Big Booty Bitches Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing his brother had told him earlier could bother him today. Steven didn't think about Tony's words at all, even if it was some kind of 'warning' as he suggested. The attraction of a high profile lifestyle was something that put him off a bit. From the distance, Steven could tell that adjusting with Jennifer was not going to be an pleasant task to complete. He did not like living a lifestyle where he was exposed to the open eye, nothing like how his brother enjoyed having his name thrown around as a local Miami celebrity. It was almost unavoidable for him now. Any man that was dating Jennifer Lopez was bound to end up in paparazzi pictures and have his name published in gossip columns to magazines. Steven had already discussed this with Jennifer, but it led to a strong disagreement. When she was in love, she had no problem telling others while he remained the opposite in fear of his privacy. There was already an unsettling difference between how the two of them liked to live, but Steven still felt there was a chance for their relationship to succeed.

"So, do you really think your brother is going to marry Salma Hayek?"

Jennifer asked Steven as they sat on the couch together in her living room. He had already taken off his jacket to relax within her place, crossing his legs as he leaned back over the plush cushions. He turned to look back at her lovely face before nodding.

'Well, I guess so. I didn't think Tony would ever settle down, but he must truly be in love with her if they're getting married."

"I think she's too classy for him."

Steven laughed at her remark. In all honesty, he had not really been thinking about Tony's news for the past few hours since they left. All he was thinking about was Jennifer and getting back to the club later in the evening.

"You would know Salma better than me, I don't know a thing about her besides the fact that she always looks good no matter her age."

"Are you jealous of your brother, Steven?"

She frowned while teasing him with her words.

"Hell no!"

Leaning up from the couch, Jennifer moved to quickly sit down on his lap as she straddled him and bent her knees back. She looked into Steven's eyes, quickly replying as her hands moved to cup his face.

"Good! Cause what I wanted to say was, I think we could surprise them some day with our own news like that."

Before he had a chance to reply to her words, she kissed him hard and passionately. Steven's mind was left wandering about in Jennifer's words. Could she already be thinking of marriage this quickly into their relationship? Whatever the case, he didn't think negatively as he was dancing his tongue alongside hers. When their lips finally pulled apart, Jennifer gazed back into his eyes while biting her lower lip.

"That airplane ride was torture, you know?"

"Yeah, tell me about it babe."

"I wanted to put my hands all over you, I would've been bending over and begging for it if we didn't have so many people on board with us."

Again, Jennifer kissed him before he could reply. She began to grind her thick, phat rump over his crotch. Steven moaned into her mouth, sucking on her lower lip momentarily before their kiss came to a sudden end. Things were about to get heated in her large mansion. Jennifer continued to grind her booty down into his crotch before quickly rising up. She had felt his hard cock coming to life from underneath her, within the dress pants he was wearing. As she stood in front of him, Jennifer ordered him in a seductive tone of voice.

"Take of all your clothes, baby. When you're naked, then you can march up the stairs to come and fuck me."

She turned her back to him, allowing him to watch her thick ass bounce back and forth in the pair of tight jeans she was wearing. Jennifer left Steven there before she marched up the stairs with her heels clacking and clicking loudly with each step. He wasn't used to being ordered around like this, but Steven loved how playful Jennifer could be. Once he didn't hear her heels anymore, he got up from the couch and began to slowly take his clothes off. This was somewhat reminiscent of the first time they had made love in her house, when she left him in the same living room only to force him to follow her up the stairs. Only this time, he was going to be walking up those stairs with no clothes over his body. After a few minutes, his bare feet touched over the carpet and he was ready to make the walk while his hardened rod was swinging back and forth with each step he made.

Upstairs in the bedroom, Jennifer awaited her lover to arrive through the doorway. She had taken off her clothes and quickly changed into something more fitting for this sensual mood. Since he was taking his time, she was able to step around towards the windows and pull the curtains open to allow the sunlight to beam down over them. A raspberry scented candle was lit, but would truly heat up the room would be their bodies making love. When Steven finally did make it to the door way standing there in his naked form, Jennifer smirked as she witnessed his eyes glance over her as she sat still on the bed. A pair of silk black stockings were over both her strong, bulky legs while she had slipped her feet into a pair of black matching high heels. The stockings connected to a thong while she had on a black bra to complete the lingerie outfit. Her hair was fixed up neatly in a high pony tail, as Jennifer loved to have her hair whip around in the bedroom. Moving her head over her left shoulder, she raised her eyebrows before speaking to him.

