Big Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,332 Followers

"Well," Sara stammered, embarrassed as she thought of the pictures.

"Anyone would appreciate seeing you naked," Veronica said, standing up and wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him. "Especially me. I'll go take a shower now, I guess," she said, turning and walking back down the hallway.

"You okay?" Steve asked Sara, seeing the look on her face.

"Yeah," Sara replied. "She's really beautiful, isn't she?"

"I sure think so," Steve replied, smiling. "I think I'm a pretty lucky guy."

"She's the lucky one," Sara said automatically.

"Well, thank you, little sister," Steve said, leaning over and kissing her on the forehead. "I'll remember that. Well, I do have to go to work today, so I'd better get ready," he said, putting his coffee cup down and heading back to his bedroom.

Veronica returned soon, this time wearing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt.

"Is this better?" she asked, smiling at Sara.

"I'd imagine you look good in anything," Sara replied, smiling at her and realizing that she liked her.

"Aren't you sweet," Veronica said, kissing her on the cheek. "But I'm sure you turn plenty of heads yourself. You're turning into quite a beautiful young woman," she said.

"Oh, I don't know," Sara said, blushing. "I don't have a boyfriend or anything."

"Is that because you don't want one or because you don't like the choices you're offered?" Veronica asked.

"The choices, I guess," Sara admitted, laughing out loud. "I hadn't thought of it that way."

"Well, when you do find a boy, he'll be the lucky one, believe me," Veronica said. "And from what I saw yesterday, you shouldn't hide yourself under such baggy clothes. You should wear things that show you off."

"I'd be embarrassed," Sara replied, blushing.

"You should look through my things," Veronica said. AMaybe you'll find something you'd like to wear."

AMaybe sometime," Sara agreed.

"Well, I'm out of here," Steve said, coming into the kitchen. "I hate to leave two such beautiful women alone, but that's the life of a slave. See you later," he said, kissing Veronica and then Sara.

"Bye," they said, smiling at him as he went out the door.

"Does he still do computers?" Sara asked.

"Yes," Veronica confirmed. "And he's really doing well, too. He supervises six other people now and doesn't have to do so much of the stupid stuff himself. We seem to have a lot more time together, too."

"That must be nice," Sara observed.

"I love Steve so much," Veronica began, Athat I'd like nothing more than to spend 24 hours a day with him. Maybe one day," she ruminated. "Anyway, let's you and I go to the mall and wander around and see what's there, then I'll give you a tour of town and we can come back here and lay in the sun. How's that sound?"

"Great!" Sara agreed. "Don't you have to work or anything?"

"Oh, I sometimes work two or three nights a week," Veronica said. "But it's pretty much up to me. I always have my days free."

"How nice," Sara said. "What do you do?"

"I work in a club, a sort of hostess, I guess you'd say," she replied. "It's fun, good money, too, but I'd rather spend time with Steve. He even visits me at work sometimes."

They spent the rest of the morning wandering the local mall and Veronica showed Sara the few important sights in town. By the time they ate some lunch and got back to the house, it was already 2:30 in the afternoon.

"Well, at least there are no clouds today," Veronica said as they arrived back at the house. "I think I'll lay in the sun. How about you?"

"That sounds great," Sara said, feeling like she had found a new friend. "I'll change."

She went into her room and pulled out her bathing suit, a two-piece that was sort of revealing but not too much. She looked at herself in the mirror before going out, noticing that her pale, freckled skin would probably burn if she wasn't careful. When she went out to the patio in back, Veronica was already laying on one of the lounge chairs, totally naked.

"Oh, you don't need to wear a suit if you don't want to," Veronica said. "Nobody will bother us here. It's very private."

"I've never laid in the sun naked," Sara confessed, sitting down on a lounge chair next to Veronica.

"Well, I hate tan lines," Veronica said. "And with my coloring, I get them really easy. You probably don't," she said, seeing how pale Sara was. "You're a lot like Steve in that respect."

"Well, I get them," Sara said, Abut they're usually not too bad," she said, laying back on the chair.

They lay there for at least a half an hour, letting the sun's rays soak into their bodies. When Veronica turned over, Sara unhooked her top, pulling it free as she lay on her stomach. She felt daring when she did it, but the warm sun on her back felt so nice. It wasn't long before she drifted off to sleep.

"Sara, Sara," she heard Veronica saying through her sleep fog. "You should turn over or cover up. I think you've had enough sun on your back.

Lifting her head, Sara felt her skin tighten and knew that she had gotten too much sun.

"Oooh, you're right," she said, grimacing.

"I'll get some lotion," Veronica said, getting to her feet.

She came back with some aloe vera lotion, liberally applying it to Sara's sunburned back. It felt cool to Sara, soothing, and Veronica's touch was light. When she had applied the lotion to her entire back and neck, Sara sat up, reaching for her top to cover herself. But her back was, too sensitive to allow her to rehook the clasp in the back.

"Do you want to go inside?" Veronica asked her.

"No, I'll just sit here for a little bit more," Sara decided, letting her breasts swing free.

"Well, you sure don't want to burn them," Veronica said, nodding at her breasts. "That's really uncomfortable. I know."

"Oh, I won't," Sara reassured her, blushing a bit and feeling her nipples harden in reaction.

"You have beautiful breasts and you should protect them," Veronica said, laying back on her lounge chair.

"Yes," Sara replied, embarrassed by the compliment.

About 30 minutes later Sara decided that she had had enough sun for the day. Getting to her feet, she walked into the house holding her top in her hand, only to run smack into Steve who had just arrived home.

"Well, hello!" Steve said, taking in his sister's naked breasts. "You're already starting to be influenced by Veronica," he observed.

"Oh, no," Sara said, holding her top up to try to cover herself. "I was just getting some sun."

"I'm not complaining," Steve laughed. "Is Veronica out there still?"

"Yeah, she is," Sara said, still feeling embarrassed that he had seen her.

"I'll go say hi, then," he said, going out onto the patio.

Sara scurried back to her room, then went into the bathroom to look at her back in the mirror. It was really red and she knew that it was going to be uncomfortable for a day or two. She got into the shower and ran the water, hoping to cool off her burned skin. When she got out, she went back to her room with a towel wrapped around herself. She started to close the door, then thought about it. If she left it open, that would give her a view into Steve and Veronica's room, whose door she had not seen closed yet, but at the same time she would lose her own privacy.

Deciding that she could chance it, especially with them outside, Sara left the door open. Dropping her towel and moving to a corner of the room that wasn't exactly in view from the doorway, she began to moisturize herself, especially trying to spread it onto her back. When she finished she pulled on her gym shorts, then tried to put on a bra. But the burn on her back was too much and she couldn't hook the clasp. Feeling on fire already, she didn't want to put her sweatshirt back on, so she pulled one of her oversized t-shirts on, which didn't hurt her back as much. But when she checked herself in the mirror, she realized that it was possible to see her nipples through the shirt, even though they were a pale strawberry in color. Also, the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra was obvious.

She heard Steve and Veronica come into the house, so she composed herself, trying not to be so nervous. Veronica was laughing as they came down the hall.

"Come on, there's still some sun out there," she was saying. "Even with that red head of yours, some sun would do you good."

"I'd really like a drink," Steve said as they went into their bedroom.

"I'll get you one and we can drink it outside," Veronica said. "Come on, take those clothes off."

Sara was laying back on her bed, but by sitting up just a little she was able to look across the hallway into their room. She could see that they were laughing and Veronica was pulling at Steve's clothes. She was surprised how easily and quickly she stripped him. They weren't watching her, but Sara could see the two of them naked as they stood in their room. Veronica had her arms around his neck and it was obvious that they were kissing. Then Veronica pushed Steve backwards and he fell onto the bed, Veronica falling on top of him. Now Sara could see Veronica's pussy as it opened when she straddled Steve's body. She could also see Steve's cock as it dangled between his legs.

As she watched, Veronica slid down Steve's body until her face was even with his cock. Sara watched as she grabbed his cock in her hand and lowered her face onto it. Sara couldn't see what she was doing, but she knew that she was sucking on Steve's cock. She could see, but not really, and she found herself very turned on. She remembered the pictures and knew what it would look like.

She continued to watch, surprised that they were just doing it with the door open, knowing that she was there. She could see into Veronica's pussy as she knelt on the bed, her knees apart and her pussy lips spread. She could see that special little button which gave her so much pleasure sticking out above Veronica's pussy lips. Then she heard a groan from the other room and saw that Steve was holding Veronica by the head, holding her down on his cock. After a minute Veronica sat up and then got to her feet.

"I'll go fix you that drink now," she said, Aand meet you outside. I've just had my cocktail."

"Go on, get out of here," Steve laughed, sitting up.

Sara quickly lay back onto her bed, trying to pretend that she hadn't seen or noticed anything as Veronica came out of their room. She smiled at Sara as she headed up to the kitchen. Then Sara saw Steve go out of the room, naked, as he followed Veronica to the kitchen. She didn't know what to do. She couldn't go join them, not with Steve naked, so she just lay there, feeling confused and excited at the same time.

It was about a half an hour later when she heard them coming back into the house and she pretended to be sleeping as they came down the hallway to their room. She heard them fall on their bed and then she dared to sit forward and look into their room. She did this just in time to see Veronica straddling Steve, reaching between her legs for his cock and guiding it to her pussy. Sara watched with her mouth open as Veronica lowered herself onto Steve's cock, the whole thing disappearing into her pussy.

She had never seen anyone fuck before and here was her brother and his wife not 30 feet away with Veronica on top, raising and lowering herself on his cock. She could see that it took on a sheen as she rode him. It was fascinating to see how big it was and how easily it disappeared into Veronica's pussy. Then Veronica rolled to the side, taking Steve with her, ending up on her back with Steve between her legs, his cock still safely ensconced in her pussy. As she watched, Steve propped himself on his hands and began to fuck Veronica, who wrapped her legs high around Steve's back, lifting her pussy to meet his every stroke. Then Steve slammed himself into her and stayed there and Sara knew that he must be cumming. After a minute or so like this, Steve fell over onto his side, his cock now smaller and laying across his thigh.

Then Veronica sat up and bent over his spent cock, lifting it with her hand and lowering her mouth onto it. This time Sara could see everything as Veronica sucked on Steve's cock, sucking him clean before laying back next to him.

Sara was totally turned on now. She could feel how wet she was between her own legs and she slid a hand down into her gym shorts and into her pussy, rubbing herself like crazy to relieve her excitement. It wasn't long before that feeling washed over her and she felt herself a little bit relieved. But not totally. She still felt the fire burning in her veins as she thought of what she had seen. They sure had a relationship, she concluded. And they definitely liked each other plenty, not like watching her parents, she thought.

She must have drifted off, because she was awakened by Veronica sitting on the edge of her bed.

"How's that sunburn?" she asked, smiling at her.

"It's sore," Sara admitted.

"Do you want me to put some lotion on it?" Veronica asked.

"That would probably feel good," Sara agreed, sitting up. "This is what I use," she said, handing it to her.

"This is good stuff," Veronica said, pouring some into her hand. "Take your shirt off and turn over," she commanded.

Sara pulled her shirt over her head and turned over, knowing that Veronica had seen how hard her nipples were. Then she felt her cool hands as they spread the soothing lotion across her back.

"How's the back?" she heard Steve ask from the doorway.

"She'll be okay," Veronica answered, feeling how Sara tensed when she realized that Steve was there. "Go on now and leave us alone."

Laughing, Steve left and Veronica continued to lightly spread lotion across Sara's back.

"Is that better?" she asked when she had finished.

"It feels a lot better," Sara agreed, turning over and sitting up.

"You're lucky you didn't burn your breasts," Veronica said, smiling at her. "Then I'd have to put lotion on them, too."

"Oh," Sara said, blushing and thinking of the pictures she had seen of Veronica with other women.

AMaybe you'd like some anyway," she said, squirting some into her hands and rubbing them together.

"Oh, I don't --" Sara began as Veronica just reached out and covered her breasts with her hands, squeezing them and rubbing the lotion all over.

"There, that's better," she said, dropping her hands. "Okay?"

"Yeah, okay," Sara said, shocked at the fact that she had just touched her like that.

But in spite of her shock she could feel her nipples hardening and she saw that Veronica was watching them, which made them even harder. Sara felt like she now had no control over her own body.

"And it looks like they liked it, too," Veronica observed, laughing. AMy nipples always get hard when I enjoy something. It's like a weather vane, I've always thought. Here, try it and see," she suggested, handing the moisturizer to Sara. "Go ahead."

Nervously Sara squirted some of the moisturizer into her hands and then rubbed them together. When Veronica leaned closer to her, sticking her breasts out, Sara hesitatingly lifted her hands to her breasts and covered them, surprised by how hot and firm they were. She rubbed the moisturizer all over them, feeling how her nipples hardened quickly under her palms before stopping and letting her hands drop into her own lap.

"That feels nice," Veronica said, looking down at herself. "You have nice soft hands. That's important," she added. "And you have sympathetic hands," she added, Aotherwise my nipples wouldn't have gotten hard."

"I've never touched another girl before," Sara said, Anot like that."

"Oh, it's nothing," Veronica said, giving a little laugh. "In the end we're all just bodies, men or women. The differences are small."

"What do you mean?" Sara asked, the words sounding strange to her, the ideas.

"Well, it's just that the difference between a man and a woman is not so great as people like to make out," she said. "I mean, I've seen men with breasts bigger than any woman's, yet you don't see anyone making a big issue over it like with us."

"I never thought of that," Sara said, nodding her head.

"And a man's penis," Veronica said, Aour clitoris is formed by the same genes that make the man's penis, it's just that ours are small and soft while theirs are big and hard. They both get very excited."

"I didn't know that," Sara said, blushing.

"You know how it feels good to rub your clitoris?" Veronica asked. "It feels just as good to a man."

"Is it the same?" Sara asked, feeling her nipples harden as her imagination ran.

"I don't really know," Veronica laughed, "I don't remember being a man. But from the way they react, I think it must be just as good."

"Oh!" Sara said, her face flaming.

"Do you like rubbing your clitoris?" Veronica asked.

"What?" Sara replied.

"Does it make you feel good?" she asked.

"Well, yes, it does," Sara admitted, almost in a whisper, her cheeks flaming in embarrassment.

"Hey, there's nothing to be ashamed of," Veronica said, lifting Sara's chin in her hand. "There's never anything to be ashamed of that makes your body feel good. If it wasn't good for you, your body wouldn't like it either."

"I never thought of that," Sara said. "It's just that everyone says --"

"That!" Veronica sneered. AMost of them are so frustrated, they don't what's going on. If they'd only listen to their bodies, they might actually start enjoying life a little bit."

AMake love, not war?" Sara said with a laugh. "That's what the hippies used to say, isn't it."

"And they should have been listened to by more people," Veronica said, laughing with Sara. "Have you ever seen another woman masturbate?" she asked suddenly.

"No!" Sara said quickly. "Of course not."

"Why of course not?" Veronica asked. "There's nothing wrong with it. Everyone does it. Even your mother."

AMy mother!" Sara snorted. "She probably doesn't even know where to find it."

"She had you and Steve, didn't she?" Veronica asked. "She was young once, too."

"It's hard to picture her like, like that," Sara said, shaking her head.

"Anyway, maybe later we'll talk about this some more," Veronica said, getting to her feet.

Sara realized that she had stopped thinking in terms of Veronica being naked. That she was, was inescapable, but it no longer seemed out of place or weird to her. Strange, but not weird.

"Thanks for helping me," Sara said, Aand talking to me, too."

"That's okay," Veronica said, bending down and kissing her on the forehead. "We girls have to stick together, don't we?"

"That's right," Sara said, laughing.

"Do you want me to close the door?" Veronica asked as she was leaving.

"No, I don't think so," Sara said, taking a deep breath and feeling very grown up. "I don't have anything to hide, do I?"

"None of us should," Veronica agreed as she left. "Let's eat dinner in about an hour, okay?"

"That sounds great," Sara said. "I'll just take a nap for a while."

"Sweet dreams," Veronica said as she walked up the hall, a smile on her face.

"Where have you been?" Steve asked when Veronica returned.

"Getting to know your sister better," she replied, sitting in his lap.

"Oh," Steve said, his eyebrows arching. "And what did you learn?"

"She's sweet," Veronica told him, Aand very innocent, but ready not to be," she added.

"She's eighteen," Steve said.

"You saw her today," Veronica said. "She looks like a woman, it's just her mind that needs some seasoning."

"I've got some seasoning for you," Steve said, pulling her to him.

"Umm, yummy," Veronica said, kissing him. "And my throat's dry, too," she added, sliding down to her knees to end up with his cock sticking in her face.

Opening her mouth, Veronica let Steve's cock slide down into her throat, not stopping until her face was up against his stomach. Flexing her throat muscles, Veronica milked his cock, then let it slide almost out of her mouth with only the crown remaining held between her lips while her tongue assaulted the tip and the slit at the end. Steve sighed as Veronica continued to suck his cock, again thanking the gods for such a wife, totally sexual and totally uninhibited. It had been Veronica who had introduced him to swinging, and even though he hadn't really liked the idea at first, other men being with Veronica, he quickly realized how much fun it was, their commitment to each other now stronger than ever.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,332 Followers