Big Boys Fall Harder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhinotoons
rhinotoons
264 Followers

No sooner were they out than Doctor Knowles was entering. "I see my PA helped you out. The readouts are in the computer, follow me." Duke did as he was told and followed her back into her office. "Now, lay back on the seat and put your feet up in the stir-ups."

"I thought only women used this?" Duke said.

"Oh, I assure you, it works great for giving anyone a thorough examination."

Duke settled into the seat and put his legs up in the stir-ups and then Doctor Knowles locked them in place. She reached forward and unlocked something and then pulled her chair between his legs and pushed them apart until he winced. "Shit! That hurts," Duke said.

The doctor locked it in place and began massaging his balls and feeling the full length of his cock. Duke felt like he could cum at any second. "Uhh..doc, you might want to take it easy, I feel like I might cum. I haven't had sex in a couple weeks now, you know."

Doctor Knowles looked up, her blue eyes sparkling. "You can call me Kristi, and I haven't had sex in a couple weeks either." Duke couldn't believe it. Had he heard here right? Kristi stood up and took off her lab coat, then pulled her green smock over her head. Duke's eyes were riveted to the perfect 34D tits in front of him. 'Shit, she wasn't even wearing a bra,' he thought. Before he could think about anything else she untied the drawstring on the matching pants and let them drop to the floor. 'Fuck, she's a true blond!' Duke started to move forward, but was constrained by his legs that were locked in place.

"Let's put this huge fuck stick to good use!" Kristi hissed. "I've been looking at it for several weeks now and I want it up my wet pussy." Duke's dick lurched as pre-cum started flowing out the top. Her words were driving him crazy. Straddling the bench on either side of Duke's dick, Kristi slowly lowered herself until her cunt lips were resting on his huge cock head. Duke tried to thrust upward but couldn't move his waist more than an inch. "You want my pussy bad, don't you big boy. Your cock has been so hard for two weeks I bet you have a gallon of cum stored up in it."

She lowered herself just enough for the head of Duke's cock to enter then lifted herself up. "Mmmmmm...it's soooo big. Maybe I shouldn't do this. It might stretch my little cunny out."

"No...no...it's okay, it won't hurt you," Duke said urgently.

She lowered herself again and squeezed her cunt muscles tightly around the head of his cock and then lifted herself up again. Pre-cum from his cock was oozing out and running down his shaft. Kristi reached between her legs to grab Duke's cock and rub it back and forth between her cunt lips. "Please," he pleaded, "please let me fuck you."

"Mmmmm, I don't know Duke, it's soooo big," she cooed, "and my cunt is soooo tight."

"I'll do anything," he blurted out.

"Well," she said, "there is one thing I need you to do."

"What? Anything."

"I need you to sign this disclaimer form that no matter what happens here today, you won't talk about it, sue, or in any other way discredit anyone you come in contact with or this practice."

"Fine...fine..." he said, half hysterical, "where do I sign?"

Kristi stepped off the table and handed him a form, which he scribbled his signature on immediately. If Duke had been thinking rationally, he might have wondered how and why she had the form so close by.

"Now please, fuck me!"

"Sorry Duke," she said, locking the form in her desk, "but ladies first." Kristi straddled him again, but this time she worked herself forward until her pussy was right in front of his fact. "Get that tongue out Duke and get me off. Then you'll get yours." With that she drove impaled her cunt onto his tongue. "Mmmmm...that's it," she moaned rubbing her wet pussy up and down his mouth and nose. After a few minutes, Kristi screamed out in a powerful orgasm and the lights went out.

"What the hell," she yelled, "stay put and I'll get them turned back on." After a minute Duke felt her pussy pushing into his face again. He started to ask why she hadn't turned on the light, but her cunt muffled his voice. "Mmmfphgg." Duke stuck out his tongue and started licking as the lights came on. "There that's better," he heard Kristi say from across the room. 'What? Who the hell is sitting on my face?' he thought. He tried to look up, but the woman on top of him grabbed him by the back of the hair and shoved his face further into her pussy, the wetness covering his face. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!" the woman yelled out as she came hard, spurting her juices into his mouth. As she moved back into view, Duke couldn't believe his eyes. "Holy shit!" he said. It was his ex-wife, Jan, but she looked totally different than when he had left her.

"Shocked Duke?" she said grabbing her tits. "They look pretty nice don't they?" She reached forward and grabbed his swollen nuts with both hands.

"Ahhhhhhhhh, fuck, Jan!"

