Big Boys Fall Harder

Story Info
Cocky man gets what's coming to him.
14.1k words
4.29
73.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhinotoons
rhinotoons
263 Followers

Tears filled up in Jan's eyes as she sat in the waiting room thinking about the last night she had spent with her ex-husband, a little over two months ago.

He beat his huge 13-inch cock against her face yelling, "come on bitch...suck it."

"You know I can't take it all," she had pleaded with him.

"Yeah, well I know a couple of other holes that can take it with no problem. Lay down and spread you legs!"

She obeyed him, knowing there was no way to resist. Just like she had for the last twenty years, through two kids, that were now grown and on there own. She had married Duke just after high school graduation. She was a naïve 18 year old and he was a college football star, four years her senior. Jan was 5'-6" with beautiful blond hair and blue eyes. Her 34C breasts provided just the right curves for her otherwise slim figure. She had been in her prime at the time. Fresh, innocent, firm, and tight.

Duke had changed all that. At first he was polite and nice to her, but during the honeymoon he had become increasingly frustrated with her inability to pleasure him. His cock was just too huge. She had worked hard to try and please him by licking his dick like he wanted her too. Actually he had wanted her to suck it, but there was no way she could get it in her mouth. Instead she had to lick him like a Popsicle. That was only the beginning of their problems.

Jan had coated his dick with Vaseline and worked feverishly to get his entire dick into her virgin pussy, but it was no use. By the end of their two-week honeymoon, she could only get about half of it in and it was painful to do that. Jan cried herself to sleep almost every night.

Two months after they were married, Duke had invited three of his college football buddies over to play cards. Jan was going to leave and go shopping, but Duke had insisted she stay to meet every one and serve them food and drinks while they played. Finally at around midnight, Jan announced from the top of the stairs that she was going to bed. Duke told her they wanted one more round before she went to bed and to come down now. Having already changed into her nightgown she didn't want to do it, but Duke insisted, so she came down the stairs and brought them the remaining beers from the cases they had started on earlier in the night.

She recalled the nightgown as not being anything revealing or see-through, although she only had panties on underneath. As she made her way over to Duke, he had pulled her up onto his lap and held her tight while he asked the others, "Sooooo what do you guys think of my wife?"

All of them offered up compliments about how hot she was and how lucky he was to have her.

Then things got crazy. "Well, what do you think of these," he yelled to them, pulling up her nightgown so that both of her firm breasts were exposed." Jan smelled the heavy beer odor on his breath. The guys mouths all dropped open in shock.

"You think these are nice, you oughta get a look at her ass. Honey jump up and turn around so I can show the fellas your nice ass." Duke had almost broken her arm when she resisted. Wincing she had turned around while Duke lifted up her nightgown to expose her perfectly rounded buttocks. "Spread your legs and bend over," Duke had told her. Humiliated, she had resisted until he bent her wrist over causing a sharp stab up her arm. Duke ripped her white panties off and slowly rubbed her ass, reaching underneath to play with her clit.

"Yeah, it all looks nice, but I can't do anything with her because she's too tight. What I need are some volunteers to loosen her up for me." Jan recalled trying to jerk up, but Duke kept a heavy hand on her back. "Do I have any volunteers?" That had begun the all night fuck-fest. Duke's three buddies, all with dicks between 6 and 8 inches, fucked her for hours with Duke's encouragement. She cringed, remembering his words, "make sure you cum in her pussy and get it all wet for me." Jan had felt so embarrassed afterwards reflecting on how she had been so worked up that she had actually yelled out, "fuck me, yeah everyone give it to me good." After they had all cum in her several times, Duke had dropped his pants and underwear, to the shock of the others and brutally driven his 13 inches all the way into her. Sometime after his jarring orgasm she had passed out from exhaustion.

It was never the same after that. She became pregnant and they had their first child 9 months later. He was moody about her not wanting to have sex and frequently just beat off and came in her mouth. The positive thing was that after the birth of the baby she was looser and able to accommodate him better. After the birth of their second child she could take him without any pain. But then it didn't seem to be any fun for him and he decided to start fucking her in the ass. That resulted in years of pain. Duke always starting on her pussy and when he couldn't cum due to "lack of friction" as he said, he would pull out and jam his dick into her ass.

