Big Butt Chronicles: Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers

A week later I felt bad about how things turned out deciding to send her an Edible Arrangement with a note of apology. I'd already made up my mind that I wouldn't dine at Jessie's place of employment any more. There was a new temp at the office who had my eye; this curvy redhead with a playful nature. She was just good enough to take my mind off Jessie and I wasn't looking for anything serious. We'd shared a few lunches together only having friction when my new redheaded friend wanted to eat at the diner. We had a slight dust up in front of the diner before settling on a Panda Express the next block over. Jessie visited me at work two days later with a homemade apology basket of her very own. The outrageously curvy brunette did some finagling of her own getting me to join her at the same movie theatre we'd had our first date for a screening of Escape from New York & Savage Streets.

"I wasn't sure I should go out with you tonight Jessie."

"Why?"

"Somebody said you were doing it out of guilt." Actually, it was my redheaded friend who angrily revealed a hidden boyfriend after I purposely cooled down on our budding connection.

"No, I just want your body."

An hour later we checked into a Hampton's Inn nervously holding hands ignoring the shocked and bothered looks we were attracting from some of the attending guests. She was embarrassed at having to walk into our hotel room at an angle but I egged her on with light kisses to the nape of her neck. I followed her in pressed against her massive derriere arms wrapped around her narrow torso. Jessie was already breathing hard while we were walking to the room with things ramping up once we were alone. She was a surprisingly good kisser knowing just how to use her tongue in tandem with her lips to heighten my arousal. I was hesitant to touch her in places I was dying to experience.

"Undress me." Her voice faltered a bit but I took the window of opportunity slowly undoing the buttons on her sweater until her blouse was revealed. I stripped her from the waist up hesitating at her brassiere which she obliged me by removing herself. The sense of discovery about one another created a heightened reality in that narrow room as her pert breasts with their inverted nipples were revealed. Jessie cupped her hands demurely over her chest looking up at me for approval and receiving a deep soulful kiss.

"What about the rest?" We looked down at the ankle length billowy skirt covering her lower body denoting her secret shame.

"Get on the bed and lay on your stomach."

I was painfully hard by this time and Jessie didn't help slowly crawling on the bed revealing a bouncing, jiggling motion emanating under her frock as she moved. I wanted to see all her massiveness at the same time. Even laying on her belly did nothing to diminish the shelf that appeared to rise nearly two feet off the bed's surface. I kicked off my shoes straddling Jessie's back facing her feet. I grabbed the center of the skirt at the base of her spine slowly and deliberately drawing it up her legs towards me. I was surprised to find a pair of well-developed calves from the knees down to her smallish feet. From the knees, upward, her thighs were as massive as they looked with some visible cellulite but nothing too extreme beyond the size. I palmed one of her thighs making Jessie giggle nervously before I continued. The bottom of her cheeks came into view eliciting a moan of visual pleasure from me as I drank in the rest of her secret bounty.

That ass...what can I say about it other than it was perfection.

Jessie was indeed "HUGE" just below the waistline in what amounted to an incredibly disproportionate set of creamy buttocks that took up almost half of the bed. The slight fleshy tone of her soft skin was offset by the stark cut tan lines made by her underwear. Her silky plain undergarment had been drawn up into the too deep gluteal cleft leaving everything exposed. I pushed her cheeks together bouncing them watching the muted ripples for my own lewd enjoyment. My fingers disappeared up to the knuckle when dug into the undershelf where her thighs met her cheeks. Jessie for her part let me enjoy myself as much as I wanted. She was beyond wet in the heated moist confines between her thighs which caused my hand to awkwardly slide between her legs accidentally touching her backdoor. Her snatch was tighter than I'd ever known making it difficult to even slide a finger inside. Carefully as humanly possible I began to finger her snatch slowly managing to loosen her up a bit for my waiting tongue. Jessie trembled moving involuntarily when I began kissing and licking her snatch. I was simply enchanted with her gigantic backside licking, kissing and nibbling on each cheek.

"I-I'm going to cum if you keep doing that." Two slimy fingers were slowly pumping into her extremely tight snatch. I wanted her to get off in dramatic fashion as her Rubenesque body continued shivering and vibrating so much that I could hear her teeth chattering.

