Big Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Jay had a dream that night. He was back at his home in Columbus and he had his mom and dad back, the entire ordeal had never happened. Although something kept nagging at the back of Jay's mind that something wasn't quite right he ignored the feeling. He basked in the loving presence of his parents.

Becca was there too and that didn't seem strange at all. In fact, it felt like she always belonged with them. She seemed happier than he ever remembered. They were all tremendously happy in the dream; everyone wore smiles brighter than the sun on a clear day. Jay was in his mother's arms and she was hugging him tight, Becca was sitting on his father's lap giggling as he tickled her. It felt so right all of them being together.

When Becca slid off his father's knee and lightheartedly skipped away, Jay's father turned to him and said, "You've done a good thing reaching out and finding your sister. I know you will keep your word and take care of her, but she is also going to take care of you. I'm glad that neither of you are alone anymore."

"But Dad," Jay's dream self said. "Becca wasn't alone."

His father's expression became serious, "Are you sure? Sometimes a houseful of people who ignore you can make you feel more alone than being by yourself. You two need each other, don't ever doubt her love for you and don't ever let her feel alone again. You have one another now, and as long as you do, things will be okay.

As Jay thought about what his father said, he placed his incredibly warm hand on Jay's cheek. "I'm proud of you son, and I always will be," he said. Then his mother and father began to fade into a mist, their touches became like vapor.

"No! Don't go!" Jay shouted but they had all ready disappeared. "Come back! Please come back!!!"

Jay awoke and he was in his cot at his aunt's house. He realized it had all been a dream. Tears fell from his eyes as he once again felt the full force of his grief in losing his parents. He hugged Becca tightly to him and felt her sigh in contentment, he felt better.