Big Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,334 Followers

"Come here," he said, lifting her to her feet. AMe, too," he said as he lifted her in his arms, flipping her over so that her legs were around his head and she was hanging down so that she could suck on his cock again.

Holding her this way, Steve buried his face in her pussy, drinking up her sweet nectar as she continued to suck his cock. He loved the taste of her, her pussy always sweet, even after being fucked for hours by who knows how many cocks. He sucked on her clit, knowing how much she liked that, teasing it with the tip of his tongue. He chewed on her pussy lips, thick, soft, and rubbery, pulling them and sucking on them as his cock disappeared into her throat. Then he felt his balls beginning to churn and he knew that he was about to cum. Veronica felt it, too, and redoubled her efforts as she sucked on him. Steve grabbed her clit between his front teeth and lightly bit on it, sending intense waves of pleasure shooting through Veronica's body. He felt her juices flooding his mouth as she began to cum, while at the same time his balls exploded, cum shooting into her eager, sucking mouth. They sucked each other dry and Steve gently turned Veronica upright and set her on her feet. She swayed for a minute as the blood rushed from her head, smiling at him as she licked her lips, tasting his cum in her mouth.

"God, I love the taste of your cock," she said, leaning forward and kissing him. "And I even like the taste of my own pussy on your face almost as much," she said, licking his cheek. "If I was more flexible, I'd eat my own pussy and I'd never need anybody again."

"And you'd go crazy without a cock all the time," Steve said, getting to his feet.

AMaybe," Veronica agreed, Abut I'd still like to be able to do it."

"Well, I'd sure like to watch," Steve agreed, putting an arm around her waist as they walked down the hallway to their room.

When they got to the doorway they looked in on Sara, who was laying on top of her covers asleep, not wearing a shirt, her big breasts covering her chest.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Veronica whispered to Steve as they watched her.

"She sure is," Steve agreed, leading her into their room. "Very."

About an hour later Veronica woke up and shook Steve awake.

"Let's get some dinner," she said. "I'm starved."

"Go ahead," Steve said sleepily. "Wake me when it's ready."

"You pig," Veronica laughed, getting out of bed.

She went to the kitchen, looking in on Sara as she went by, seeing that she was still asleep. It only took a few minutes to throw some food together and she set the table and made everything ready, then she went back down the hall to wake Steve and Sara. Looking in on Sara, Veronica decided to wake her first. Going into the room, she sat softly on the edge of the bed and gently shook Sara's shoulder. Sara startled awake, her eyes momentarily wide open, then she relaxed when she saw Veronica.

"Oh, hi," she said, smiling. "I guess I really fell asleep."

"You were tired," Veronica agreed. "The sun can really knock you out."

"Yeah," Sara agreed, wincing as she tried to stretch and felt her back.

"Here, I'll put some moisturizer on for you," Veronica said, reaching for it.

Sara rolled over onto her stomach and sighed when she felt the cool moisturizer being spread by Veronica.

"Your legs got quite a bit, too," Veronica noticed. "I'll put some on them, too," she said, moving down the bed and beginning to apply the moisturizer to Sara's legs.

Sara felt like she was in heaven as Veronica spread the moisturizer onto her legs. She had never been pampered like this before. She tensed when she felt Veronica's hands slide up her inner thighs, stopping just shy of her pussy as she spread the moisturizer. Then she got used to it and was able to relax until she had finished.

"Now stand up so that you don't get it all over the bed," she said.

Complying, Sara got to her feet and was surprised when Veronica reached out and grabbed her breasts, massaging the moisturizer all over them. She felt her nipples getting hard under Veronica's expert hands and she loved the feeling that was coursing through her body as Veronica continued to massage and knead her breasts. She gasped when she felt Veronica pinch her nipples in her fingers, smiling at her as she rolled them and pulled on them. Sara felt a weakness in her knees as sensations of excitement shot through her body.

"There, that feels better, doesn't it," Veronica said as she released her.

"Oh, yeah," Sara said. "That feels...nice," she admitted, her face flushed.

"Good," Veronica said. "Now let's wake Steve and eat dinner."

Sara grabbed her t-shirt and pulled it on as Veronica went across the hall and got Steve up. They all sat down to eat, Steve still sleepy-eyed. Sara was feeling much better, more alive as she sat there than she ever remembered being in her whole life. Just knowing Steve and Veronica's secret and them not knowing that she knew, and the way Veronica was being towards her, she felt her nipples hardening just at the thoughts she was having. She couldn't stop seeing those photographs in her mind. They were so vivid.