"Ooh, I'm sorry, Duke," she giggled, "Did that hurt? Do you know how bad you hurt my pussy and ass over the years fucking me with that big dick of yours?" Duke looked worried as he watched her eye's flare. "The doctor was able to tighten everything up, so I'm good as new, but I never forgot. I'm not gonna let you ruin another woman, even that little college cunt your dating now."

Duke's eyes grew wide as Jan pulled a monstrous dildo out from behind the table. It looked to be fifteen inches long and big around as a baseball bat. He watched as Jan took the straps that were attached to it and wrapped them around her and then tightened them. "Mines bigger than yours is," she sang. "Now I'm going to enjoy fucking you up your ass, so you can see how it feels!"

"No, Jan, don't do it, I'm sorry, really I am," Duke pleaded.

Kristi came over behind him and rest her tits across his face. "Come now, Duke, don't get so upset. You didn't think you could get away with humiliating your wife all these years, did you? Be a good boy and maybe you'll still get to fuck me. Let me hear you say it."

"Say what?" Duke asked.

"I want to hear you ask your wife to fuck you up the ass."

"No way!"

"Okay, then, no pussy," she said, reaching over and running her manicured nails up the under side of his cock.

"All right, all right, Jan, I want you to fuck me up the ass."

"Come on Duke, with passion," Jan said. "Fuck me up the ass! Give me that big thing," he yelled.

"Give me your big cock, say it."

"Fuck me with your big cock, Jan."

Jan moved in between his legs and grabbed his cock with both hands for leverage. Then she pointed the huge dildo at his ass, hanging off the edge of the bed and pushed. Two weeks of preparing Duke with the heating rod, made it possible for the head to penetrate his asshole. She waited only momentarily and then shoved forward as hard as she could.

"Ahhhhhhhhh...shiiiiiiiiiiiiit!" he screamed.

Jan shoved in a good ten inches then backed up all the way and pushed forward again. His rectum expanded to accommodate the intrusion, the muscles trying desperately to force the object out. Jan pounded and pounded into Duke's ass from every angle, stretching it until he begged her to stop. She unstrapped the dildo and left it sticking out of his ass. "Good boy, Duke," she said, flicking his balls and watching him groan in pain.

Kristi walked over to him and opened a bottle of baby oil. She squirt it onto the top of his rigid cock and watched it drip down. Her hands barely covered half his cock as she gripped it tightly and slid them up and down. "Mmmmmmmm, oooooooh, that feels so good," he moaned. She continued working her hands up and down the length of his thick shaft until Duke yelled out that he was going to cum. Quickly Kristi squeezed the base of Duke's cock hard stopping his orgasm.

"Doctor, please, let me cum."

Kristi remained silent, repeating the process over and over again until Dukes balls were a deep blue color and his cock was a faint purple. "Are you sorry for what you've done, Duke?"

"Yes...yes...so sorry."

"Do you promise that you'll never take advantage of women again and treat them with respect?"

"Yes, anything, I promise, just please let me cum."

"Sure, Duke, but another friend wants to see you." The door opened and in walked Mandy, completely naked. "Hi, Duke, just wanted to get some pictures to document your special day," she laughed. Duke looked up as Mandy's camera flashed. "Just in case you go back on your word. I don't think you'd like to have pictures of a big dildo sticking out of your ass, floating around."

"Your turn to have fun, Mandy," Kristi said, moving away.

Mandy moved in between Dukes legs and grabbed his cock firmly and began pumping it up and down. "Yeah...I love big, fat, cocks," she said softly. "I'm gonna love playing with this one." Duke moaned as the lovely brunette began jerking his cock up and down, left and right, his balls lifting up in the air with it and slapping down onto the table again. "Hey everyone! Lookie what I got!" she laughed yanking up and down as hard as she could. Duke could feel the two weeks of pent-up sperm churning in his balls. They ached so bad and he wanted to yell out, but he didn't want her to stop. Finally, when he could take it not longer, he screamed out just before cumming, "Arrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhh!!"

Mandy heard the scream and felt the liquid flowing up through the thick veins in his cock and pointed it up towards Duke's face. His dick shook and jerked as it erupted in a shower of cum shooting out. Mandy felt like she was holding a firehose as the thick, white, fluid streamed out covering Duke's face, hair, and neck. After thoroughly soaking his head, Mandy yelled for him to open his mouth and tried to aim as much as she could towards the opening. 'This is like a carnival booth,' she laughed, trying to get as much cum as she could into his mouth.