Finally, when the kids went off to college, he had told her she was used up and wanted a divorce. There were rumors that he was seeing a young 21-year-old college student from the local University. Jan didn't care. She was just glad to be rid of him.

"NEXT," came the voice of the receptionist.

Jan got up and walked through the open door.

"Second door on the left, honey," the receptionist directed, "take off your clothes and put on the gown on the back of the door."

Jan changed did as she was told. Her nipples stiffening in the cold air as she put the starched green gown over her otherwise naked body. She was here for her annual exam, but she was also desperate for help from this highly recommended doctor. Her best friend Teri had recommended her and specifically told her to be open about her divorce and problems with Duke.

When the doctor came through the door, Jan was confused, 'surely this can't be the doctor,' she thought. Dr. Kristi Knowles could easily have been mistaken for a model. Many times she was. Long, straight blond hair usually wasn't confused with brains and furthermore she seemed to have the body of a Hooter's girl, even under her white lab coat.

"What seems to be the problem?" she asked in a genuinely happy voice. Jan focused in on her bright white smile and sparkly blue eyes.

"Umm...well, I'm here for an annually physical, although I guess I haven't had one in... uhm...over three years now, I guess."

"Let's give you the 24 point check-up then," Kristi laughed to help Jan feel at ease. She went through the usual eyes, nose, ears, throat, and blood pressure routine and then had Jan undo the top of the gown.

"I'm just going to check for any nodules in your breasts. Have you felt anything out of the ordinary yourself?" the doctor asked.

"No," Jan said, looking away.

Kristi looked at the woman's breasts as she felt them, 'looks like these puppies have been through the ringer,' she thought. Jan's breasts had once been firm, standing up proudly. Now they sagged, loosely down to her stomach. The breast-feeding had drained the life out of them and her nipples protruded twice as far as they had before children.

"How many kids do you have, Jan," the doctor asked.

"Two, both boys, one in college, the other out and working."

"Everything checks out here. How about hopping up in the stirrups for me," she said nonchalantly pointing to the angled bench next to her.

Jan got up in the chair, leaning back and spreading her legs to fit in the stirrups. She always felt embarrassed at this point, even with a woman.

The doctor pulled her rolling chair up in front of her and put on a pair of latex gloves. Jan looked up at the ceiling and tried to pretend she was somewhere else, while the doctor stared between her legs.

Kristi couldn't believe what she saw. 'Man, her pussy has really been stretched,' she thought. Jan's pussy lips even in an unaroused state were extended and hanging down. 'It's almost like someone pulled part of her insides out,' Kristi thought as she continued to stare. Finally she moved her hand forward to feel inside. She put one finger in, then two and finally three. With the third she barely felt the outer walls of Jan's cunt. Looking up at Jan's face, Kristi noticed she didn't even seem to register that she was touching her. Kristi put her fingers and thumb together to form a wedge and pushed forward. Her whole hand easily pushed into Jan's cunt until Kristi was in her up to her forearm.

"Are you okay," Dr. Knowles asked, 'surely this has to be uncomfortable,' she thought.

"Just fine, doctor, is everything all right?"

"Sure, dear, how about jumping up and leaning over the table so that I can do a rectal exam."

Jan hopped up and turned around like she was told. 'That wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but god, I really hate this part,' she thought.

Sensing her uneasiness, Kristi tried to reassure her. "We're almost done, Jan. This shouldn't take but a second. Just spread your legs a little, yeah, that's good."

The view from behind Jan was amazing. Kristi looked at her cunt hanging down between her legs and then up to the hole in her ass. 'Jeeez...it looks like you could roll a golf ball in there,' she thought. Kristi easily stuck three fingers in and moved them around to feel for any irregularities. "Okay, that's good, you can put your clothes on now.

Dr. Knowles made some notes in her records as Jan got dressed. Sensing she was finished she said, "Jan, how about having a seat over here."

Jan had stuffed the feelings she had in the waiting room down, and now felt worried about what the doctor might say about her check-up. "Is everything, okay doctor?"

"Everything seems to check out, Jan, but I'm a little concerned about your vagina and rectum," she said, looking her right in the eye. "Have you had anything unusual inserted into them? I realize you've had a few children, but they both seem abnormally stretched."

Jan's eyes welled up with tears; she blinked once and then couldn't hold it back any longer. Kristi looked on as the woman in front of her broke down, shoulders and head sagging as a stream of tears flowed down her face. She quickly moved over to sit next to and comfort her patient who was in obvious distress.

