Big Butt Chronicles: Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,006 Followers

"I just want to be a normal looking woman and I won't let you stop me. I WANT it GONE; and I'm going to make it FLAT as a FUCKING PANCAKE!!" She stomped into the bathroom slamming the door loudly behind her. She made me sound like some kind of asshole and that pissed me off. I was tired of her weird mood swings and strange behavior. Sal was right about her driving me crazy and I wanted to let her know as much when I angrily pushed the bathroom door open with both hands. I found Jessie on the other side turning on the shower with a towel draped over her front. She looked like a deer caught in the headlights dropping the towel to the floor shivering.

"OKAY, OKAY I DIDN'T MEAN IT, I-I KNOW WHAT YOU WANT!!" She bent over the tub offering her butt to me. After a few moments, she spread her legs a little wider revealing her perfect peach. She looked horrified at the sight of me visibly shaking so much that I could hear her teeth chattering.

"Fuck you Jessie."

"Nuh-No it's fine you can fuck me from behind as much as you want; just SQUIRT YOUR CUM ALL OVER MY UGLY, FAT ASS!! I-I WON'T FIGHT YOU!!" She was sobbing at this point as I snatched a towel off the rack wrapping it around my lower half. I was still rock hard dressing as quickly as I could avoiding eye contact with her.

"Do what you want Jessie, I've never done anything but treat you as a lady. I'll be back in a couple of days to pick up my stuff." While I solemnly spoke, torrents of jizz started running down my leg apparently from the constricted and rough nature of my jeans on my cock. I tossed some clothing in a backpack and grabbed my laptop.

"DON'T!!" She yelled after me eliciting a glance backwards in her direction. Jessie was sitting on the cold tile of the bathroom floor in a fetal position with tears running down her face. My heart was thumping in my chest and it was everything I could do not to run in there and comfort her.

"When you know what you want, let me know Jessie. I won't do anything until you decide if you want me or not. I love you."

Dillon was not happy to see me on his couch again but five hundred dollars softened his heart and earned me a lot of unsolicited advice. I didn't hear anything for over a week before I decided to act returning home despite my last words to Jessie. I'd texted her that I was coming over to pick up a few things receiving nothing in return. I found my belongings outside the door in two garbage bags in what was probably the most definitive statement on our relationship sine the park incident. The locks had been changed so I discarded my key sliding it under her door. I tossed my bags in the backseat of my car before heading over to Sal's diner for a bite to eat. He seemed to know the deal opting not to give me any shit about Jessie. I just wanted to have a quiet bite to eat and figure out what to do with my life post Jessie. I'd noticed an old briefcase in one of the bags and decided to rifle through while I waited for my order of chicken parmesan. I found a large envelope amongst my belongings which contained a letter and some other paperwork from a local hospital.

The Letter:

I'm sorry but I couldn't be there when you came for your stuff; but I just want to move on because it hurts too much when we're together lately. I don't hate you but unfortunately you remind me of a life I want to forget. This is no reflection on you at all and I want you to be happy so I'll tell you something that will make you understand why I hated myself the way I was. That day at the park I was nearly raped and humiliated. I know that it was unfair but I blamed you. With you I felt like what I looked like didn't matter, that you loved me for who I was. Well after all that shit at the park you were still more than happy to roll me over on my stomach and screw my deformed ass to your heart's content. That's when I knew things would never change and started giving you shit.

You walked out when I needed you most and I'll have you know that I tried to run after you; apologize and make things right. But you were long gone...On the way back to our apartment some guys, probably teens snatched me into the alley and well, you can guess what happened. They kept me there until nearly morning before someone chased them away. Those guys loved my ass too and kept saying how it wasn't their fault and that it was a once in a lifetime chance. You would have loved what they did to my giant, fucking ass. Cum fucking everywhere all up my back even. The doctors said that I don't have anything; I'm clean so you don't have to worry.

You were supposed to be there for me and you weren't. Those guys kept fucking me repeatedly but still couldn't get enough. That's all they did was grope and fuck both of my holes while making vulgar comments about how they'd be glad to go to jail. Those fucking monkeys said my huge, disgusting ass was public property. I knew that I would get rid of it at that moment, knew that I'd take my life back no matter the cost. I lied about my condition because I wanted you to support me but you didn't; you didn't want to lose my huge fucking ass no matter how miserable it made me. Even after I went through with the operation you still just wanted me to bend over. You proved that you don't love "ME" at all; you just want a sex toy to fuck.

