Big Brother's Baby Boner

Story Info
He's dominated by his sister.
1.4k words
3.42
240.4k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just returned home from college for Spring Break, and was on top of the world as a 20 year old college student. My parents went away for the weekend, and how my 18 year old sister, Stacey talked my parents into letting her have a slumber party with four of her silly giggling friends while they went away for the weekend, is beyond me. Without my parents around to bug me though, it did mean that I could have a little more freedom, even though all I planned to do was check out some new x-rated videos I borrowed from my rooomate.

I headed downstairs around 9:00 p.m. in my bare feet, shorts and t-shirt to get some snacks before I made myself comfortable to watch the babes sucking and fucking. I exited the kitchen with a sandwich and chips on a plate, and just as I turned towards the stairs to head back to my bedroom, I was tackled and the sandwich went flying. Everything was a blur as I was forced face down on the floor by the five screaming 18 year olds clad in panties, t-shirts and sheer nighties. My arms were twisted roughly up and behind my back immobilizing me, as one young teen set on my head, two held my arms, and another laughing duo sat on my legs to hold me firmly in place.

My t-shirt was roughly removed, ripping it to shreds, then I panicked as I heard Jenny, my sister's best friend yell "Okay, now the shorts." I kicked with all my might and tried to buck them off, but it was useless, and I felt my shorts and underwear being slid over my ass and down my thighs and calves. I lay there face down, captive, totally naked before my young sister and her cheerleading classmates.

"Okay, now let's turn him," Stacey yelled.

I let out a blood curdling scream, "Noooooo!", but it did little good because after about 30 seconds of struggling with all my might I was flipped to my back.

Immediately all movement and noise stopped. The 10 seconds of silence was deafening as all five teens held me firmly, arms and legs spread wide, while all eyes were on my penis.

"My God," Stacey whispered in disbelief, breaking the silence.

Immediately there were quiet giggles and mumbles... "It's so tiny." "My little brother is bigger." "It looks like an acorn." "I didn't know they made them that small," which caused the room to fill with teenaged laughter.

Stacey rose from my chest and said, "This is too good to be true. My Mom keeps a ruler in the kitchen drawer. I'll be right back."

I was mortified. An 20 year old grown male, Senior in college, who had taken constant verbal abuse from males over the years in gym class, because of his meager size, was now totally the laughing stock of his sadistic little sister and her bubbly little nymphet classmates. Stacey quickly returned with the ruler in hand and placed it at the base of my shaft. The room once again became silent as my sister studied the ruler, then looked up and in a jovial voice announced "We have a winner, ladies and gents....My big bossy brother who has beaten me up more times than I can count, is a towering ½ inch and 1 ¾ " in circumference."

All I could do was try to block out the laughter, cheers, clapping and wolf whistles was squeeze my eyes as tight as they would go, and try to make the horror end.

Jenny once again spoke up and said, "I wonder how big it can get. Let's turn him on and see if he can break 3 ½ inches."

Rachel Walters added "Great idea. How do we do it?"

"Well it drives my boyfriend when I sit on his face, so let me give that a try."

Jenny proceeded to slip out of her panties and move to straddle my head. I opened my eyes long enough to see her large round ass and dark triangle of black curly hair move slowly closer to my face, until it was covering my mouth and nose completely and making breathing nearly impossible.

Perhaps under different circumstances, I would have become aroused as she moved up and down my face, spreading her warm juices and scent in her wake, but my tiny organ remained dormant.

Rachel became exasperated and said, "Nothing Jen. You've been at it ten minutes. Let me try something."

She moved to the side of my chest and bent over to slowly run her tongue in and out of my ear, up and down my neck and over my lips as she lightly ran her fingernails up and down my chest and crotch. She gave up after 10 more minutes of no success. "Shit! Okay who else wants to try?"

Stacey broke the silence and said, "I have an idea. I've heard this works for some guys."

She moved around Ginger and Mary and kneeled between my legs. Before I knew it, she placed her right had on my ball sac and gently began to massage up and down my little prick. Then all of a sudden, she squeezed with all her might, causing me to see stars and roar in pain.

"Look!" Mary screamed. "It's working. It looks like one of those cute little Vienna Sausages"

"Damn. You're right" Stacey exclaimed. "Give me that ruler again."

She carefully took another measurement and bellowed, "We have 1 ½ inches. Shall we go for two inches?" She proceeded to once again grab my balls and apply excruciating pressure. Rachel and Jenny began to understand that pain was somehow causing me to get excited and my little meat to grow, so they began to roughly twist and turn my nipples, making them grow hard and red. Ginger and Mary, each holding a leg immobile began grabbing my toes, and twisted them until I thought they would fall off. My whole body was in incredible pain, and Stacey continued to roughly crush my balls, first pulling and separating them and then squeezing them together with all her might, while all four girls cheered her on. All I could do was twist against their restraining hands and shout in agony as my little penis continued to grow to its maximum length.

Satisfied that I had grown all I was going to grow, Stacey grabbed the ruler and once again measured.

"Ahhhhhhh. Too bad big brother. 2 2/7". Afraid you didn't break the 3" barrier. I guess you are just stuck with a Big Brother Baby Boner for life."

"Let's make him cum." All the girls clapped and laughed and my taunting evil sister was once again crushing my balls, as she started to milk my full 2 7/8 inches. The pain was incredible, but the more she pumped my member, the more I could feel the pressure build in my tiny organ, until I couldn't take it any more and shot a huge load into the air, causing all the girls to hoot and holler.

Watching the cum spurt out a good foot in the air, and continue for about 15 seconds, Stacey looked closely at my little spud, and exclaimed, "Well my my, little fellow. You may be a tiny little thing, but you sure pack some punch."

I was exhausted both from the hour of fighting with the teen bitches, and being forced to cum like I had never done before.

It's going to be a pleasure Big Brother to bust your balls until return to school. Too bad you will probably get almost as much enjoyment out of it as I will.

Totally naked, in front of the snickering teens, I grabbed my shorts, shredded shirt, cleaned up the sandwich and chips and headed toward my room. I'd like to say I mounted the stairs with dangling balls and swinging cock, but once again it had shrunk to its normal half inch and clung to my body. I knew life around my sister would never again be the same, and as much as I felt the incredible pleasure when I came, I dreaded the thought of the pain she would inflict on me in the future, to pay me back for the abuse I had shown her ever since we were small kids.

The End