After a few minutes of just holding her, Dr. Knowles spoke, "It's going to be okay, Jan, we can take care of your situation physically, but now I'm concerned about your mental state. What happened?"

Jan hesitated, her eyes registering both hurt and fear.

"It's all right to tell me, Jan, everything we talk about is held in the strictest confidence of a doctor-patient relationship." She reached over to the intercom, "Sue, call the remaining patients for the day and let them know all appointments are going to have to be pushed back 60 minutes today." She turned her attention to Jan; "we have some time. Start from the beginning."

Jan recounted the story between sobs and tears as Dr. Knowles listened intently, the sparkling eyes from when they had first met replaced by a glowing fire. When she was finished the doctor had a few questions. "How do you feel now, Jan?"

"Better, thank you, I'm glad I could finally talk with someone."

"He's hurt you physically, emotionally, and now left you for a young girl, probably as naïve as you were when the two of you met. Someone who he will probably do the same thing to. How does that make you feel?"

"I hate him!" she said, "Even though he's with another woman, I don't want her to have to go through the hell I have. I want him to suffer like I have all these years."

"I've had some similar situations in the past, Jan. I think I can help if you want me to."

"But how?"

The remaining time Jan and Doctor Knowles had together was spent devising a scheme that would change Duke's like forever. The cock-sure, chauvinist, and womanizer was going to be pushed to limits he never thought possible.

* * *

"What do you mean I have to get a physical," Duke asked his Regional Manager Erik.

"It's part of the by-laws of the company, Duke. When you move up in management it's required. I just forgot about it...someone in human resources called to remind me... something to do with our key man insurance coverage."

"Fine, fine, I'll get the physical. Anyone special I'm supposed to see?"

"Who knows, Duke. Why don't you check with HR and see what they say."

* * * Duke was pissed. His car wouldn't start, he was supposed to be at the doctor's office in an hour, and he hadn't had sex last night. Amber, the sexy college Senior he was dating had to take a final exam that morning so she had spent the previous evening cramming. Duke had already left messages on her cell-phone, beeper, and answering machine telling her to come over right away and give him a ride to the doctor.

'Amber's one fine piece of ass,' he thought, 'unlike my ex-bitch, she's at least able to get some of my cock in her mouth and her cunt is still tight. I suppose in a few years she'll be worn out too.'

Amber's brain was fried from the test, so taking Duke to the doctor wasn't a big deal, even though she'd have to wait. Duke was 42 years old compared to her 21, but Amber decided that she like older lovers. They were experienced, more mature, and exciting. Initially his huge cock had intimidated her, but now she couldn't get enough of it.

As they walked into the reception room Amber pressed her firm tits into Dukes arm and whispered into his ear, "I'm so horny, Duke, I can't wait to fuck you tonight, after missing last night." Duke's cock started to get hard at the thought of this nubile girl having the hots for him.

"I'm here to see Doctor Knowles," Duke announced to the receptionist.

Without looking up she said, "through the door, second room on the left. Take off your clothes and put the green gown on that's hanging on the door."

"Thanks," Duke muttered, 'what a bitch.'

Duke had the gown on in no time. He felt like an idiot in it since it only hung down to the top of his knees. He could feel the draft of cold air on his uncovered ass. 'What a fuckin' waste of time,' he thought.

Dr. Knowles knocked briefly then came waltzing through the door looking at her file. "So Mister...Everet," she said, "how are we today?"

"Just fine," he shrugged giving her the once over. 'Nice lookin' bitch,' he thought, 'I'd love to bend her over the table here.'

Kristi had purposefully not worn her white lab coat so Duke would stick his foot in his mouth about her being the nurse instead of the doctor. Instead she had on a silk blouse that clung to her tits enough that her nipples were very obvious, but loose enough around the neck so that if she bent over you could see a lot of cleavage. Her tight slacks fit firmly around her perfectly shaped ass and her high heels helped to raise it up just a little bit more.

She started off with the basics, questions about his health, blood pressure, looking in his ears, nose, and throat, and then checking his pulse. While she was checking his pulse, Kristi purposefully bent forward so that Duke could see down her blouse. His cock started to harden as his mind raced with all the sexual possibilities.