So, I can't wear your ring after all and I'm going to move in with Barry. He loves me for "ME" and is one of the best friends I've ever had. By the way he's gay and in a strong relationship with a caterer. I don't want you to think ill of him, he's a really cool guy. You're free to go find yourself another big, freakish butt to fuck as much as you want.

This is goodbye.

My eyes went salty and my mouth hung open; the ring was in the bottom of the envelope. The medical one sheet detailed pelvic trauma, bruising and advised police involvement. The date corresponded with the night I'd walked out on Jessie; my world collided in on me as I tossed money on the table before heading back over to our apartment. I found a janitor cleaning the vacated apartment. Jessie had moved out earlier in the day with help from Barry and a few of his friends. I collected up a few extra things before leaving to sit in my car staring out at the street as snow began to fall.

"Yeah, this is goodbye Jessie." I leaned into my steering wheel making the horn go blaring into the night.

Weeks later, Dillon and Amelia were berating me for being a shut-in deciding that I would accompany them to a holiday dinner. I wasn't much in the mood for festivities and told them as much but my friends weren't having it packing me into the back of Amelia's SAAB. I settled into the backseat self-absorbed and miserable hating the world. All my efforts to find Jessie and hash things out had failed and deep down I was glad. It was true that her former gigantic ass had ensnared me but she didn't consider that I'd genuinely fell in love with her over time and that was unfair. Some of her comments and mannerisms after our relationship were suspect. I was hurt and bruised emotionally feeling like I'd failed her in so many ways.

"Stop It, I can hear you self-flagellating all the way up here." Dillon interrupted my inner monologue giving his lovely redheaded girlfriend something to snicker about.

"I think I'm allowed."

"Look buddy it's all over and only one thing counts when you look at it at the end of the day pal."

"What's that?"

"Did you do your best?"

"Yes, yes I did."

"Well give yourself a pat on the back and just say "FUCK IT!!" Even when he was trying to be helpful, Dillon came off a little abrasive. He always chalked it up to being a rough kid from the wrong side of the tracks. Amelia's soft spoken nature and New Age ideology was a perfect counter balance to his tough guy attitude. I thought they'd be happy to have an afternoon away from me during the holiday weekend so it surprised me that I was going along with them to Amelia's parent's house. There been an epic snowfall over the last couple of hours and we were in it for the long haul.

"Watch it, you're going to miss the turnoff!!"

"I know where I'm going Ameel-lia!!" Dillon always mispronounced her name when she irritated him in some way or another. He earned himself a slap to the back of the neck and a quick smooch to smooth things over. We went up hill turning into a little cul-de-sac before both of my friends turned to me in unison.

"Hey man; go over to that house and go upstairs to the first door you see. Amelia's roommate is waiting for us."

"What?" I thought we'd reached our destination; this caught me completely by surprise. The house in question didn't look inviting in the least and I felt out of my element. I was worried some affluent neighbor would look out their panoramic window, see the black guy out of place and call the cops.

"I don't know about this guys."

"GET OUT THIS CAR AND STOP ACTING STUPID!!" I was shocked at Amelia's tone following her orders like some scared kid. The first thing that struck me was the biting cold that cut into my cheeks as I made my way up the freshly shoveled patch leading to the house. There were some wicker reindeer interlaced with blinking Christmas lights and a nativity scene at the foot of a rose bush near the front room window. A snow shovel was leaning against the stone steps that led up to the house.

"Hey sad sack; give this to her when you get up there." Amelia flung something out of the car window which turned out to be a palm sized gift box wrapped neatly in gold and silver. Some laughter assaulted my ears as I walked up to the door finding it ajar. Apprehensive, I pulled the screen open knocking on the hard-oak door. Something was amiss and I didn't know what to expect.

"Come on in, make sure you close the door; its fucking cold out there." I followed the sound of the female voice inside pulling the door closed behind me.

