Big Butt Chronicles: Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers

Fanny placed a thick, shapely leg between both of my own kneeling and running her palm the bulge in my crotch in one fluid motion. Her right knee pushed into the loveseat cushions beside me as her breasts obscured my view. I took one of her thick nipples into my mouth savoring the taste of her body. My zipper slid down with barely a sound above her heavy breathing as deft, skilled fingers gently revealed my tumescence. My cock was allowed to rest sitting free with the head touching the cushions as Fanny ran a single finger along the top of it providing a scintillating point of sensation. She cupped the underside of the breast I was using squeezing and pushing more of it into my mouth. I swirled my tongues on her nipple before she quickly pushed her other breast against my lips.

Fanny slid down onto her knees rubbing her breasts against my face and continuing along my chest, abs and crotch until she was kneeling between my legs. She removed my shoes and socks before undoing my belt to slide my pants off along with my underwear. Even the way she lazily tossed my clothing on the floor was sexy. She found my throbbing cock directly in front of her face swollen and pointing at the ceiling.

I shivered as she ran her tongue up the underside of my length before closing her plump lips around the head of my member tickling the slit on top of the head. The sensation made me arch my back towards her involuntarily just as she engulfed the entire thing. Fanny let it rest in her throat for a few moments before drawing her head away letting me slip from her lips with an audible pop. Her thin fingers handled the base of my shaft rubbing and massaging as she pumped her head in quick succession making me squirm. Fanny would continue these motions in quick repetitions until her eyes became watery. She pushed her face down in my crotch looking up at me with a wink that made me smile from ear to ear. The thick, shapely beauty climbed on top of the love seat planting her palms flat against the wall straddling my face offering her sex. My hands reached up cupping her butt as my tongue traced a delicate line along her slit. She was salty sweet and dripping wet to the touch. Her cheeks were thick and meaty, almost muscular to the touch. I slowly drew the form fitting panties down revealing her lightly furred muff.

I never let go of her underwear; Fanny reached down opening her flower for my pleasure. Fanny shuddered when I touched her inner walls feeling the grooves just inside her juicy lips. I did my best to write the letters of the alphabet on her button receiving moans of encouragement. She palmed the back of my head urging me closer as she lightly humped against my face. Her actions became more erratic telling me she was close. I ratcheted up my actions causing Fanny to gasp and close a fist around my ear until she cried out filling my mouth with her liquid lust. I continued working on her extra sensitive clit helping her work out two additional orgasms. My hands were all over her big, rounded ass caressing and groping. She some sexy little love handles at her sides and a slight muffin top that dipped inward at her sex. Fanny squatted perfectly keeping her back straight taking the head of my cock inside her entrance. The heat was incredible as she slowly used her weight to completely sheath my girth inside her tight confines.

Her knees rested on either side of me as her big, thick butt settled in my lap. She just sat there impaled looking at my face with wanton lust. My eyes were resting on her meaty, sloping breasts until she raised my chin with a single finger. Fanny cupped my cheeks pressing her lips against making out with me and slowly rocking her hips against me.

"Hold my hands." She moaned leaning back using me as an anchor.

Fanny rolled and rocked into me picking up speed becoming consumed with lust. She was incredibly tight and wet working her hips giving me something to think about as she essentially fucked me nearly senseless.

"FUCK THIS SHIT!!" My fingers dug into the bottom of her cheeks palming them in a death grip as I stood up taking her with me. She locked her thick calves in the small of my back holding on for dear life as I bounced her on my cock like a madman. I guess that I lasted all of five minutes before the laws of physics forced me to lay her on the rug. We never disengaged and I managed to drive my cock deeper into her cunt than it had been before. Torrents of her cum was pushed out each time I pounded into her. Her nails dug into my ass cheeks painfully as she began to go into the throes of a major orgasm. I locked my limbs behind her head giving her a pillow made of my forearms as she arched her back up against me creating this wet, smacking sound. Fanny was beet red with her big, expressive almond eyes closed tightly and her mouth agape.

"Kiss me, Kiss me, Kiss me, Kiss me, Kiss me, Kiss me, Kiss me, Kiss me, Kiss me, Kiss me, KISS ME MOTHERFUCKER!!" Spasms ripped through her body causing her to buck like a wild animal as I mashed my lips into hers. She screamed into my mouth a few times jerking her arms up clawing into the air. I grabbed her wrists forcing the back of her hands down on the rug. Fanny struggled until I figured out she wanted to interlock fingers. This exotic, voluptuous woman began speaking in her native language as my thighs tightened up so much that my cock felt like it would explode.

"Puh-PLEASE CUM WITH ME; LIKE-LIKE FAAAAWKING RIGHT NNNOOOOWWS THE FUCKING TIME!!" Her voice degenerated into a shrill girlish squeal that triggered my climax simultaneously. I reared up arching my back as Fanny did the same from the floor merging our bodies as one. The powerful sensation was mind altering as I saw white spots before my eyes not realizing that I was screaming as well.