Then the phone rang and it was for Steve. He got up and took the call, quickly getting heated and upset as he talked. Slamming the phone down in the cradle, he turned to look at them with disgust on his face.

"There's a problem in Hayesville," he explained. "It can't wait. They want me to go now. Not tomorrow morning, now, they said. I can't believe this. It's a three, four-hour drive out there. I won't get back here until tomorrow afternoon," he complained. "Shit!"

"I don't understand," Sara said to Veronica as Steve went back to the bedroom to change and pack.

"When someone's system crashes they want it fixed yesterday," Veronica explained. "If it's someone important, like in Hayesville, they usually send Steve. He's their best trouble shooter. So sometimes he has to go out in the middle of the night," she said, Alike now. He hates it, but they sure pay him enough that he does it. It doesn't really happen that often, though."

"Well, I'd better get going," Steve said as he came back out, his overnight bag in his hand. "I hate to go, but I might as well get it over with. Call me on the cellphone if you need anything," he said, kissing Veronica. "See you tomorrow."

"Bye," Sara said, feeling sorry for him. "That's not fair," she said to Veronica.

"Oh, it's okay," she replied. "Now we've got the place to ourselves."

"Yeah!" Sara said, her eyes big. "What should we do?"

"Well, first of all, let's get this mess cleaned up," Veronica said, removing the dishes to the sink. "And then I'll rub you down with some special oils that I have that will help cool and sooth your sunburn," she said. "Not like the moisturizer, but it'll feel really nice."

"It sure does burn sometimes," Sara said. Abut I imagine it won't last long."

"These oils have different mint extracts in them and they cause the skin to cool. You'll love it," Veronica assured her.

"I'll try anything," Sara said, Aespecially if it will make me feel better."

"That's a perfect attitude," Veronica said with a laugh. "I feel the exact same way. I'll try anything that makes me feel better. Let's go back to my room," she suggested. "Steve's not coming home tonight so you can sleep with me. It's too big a bed for one person."

"Really?" Sara asked, surprised. "You won't mind?"

"Why should I?' Veronica asked.

"No, it's just C well, thanks. I'd like that," she said, smiling.

"Come on, then," Veronica said, going down the hallway.

Sara followed Veronica down the hallway into her room, pausing for a minute as she went to a drawer and got out a couple of small bottles. Turning, she looked at Sara and laughed.

"Well, come on in, silly. Nobody's going to bite. Just lay here on the bed on your stomach," she said. "I'll do your back first."

So Sara pulled her shirt up over her head. She lay down on her stomach, feeling how warm and soft the bed was. Veronica knelt on either side of her down by her knees. Sara started when she felt Veronica hook her fingers in her gym shorts and begin to pull them down.

"Let's get these out of the way, too," Veronica said as she pulled them down and off. "It'll be easier."

Sara managed to relax as Veronica began to rub the oil into the skin of her back. Immediately she felt the cooling sensation of the mint as Veronica spread it across her back. She relaxed, resting her head on her hands as Veronica continued to sensuously spread the oil on her burned back, kneading her muscles a little at the same time. Then she felt Veronica move down and begin to spread the oil onto her legs, first working one leg from the ankle up until she felt her fingers lightly brush against her pussy and then back down again. The combination of the mint cooling and exciting her skin and Veronica's hands began to arouse her as she switched from one leg to the next. Each time that Veronica's hand would lightly brush against her pussy, she would feel it through her entire body.

She was very surprised, though, when Veronica moved from her legs and began to spread the oil onto her ass. She felt her hands gripping her cheeks one at a time as she massaged the oil into her skin, her fingers sliding down into the crack of her ass as she did so. She was very excited now, her whole body tingling from the oil and Veronica's hands when Veronica told her to turn over. She knew her nipples were hard as rocks as she rolled over and saw Veronica smiling at her.

"You like this?" she asked as she straddled her body.

"It feels wonderful," Sara admitted. AMy whole body's tingling."

"Only half of it, actually," Veronica said with a laugh, putting some more oil in her hands. "Now I'll do the other half," she said, placing her hands on Sara's stomach and spreading the oil upwards across her belly and up over her breasts.