"Okay, Mister. Everet, stand up on the scale over here so we can get your weight."

Duke didn't want to move. He knew if he got up off the bench his cock would push the gown out like a tent pole. 'Go down, go down, go down,' he willed his cock to soften but it wouldn't.

"Uhh...Mister Everet, did you hear me?"

"Sure thing nurse," Duke said as he started to get up.

"That's Doctor Knowles to you," she said with a fake scowl.

"You...you're Doctor Knowles?"

"That's right Mister Everet. Now if you could please step on the scale."

Duke stood up, his cock partially erect and causing the gown to stick out awkwardly in front of him. Kristi took notice and smirked to herself, 'this is going to be easy.'

Duke felt himself get hot. Then he was pissed off at himself. 'What the hell am I embarrassed about,' he thought, 'I've got nothing to be ashamed about. As a matter of fact, I'm going to show this foxy doctor what she's probably missing - a big, fat cock.'

"All right Mister Everet, please take off your gown and spread your legs slightly."

Duke peeled off the gown and proudly displayed his semi-erect dick, sticking out about ten-inches. Kristi sat on her rolling chair in front of him. 'Damn, his dick is big,' she thought, 'and he's not even fully erect. And get a load of those balls, they look like tennis balls.'

"Relax for a minute, Mister Everet, I'm going to check your penis and gonads for anything unusual." Kristi grabbed his penis with one hand and slowly felt the length of it. Duke's cock immediately lurched and grew to its full thirteen inches. 'Look at that fuckin' bitch, her mouth is soooo close to my cock, I'd love to ram it in her mouth.'

Kristi knew what he must be thinking as she bent forward to get her face and mouth only a few inches away from Duke's pulsing dick. It also afforded him a great view down her blouse from above. Reaching out with her other hand she cupped one of his balls and slowly squeezed it in the palm of her hand. First one ball and then the other. With each movement Duke's cock jumped.

"I'm going to check your scrotum now for any lumps." She took her time an explored the large sac containing his two huge balls. She didn't find anything abnormal. Duke felt like his cock was going to burst. He had never had a beautiful woman touch his cock and have complete control over his every action.

"Turn around, bend over the bench and spread your legs," Kristi ordered.

This was what Duke hated in the past about physicals. The dreaded rectal exam. 'But heck,' he thought, 'I don't think I'll mind this fox sticking her finger in my ass instead of some crusty old doctor.' He bent over leaving himself exposed and vulnerable. His cock was trapped between his stomach and the bench.

Kristi wanted to really tease him now. Putting on her latex gloves she reached under to the sensitive spot between his balls and anus and rubbed it with her fingers. Then she pulled his buttocks apart and slowly pushed her Vaseline covered finger into his tightly puckered asshole. 'I bet he's never had anything in there before,' Kristi thought. She took her time running her finger around the inside of his asshole as Duke involuntarily humped the bench he was bent over.

'I've got to cum,' he thought, his cock harder than he thought possible. 'I don't care if she sees me blow my wad all over the bench.'

"You can turn around now, Mister Everet," Kristi said matter of fact, as she pulled her finger out of his asshole with a pop. Duke had never been embarrassed of his big organ before, but his ears burned red as he pulled himself off of the bench and slowly turned around. His stiff cock stood fully erect, the bulging knobby head flaring menacingly up past his navel. Duke's large balls hung heavy and full down between his legs. Both were a darker color than normal, a pinkish-purple, engorged with blood.

"I'm concerned about some nodules I felt in your rectum, Mister Everet. You can never be too cautious about prostate cancer," Dr. Knowles said. 'What a cock,' she thought, 'it's going to have to pay for its actions.' Looking up from Duke's cock she saw him looking away embarrassed. "I'm going to have to do a recheck on your gonads," Kristi began, "I want to rule out any testicular cancer signs."

Reaching between his legs she grabbed one of his balls and gently squeezed it. With her other hand she teasingly ran it down the length of his cock. "Mmmmmmm," he heard himself groan involuntarily. "I'm going to test the elasticity of your scrotum now," she said, grabbing the thick base of his dick with one and pulling up while simultaneously gripping his sack above his balls and yanking downward. "Ooooooooh," he moaned in both pleasure and a little pain. She sensed he was on the verge of cumming and gripped his dick hard.

rhinotoons
rhinotoons
263 Followers