"Hello, have a seat while I get ready." I found myself looking at an Asian female in a thick parka with a ski cap on her head. The first thing that struck me about her was the overly large glasses on her round face. Two long ponytails protruded from under the cap encrusted with snow. It looked as if she'd just finished shoveling the snow right before I arrived.

"Dillon and Amelia are waiting."

"No, they're not."

"They're right outside in the car." I pointed over my shoulder for emphasis.

"Look again." The car was gone and I had egg all over my face.

"You really didn't see this coming, did you? Amelia told me you were cute but she didn't say anything about your mental capacity. Not to be insulting or anything but I think it's cool that you actually trusted your friends enough to let them drive you out in the middle of nowhere."

"Excuse me?!"

"Fanny, I'm going to be your blind date for the weekend if you don't mind; you don't mind, do you?" She removed her cap with one hand offering the other in a stilted handshake. Fanny had this roundish looking head with large brown eyes hidden behind her thick glasses. A cute button nose held them up above some plump, juicy looking lips. Her aforementioned ponytails hung from the side of her head giving this woman a decidedly addled appearance. I made my introduction formally although I was fuming at Dillon and Amelia for stranding me with a stranger.

"So, those guys just thought it'd be a god idea to leave us here together like this?"

"Pretty much, They said you were in danger of becoming a troll and they didn't want you living under a bridge and shit. I've had some issues recently that led to me uhm, distancing myself from my former fiancé a rather handsome orthodontist. Have a seat, I need to get out of this coat." Fanny's matter-of-fact delivery was strangely amusing as I lost my coat sitting on a love seat in her living room. I found the small gift Amelia had tossed after me placing it on her coffee table.

"Amelia left something for you!" I shouted after her sure that she could hear me from wherever she was.

"I'll get to it in a minute; you hungry?" I could hear some ruffling of clothes in the other room. The home was a cozy affair with generous Christmas decorations. I even noticed a menorah in the front room window. There was a heavily decorated tree in the corner replete with presents underneath.

"Yeah; a little I guess."

"That's not good because I'm one hell of a good cook if I don't say so myself; you making yourself comfortable? Lose the coat!!" It was almost like she was watching me from some unseen perch as I awkwardly followed her instruction. I was wearing a long-sleeved business shirt accessorized with a suit vest and some simple slacks.

"I approve; you do clean up nicely for someone slumming it."

Suddenly the strains of Donny Hathaway's "This Christmas" filled the house and I got a good look at my blind date. Fanny stood in front of me wearing a two toned, Mod-Styled dress that stopped mid-thigh on her and oh what thick thighs they were. She was all of five foot, four blessed with a generous curvy pear shape. Fanny's legs were covered in some black leggings with the tops representing a cat's head that emphasized the plumpness of her thighs. Fanny completed her ensemble replete with extra shiny pair of Maryjane's adorned with miniature red bows.

"Do, you approve?" I took a long lingering glance up and down her body nodding vigorously. She was holding two small tea cups of what appeared to be eggnog presenting me with one. Fanny lifted one of my arms snuggling in close pushing what looked to be a sizable butt into my hip. We toasted one another drinking from our respective cups with me coughing from the spiked concoction.

"What's in this?"

"Crown Royal; I thought you needed to loosen up."

"Oh, I'm loose alright; any more of this and you can just pour me into one of these cups." Fanny laughed like a mischievous girl taking my cup and placing it on the table beside hers.

"A real man can hold his liquor."

"A real man knows his limits." I replied with fake sarcasm. Fanny had my complete attention making me forget my recent troubles and the trick that led me to her living room.

"Where's the fun in that?"

"Your kind of naughty; aren't you?" She replied with a kiss that was meant to be a peck on the cheek but became something else altogether. I cupped her cheek running my fingers through her shoulder length hair. The curvy Asian lass broke our kiss sooner than I would have liked standing with a breezy sigh.

"I need to check on dinner."

She laid out the table in an equally inviting spread that had a very large honey baked ham as its centerpiece. Fanny had been cooking all day preparing a veritable feast just for the two of us. I watched as she made sure everything was in its proper place. Her attention to detail told me that this curvy girl had a story to tell.

