Big Booty Bitches Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you come to watch me?"

"Yeah, I wanted to ask you something Vida."

"Oh, you did? What's on your mind then?"

She moved forward in the swimming pool before falling back and rotating her arms backwards, pushing her tanned body in full display to his eyes. Vida floated a bit on the water while Antonio began to speak.

"Why did you bring me out here? I don't understand. Here you are flirting with me, but you're my uncle's girlfriend."

Vida giggled, flashing a smile as she moved forward again. She threw her hands up and began to swim hard towards the edge of the pool where he stood. She wanted to look in his eyes before answering him. She came to a stop and looked up at him to speak.

"I decided to take a chance today, that's all. You've gotta take chances in life, or you'll end up missing out on them. That's what I did when i seen you today, Antonio."

The look in his eyes was of utter confusion. Vida was beginning to read this young man by his facial expressions. She assumed he could be easy meat so far. Finally, after a minute he replied back to her while blushing.

"What kind of chance do mean?"

Vida rolled her eyes and giggled at him.

"I think you know what kind of chance I'm taking, big boy."

Swimming away from him, she moved to the rail and decided to climb up. Since she did not go underwater, her hair was not entirely wet. Beads of water dripped from her voluptuous thick body. Antonio walked a bit towards her, but Vida turned to him and smirked. He was gazing right into the heavy cleavage of her large breasts. She looked down and could see a bit of en erection rising in his pants. This was indeed going to be easy. Vida teased him again with soft words.

"Do you often take chances like this?"

"I don't know, really. I shouldn't even be here and you know that."

He let out a sigh after replying. Vida knew from this response and the way he looked away from her, he was nervous. This was the type of young man she could dominate, the opposite from how Steven was. Stomping her feet around him, she turned to look into his eyes and moved inches closer to his body.

"Let me ask you something clearer then, since you seem to have a hard time making decisions. Are you gonna take a chance to fuck me today?"

Her eyes glanced down, viewing the erection that grew in his pants from her words. Vida chuckled, deciding to push him even further to see his reaction. It would be from here how she determined this event would go. Looking back into his eyes, she spoke in a seductive voice to encourage him.

"Or maybe you're gonna be a little pussy about it and let the opportunity go, hmmmm?"

Antonio gasped and looked back at her shocked. From this expression, Vida immediately smirked. She ran her hand up to grip his shirt hard, pulling him forward to her. She wanted to see if he would kiss her with the force she implied of pulling at his shirt. Antonio pushed his lips to hers and kissed her softly. Vida wrapped her right arm around his neck, pulling the kiss into a passionate one as she used her left hand to reach down and squeeze the fat bulge in his pants. She moaned into his mouth before pulling away from the kiss. Vida looked into his eyes and then spoke to him in a commanding voice.

"You want some of this, don't you?"

When he nodded his head, she wasn't pleased that he didn't reply back. She gripped his shirt harder, pulling at it.

"Don't you!?"

"Yes, I do! You are so fucking hot and I can't take it anymore!!"

"Good, now that's what I wanted to hear. Now get on your fucking knees and eat my clit! Make yourself useful, Antonio!"

She was in complete control now. Vida was going to dominate this handsome young man for every minute he was worth. True to her suspicions, he couldn't resist her alluring beauty. When Antonio began to lower himself down to her knees, she reached her right hand down and gripped his short brown hair and yelled.

"Move fucking faster!! Don't fuck around making me wait, I'm wet and I need to feel your tongue inside me!"

Antonio worked frantically, pulling at the strings of her thong to free her smooth entrance. As it fell to the white floor under him, he saw her juicy wet clit begging for attention. Vida didn't wait, she planted her feet down into the floor and shoved his head forward. Like a good boy, he embedded his mouth to her dripping wet pussy and began to slither his tongue into her. Vida was pleased.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah! There you go! Lick that fucking clit!!"

She tightened her grip of his hair, digging her fingernails down into his hair while shoving his head further between her thighs. Vida had usually been on the other side of men aggressively fucking her mouth, so she enjoyed to be the dominant one when she had the opportunity with a young man like this. Antonio was proving to be quite easy. She knew he wasn't the type of young man who would snatch her by the hair, fuck her mouth and the shoot a hot load all over her face. His uncle was that kind of man who liked being in control, but so far Antonio was proving to be completely different. He didn't even utter a word in protest before becoming a submissive fuck toy for her. Now Vida was enjoying feeling his tongue slither back and forth into her clit.

"Mmmmm, yeah! Go on, keep licking me! You're gonna make me fucking cum and you're gonna swallow it down too!!"

Still gripping his hair, Vida shoved his mouth further into her clit as she felt her climax approaching soon. Antonio seemed to work at a faster pace when she yelled at him and pushed the young man further. She liked this, as he put forth the complete effort to satisfy and pleasure her.

"OHHHHHH, YES! YES, THAT'S IT!! MAKE ME CUM, YEAH!!"

Vida let go of his hair, just to see if he would pull away or keep licking her pussy like a good boy. To her surprise, Antonio was still thrusting his tongue into the fold of her pink lips, delivering the pleasure that she wanted so much. She closed her eyes and raised her head, moaning as the sun was pouring down waves of heat to them from high above. She bit her lower lip, trembling as her body began to shake. Vida couldn't hold back anymore as she had reached her orgasm. Her juices sprayed past Antonio's lips and gushing into his mouth. He listened to hear roar into pleasure. Vida had to slowly catch her breath, but not without ordering him around in her stern voice.

"You better fucking swallow that! Every last drop of it!!"

Antonio swallowed his breath and moved from between her legs, looking up at her as he opened his mouth to reveal to her that he did indeed swallow all over her sweet juices.

"I swallowed all of it, see?"

A smirk ran across her lips before she laughed at him mischievously.

"Good boy! Did that taste good?"

He nodded his head while laughing at her. Vida clapped her hands together as she was pleased with him. Vida reached her right hand down to claw at his hair. She wanted to pull him up from his knees, just as men had done to her in the past. Antonio's hair was too short for her to properly grip.

"Come on, get up! I want you to get up for me and take your fucking clothes off! I want that hard dick!"

How could he refuse such a request? Antonio was quick to rise up from the floor. He pulled his shirt off, throwing it over his head and to the floor. The brightness outside made his skin look pale compared to Vida's tanned Cuban body. She licked her lips and whistled as she looked at his skinny chest.

"Mmmmmm, looking sexy there with that chest. Hubba, hubba!"

"Oh, thanks!"

He laughed upon answering her Once his pants were tugged down with his underwear, Vida went down to her knees and looked up into his eyes as her right hand reached up to grip his swelling cock. Though she would never admit it to him, she had studied his cock from the photograph that Steven took with him and Khloe. Vida had been craving this young man's meat pole and finally it was within her grasp. She looked into his eyes and spoke while wanking his cock back and forth in her hands.

"Since you proved that you know how to lick, I'm about to give you the best blow job you've ever had in your whole fucking life."

Such a bold statement, but Vida was confident in her own skills and abilities. She opened her mouth and took his rod between her lips. Wasting no time, she moved her right hand away and gripped the sides of his legs and began to bob her head up and down his meat. Antonio cried out. Here he was, standing with his underwear and pants pushed down to his ankles and experiencing his uncle's new girlfriend sucking him off. The sun blinded him as he gazed up into the sky, moaning in pleasure.

"Ohhhhhh, god!! You are right, holy shit! I think you are giving me one of the best blow jobs ever!"

Vida ignored his words for now. Over and over, she bobbed her head up and down his meat. Her hands pushed over his legs as she began to take his shaft deeper into her mouth. Slurping and slobbering sounds began to form as her mouth generated several noises.

"MMM-GWAH-GWAH-GWAH-MMM!"

"Ohhhhh, fuck yeah!!"

Antonio's cries of pleasure drowned out the sound that her mouth was creating. Vida took his cock further down her throat, completely showing to him that she had deep throat skills better than most women he had fucked so far in his young life. She came up from his cock, releasing the head from her lips with a loud pop sound. Vida spit on his cock and then wrapped her right hand back around it. She looked up into his eyes and spoke while reaching her right hand up to quickly untie the strings holding her soaked white bra over her breasts.

"Mmmmm, such a wonderful young cock. So fucking nice and big, I can't wait to fuck it with my tits!"

He gasped when he heard her words. Vida used her right hand to hold her tits up and then brought his cock over the middle of them as she began to stroke it hard from the grip of her right hand.

"Oh my god, fucking yes! I would love to fuck these big titties!!"

"Yeah, I knew you would! You probably haven't had a proper tit fuck once in your life, huh!?"

Suddenly, she let go of his cock and moved her hands around her breasts. In an instance, Vida pulled them apart and wrapped them around his hard shaft. Antonio gasped loudly as he watched his cock completely disappear between the fleshy folds of Vida's big Cuban breasts. She began to move them up and down, fucking his cock to a pulp with her breasts. Her wet body had dried up from being out in the sun. Vida looked back up into his face and laughed. Antonio's cheeks had curled up, he was definitely enjoying the feeling of his rod being fucked by her large tits.

"Look at you! You fucking like that, don't you!? My tits fucking your dick like this? Mmmmm!!"

"YES, FUCK YES!! OH MY GOD, YES!! WORK THOSE TITTIES ON ME, VIDA!!"

"Mmmmm, ask and you shall receive!"

Only because he had begged with such excitement, Vida decided to titty fuck him longer. She continued to bounce her breasts up and down, forcing his cock to push through them and the head pop back up with each thrust she pushed down. Antonio was panting heavily, giving her one sign that his orgasm wasn't far off. Since she intended to dominate this young man, Vida wasn't going to allow him to cum until he was ready. After a few minutes she stopped moving her tits and let go of them, allowing his cock to spring free from the prison of her tits. She then got up from her knees and looked up into his eyes to call out to him.

"You need to lay down for me, right fucking now! I want you on your back, like a good fucking boy!!"

Panting, Antonio stepped back and began to lower himself down to the floor like she commanded. As he laid down on his back, the bright sun was blinding him from the corner of his eye. There wasn't a single cloud hanging in the boring blue sky. His vision was soon blocked as Vida had bent over, shoving her thick huge round ass into his sight. She came over his legs, ready to sit on him in a reversed position. With his cock gripped in her right hand, she held it up and then began to bend over as her thick ass cheeks spread. Antonio soon realized that she was about to thrust his cock forward into her dark hole.

"I doubt you've had a woman with a bigger ass than me before! Get ready to experience the fucking best you're ever going to have!!"

Little was she aware of any famous women Antonio had fucked in the past. Jennifer Lopez and Khloe Kardashian offered fine competition in the booty department, but he didn't care right now. He was watching as another woman with a huge ass was now lowering her powerful booty down over his cock. He groaned in pleasure as the head and first few inches of his cock pushed into her ass. Vida wasn't going to allow him to ram and pound her in the ass, that was something Steven could do. Antonio was a young man she was content with dominating into her submissive fuck boy. He gasped and cried out as she began to pound her ass from atop of him. Vida bent over, flexing her body forward. Her hair began to hang over her head as she looked between her thighs to watch her ass pushing down over his cock.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah!! Look at that! I'm going to fucking OWN your cock with my big fucking ass! You like that, don't you? DON'T YOU!?"

"Oh god, yes! FUCK YES!!"

With a screamed response, Vida was most pleased. She began to pound her ass down harder, fucking his cock as it moved back and forth into the tunnel of her back door hole. She wanted to dominate this young man using the power of her booty and she proceeded to do just that. She ran her arms behind her back, pushing them palms of her hands down into his stomach to position herself up as she continued to pound her ass down onto his cock. Antonio's sight of watching her ass dominance was blocked by her arms. He studied the tattoos under her wrists while groaning in pleasure as he felt that thick amazing booty thrusting down into him over and over.

"I have the best ass in the world! No slut comes to close to me! You better fucking remember that Antonio! REMEMBER THIS ASS OWNING YOUR DICK!!"

He didn't say a word back, all he could do was cry out into pleasure. Vida continued to pound her ass down over him. With each heavy thrust she made, the thought raced through her mind of forcing him to cum. Since she had dominated him all day, Vida wanted to make him cum but not allow him to shoot his hot load all over her body whatsoever. She was in control, so he would cum however she wanted him to. Antonio whimpered, mustering a few words together as he spoke mindlessly while she continued to thrust her ass down over his cock.

"This ass...Oh, god! This ass is so fucking...AMAZING!!"

"What!? You better tell me that my ass is the BEST! That's the only thing I wanna hear come out of your fucking mouth!"

"Ohhhh, god fuck yeah! You've got the best ass in the world, Vida!"

"Mmmmm, good boy!"

