Big Brother Comes Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed him until he was lying on his back, and, throwing one leg over his body, I sat on him. My wet pussy left little slimy trails on his taut tummy. I lifted myself up until I was hovering just above his erect cock, then lowered myself down letting it slip into me, using my own body weight to press us closer together. His cock felt big, but so did my finger. I think I might have overdone those exercises to strengthen my vaginal muscles. But that only increased the thrill of feeling his hard cock sinking slowly deeper into me. The feeling was beyond description; I felt almost sorry for men who could never experience that ecstasy of having one's pussy stretched and filled with a hard cock. It's simply divine.

Bernie reached up, fondling my erect nipples. Yes, boys, they do get hard - just like your cock. His fingers were only brushing the tips, sending shivers of passionate thrills coursing through my body. I felt full to the limit but knew there was more to come.

I love the feeling of a mans hairy groin pressing against my naked ass, but it wasn't there yet, so I knew he had a lot more left to fill me with. He whispered my name over and over as I slowly lowered myself down. How much more cock was there to come? He didn't look that much bigger than other men I had seen, but he felt twice as big as anything I have ever taken inside me. I didn't care how much, but knew I was going to take every last fraction of him that night.

I felt so full that I was almost coming, just from the feeling of his wonderful cock embedded so deep inside me. His finger was making my titties tingle with pleasure as I felt his cock throbbing deep inside.

It was just too much. I came with a scream, loosing all self control as I sank that last few inches down his shaft. I had it all now and god was it huge. My climax just wouldn't subside. Just his twitching cock was enough to keep me coming; well, that and the size of the thing. It felt as if it was moving my bits around to make room for itself as he made it jerk by flexing his groin, sending thrills coursing into my pussy.

Oh my god! This was just as good as I had imagined. All these weeks of trying not to do this, pretending we had gotten over our silly crush on each other. The only crush now was my bum against his groin, his big hairy balls pressing into the soft flesh of my ass, his huge cock still making those funny sexy little movements deep inside me, his fingers teasing my nipples into submission. I was totally his; he had claimed me as his prize sister - for tonight at least. I had a guilty moment as I thought about my hubby in some godforsaken wilderness, and Mary staying away for the night to make their wedding day more exciting, and us fucking each others' brains out in my marriage bed. What sort of wife and friend was I?

His cock soon made any feelings of guilt disappear as he pushed up to meet me, driving yet more of that fantastic cock into me. Oh god I couldn't cum again -not so soon could I? Yes I could. It hit me like an express train, sending waves of lust searing through my nerve endings, making me cry out in ecstasy. It was off the scale as he pumped into me from underneath. I have no idea how long he made my climax last, but it seemed forever as I rocked on his cock like a bronco buster. I held on for my very life, his body driving me up higher giving him more room to fuck me, his strokes getting longer as he lifted me higher. I couldn't stop coming - he wouldn't let me. His cock made me do things I really didn't know I could do. Despite the intensity of his fucking, I was pushing down to meet his every thrust making his cock go as deep as possible, making my climax go higher than I have ever been before.

I eventually collapsed into unconsciousness. He had driven me beyond my endurance. As my head cleared, I realized I was on my back, his body over me, my legs held up by his wide shoulders, my pussy still throbbing from the fantastic orgasm he had taken me to.

What next I thought? He had taken over now; my feeble attempt to ride him was just a figment of my conceit. I knew I was going to be shown what being fucked was really about and I welcomed it with open arms - well open pussy would probably be a better way of describing my feelings.

He smiled down at me and said, "Are you ready for some more or do you need a rest?"

I shook my head. My voice was not to be trusted, I dare not speak. This was almost ethereal in its pure intensity. Never before had I felt so consumed by love and lust for just one man. I was entirely his to do with as he wished. He had stolen my will. I was his plaything.

It felt unreal as he moved forward. His enormous cock touched my lips, just entering me only a few millimeters, but enough to let me know what was coming. Despite my copious orgasms he still felt huge as his knob stretched me wide. His body was suspended on his hands, over me, like a ton weight just hanging above me. He was something like twice my size and probably seven or eight stones heavier than me and he was just waiting for me to raise my hips in submission. He wanted to impale me on that big hard cock; he only had to twitch that thing and my traitorous body lifted off the bed welcoming him into me again.

That was his signal to let his considerable weight pin me to the bed as he crashed down on me, ramming his cock full depth into me, as his body held me in exactly the place he wanted me. I couldn't move but didn't want to; this was the best place in the universe to be - under my big brother.

His hard cock was now fully inserted inside me, his hands pulling at my hair to bring my lips to his. His cock ravaged my cunt as his lips ravaged my mouth, he didn't move at all, just making his cock do that strange throbbing thing deep inside me. It was so deep that I don't think anything had ever gone there before. The mixture of his kisses and his funny action with his cock brought me near to another climax. Could he really make me cum so easily, so effortlessly?

I now knew why Mary cried out so many nights when I was trying to sleep. I now knew why she had a perpetual smile on her face from morning to night. He made me peak so easily, as if he could just switch me on at will, and he did time after time. I was gasping for breath partly from the non stop orgasms and partly from being crushed to the bed by his bulk on top of me. It wasn't an unpleasant feeling, but rather like being tied up, sort of trapped and helpless, and I loved every second of it.

Again, I have no idea how long he held me in this state of orgasmic bliss, but it felt as if he had been making love to me for hours. The feelings were so intense, so totally consuming. He eventually took his weight on his hands again, letting me breathe more easily, but his next action took my breath away completely.

He started to fuck me with long strong strokes from the very tip of his manhood right down to the root of his cock, as he slowly but forcefully fucked me. It was just too much for me. I crashed into yet another climax. How many times had he made me cum in the last hour or so? I didn't know or care. This was everything I had dreamed it could be and then some. I was in heaven, or hell, it didn't matter which, so long as he kept on fucking me. The feelings he was creating were so fantastic that I was drifting in and out of consciousness, as he drove me over the top time and time again. His slow but insistent rhythm made me cum like never before.

I have no idea what he was doing to me any more. I was in a sort of delirium, a sexual bliss of constant summit of pleasure, too intense to really know what was happening to me, just wanting it never to stop. He moved slightly faster as he became more aroused. He wanted to cum too and I wanted to help him, but as soon as I tried another peak hit me, causing me to lose all control of my muscles. His passion had turned me into a jelly of orgasmic woman, without any control of her body - just my mind trying to hang on to sanity, but even that failed.

His thrusts became more urgent as he neared his own zenith. I was no longer his little sister; I was just the receptacle for his lust, his cock and his need for orgasm. He rammed it into me so hard he made all the previous feelings magnify into the biggest climax I have ever experienced. My head felt as if it had exploded. I felt his first spurt of cum as my senses failed yet again.

I came to, still under his weight; not all of it, but enough to make sure I couldn't escape. Not that I wanted to, but still it felt so good being held down by this stud of a brother. His cock was still firmly embedded inside me, and still hard. What had he got? He had come twice - that's a record for most men, but his cock was just a much a rod of iron as when we started. Could he do it again and would he last even longer if he did?

These thoughts were chasing each other round in my head, making me wonder what on earth I had missed for so long. If only I had realized what a fantastic lover my big brother was, I could have been getting this for months, not just this one night.

He smiled down at me and asked, "Did you enjoy that Chrissie?

I smiled back and dared a cheeky answer, "What do you think?"

His reply was much as I'd anticipated. "I think it's time for some more if you're up for it darling little sister. You are just as sexy as I have always imagined you would be, but if you want to stop now it's fine."

I shook my head and murmured something like, "Get on with it then, big brother."

He tweaked my nipples between his fingers. They were so sensitive I cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. He smiled again, knowing he could do whatever he wanted with me. I was his to play with as long as he wanted, all night and all day tomorrow if that's what it took to satisfy his lust for his sister.

He shocked me by pulling out of me and, turning me onto my knees, he moved behind me, taking my hips in his hands I knew what was coming but it never prepared me for the feeling as he drove that big hard thing into me again, this time with the advantage of my body being almost doubled over, exposing my pussy to him like never before.

His strong hands gripped my hip bones, using them as handles to pull me back onto his monster. It felt as if he was coming right through, I have never known such consuming pleasure as he fucked me from behind. His cock moved like a piston as he drove it into me again and again. Yes, it had to hurt just a little, but it was a strange pleasant pain almost like an orgasm.

It did hurt, but I would never complain about that. My own body responded to his rough fucking in the way you might expect it to, ramming my ass back to meet him on every stroke, taking as much as he was giving. It amounted to mutual greed, as we fucked each other until I couldn't keep the momentum because I was coming again.

My body refused to obey my commands, just quivering in orgasmic crescendo. I lost it again; my head seemed to be floating above me, looking down on this sexy display of male dominance of the female. His cock drove this woman so far out of her mind; she was just an extension of his big hard cock, nothing more that a means to his pleasure, a willing receptacle for his cock.

I felt as If I was watching a very superior porno film, where the female star was me. I had a strange feeling of pride as I watched myself and my brother perform this erotic ritual of love. We looked so good together and so perfectly matched. His big strong body overpowered my diminutive one; his huge cock ravaged my little pussy. But my body was responding to his every move, meeting him thrust for thrust, wanting him just as much as he obviously wanted me, a perfect meeting of two sexually compatible people.

Unfortunately, like all good things it had to come to an end, or more accurately to a climax. He grunted that animal sound that men make when nearing completion, his body stiffened as he cried out in pure lust and shot me full of his cum once more, making my never ending climax peak higher again. Oh! This was so bloody good; did it ever have to end? Yes, of course it did. He had performed fantastically. No man had ever been so good and lasted so long before. But even my wonderful big brother had his limits, and Bernie had reached his.

Turning me over he looked into my face, smiling as he said, "That was good, wasn't it Chrissie?"

"The very best ever, my darling big brother," I replied. We would never do this again, both of us knowing it was wrong and selfish to betray our partners. We had to get this out of our systems once and for all time. I knew I would have regrets tomorrow and so would Bernie, but for now I just basked in the wonderful feeling of being very well and truly fucked.

As I stood behind Mary in Church the following day, I couldn't help a glance at Bernie. He looked so handsome in his tux; his hair was combed perfectly for once, not a stray curl to tease me. I loved to straighten his hair, but today it seemed as if even that was denying me the pleasure of touching him. I also felt a pang of guilt as he took his marriage vows so solemnly, obviously meaning every word as he said 'forsaking all others keep unto thee.'

I hoped he did mean that because, despite the wonderful night we had enjoyed, I never wanted to feel such a bitch as I did that morning, meeting Mary - her face so full of joy and the promise of a new life with her man, the same man as I had been in bed with all night, making the most passionate love imaginable, taking me to places that shouldn't exist for a married woman whose husband was several thousand miles away. But it had, and despite my misgivings today I wouldn't have missed it for the world.

My sincere thanks to my editor, Grumpyg, who has transformed my scribblings into a masterpiece and made this story much more readable.

As ever, I really value honest feedback – but, please, not just the odd grouse about punctuation, grammar or typos. This enables me to see whether you have enjoyed my story, or not. It's an ongoing way of ensuring I always give of my best to my readers.