"It's-I-It's happening!" Jessie sounded like she was crying as the orgasm took hold of her body. I sped up my finger movements working her through the entire cycle until she was begging me to stop. Her blue eyes went wide as I prompted her to lay on her back before going back to work on her cunt sucking and slurping her quickly into another thigh quaking climax. I'd spread her labia tickling the inner walls and paying extra attention to her clit when she managed to speak.

"Make love to me." The innocence in her voice sent shockwaves to my already hard cock making it quiver and leak precum. I stood at the end of the bed stripping off my clothing while she watched rubbing her sex in anticipation. Her eyes widened as my tumescence came into view worrying me because of the apprehensive expression on her face. I resolved to put her at ease licking my way up to her snatch tracing an invisible line over her sloping belly up between her breasts and throat to her lips. We made out sensually while my glans was pressed at her opening. She was so wet between the legs that my crotch was slippery with her juices. Her hips began to shake and hump upward signaling her readiness prompting me to gently push against her slit. The heat was incredible on the tip of my cock as it parted her thick, meaty cunt.

"Wait!!-Uhm, you're my first." I stopped peering into Jessie's eyes knowing the truth.

"Are you sure about this Jessie; you want me to be your first?"

"Yeah; make love to me. Make me a woman; your woman." I almost teared up burying my tongue in her mouth wrestling with her own. At the height of our deep, soulful kiss I took her maiden head stifling her pained gasp with my thick lips covering her thin ones. Her legs quivered and shook as I gave her two soft strokes barely able to get a third of myself inside. Tears were running from the corners of her eyes as some of my own hit her cheek.

"Are you okay; want to stop?"

"I'll be okay; don't stop. I'm all yours baby." She cupped my cheeks sinking her tongue into my mouth as I worked more and more of my girth inside. Jessie did her best to accommodate me working her hips up into my pelvis as much as she could before begging off.

"I just need a minute." I backed off as she rolled to her side off the bed which was no easy feat considering her massive hips and butt. My eyes followed her pigeon-toed walk to the bathroom half worried that our romantic evening might be over. The bed sheets were drenched with blood from my activities worrying me even more that perhaps I'd hurt Jessie. The shower and sink were running while I busied myself pulling the sheets and tossing them to the floor on the far side of the bed. I pulled the other bedding and comforter back into place as the bathroom door opened revealing Jessie wrapped in a towel. Her hips were so wide that the towel covered her narrow torso exclusively.

"I want you to take me like this." Jessie straddled one corner of the bed resting her tummy on the bed while her massive ass was nearly level with my pecks. The second round went a bit more smoothly as I finally managed to get everything inside allowing her thick cheeks to close around me. I let my cock rest inside doing my best to get used to her tense, snapping confines.

"Fuck me." I quickly began pounding her like a madman lasting just under twenty minutes before my tightening thighs prompted me to pull out. Wild gusts of cum exploded from my cock glazing her huge butt primarily her right cheek. My cock remained hard as diamond taking both of us on a lustful journey through the night climaxing again deep in her gluteal crevice just after three in the morning. We'd fucked on the edge of the bed, standing with her palms flat on the wall and doggie styled on the carpeted floor before finding our way back under the sheets. Jessie curled into a fetal position pushing her butt against me silently asking for more as we simultaneously passed out from exhaustion. Two hours later I was on top of her giving her everything with the threat of being snapped in two by her huge muscular legs which were locked in the small of my back. Her thin neck and adequate breasts were a mess of hickeys. We were unable to keep our hands off one another having sex three more times amongst other activities. Jessie proved adept at using her fist jerking me off until I was nearly raw and even then, I needed more. The date ended at four in the afternoon with me rubbing one out between her voluminous ass cheeks before we managed to check out.

"I guess this means you like me huh?" She nudged me with her elbow as I paid the bill.

"I fucking love you." I noticed a strange look on her face after I said that which piqued my curiosity. I pushed it out of my mind for the rest of the day as I caught up with my life.

Jessie managed to keep it together for the rest of the day finally calling me in the wee hours of the night a nervous wreck.

"Yeah?"

"I don't want to be some slut that you call up for a booty call; I want to be treated like a REAL PERSON with feelings and stuff!! What we had was beautiful and everything but I don't want to be just a BIG ASS for you to use like a toilet. I-I care about you so much but I don't want to get played and used as a fucking SEX TOY!!" Her rant disintegrated into a blubbering, incomprehensible mess of sobbing and weird hiccupping sounds. I took a moment to digest everything I'd heard.

