Big Booty Bitches Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony shook his head, almost mimicking Salma before he carried on with his words.

"My brother is a fucking idiot, that's the bottom line here. I know Jennifer, she ain't gonna put up with him once she sees his bad side when he loses it. I tried to tell him today, you better not go berserk around her, but he don't care."

Salma listened to every word Tony spoke. She had her own image of Steven crafted in her mind from everything she had learned about her future brother-in-law. He was a good man in her eyes, just the kind who kept a dirty and dangerous life. She knew men like him back in Hollywood in the early stages of her career. In many ways, Steven reminded her of an old flame she once had over twenty-five years ago. Getting up from her seat on the couch, she turned to Tony and smirked, prepared to change the subject yet again.

"Enough 'bout dat for now. I want jour whole attention on me, mi amor."

Her accent had slurred her speech a bit, as Salma was ready to change the mood entirely. She dropped her robe, revealing her voluptuous body in a crimson red thong and bra. Tony's eyes looked down at her bare feet, rising up her amazing legs and then gazing into her beautiful plump ass. A big smirk appeared over his face as Tony replied.

"I love the sound of that, baby..."

******************

As the night had commenced, Disco Fever was quick to become populated with a growing crowd as the hours ticked by. For Steven, this was just another night in Miami. he was back at work, feeling like his usual self after the needed vacation break he had taken in Las Vegas. Things were much different now, as he had arrived to the club with Jennifer as his date. Early during the night, Jennifer had told him that she invited a friend to join them for the party. That friend was none other than Demi Lovato who had arrived early and made her way upstairs. The struggle would be for Steven to balance work and his love together in the same place. As much as he wanted to be downstairs with Jennifer on the dance floor, he knew that he had a lot of catching up to do within the management of the club. Right now, she was upstairs beyond the white door leading to the V.I.P. rooms. Jennifer wore a black shirt that tied around her back and a pair of tight white pants revealing every curve. Like earlier in the day, her hair pinned up in a newer pony tail for tonight.

Antonio did his job filling Steven in on things he had been missing out on. True to Tony's praise, the young man had done a remarkable job running things. Steven could already see in the future, his own shoes would be filled by Antonio as the manager. Various parties had been scheduled and Steven was late to learn that tonight was a party where a number of players from the Miami University football team would be attending. The Hurricanes were off to a successful season and suddenly, Steven had been hit with a dose of reality. His son Jacob played for the team and he now felt like the neglectful parent he was, since he had rarely kept up with the Hurricanes season in the past three months. The party itself was bought and paid for by multiple coaches who wanted to celebrate a recent victory over a rival. When Steven returned to the lounge room where Jennifer was, she was instantly alerted to the blank look across his face.

"Hey, what's wrong, honey?"

Letting out a sigh, Steven turned to Jennifer and tried to smile before speaking.

"There's a party that's gonna be going on in here soon with the college football team, you know the Hurricanes, right?"

Jennifer smiled.

"Oh yes, this sounds like a lot of fun. What's bothering you?"

"Well babe, my son plays for the Hurricanes. To put it simple, I haven't really been the best of a father to him lately."

Her smile quickly faded into a blank stare. Steven continued.

"He was on the practice squad last year and I used to attend the practices when I had time for it. He made it as a starter this year and I haven't really been as supportive of him as I wish I could say. I should be going to all the home games like the other parents do."

After hearing his testimony, Jennifer offered a hug. In the background, Demi Lovato sat alone on one of the couches while she was enjoying a drink to herself.

"Honey, it's okay. I don't know how you feel since my kids are still young but tonight won't be that bad. I would love to meet your son."

The thought of her meeting Jacob nearly made Steven faint. They had a strained relationship as father and son, something that was incredibly difficult to explain in brief. Steven wasn't about to talk about his problems with his son, not tonight. He shook his head to that idea.

"Oh no, this isn't gonna be a social visit. He's coming in here with the rest of these football players, I'm sure they're gonna get drunk off their asses before going home. I just hope they don't start any senseless violence in the club tonight."

Outside the club, the cars were already parked and an entourage of college jocks were making their way into the club. In front of them, a coach in a white hate with the orange and green 'U' on it led the way inside. Every player had on either an orange or dark green shirt, signifying their team's colors as they marched the doors of the loud dance club. Jacob Diaz felt the rush of the loud music piercing through his ear drums as he made his entrance into the club that was his family's pride and joy. His face was completely shaved, his muscles bulging from working out and his hair was short and black. To many in the family, he looked just like his father, except for the pair of blue eyes he inherited from his mother Tara's natural beauty.

"So your uncle owns this place, dude?"

A friend among the team called out to Jacob. He turned and nodded towards him.

"Yeah and my dad works here too. This place is supposed to be awesome."

Jacob didn't know what to make of Disco Fever so far with an early impression. Even though the club had been open for a year, he mostly stayed in Coral Gables since that's where the university was and he always stayed on campus. There were plenty of strip clubs and bars around there to keep him and his teammate friends occupied when they weren't traveling to play games. This club was much more larger in size and appeared to have a sense of class to it, apart from the blaring Synth Pop music coming from the dance floor. As he stood near the bar, the young man glanced up seeing where a staircase connected to a whole other area above. Bright neon lights in the colors of yellow, pink and blue were moving across the walls of the club. The place was busy tonight, but Jacob wasn't thinking of anything else besides having the first drink to get this party started.

******************

"Montarlo! Yeah, just like that!!"

Tony's voice called out to Salma as she was in the process of riding his cock with her thick ass. The two lovers had spent the last few hours fucking each other mindlessly in the main cabin of his yacht. It didn't matter how they began, Salma always knew how to rewind the clocks to make Tony feel as if they were a few decades younger, fucking each other silly. As of right now, Salma had him seated over the couch and was on top of him. Her pussy dripped with his seed, as they had just finished a second orgasm together on the floor. With his cock pushing into her ass, Salma would grind her hips back and force her amazing booty to shake while his rod was pushing in and out of her dark hole. She glanced behind her left side shoulder, her hair flipping around as she had fixed up a quick pony tail to prevent her dark locks from constantly moving into her face. Tony's hands were folded over her back, but he would occasionally swipe his hands down to spank her phat ass.

"Golpéalo otra vez!"

Salma's words called out to him in Spanish, specifically commanding him to 'hit it again', as she requested for him to spank her ass. Tony raised both of his hands and loudly clapped his palms over both ass cheeks as she continued to bounce her thick ass up and down his cock.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah..."

Her giant tits were bouncing back and forth into his face. Tony moved his head so Salma's breasts could batter him in the face, feeling her hard nipples poke over his nose and forehead. There was never a time that Salma went with Tony where she didn't make great use of her tits and ass. Moving her hands to squeeze over her breasts, she smothered his face with them as she continued to bounce her ass up and down his cock, almost as if she were giving him a fast tempo lap dance.

"Jou love deez big breasts, suck on 'em!!"

Like before, her accent was slurring her words in speech. When Salma pushed those epic big tits into Tony's face, this time he began to slobber all over them, proceeding to 'motor boat' them as the term he knew. He loudly sucked and slobbered over her breasts, causing strings of drool to drop down. She had done a great job distracting him from the pleasure of her ass riding his cock, as Tony now wanted to fuck her beautiful tits before he blew another load tonight. Raising both of his hands, he brought them down hard, spanking both cheeks of her phat ass while he moved his face away from her boobs to address her.

"Salma! Get up, baby! I want to fuck these tits, baby."

Coming to a complete stop, Salma leaned down and kissed his forehead before teasing him with her words.

"Ohhhhhhh, is dat right? Jou wanna fuck mah big tetas?"

"FUCK YES!!"

Tony growled after he listened to her strong Mexican accent slurring her words yet again. He thought to himself, as she would probably never understand how sexy her voice truly sounded when the accent got in the way of her speech. Salma got up, allowing his cock to flop freely once it was pulled from her dark anal hole. Tony took her hand, thinking that she was going to fall down to her knees to titty fuck him, but Salma had her own idea in mind for this next position. She smirked, gazing into his eyes as she pulled his hand and laid her back down over the couch. He eventually caught onto her idea and moved to join his future wife. Due to the angling of the couch up against the left side wall, he had to bend his left knee and sink it around her body while his right foot remained touching the floor. Salma looked down at his cock, spitting on it. She looked up into his eyes while raising both of her hands to the back of her head to undo her ponytail.

"Hazlo bebé, get dat big fuckin' cock between those huge tetas!"

Using his hands, Tony pushed her tits apart to slide his cock between them while she was fixing her hair from the pony tail. He didn't know what was funnier, her accent slurring her words or to hear Salma admit that her tits were huge. Once she was done, she folded her hands over the front of breasts, trapping his long shaft between them. Tony wasted no time bucking his hips, thrusting his rod between her breasts.

"Ohhhhhh, yes! Fuck 'em, Tony! Yeah!!"

He moved fast, slamming his cock forward between the folds of her amazing breasts. Tony grunted, as he realized it wasn't going to take much pumping between Salma's lovely tits before he was blowing a hot load for his love. She leaned her head forward, glancing down to witness his cock pushing between tits back and forth. With her lips parted, Salma lapped the head with her tongue each time in poked up. She listened to him groan as Tony called out.

"FUCK!! I love those tits so much, ohhhhhh yeah!!

She wanted to reply to him, but Salma couldn't as she knew his time was short before she was about to have a mess made over her skin. After two final thrusts, Salma looked directly at the head of his cock as the first spurt of his cum came flying out.

"OHHHHH, GOD!! OHHHHHH!!"

As Tony cried out in pleasure, the first string of cum shot over the left side of her nose and dripped down. Salma moaned, closing her eyes and raising her head as the second spurt hit her chin and lower lip. When she opened her eyes, she giggled while looking into Tony's face while a wad of cum drenched over her left cheek. Another shot went directly into her mouth, catching her off guard while some dripped from her face and down her neck. She closed her eyes again, completely missing a thick shot that went over her head and into her black hair. Just as she reopened her eyes, a second thick string went directly up the middle of her face, drenching a line over her forehead and down to her nose. Salma gasped and looked down as his orgasm was beginning to fade, but not before a few thick droplets fell from his cock down to her neck.

"Ohhhhhhh, my. I'm fuckin' soaked over here."

Salma spoke before she giggled while looking into his eyes. Tony had impressed her yet again, despite this not being his second orgasm, he was able to load her face down. What didn't coat her beautiful face dripped down to give her a 'pearl necklace' below. Salma closed her lips and swallowed what bit of cum had flew into her mouth while Tony gazed down at the decorations he had painted over her smooth skin. He smiled down at her while speaking to himself inside his mind. 'I love this woman, wow. Nothing will ever come close to her'.

******************

Through the halls of the club, various people walked around while the lounge room was occupied by the usual V.I.P. guests. Steven found his way back in the office, not noticing that Antonio was right on top of things from within his own office close by. Still wearing his same suit from earlier today when he got off the plane, all Steven had done was swap out his shirt for a yellow colored one. He sat at his desk, working alone while Jennifer was outside enjoying herself in the club. Steven had promised he would join her later, but he had already forgotten after he sat down and started going over his notebook with plans. As he sat there alone, his cellphone began to ring from within the pocket of his white jacket. Steven reached down to grab it and seen that it was an unknown number calling at 11:35 PM. Answering the phone, he raised it to his ear and spoke.

"Hello?"

"Yes, is this Steven Diaz?"

"Who am I speaking with?"

"It's Sean, remember me?"

Suddenly, Steven smiled to himself after listening to the man's voice. He remembered Sean from his unfortunate incident with Kim Kardashian and the drug deal. This wasn't a call that he expected at all.

"Oh yeah, how could I forget you? What's going on, man?"

"Nothing much, I'm looking for work right now. I've been laid off from the Kardashian security gig. Someone's husband don't like competition getting too close."

Steven laughed.

"I could use an extra hand around here, but I can't pay you Kardashian cash, if that's what you're expecting."

"That don't bother me, I've got enough money as it is. I just need to get outta L.A. and start fresh somewhere."

"And you're considering starting over again in Miami, is that right?"

"Yeah, that's exactly right."

Once more, Steven couldn't stop himself from chuckling.

"Alright, when you get down here call me again and we'll meet. I'd love to have you around."

"Thanks, I'll be seeing you soon."

Outside the halls of the V.I.P. rooms, Jennifer Lopez stood alone near the railing upstairs as she danced to the music coming from down below. She had been patiently waiting for Steven to join her, but since he had not left his office, she didn't have her hopes up. It was better to just enjoy herself while she had the chance, rather than spending all night waiting for him to come out. Placing her right hand on her hip, she rotated her famous ass as she began to shake it back and forth. The music from the DJ's choice was a modern array of Synth Pop and Jennifer just how to work an easy groove with her body to the slow rhythm beats. Her pony tail shook as she continued to move, still working those curvy hips in the slow rotation. Jennifer loved to dance, even if she wasn't in the company of a special someone.

The club had become packed downstairs with the dance floor taking a turn for it's busiest hour so far as the night moved on. Jacob was finished with his first few drinks and now looking for some action. Paying no attention whatsoever to his team mates who were also in the club, Jacob kept his eyes peeled towards the attention of any female who may have been looking his direction. When he stepped foot on the dance floor, he couldn't take his vision away from the back of a particular curvy girl moving in black leather high heel boots and a one piece dark blue dress. Her hair had curls, running down over her shoulders in a dark color. Being the typical jock he was, his eyes instantly gazed directly into her thick ass. The woman was leaning over, shaking her booty left and right before she leaned back up. A smirk curved across his lips as she turned around, seemingly to catch his stare. With a smile, a pair of dark eyes looked to Jacob and called out to him.

"See something you like, hot shot?"

He didn't utter a single word in response. Jacob could do nothing but grin back at the girl, almost as if he were star struck. Something about her face was instantly recognizable. The front of her dress was cut, revealing a bit of some busty cleavage while he caught a glimpse of ink work over both her arms. The dress itself didn't have any sleeves.

"Since you can't say anything back to me, I take that as a yes?"

Finally, he had to reply back to her. Jacob nodded his head and flashed his teeth with a smirk.

"Yeah, you've got some nice moves. What's your name, baby?"

"Demi, and what's your name?"

She spoke with a confident smirk right over her pink lips.

"I'm Jacob."

Offering him her left hand to dance, the beautiful dark haired girl replied again.

"Let's have some fun, Jacob. And don't call me baby, I'm not your baby."

Taking her hand, Jacob thought of how he could respond to her words but he didn't. Demi pulled his arm, forcing him to move into the beat of the music that was playing. The DJ had shifted his set list, moving from the up tempo jams to something a bit more slower. The synths were still bright, piercing through the speakers with a handful of chords in two keys. While he didn't know anything about music whatsoever, something told Jacob that this girl had a special kind of ear. He may have been a lazy dancer, but she moved to every beat and twitched her hips in perfect sync to the bass and rhythm. Their eyes had shifted away as Jacob glanced into the darkness, watching the ray of colored lights that moved over the faces of other people on the dance floor. There was something familiar about this woman that he couldn't shake out of his mind as time continued to move.

A row of tattoos were visible along her right wrist, the artwork of a flock of birds and the face of a lion over hand. The ink work was visible when the rays of light moved down, flickering in hues of yellow and blue colors. Jacob recognized the tattoos from somewhere, as he felt he had seen them on a magazine before. All of his thoughts were lost when she turned her back to him and let go of his hand. Demi knew his eyes had been concentrated solely on her thick rump and now she was pumping it back and rotating her hips against his crotch. Still moving in a perfect sync to the beat of the music, Jacob no longer cared about any other detail he could see over her skin. As long as that phat booty was grinding back and forth against him, that was all he cared about. Demi seemed to enjoy teasing the poor guy, as she giggled to the feeling of his bulging rod in his pants. When she turned around to take his hand, her name had finally hit Jacob's mind and he spoke out.

"Oh shit, you're Demi Lovato, aren't you? Holy fuck, it has to be you!"

She smirked, nodding her head while gazing back into his eyes.