"Like Christmas much?" I asked after she'd prepared my plate before sitting down at the opposite end of the table.

"I've just had too many shitty holidays."

"Want to talk about it?"

"Not even, in fact I vote for a reset; how about a random question?" She didn't look up from her meal for a few seconds.

"Shoot."

"Superman or Batman?" It caught me off guard for a few seconds before I answered.

"Batman."

"Why?"

"Superman's all powerful and shit but he can't fuck; Batman's got the training, money and looks but at the end of the day he can take that suit off and be a man. Superman's basically a eunuch because nothing hurts him, can't even feel it so how can he feel a woman when it counts most." That loaded eggnog probably had more to do with my answer than anything else. Fanny found my answer extremely funny laughing for an extended amount of time before composing herself.

"Cute and Funny; favorite anime?"

"The world God only Knows; the theme song is oddly catchy but the show just sneaks up on you with its saccharine sweetness." She took some time pondering my answer for a moment.

"I can see it; you are interesting after all." The table spread demonstrated her culinary skills with the main plate featuring thinly sliced slivers of ham with a side of mashed potatoes. Smaller saucers contained helpings of stuffing and mac and cheese. She'd even gone the extra mile with a pan of yams and two freshly made pies. Fanny explained that she'd learned her kitchen skills from a housekeeper employed by her affluent parents.

"Who's your favorite actor?" I asked over more spiked eggnog.

"Lexington Steel." She replied without missing a beat chuckling under her breath after mentioning the black porn star known for his huge member.

"I "KNOW" who "THAT IS" Fanny."

"You like him too? My favorite thing is when he overexaggerates the money shot by yelling like someone's sticking a hot poker in his anus." She started emulating the male porn star with a yell that sounded part yawning, two parts screaming. I laughed harder than I had in months since being with Jessie and was grateful for this break from my own psychotic minutia. We talked about a range of different subjects varying from politics to favorite flavor of Pez. Fanny admitted being interested after Annie told her about my anime watching habits and other choice tidbits of which she wasn't forthcoming. I noticed that she didn't talk too much about herself only alluding to owning the flat and renting a room out to Amelia since the beginning of last year. I enjoyed stealing glances at her while we washed and put away leftovers. Fanny had this wry smile of someone who possessed an old soul seemingly enjoying the attention. We sat on her love seat looking at video of a fireplace on her large flat screen television. Strains of Chante Moore's "Candlelight and You" help set a decidedly romantic mood.

"Hey I forgot about Amelia's gift; I have it right here." The gleaming box was big enough to hold a baseball. I wondered what sort of gift you'd get someone as eclectic as Fanny considering her interests were all over the place.

"Let's open it together." We both pulled on a bow each a different color of gold and silver watching intently as the lid popped up from the pressure of being held down.

The box was stuffed to the gills with various condoms and other contraceptive devices. I facepalmed noticing a rabbit vibrator or two amongst the embarrassing contents.

"Shit." Fanny snorted before bursting into a deep guffawing belly laugh as I hunched over burying my face in my hands. She nudged me with her elbow until I looked up to find her waving a magnum in my face with an excited smile on her face. She continued grinning before swapping it out for a condom that would only fit on my pinkie finger happily nodding her head for approval. I tossed the offending object on the plush white rug under her glass coffee table. Fanny stealthily leaned in cupping my chin for a deep, soulful kiss.

"You haven't unwrapped your gift yet."

"You-got me something?" I was happy just being in her presence and enjoying an evening together. I hadn't thought about Jessie nearly the entire time I was with her and I was grateful.

Fanny stood pulling her dress over her head and discarding it on the rug. The only thing under the dress were panties, leggings, and shoes. My eyes dropped to the "Barely There" panties that hugged her wide hips accentuating her shape decadently. The dark material contrasted with her smooth tanned skin as I took in more of her figure. Her breasts were breathtaking sloping perfectly from her chest topped with light barely visible areolas. They were comparable to the size of soft balls sitting high on her chest over a barely sloping stomach. Fanny had a sparkling piercing in her navel that caught the low light of the room perfectly. Her long, shoulder length hair complimented her youthful face with the thick glasses adding a bit of naughty, librarian vibe to complete the overall effect of her look.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,006 Followers