Sara loved the feeling of Veronica rubbing and massaging her breasts. It felt so, so wrong, yet it felt so wonderful as Veronica caressed her breasts, pulling on her hard nipples and exciting her even more. She gasped when she felt Veronica grab both of her breasts at once, holding them tightly by the nipples and pulling them upwards. She opened her eyes and stared at Veronica with her mouth open in pain and excitement. Veronica laughed and released her, leaning down and kissing her lightly on the lips.

"Feels nice, doesn't it?" she asked.

"Yes," Sara breathed, her body on fire.

"I'll do your legs now," Veronica said, turning around and straddling her body, this time facing her feet.

Sara was shocked to see Veronica's pussy not six inches in front of her face, the pussy lips spread wide open and her secret button sticking out from between them. She could see that there was a lot of moisture pooling inside the hole that was just peeking open. Then she felt Veronica slide her hands down her legs, spreading the oil from the top of her thigh to her ankle. It felt wonderful, but Sara couldn't take her eyes from Veronica's pussy as it moved in front of her. Then she felt her move to her other leg, sliding the oil on, her fingers just barely brushing against her hot pussy.

She was mesmerized by Veronica's pussy in front of her face. She could see the difference in skin tones and she thought she could see the little button grow even larger, seeming to swell. She felt Veronica slide her hands down both legs at once, then back up the inside, pulling on her knees when she got to them. This caused her knees to move outward and up, and Sara knew that Veronica could see her pussy clearly now. She felt herself blush as she thought of it, then she gasped out loud as Veronica leaned forward and glued her mouth to her pussy, her tongue sliding in between her pussy lips and into her hole. Her whole body felt like it would explode as Veronica continued to lick and suck on her virgin pussy. Her whole body was trembling as Veronica ate her pussy. She didn't know what to do. All she could see was Veronica's pussy right above her face and all she could feel was Veronica's mouth, tongue, and teeth in her pussy, driving her crazy.

Then she saw Veronica's pussy lowering until it was pressing down against her mouth. She could taste the juices from Veronica's pussy and she found the flavor intoxicating. Tentatively she began to explore Veronica's pussy with her mouth and tongue as Veronica continued to suck her pussy, driving her crazy. She lost track of how long they feasted on each other, how many times she felt that feeling shake through her entire body, how many times Veronica's pussy flooded her mouth with pungent flavorful juices.

Finally she was aware that Veronica had stopped sucking on her pussy and was climbing off of her face, turning around to lay next to her, holding her in her arms. They looked into each other's eyes and Sara smiled, feeling like she had been reborn. Veronica leaned forward and kissed her gently on the lips and Sara responded, kissing her back. Then Veronica slipped her tongue between Sara's lips, kissing her more determinedly and Sara responded, sucking on Veronica's tongue, tasting the sweet flavor of her own pussy on Veronica.

They lay like this, arms wrapped around each other, breasts pressing against breasts, legs entwined. She felt Veronica's hands gently sliding down her back, caressing her, squeezing her ass as she held her close. And she responded, letting her hands explore Veronica's body, marveling in its softness and finding it so very exciting.

"So, how do you feel?" Veronica asked finally.

"Oh, Veronica," Sara breathed. "I never knew I could feel so good," she replied. "It was wonderful."

"And you liked it?" Veronica asked, smiling at her.

"Like nothing I've ever done before," Sara confessed, impulsively kissing her again.

"Now maybe you're ready to masturbate with me," Veronica said.

"What do you mean?" Sara asked, puzzled.

"I want you to watch me masturbate and I want to watch you," Veronica explained. "It can be very exciting. Would you like to try?"

"Sure, I guess so," Sara agreed. "What should I do?"

"You just watch me first," Veronica explained, Athen I'll watch you."

"Okay," Sara agreed as Veronica rolled out of her arms onto her back, her feet flat on the bed and wide apart.

"Now you lay between my legs and watch," Veronica explained.

