonio's eyes looked at her back before glancing down at her huge thick ass tucked in the small bikini thong. He suddenly realized just why his uncle was dating this woman after all. Vida stomped away, heading towards the rail of the pool as she grabbed the metal pole and began to step into the water. She turned and looked at him from over her shoulder before calling out.

"Are you sure you don't wanna go for a swim, Antonio? The water is nice and cold."

"No, I'm fine. I don't want to get these clothes soaking wet."

"I see, well you can enjoy watching me. But you could always just swim naked, dear..."

She gave him a wink while sinking her feet lower into the water. Splashing was heard as Vida climbed into the pool and began to swim around. Antonio had a lot to think about with the reason this woman had brought him here. With her choice of words, he knew that she didn't drag him out here alone just for a social visit. He sat back in his chair, listening to her swim. The wind began to blow, rusting the palm trees from outside the condo home. After a minute of sitting there to himself, Antonio sighed and got up from the chair. He stood near the swimming pool, watching as Vida moved through the clear water. She turned and smiled at him, looking up as she moved into the water so he could see her heavy cleavage in the bikini top. It was time to tease this young man until he couldn't take it anymore.