Pleased with his choice of words, Vida continued to slowly pound her ass down over his cock. Antonio couldn't take it anymore. The way she dominated with him her ass, she was bounce to make him at any moment. He closed his eyes, blocking the heavy sunlight from blinding his view. A bead of sweat began to drip from his forehead as he called out to her.

"Ohhhhh, FUCK!! You're gonna make me cum with that big fucking ass!"

His words alerted her. Vida grinned and let out a soft moan as she came to a stop.

"Ohhhh yeah? I think I'll make you cum right now!"

Quickly, she got up from him. His long shaft fell loose from the tight hole of her ass. Vida turned around and moved to lay down over her left leg as she gripped his cock tightly in her right hand. She began to jerk it as hard as she could, moving her hand so fast that it caused him to moan aloud. Antonio had never had a woman aggressively wank his rod this hard before.

"Oh my god! I'm so fucking close, ohhhhh man!!"

"Come on, COME ON! FUCKING CUM FOR ME, YEAH!!"

"I'm so close, ohhhhh!!"

Her hand frantically pumped his shaft back and forth. Vida watched as she worked his shaft back and forth in her firm grip. She opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out as she knew he would be blowing his load soon. From the angle of her hand, Antonio looked down at the head of his cock as he gritted his teeth and cried out.

"OHHHH, FUCK!!"

The explosion of his cock sent a thick string flying into the air. It almost looked like silly string for a second. Antonio moaned as he felt his own cum flying over his face and into his hair. Vida laughed as she watched the cum go flying. Another string came out and shot over her fingers from underneath. She brought her mouth down, licking the head as another string of cum shot, this time it struck her chin and dripped down. Moaning loudly, she rubbed the head of his dick up against her lips while coming to a stop from pumping his shaft. She controlled his orgasm completely from her grasp. Vida brought her lips to the head of his cock and began to squeeze his cock as she moved her hand up and down, forcing the next releases of his cum to flow into her mouth.

All Antonio could do was lay there, watching as this Cuban goddess was milking every last bit of his orgasm between her lips. Vida moaned against the head of his shaft, brushing her tongue over it. 'Mmmmmm', the muffled moan from her mouth could be felt with vibrations pushing into him. After she was finished, she let go of his cock and released it from her mouth, audibly swallowing his load. Vida glanced up and saw the string of cum drenched over his left cheek, chose and over his forehead. She giggled at him while pointing her right hand up, unable to stop herself from bragging.

"Look at you, big boy! I made you cum so hard, it ended up on your face!"

He sighed and let out a blush as his cheeks faded red. Vida only laughed harder as she got up. He thought she was going to lick the mess up from his face, but she didn't plan on cleaning up his mess whatsoever. She climbed up to her feet, turning her back to him and allowing him to gaze up at her nude ass once more. It was the final sight of looking into the thickness of a supreme booty that dominated him. Vida turned and looked down at him from her shoulder and spoke.

"I hope you're smart enough not to tell your uncle about this. You got fucked by a real woman today."

"No, no! I wouldn't tell him! This is our secret!"

She smiled, flashing her pearly white teeth.

"Good, that's what I like to hear! I can get used to having fun with you like this. Maybe later on I can teach you how to be a man."

After she was done speaking, Vida stomped her feet forward and walked off. She left him laying there on his back, starring up at the bright blue sky. As she made her way back inside, Antonio crawled up and began to climb to his feet. He let out a sigh, trying to gather his thoughts over what had just happened in the day. It appeared that he had begun an affair with his uncle's girlfriend. For now, he didn't know how to comprehend the thoughts of what had just occurred. In one way, he felt that he betrayed Steven in some way, but on the other hand, he enjoyed Vida's dominance. She was a different kind of woman and her vanity made her stand out from other women he knew. Once he stood on his feet, he collected his clothes and marched back inside where he would get dressed.

******************

1 DAY LATER

The time had come for an event Vida had planned against a woman she perceived as competition throughout the years. It was time to put that photograph Steven had snapped over a month ago to good use. Vida knew exactly what she wanted to with the picture from the day she asked Steven to snap it. An old feud with a Kardashian woman had led to this, for Vida wasn't one to forget when she was screwed over by someone in the modelling industry. Early in the morning, she went out and bought a cheap prepaid cellphone and had plugged it into her laptop. Among the computer, she had uploaded the dirty photo that Steven snapped of Khloe Kardashian. Now she had to move the file to the cheap disposable phone.