Sara complied, crawling between Veronica's spread thighs, her face just inches from the pussy that just minutes ago she had been sucking on. It seemed totally different now as she looked at Veronica's pussy spread open in front of her. Then Veronica slid a hand between her legs and began to gently rub her pussy with a finger, sliding it up and down the inside of her pussy lips, tracing them, then making small circles around her secret button. She was very interested when Veronica slid her finger into her hole, something she herself had not done yet. Sara watched, fascinated as Veronica's pussy got wetter and wetter, her fingers now making a noise as they sloshed in all the juices that were visibly flowing from her hole. Finally Veronica's body shook and she rubbed her secret button furiously, then finally plunged two fingers deep into her hole before bringing them out and up to her mouth where she sucked on them, tasting herself.

"Suck me now, Sara," Veronica said. "Suck my pussy clean."

With only the barest hesitation, Sara leaned forward and licked Veronica's pussy, tasting again the wonderful elixir that flowed from between her legs. She licked and sucked for several minutes before Veronica laughed, reaching down and lifting Sara's cum-covered face from between her thighs.

"You do that wonderfully," Veronica laughed. "Like you like it."

"Oh, but I do," Sara said, smiling at her. "It tastes so good."

"Now it's my turn," Veronica said. "I want to watch you."

Blushing, Sara rolled onto her back, bringing her feet up like Veronica had done, opening her pussy. As Veronica nestled between her spread thighs, Sara could feel her breath on her pussy as she slid a hand down and slowly began to rub herself the way she always did. She felt an excitement like she had never known, realizing that Veronica was watching her do the most secret thing she ever did, something that she had never even admitted to anyone that she did. She was quickly lost in the pleasure her fingers were bringing her and almost forgot about Veronica between her legs watching. When finally her body shook and trembled from her orgasm, she gasped when she felt Veronica's mouth again on her pussy, sucking on her juices. But this time there was a difference as she felt Veronica slide a finger into her hole. She had never done that before, even to herself, other than a tampax, and it felt wonderful as Veronica slid her finger in and out of her, then two fingers. She felt so full as Veronica sucked on her pussy and finger-fucked her at the same time. When Veronica lifted her face from between her legs, she brought her fingers up to Sara's mouth, urging her to suck on them. When Sara did, she realized that she was tasting her own pussy! And she found it delicious.

"You do it now," Veronica urged. "Use your own fingers this time."

Sara complied, sliding her fingers into her pussy, feeling the inside of herself, then bringing them up to her mouth to suck on.

"It tastes nice," she said, looking down at Veronica.

"Of course it does," Veronica told her, crawling up so that they could lay in each other's arms again. "There's nothing sweeter in the whole world than a woman's pussy, especially her own," she said. "Though sometimes a man's cock can come very close."

"Really?" Sara asked, remembering the pictures she had seen of Veronica sucking on different men's cocks.

"Oh, yes," Veronica assured her. "I especially like them after they've been in a pussy, that way they taste even better."

"Wow!" was all Sara could say.

Veronica smiled at her, then leaned over and sucked one of Sara's hard nipples into her mouth, worrying it with her lips, teeth, and tongue. Sara gasped as Veronica sucked on first one, then the other, causing bolts of excitement to shoot through her body. When she stopped, she told Sara to do the same to her and Sara willingly sucked on first one, then the other of Veronica's nipples, tasting the rubbery breast of another woman for the first time.

Before she knew it, they were in a 69 again, sucking on each other's pussies. This time Sara used her fingers as well as her mouth and tongue on Veronica, plunging them in and out of her hole just like Veronica was doing to her. When they finally stopped, exhausted from cumming so much, they fell asleep in each other's arms, contented.

When Sara awoke the next morning, she smiled as she stretched, remembering how wonderful the night had been. Rolling to her side to embrace Veronica, she was shocked to see that Steve had come home in the night and was in bed with them. Further, that Veronica was kneeling next to him, sucking on his big cock. Sara just lay there, not sure if she should quietly get up and leave before Steve noticed that she was watching. But she was fascinated as she watched Veronica sucking on him, his entire cock disappearing into her mouth.

Veronica made eye contact with Sara and smiled, despite the cock filling her mouth. She reached over with one hand and slid it between Sara's legs, not missing a beat with Steve's cock. Sara was frozen as Veronica's fingers began to play in her pussy. She couldn't take her eyes from Steve's cock as it disappeared again and again into Veronica's mouth. Then with Veronica's fingers sliding in and out of her pussy, Sara heard Steve groan and saw Veronica's cheeks billow. She realized that Steve was cumming and watched Veronica's face as she gulped and swallowed, not letting a single drop escape her mouth.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,334 Followers