As the cum slowed down, Mandy started jerking on it some more with one hand while squeezing his nuts with the other. "Like milkin' a cow," she laughed. When she couldn't get anything else out of his cock she let it drop with a thud on Duke's chest. The three women gave each other high fives as they looked at the pathetic sight in front of them. The previously proud and cocky man was covered in his own cum and sweat, beaten by what he would call 'the weaker species.'

* * *

Duke was unhooked from the stirrups and allowed to shower at the doctor's office before going out to meet his girlfriend in the reception area. That night, for the first time, he asked if he could eat her pussy out. Duke didn't want word to get back that he wasn't treating women with "respect." 'I wonder what Jan is up too now,' he thought. That thought quickly left and was replaced by worrying about what Mandy wanted with him. She had told him on the way out that he was to come back to the office on Friday at 7 pm and that he was going to go with her to a costume party. Duke knew he was going to have to be on his best behavior. Duke didn't know what to expect when he showed up at Mandy's house Friday night. She had simple said that they were going to a costume party and that she would provide the costume. His girlfriend, Amber, had teased him relentlessly all week long. He got her off by licking and fingering her pussy, but Mandy had made him promise in front of her that he wouldn't cum until they got together. Most guys would have got off fantasizing about several different women coming on to them at one time, but Duke was beginning to have his doubts. He was already sorry for how he had treated his ex-wife, but he had a sinking feeling that the debt wasn't paid off yet.

"Duke, glad you could make it," Mandy said, while opening the door.

Duke smiled meekly and walked in. A few months ago he was a womanizer, cussing and drinking with his buddies. He was divorced from his nagging wife and had a college senior sleeping with him. Now he was reduced to quickly following the orders of any demanding female.

Duke's cock stirred as he watched Mandy lead him into the house. She had on tight white spandex pants that clearly showed she had nothing on underneath. The material cut up into her pussy and enveloped her lips from the front and from the rear it firmly hugged both of her tight butt cheeks. Duke watched her strut across the living room to pick up a thick striped vest. She turned around to face him smiling devilishly while flashing her big brown eyes.

"How do my tits look, Duke?" she asked.

Mandy's white bikini top left little to the imagination. The underwire pushed her already 36D breasts up and in to form some deep cleavage, but the material was so thin that her aureoles and nipple were clearly visible underneath.

"...uh...uh...they look great, Mandy," Duke sputtered.

"Good," she laughed, putting the vest on overtop.

Duke noticed a riding crop and jockey helmet on the table. When she turned to go pick them up, he saw the number 14 on her back.

"Sooooo...do you know what I am?" she asked.

"You're a jockey."

"Good boy. And do you know what that makes you?"

Duke hesitated, "No."

"You're going to be my stud horse," she answered.

"Your what?"

"You heard me...my horse. I've got the costume in the bedroom. There are a few things we have to do first though before you put it on. First of all take these," she said, handing him two pills.

"What are they?"

"They're Viagra," she said, matter of factly, "I need you good and hard all night."

Duke followed her into her bedroom. Normally he would have thrown any woman on the bed and forced himself on her, but the recent reprogramming he had gone through had left him feeling vulnerable and unable to exert his normal forcefulness. She turned and offered him a glass of water to wash the pills down.

"Now," she said, "get naked and follow me into the bathroom."

'That's a start,' he thought. But when he got into the bathroom and saw her standing there with shaving cream and a razor, he froze. "What the hell's that for?" "Your costume is custom fit, so we need to do a little shaving."

"No way," Duke said, "you can forget about it right now."

"Ooohh..that's a shame, Duke, I was going to fuck you so hard too," she smiled and batted her eyelashes.

"What are you saying? If I let you shave me, then I get to fuck you?" Duke asked.

"What I'm saying, Duke, is that if you don't let me shave you, then I'm not going to fuck, YOU."

'Sounds like the same thing to me,' he thought licking his lips at the thought of driving all fourteen inches of his cock into this babe. "Okay, I'll let you shave me, but be careful."

"Great," Mandy said, "just stand in front of me and spread your legs."

Duke did as he was told; his cock starting to harden from his limp ten inches as she took hold of is and moved it out of the way to apply the shaving cream on his pubic hair. She slowly made her way around his thick pubic hair, continually dipping the razor into the sink water to clean it off. Duke's cock was sticking up erect right in Mandy's face as he imagined her sucking him off. After fifteen minutes she had cleaned him up like a newborn baby. There was still hair on his legs and stomach, but his balls and pubic area were totally clean.