"You like what you see, baby?"

"Oh yes, I do..."

He stepped through the room, her eyes instantly glancing down to see his long thick shaft. Jennifer licked her lips, letting out a moan before he reached the bed. Steven placed his hands on her shoulders, just before leaning down to kiss her passionately. Jennifer allowed the kiss to linger for a few seconds before she broke their lips apart to place her hands up on his face. She smirked at him and then teased with a reply.

"Good, cause you shouldn't be jealous of your brother. You've got me now and he don't."

Steven laughed before Jennifer took control, moving her hands to wrap around his back before turning and rolling him onto the bed. He wanted to reply to her, but it wasn't worth even having a playful argument. There was absolutely no desire to break this romantic mood of hers, as Steven couldn't help himself from falling in love with Jennifer Lopez of all women in his life. She gazed into his eyes while straddling his body and pushing her knees down into the bed. For the moment being, he was able to glance up at the body of a goddess towering over him. Instead of pulling her thong down, Jennifer used her right hand and ripped the garments away. The stitches loudly broke before she threw it to the floor below and Steven was gazing down at her dripping wet pussy. She used both her hands to wrap around his thick cock, holding it up and rubbing the head over the lips of her entrance.

"Mmmmmmm, this is what I've been thinking about all day..."

Subtle words beyond Jennifer's lips were only a sign for what was about to come. As she held his hard rod up, she then prepared herself before impaling herself down over it hard.

"Fuck!!"

He groaned aloud as Jennifer took complete control, riding his cock as if she owned it. Her hands pushed down into his chest, raking her nails through the stringy hairs that covered his skin. Steven reached his hands up, grabbing at her bra but fumbled his grip as Jennifer was grinding her hips so hard at this point. His balls could be slapping over the undersides of her massive ass from behind.

"OHHHHHH, YEAH!! MMMMMMMMM, I LOVE YOU STEVEN!!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. His balls were beating against her ass with each hard thrust Jennifer made over him. Steven groaned, watching her tits bounce back and forth, knowing they could shake better if he could manage to free them from her bra. Jennifer eventually brought her hands up to unstrap her bra, but not without continuing to buck her hips back and forth. When she pulled the bra free, her tits began to shake and move up and down. Steven reached his hands up only for her hardened nipples to batter against his palms before he latched on with a tight grip. Jennifer gritted her teeth, raising her head before she cried out louder in her lovely voice.

"YES, YESSSSSSSS!! OHHHHHHHH GOD, YEAH!!"

Steven realized he wasn't going to be able to hold back this coming orgasm that Jennifer was pushing out of him. She was in complete control, riding him as if they had not spent the last week in Vegas doing these same naughty acts together. Over and over, she pumped her tight clit down over his rod, sending him inside of her as he groaned and let out cries of pleasure. Jennifer's hair whipped all around from the pony tail, twirling and shaking her brunette ropes of hair all around. Never once did she slow down, not even as she felt her own climax building up towards what was about to be a hard release. Steven grunted, calling out to her.

"Jennifer! Fuck!! Ohhhhhhhhhh, god I'm so fucking close right now!"

"YES, YES!! ME TOO, STEVEN! MMMMMMMM, OHHHHH YES! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, YOU'LL NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU!!"

Apart from the hard thrusts Jennifer sent down over him, nothing could top a moment of her telling him that she loved him. It may not have seemed like much, but for Steven it meant everything just to hear those three simple words repeated. Two had become one and now they were about to share an orgasm together. Jennifer pushed her palms down over his hairy stomach, rubbing her fingers up over both his nipples before she closed her eyes again and then raked her nails down before howling into the air.

"OHHHHHHHH, YESSSSSS!!"

Though he cried out behind her, his voice was easily drowned out from Jennifer's louder moans. Together they had reached an orgasm simultaneously. Steven's cock exploded from within, filling her with his seed just as her own juices came gushing in unison. He closed his eyes, embracing the moment as he slowly brought a big smile over his face. Jennifer didn't need but a few seconds to catch her breath and then she re-opened her eyes, gazing down at her lover man. She leaned down, cupping his cheeks with her finger tips as Steven called out to her.

"Tell me you love me again, babe. I just love hearing-"

Cutting him off, Jennifer responded.

"I love you, Steven."

Her lips pushed against his for a slow tender kiss. There was nothing that could top a moment like this, all in passionate grace. Steven's hands roamed over her back while their tongues were pushed together. When Jennifer finally broke the kiss, she leaned up and got off him, releasing his cock from her tight pussy. He watched his rod fall free, bouncing against his chest before she smirked back at him.

"We're not done yet, so I hope I didn't just tire you out baby."

He chuckled before shaking his head.

"You never tired me out with one round back in Vegas, so you should know I'm not exhausted yet."

Jennifer didn't reply to him. Instead, she had moved around on the bed, crawling to the opposite of where he had been laying on his back. Steven rose up to his knees, only to witness Jennifer crawling towards his shiny cock, glistening in their own juices mixed together. With her lips parted, she raked her teeth lightly over the head before closing her lips around it and beginning to suck him clean. Steven let out a moan.

"Ohhhhh, fuck...I just love the things you do to me, babe."

'Mmmmm', she moaned while sliding her lips up and down his rod. Jennifer cleaned him entirely, gathering all of her own juices before swallowing them down. Steven placed his hand over the back of her head, encouraging her to continue. Jennifer groaned again, pushing her tongue up against his thick shaft. 'Mmmmmmm', her moans sent vibrations into his body while she continued to bob her head up and down. Steven took a deep breath before gasping while Jennifer didn't seem like she was going to stop giving him this oral pleasure.

"God, you're so fucking amazing, Jennifer."

When he spoke, she finally did come to a halt. Raising her head up, her lips made a pop sound as she completely released his cock from her lips. 'Mmmmmmm', Jennifer cooed again as she began to crawl away from him and to the front of the bed where the pillows were resting. Steven was clueless over what she had in mind for the next round. Not until she had moved her knees to sit up and arched her back to blind him with her gigantic, phat booty that was begging for attention. Jennifer knew that she didn't have to tell him what she wanted now. Steven moved, watching as she used her knees to push her legs up and then begin shaking her thick ass for him.

"Mmmmmm, you know what I want, baby."

"Yes I do..."

Her thick, supreme ass shook back and forth. Jennifer began to 'twerk' it back and forth, forcing her thick ass cheeks to bounce up and down. Steven pushed his bare feet down into the sheets of the bed to stand up as he moved behind her. She stopped when she could feel his hands pushing over her thick cheeks to pull them apart. Any time he was looking down into her massive ass, it was simply breath taking of an experience. Steven used his right hand to guide his cock between her thick cheeks, finding that dark little hole that he couldn't wait to explode. Jennifer gasped when she felt his cock slide into her ass. His hands moved to her cheeks as he began to slowly buck his hips forward.

"Mmmmmm, fuck that ass, Steven! Go on, fuck that big booty!!"

She crossed her hands over a pillow in front of her, leaning her head down as she opened her eyes and moaned softly. After their time in Vegas, Steven knew that if he didn't fuck her ass fast enough, she would scream it to him in demand. he had to tease her though while he was still moving slowly with pumping his cock into her.

"This is the best ass in the world, baby. Never forget that!"

He couldn't refuse, Steven just had to tell her that she had the best. After all the times Vida had demanded him to tell her that her booty was the best, he had to tell the other woman the same thing. Letting out a groan, he picked up speed, bucking his hips harder to the point his balls were smacking against her cheeks. Jennifer moaned as she became pleased with his increasing efforts.

"That's it, that's it! Yeah, you think this ass is the best? Then prove it to me and fuck it hard!!"

Letting out a grunt, Steven raised his right hand up and then spanked her ass hard as he continued to pump his cock into her mighty ass.

"Oh yeah, that's it! Just like that!! HARDER, STEVEN!!"

Spank!

Once again, his hand came smacking down over her powerful ass. Jennifer groaned, screaming to him again.

"HARDER, YEAH!! SPANK THAT BIG BOOTY, YEAH!!"

Spank! Spank! Spank!

His hand began to sting in pain as he had smacked her ass harder with each swat. Steven gritted his teeth, slamming his cock harder and faster into her ass with each thrust. The bed began to shake, the frame hitting up against the wall as Jennifer cried out in pleasure. Each time she uttered a word, he was quick to give that epic booty a hard smack of the hand.

"YES!!"

Spank!

"JUST-"

Spank!

"LIKE-"

Spank!

"THAT!!"

Spank! Spank! Finally, he had to stop tapping her beautiful ass with his hand, as he left a red imprint in the shape of his hand. Steven moved both his hands to the small of her back as he could feel his orgasm building up from within her thick booty. He didn't want to stop, but all this pleasure was about to come to an end as his cock was an hourglass before an explosion was to occur. Jennifer raked her hands down into the pillows near her head, crying out to him as she felt Steven begin to slow down. She knew exactly what he was about to do, there was no way he could hold back anymore.

"CUM IN MY ASS, YESSSS! DO IT, DO IT!!"

When he came to a complete halt in his movements, Jennifer shook her hips and pushed her ass back on his cock. With his rod all the way in, she began to do the 'twerk' motions once more, causing him to reach his orgasm before he intended to.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck!! Holy shit, babe! That is so fucking hot!!"

She giggled as his cock was pouring out spurts of hot cum deep within her tight back door hole.

"Mmmmm, I know it, baby. I can feel something hot inside me right now."

Her words caused him to blush. Jennifer had such a wonderful sense of humor, Steven tried not to laugh as her own voice had already crackled into a sensual giggle. 'God, I love this woman so much', he said to himself.

"I love you so much, Jennifer."

"I love you too, Steven."

******************

6 HOURS LATER

With the evening's now cooler from the winter breeze, Tony and Salma did not spend a lot of time outside on the main deck of his massive yacht. They had spent their evenings inside where it was much warmer and they had their privacy in tact. Hollywood gossip magazines had recently caught up with the private life of the Mexican actress. Tony had been photographed multiple times in the past year with Salma in both Miami and Los Angeles. Their relationship had become a talking point with the gossip columns, but Tony was loving all the attention he received alongside her. Since he was a local celebrity in the Miami era, he had done nothing short of embracing his name reaching new heights and now buzzing around Hollywood as Salma Hayek's beau.

They had just returned to Miami last month after attending a film festival back in Europe. It was Salma's idea to bring him along, as Tony was afraid at first that he would steal attention away from her. Life was changing for him and he couldn't complain, as he now was about to settle down with the love of his life. He would be reaching the big number of fifty in age next year and by then, he wanted to at least be married and preparing for a life of retirement. Within the inner cabins of the yacht, Tony had enjoyed a private dinner with Salma before they smoked a cigar together in celebration of their announced engagement. The next time she were to leave Miami, she expected the gossip writers to create stories about the marvelous engagement ring over her finger. Tony and Salma joked about the columns they would be printing. The two of them sat together in the main cabin of his yacht, stripped down in their robes to prepare for an early bedding. They discussed various subjects together, just as if they already were husband and wife.

"Your son looked quite nervous back at the club after we spilled the beans."

Tony laughed, glancing back to Salma with a smile.

"Oh, Junior always looks like that. It's something he never quite grew out of."

"Sure he isn't afraid of me becoming his step-mom?"

Unable to stop himself, Tony busted out laughing hard. The thought had not crossed his mind once of Salma becoming a step-mother to his son, but now he couldn't contain his laughter.

"I wouldn't blame him if he was. If I was his age, I'd want you as my step-mom too."

Salma giggled at his dirty joke.

"Sure, I knew you'd say that. You have such a dirty mind, Tony..."

"Don't we both?"

"Yes!"

Together they laughed for another second, but Salma was quick to change the subject. Something else was on her mind and she had been waiting to talk about it with Tony.

"Your brother, I just can't believe him..."

She shook her head, Tony watching every movement she made while he let out a sigh. Salma continued speaking.

"What was wrong with Emily? I don't know why he left her, she mentioned him to me the last time I saw her back in L.A."

"Steven is a fucking idiot, that's what's wrong with him. Emily, Vida and now Jennifer."