"Jessie."

"What?"

"I'm going to call Uber to pick you up; pack some pajamas and an overnight bag." I could hear her breathing heavily into the phone.

"You want me to come over so we can fuck?"

"Jessie, I want you to pack some pajamas and an overnight bag. I'm gonna call Uber right now so be ready alright?"

"..." I could hear her moving about in her apartment and it seemed that she was pacing about trying to make up her mind.

"JESSIE!"

"Oh-okay, I'm getting my bag right now." I was mad but realized the reason for her anxiety and my responsibility to quell her fears.

I'd dozed off again while watching some anime when Jessie came knocking at my door about three in the morning. I sat on my couch listening to her knock a few more times before I answered my door. Jessie was on the other side off my door wrapped in a large beige raincoat designed to hide her outrageous proportions. I took her bag without a word placing it in my bedroom. I returned to find her still standing in the same place in front of my door waiting. I folded my arms across my chest as she undid the sash holding the coat to her cinched in waist. Jessie was wearing a beige baby doll nighty under the rain coat that nearly made me jump her. Her exaggerated pear shape caused the silky material to ride up on her hips a bit. A matching pair of sheer fullback panties covered her clean-shaven sex.

"Do you like it?" Jessie's anxiety was palpable and I noticed that she couldn't look me in the eye.

"Yeah, but I think it needs a little something extra."

"Like what?"

I went into the bathroom retrieving a flannel robe that I used sometimes when I lounged around my place in my underwear. She was shocked when I wrapped the robe around her figure covering her body up. I sat on my couch in front of my flat screen patting the seat next to me. Jessie hesitantly sat down beside me waiting for an explanation.

"I've been watching this anime called "The World God only Knows"; are you familiar with it Jessie?"

"What's going on?"

"Television, you are familiar with the invention, aren't you?"

"Of course I am dummy; what about "US"-I mean aren't we "DOING IT"?" I pointed the remote at the television starting the program.

"Would you like a drink or something?" Jessie sat there wide eyed, mouth agape prompting me to take a quick detour into my kitchen to set up a snack tray. I loaded it with various chips, crackers, cheeses, some left over Ms. Field's cookies and an assortment of bottled drinks.

"What's going on with you; I-I mean you don't have to prove anything to me." She was sitting on the edge of the couch cushion running her fingers through her raven hued locks. I noticed the hastily applied makeup on her face almost chuckling at her pedestrian effort.

I handed her a drink with a wry smile and we watched several episodes before passing out on the couch. All throughout the shows Jess kept looking over perhaps expecting me to make a move or something but I remained noncommittal. She was lying on the couch with her head at a weird angle and I picked her up cradling her large curvy body in my arms. Jessie was heavier than she looked and her attire wasn't helping matters either. The epic curve of her massive butt grazed the tip of my erect cock several times before I managed to lay her on my bed. Jessie mumbled something once her body rested on the mattress turning on her side causing the nightie to ride up giving me a "full moon" as it were. Even laying sideways on her hip left her large butt rising proudly in the air. I don't know how long I was standing there before common sense prevailed with me taking the couch as my temporary bed.

It was the weekend and I slept like a rock with visions of Jessie's huge rump bouncing and twerking in my face until a geyser of money and my bodily fluids washed out the entire dream. I was awakened from my fugue state by a curious sensation.

Jessie was blowing me.

She was kneeling facing my feet as I was treated to a generous view of her huge lightly jiggling butt. I could feel one of her hands palming the underside of my sack while the other slowly stroked my shaft until it reached steel hardness. I moaned running fingers over the damp crotch of the sheer beige panties stuck between her massive cheeks. I palmed one pale cheek admiring its buoyancy. Jessie's head kept bobbing over my cock while all ten of her fingers brought me to nirvana. She began sucking as hard at she could the moment the first drop of jizz hit her tongue. Jessie wouldn't relent taking me over the edge with a virtuoso performance that forced a labored gasp from me. Three of my fingers were pumping her drenched honeypot. She humped back against my fingers experiencing a muted climax of her own before regarding me with a lazy smile.

"Good Morning."