"Now for the brown stain," she said.

"Brown stain? What the hell's going on?"

"Ah, Ah, Ahhh," she said, "no stainie, no fuckie. It's not permanent, but it's part of the costume."

Mandy pulled out a bottle from under the sink and applied it to a washcloth before rubbing it up and down his cock. "Mmmmmmm, that feels good," he said, forgetting about the stain being applied to his dick. Mandy just smiled as she coated his cock, balls, and the area she had shaved.

"There," she said, "that about does it." And with that she stood up and walked out the door, leaving Duke standing there at full mast with a stupid look on his face.

Duke slowly exited the bathroom as Mandy held a heap of brown material to him. "Here," she said, "put this on."

Duke slowly put his legs in what looked like the pant openings and brought the remaining part of the costume up over his shoulders. 'It looks like a brown jumpsuit,' he thought. His hands didn't come out the end, however. There were black hooves at the end. He looked down at his feet and his shoes fit into a black footing. Looking down at his crotch he could visible see his erect cock pushing the material out.

"I've got the head for the costume out in the trunk of my car," Mandy said, "and check this out." With that she reached for his groin area and pulled at the material. The sound of Velcro tearing filled the air and his cock jumped out of the hole it left. There was his huge cock sticking out the front of the costume. "Looks like a horse-cock to me," Mandy laughed.

Duke smiled nervously as his face-flushed red and he stuffed his dick back in the costume. "Come on. Let's go and get this over with so we can fuck," he said, perturbed.

On the drive over, Duke felt his dick go from just being erect to painfully erect. The blood in his cock seemed to be pulsing. 'Must be the viagra kicking in and she had me take a double douse at that,' he thought. 'Thank goodness no one will recognize me with the horse head on.'

Mandy pulled her car up to a huge mansion in a part of town Duke had never been before. There were between twenty to thirty cars in the driveway and on the street. Duke was happy to put the horse head on that Mandy handed him. It actually looked very high-end, as far as costumes go, and snapped onto the upper part of the costume to hold it in place. "Now for the bridle," Mandy said, slipping it over Duke's horse head. "Follow me," she said, tugging on it, "this is an exclusive party, so do everything I say and don't fuck it up."

As Mandy rang the doorbell and they waited, she reached over and tugged on the Velcro. "Riiiiiiiiiiip," he heard, but his view was obstructed from looking down. "What the hell are you doin' Mandy?" his voice rang out but sounded muffled in the costumed head.

"Shut up, asshole," she replied, "your dick's brown, so everyone will think it's part of the costume."

Duke didn't know what to do as he felt the cold air blow across his stiff fourteen inches and his large sac and balls hanging down. 'This is crazy,' he thought, 'I'm trapped!'

The door opened and Duke stared at the woman answering it. He knew this was not going to be your ordinary costume party. The dark haired woman who answered the door was obviously dressed as Wonder Woman, but it certainly wasn't the TV version. It looked like the gold belt and crown she was wearing were real, but the red, white, and blue costume she was wearing, or not wearing, was painted on. Duke could make out her protruding nipples and when he bent his head down slightly he saw the slit where her bald cunt was painted blue for the shorts.

"Mandy darling...so good to see you," the hostess sang, "lovely costume and oooh I love what you've done with your date." Duke watched as she stared at his cock. "Hung like a horse too. Does his little dick fit in that thing or just stay inside the costume?" she laughed.

Mandy just grinned, having fun with her little secret. 'She doesn't even think I'm for real,' Duke realized.

They walked through the door, blaring music in the background and people moving everywhere a blur of glimmers and colors. Mandy led him towards the bar, his stiff fourteen incher jutting out in front of him and his big balls flopping too and fro. Duke focused in on a guy in a Batman costume leaving with a drink from the bar. Something about the costume seemed odd. 'The shorts,' he thought, 'the guys dick must be puny the way it was cut out with only a little sack available in the crotch area for his penis and balls.'

"Sorry," Mandy said, "but there's no way for you to drink in that costume. Not that you probably mind your identity being secret." Mandy asked for a glass of white wine and led him by his reins across the room. Everywhere Duke looked he saw hot women scantily clad. A female genie with holes cut out in her top for her nipples to stick through. A Raquel Welch looking cave woman carrying a club and pulling a guy behind her, A Xena Warrior Princess with the bottom of her outfit riding right up the crack in her ass. "Unbelievable," Duke heard himself say but knew Mandy couldn't hear him.

rhinotoons
rhinotoons
264 Followers