Big Breasts Beach Babe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giles moved hurriedly to pull my legs up and the center of my body towards him, so that my feet were at his shoulders, my ass now at the very edge of his bed. I was so open and wet that at first I didn't feel him enter me. It was only when his pelvic bone thrust against my sensitive, heated outer flesh that I felt the breath whoosh out of me. And then he began to grind.

When I say grind, I mean he used my body like a self-pleasuring toy, twisting and turning as he held himself fully inside and pressed into my sex with his pelvis. I felt myself pushing back at him to increase the urgent pleasure of it, feeling like I was getting a mini-orgasm with his every twist and turn. I heard myself moaning rhythmically as he ground into me.

When Giles somehow managed to reach down and man-handle my breasts even as he continued with this not-quite-fucking method, my moaning changed to gasps. About the third time his fingers squeezed and gently pinched my needful left tit I let go with a throaty sound and started bucking my lower body into his, a glorious climax overtaking me. I swear I could feel the lips of my pussy sticking to his skin where we were joined, as Giles ground and ground at me in tight, quick little circles and I tossed my head back and forth on the pillow, wave after wave of pleasure coursing through me.

And then he put his hands on the bed and lowered his mouth to my lolling breasts, and the pleasure waves actually increased for me instead of dissipating. At the same time as he began sucking at my swollen nipples Giles finally started fucking me, and boy was it worth the wait. His lower body now meeting mine fully, his thrusts perfectly-timed with his maddening tongue and lip work, Giles gave me the kind of fucking that isn't deep like some guys prefer but instead calculated to maximize the pressure applied to the sensitive mouth of my opening, where all the nerve endings scream for attention.

I was like a rag doll under him, helplessly hypnotized by pleasure. Oh, I could feel myself energetically humping back at the man, but I was floating up above the bed, not lying on it. Again and again I came as he gave the tips of my breast flesh little bites, licks and sucks, his dick working in and out of my wetness in short, manipulative thrusts that wrung the utmost feeling out of me.

Just as I would ebb and catch my breath, he'd work me up to fever pitch again. Through the slits of my half-closed eyes I managed to watch as he laved my tits with his mouth and tongue, the pink tips glistening with his saliva. I knew from his enthusiastic manner that he was loving this as much as I - who could measure which of us was having the better time?

How he managed to suck so expertly at my nipples and jazz my pussy so well with his hardened flesh, at the same time, I'll never know. Even though my juices must by now have soaked through to the mattress I could feel his dick getting harder inside me, and little droplets of sweat from his exertions started to spatter my body here and there. Even that felt erotic.

Giles rogered me through another series of orgasms, ones that almost had me pleading with him to stop, they were so overpowering. I felt totally within his power despite the fact that my body was pushing back at him as feverishly as his was working mine. And then he abruptly stopped thrusting and started that damned wonderful grinding again!

"God," I breathed, "you've got to stop that before I go nuts!" Which wasn't far from the truth (Jesus, didn't HE have to come?)

With one more titillating suck at my breasts Giles did just that: he stopped. With a grin he raised his head and slid out of me, gently. A rush of cool air wafted over my sodden pussy. "All right," he smiled, clambering up over my body, his glistening-wet, condom-sheathed cock bobbing before him as he placed a knee on either side of my chest. "I'll stop. But you'll have to finish me off." I noticed his tanned neck was flushed a deep red.

I knew what he intended of course, as all women with big tits must also know... but, I feigned otherwise.

"How ever will I do that?" I managed to reply, with a satisfied, sloppy grin, even as I watched him peel the rubber off his swollen cock and fling it across the room. With his other hand he reached behind himself and ran his fingers gently up and down my slit, making me squirm anew. He gingerly settled his weight onto me and unceremoniously used his free hand, the one not tickling my pussy, to awkwardly attempt wrapping himself in my tit flesh. Giles could only manage a loose fit around his stiff dick, trying his best to hold my large breasts together with the breadth of his fingers.

"Oh, I see," I teased. "Let me help." Peering down at his wonderful manhood as it lay on my chest, I used my hands to cup and press my globes inward, forming a nice tunnel of abundant flesh for him to use. He sighed as he felt himself surrounded by my heavy tits. By way of appreciation Giles continued using the fingers between my legs to work my sensitive clit and the mouth of my sex, tweezing out whatever little bits of pleasure I might still have in reserve. That was nice.

He slid himself in and out between my breasts while I studied his face. His eyes were full of my tits, truly the first time since we'd met that he allowed himself to stare with unbridled lust at my chest. He had a kind of dazed expression as he watched his cock move back and forth, the both of us so sweaty that we needed no extra lubrication to ease his way. I held my tits firmly against him, feeling his ball sack tickling me as he moved. The crown of his prick appeared and disappeared, aiming directly at my face when it emerged from between my breasts; the pillow against my head kept me angled perfectly, giving me a close-up view of his engorged glans and the flange of his piss slit.

I wondered for a moment if he'd want to use my mouth, and then in the next moment I didn't have to wonder further; Giles inched forward and rubbed the head of his dick across my lips aggressively. I could taste the condom and my own juices on him as I instantly opened up and ran my tongue all over his crown, but I didn't mind because Giles groaned in unfeigned pleasure, rewarding my momentary distaste.

He thrust his full length in and out of my mouth a few times, his balls perched atop my bunched-together breasts, then abruptly returned to fucking my tits, his saliva-moistened dick glistening with a deep red shine now.

There was no way he was going to last much longer. His cock looked like it had grown thicker and stiffer in just the past few moments. I looked up at him as he looked down at me, his eyes moving from mine to my breasts and then to my parted lips. Giles now had a determined, taut expression on his face as he slid his rod back and forth in the valley created by my ample tits. He still had one hand between my legs, but his fingers were barely moving, gently rubbing now only at my clit.

But my anticipation of his orgasm, along with his gentle touch, was enough to bring me to one last soft peak of pleasure, my body shuddering luxuriously just as I glimpsed the head of his cock swell once more as he thrust it towards me, my hands holding my breasts together as tightly as possible.

The first of his male essence only dribbled out of his prick, to pool at my neck, but the next spurt roped up onto the side of my face, hot and sticky, without my even seeing it emerge. I wasn't aware that my mouth had opened wide, instinctively, until I tasted his sperm on my tongue from the next ejaculation. And then Giles groaned from deep in his throat and pulled himself away from me, grabbing his stiff cock to jerk it over his idealized target: my tits.

I just lay there and held my breasts up for him, seeing and feeling the thick white rain of his cum as he moaned over and over and continued stroking out his seed. I was beyond fatigued from all his attentions, physically and mentally satisfied, and feeling an deep, illogical pride that my body could impart such pleasure to him.

Some of his spray flicked onto my chin and open lips, but Giles' cock spat the majority of his liquid passion onto my upturned breasts and still-swollen nipples. Quickly they were glazed with his voluminous white spunk, some of it already running down the sides and in between them, and still he worked his hand to drain himself of all he had. The last few drops he deliberately deposited directly onto the pink tips, rubbing his heated cock head over them. I felt warmth flood over me, both from his copious fluids and from within myself.

I let my tits fall back and used my hands instead to reach out for him. Giles took his own hand away as I gently placed his warm, sperm-smeared penis in my own palm and softly urged him down toward my face, my other hand cupping his tight balls. His thighs actually trembled a little as he lowered himself so that I could take his shaft into my mouth and lap up the remains of his jism, his sighs of post-orgasmic pleasure filling the silent room as I suckled at the tip of his now-softening member.

I love feeling a penis get soft in my mouth, almost as much as feeling it get hard. His spunk, strong-flavored but not unpleasant, was gradually diminishing as I continued my gentle sucking to pull the last of it out. Soon his ball sack was resting on my chin, his prick diminishing enough that I could hold all of his organ inside my mouth, running my tongue around it languidly. When Giles pulled out, his flesh was glistening with my saliva.

Speaking of glistening, my breasts were soaked. He grinned down at me as I rubbed his cum into them, swirling the cream around my still-hard nipples as he rested his genitals in the valley between. I made a big show of playing with his sticky stuff, even raising a nipple to my mouth to lick some of it off. As I've said, I know what men into big tits like to see.

To be continued....

12