My living room was a mess of discarded items from the snack tray of the previous night along with some DVD'S and other assorted ends from my upturned coffee table. We rutted like wild animals in heat enjoying one another's bodies to our heart's content. Jessie was out to make sure that I got my fair share of her gigantic ass and anything else I wanted. We worked together finding some symbiotic, unsaid acceptance of each other with our mashing body parts. She didn't wince or get upset when her brunette locks were gathered in my fist while she was rode face first into the couch cushions. Jessie managed to bump her ass up into me from a prone position on the carpet. The sight of her lying face down bouncing and twerking her enormous butt was more than I could take. Jessie coaxed so much cum out of me that I was sure I was sterile.

"Sorry for what I said yesterday; I was an asshole." Her apology was simple and to the point. She probably would have said more if I hadn't started making love to her all over. My satisfied grin lasted a week.

It seems like yesterday never getting old in my mind that we had an extraordinary amount of sex in those early days before we bit the bullet moving in together. I was truly smitten and in puppy love with Jessie but somewhere in the back of my mind, I wondered if it was truly love or just a fetish. I felt inward guilt at not being sure which and I think Jessie sensed it on some level.

"I've been feeling something lately." She said one rainy day while we were having dinner.

"What is it Jess?"

"You've been kind of distant and its scaring me; are you seeing someone else?"

"No."

"Then what is it; why am I feeling this way?"

"I don't deny it's my fault Jessie; I'm just reluctant to speak about it because you will get upset." She stopped eating looking up from her bowl of clam chowder.

"Is it something I did?"

"No, it's something I have to work out for myself."

"You're fucking around; just admit it." She stood poised to run from the room waiting for me to confirm her suspicions.

"Remember when you said that you didn't want to be some SEX TOY? Remember that night you called me crying and ranting about that shit? Well I was just fucking worried that maybe just maybe you might be right because I can't reconcile how much I love you with my undying lust for your beautiful body. I think you're fucking perfect in every way imaginable and I love you...but I must admit that I want to make love to you all the time. No; I wanna fuck your brains out every time I see you Jess. It's this blatant honesty that's eating me up on the inside so now you can run out of here crying!!" The thought of possibly losing her had triggered some sort of psychotic break manifesting itself in a rambling monologue.

"You love me?"

"Yeah."

Jessie quietly left the room leaving me to my thoughts. I wondered if she was packing her things to leave me getting more anxious by the minute until I was compelled to action. I didn't know what I was going to say to her but I had to stop her from leaving my life. My heart was thumping a mile a minute even though I'd never admit it. Even as I half ran towards the bedroom I still was unsure if a fetish motivated my actions. Instead of a packing distraught girl, I found Jessie lying nude on our bed in a prone position. She looked asleep but I wasn't buying it as a bottle of baby oil was placed close to her curvy body.

Standing there at the end of the bed gave you this appreciation of the waring halves of her figure. Her figure was completely normal until you reached her extraordinarily wide hips. They didn't slope outward so much as jut out horizontally matched with her thick thighs. Her calves were decidedly muscular looking with barely there ankles and insignificant feet. Jesse was continually anxious about her shape going to great lengths to hide it from the public under layers of clothing so this was a new experience for me. The low light from a bedside table lent a golden hue to her figure that was visually tantalizing. I sheepishly stripped before palming the bottle of oil spraying in liberally across her back focusing almost exclusively on her huge butt. It felt like every fiber of my being was electrically charged with the energy collecting at the head of my pulsing member. I straddled her legs at the calves leaning forward in a pushup position running my hands towards her shoulders. I love the way her meaty cheeks jiggled in their own distinctly ponderous manner when my hands slid over them. There was no way I could resist making them clap together for a few moments.

My fingers dug into her synched in waist rubbing and caressing her ribs and lower back. Jesse shivered a bit as I traveled up her body feeling the sides of her soft, adequate breasts. My body followed right up her center until my member got caught in the deep cleft of her butt. It felt too good to relinquish so I left it snuggled there while my palms covered her tits feeling her nipples go erect in a ticklish sensation. Soon both of us were covered in baby oil as our lips merged soulfully. Jessie moan and gasped into my mouth as my cock sawed the valley between her cheeks. She had learned much in a short time working her waist and hips bringing me to the brink. Jessie managed to reach back spreading her mounds while I humped into her causing the head of my cock to partially pierce her backdoor.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers