Big Brother Disgraced

Story Info
Big Macho Hal is infantilized!
1k words
3.57
11.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nonie sat in confusion. They'd been having a reunion--Hal wanted Nonie to meet his little sister Crystalin and her boyfriend Greg, and somewhere along the line, they began talking about their family life.

"Do you remember, Hal?" Crystalin asked, tossing her ash blonde hair. "You were so rebellious that summer, and Mom knew how to remind you that you were her little boy."

"Aah, fuck that stuff." Hal said, embarrassed. Hal was a fairly macho guy, and Nonie had always found him really hot. She was thrilled that they were dating, and believed it might lead to an engagement soon.

She wasn't sure--Hal said things to his buddies like, "If a chick ever asks you what you're thinking, or wants you to meet her mother, just get out of bed and go home."

But Hal seemed to like Nonie a lot. It seemed like he'd screwed most of the girls in the office, and was a wandering jock, but Nonie seemed to challenge him, and they were indeed an item!

And he'd beaten the shit out of a couple of guys in bars when she'd been with him, and one of Hal's buddies told her that he was worse when he was the captain of the Ohio State rugby team.

But of course Nonie, like so many women, loved bad boys.

And that was why this evening was so weird. Crystalin kept going on about their strict mother and how she'd deputized Crys to help with Hal.

"I mean, I was his little sister, but when he came in late, or Mom caught him with porn on the laptop, she would tell him to meet me in the living room, and I'd put him in an adult diaper."

Greg looked at Crys in astonishment. "And he let you do this? You saw him NAKED?"

"You bet your ass." Crystalin said proudly.

Nonie looked over at her big, tough, Henry "Hammerin' Hal" Meehan, and he'd gone silent, and was rubbing one big bicep with his other arm. He wasn't even sipping his beer.

"I'll show you. " Crystalin had cleared off the dining room table, putting dishes and silverware and all that crap in the kitchen, and then she walked over to Hal.

"Let's go, Hal. I bought a box of Depends just for this demonstration."

"No, c'mon, Crys, don't--I don't want to do this. It's such--" Hal paused and looked up at his little sister with trepidation in his eyes.

Jesus, Nonie thought. My guy isn't afraid of anything, is he? The man teaches kickboxing part time.

"Were you going to say bullshit?" Crystalin patted Hal's powerful shoulder, and he stood up, shaking.

"Tell her to go fuck herself, Hal!" shouted Greg, laughing. "If my sister--"

But he'd stood up. Hal was standing there, and Nonie spied a slight bulge in his well cut trousers.

"Good, good. I still have Mom's hairbrush and the razor strop, Hallie." Crys said, smiling. "Mom gave it to me when I moved here, just in case you acted up when I visited."

Was Hal afraid of Nonie? Damn, he was at least six two, and Crys couldn't have been more than five foot six.

Crystalin put her delicate little manicured hand on Hal's elbow and led him to the dining room table as Greg and Nonie stood up also, gaping in amazement.

Crys went to the closet as Hal stood, dumbly, and came back with a large adult diaper, which she lay on the table before returning to look up at her big brother.

Crys put her hands on her hips. "Are you going to lie down on the table?"

"Y-yes...oh, please no, Crys, this is so emb-embarrassing."

"You'll deal. I remember when I had to diaper you in the locker room after you got your Heisman trophy to keep your teammates from taking you out for brews."

Tears began coursing down Hal's bronzed cheeks, and he lifted himself up on the dining room table and then lay back.

Crystalin leaned over and unsnapped Hal's pants and pulled them to his knees, and then pulled down his boxers as well. Jesus, there is, the full Monty.

Crys went back to the closet and brought back a little basket and smiled cheerily at Nonie and Greg. "I see he stopped shaving his pubes. Mom and I made him do that all the time."

And then, Crys spent ten minutes with razor and cream, reducing Hal's powerful groin to pure baldness. She even used tweezers to get out stray hairs, which made the usually stoic Hal screech in pain.

And then Crystalin oiled and powdered Hal's crotch area, cleaning under his bottom as he raised his legs obediently.

"Yeah, he would be shouting at Mom, she's a widow, you know, and telling her he wanted to party or use the car, which she only allowed for errands. He'd gotten a convertible, Hal did, from the alumni, and Mom sold it, and to get him to sign it over to her, I had to diaper Hal and also give him a razor strop whipping and an enema."

As her long pink nails rolled around Hal's swelling cock, his eyes were fixed on her crop-top, and her pretty, fluffy ash blonde hair.

Finally, she taped the diaper shut, and then pulled his trousers completely off.

"Wait, why are you making me take them off?"

"Well, we know from past experience how bulky you'd look with your pants over the diaper, right? I want you to go into the living room and sit on the floor, and put your thumb in your mouth. I am afraid I lost your bonnet and pacifier."

And now Crystalin was discussing last week's March Madness as Greg stared contemptuously at Hal, who was weeping, and sucking his thumb, and of course Nonie just sat there.

At one point, Hal looked up at her pleadingly, and she rolled her eyes. Fuck him and his hot car, she was taking an Uber home after this.

And she would block his phone. Nonie had no interest in running a goddamn nursery.