"Oh Diyos, ako darating!! Ako pagdating kaya fucking hard ngayon!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs with the meaning escaping me. Fanny gasped as if someone had shanked her and squirted all over my pelvis and the plush rug we were lying on before going completely limp. I'd exploded inside of her snapping confines tightened to the ninth degree trapping my cock inside until she was done. Her shapely legs were splayed apart giving her the appearance of a human wishbone. The tortured head of my cock was still embedded inside her snatch and I could feel her tensing up around it as more of her essence soaked it. The heat was incredible as I inadvertently pulled out scratching my head when I noticed a condom on my penis.

"Where you going lover man?"

"Nowhere, I don't remember putting that on." She giggled and coughed a little on the floor.

"I'm that good."

"That you are beautiful." My hands were kneading her breasts rolling and pinching the erect nipples. I felt the coolness of the air as the condom was removed.

"Straddle my face." The moment my knees touched the rug on either side of her head, Fanny dug her nails into my ass completely throating me. I ended up humping and outright fucking her face wildly until she thumped on my abdomen. I filled her mouth full soiling her face from the lips down to her neck. I pushed her tits around my cock working out a little more cum as she looked up into my eyes licking her lips.

"My turn." We switched places with her sitting directly on my face pushing her reddened snatch directly into my mouth. I stuck my tongue as far as it would go inside her making sure to take care of every sensitive spot I'd discovered on her body.

"Oh, you're so good at giving head; I-I might have to pull some fucking SAW shit and chain you up in the fucking bathroom. You have no idea how hard it is to get a guy to willingly go down on you; I mean they always say black guys don't give head but you're exceptional-Fucking amazing as it were!! FUCK MAN- Ito ay nangyayari muli!! Ako pagpunta sa dumating ang lahat ng higit sa iyong fucking mukha!!" She'd reverted to her native language again nearly asphyxiating me in the process. I reached up giving her wide ass a few rough slaps but this only served to encourage her even further.

"SHIT, FUCKING OOOOHHHH; I'M GONNA DO IT, I-I'M GONNA COMMIT A HATE CRIME ON YOUR FUCKING FACE!!" Her words proved prophetic as she squirted all over me in a torrent that had me coughing and laughing hard at the same time. Fanny seemed to say whatever was on her mind when she was compromised and I found it funny.

"SORRY, Uhm, I'm sorry about all that shit I just said. You're not angry, are you?" I gave her a Fanny flavored kiss to show there were no hard feelings.

"I'm so glad but I did mean what I said about getting head; that's why I did you first because I knew I just had to sit on your face."

"What a lady." I replied coughing some more.

"You're still wearing your shirt and vest; I'll get us something to drink while you get naked." She took her time getting up commenting that I'd have her walking funny for the rest of the week. She walked towards the kitchen stopping short of the doorway because she knew my eyes were on her thick, meaty butt. Her shape Rubenesque as it were left me wanting even more. She was just naturally thick and muscular with somewhat defined abs and legs that were powerful looking like she did some running at one point in her life. It was almost as if she'd been sculpted out of some rare form of marble.

"Hurry up and take the rest of your clothes off; I'll let you play with it as much as you want when I get back."

Fanny took a little extra time to clean her face and redo her makeup before returning in a sheer one piece bodysuit and a pair of black bunny heels. She carried a tray with two dessert glasses that were filled with a colorful, frothy concoction. I'd never moved from the spot where she'd left me wiling the time away staring up at the sparkling finish on her ceiling.

"I hope you like this."

"You must be kidding." I derped realizing that she was talking about the desserts on the tray she was carrying.

"You are so funny even when you're being a meat head." She placed a foot on my chest keeping me on my back; I wondered if she wanted me to lick her shoe or something.

"Don't get up; I got you covered." She knelt beside me in a pose so seductive that it had to be practiced. Fanny began spoon feeding me this incredible fruit cocktail containing an assortment of minced and sliced fruit along with some sort of whipped cream that was topped with minute bits of chocolate. She was silent never saying a word and dabbing at the bits that spilled onto my chin with a napkin. Fanny was intent on spoiling me to death as her hand handled me in a slow three fingered massage of my shaft.

"Hey can I ask you a favor?"

"Yes." Her entire hand was stroking me to full hardness at this point. The generous view of her thick butt was definitely helping.

"Can I make you cum?"

"Is that even a question?" She had this impish smile that made me want to kiss her some more. Fanny could hardly keep her eyes off my renewed tumescence.

"I'll take that as a yes then." She placed the glass on the coffee table before reaching for a bottle of olive oil which she liberally squirted all over my crotch.

"Try to hold it in; endure this as long as possible." Her hand became a blur on my cock making me hump into it after a few seconds. I was ready to cum in less than three minutes.

"You ready; gonna bust a nut huh?" I tried to reach down and stop her hand but she would have none of it jacking me even harder.

"Squirt that cum; fuck my fist like you mean it!!" She leaned forward over my body bringing her cantaloupe sized breasts within inches from my face.

"WHAT-THE FUCK?!!" I blurted out as the orgasm began to crest.

"Stop teasing me and FUCKING CUM BITCH!! Cuh-Come on baby; GIVE ME A FUCKING LOAD!!" Her dirty talk sent me right over the edge.

"AAAWWW YES; FUCK IT-SHIT!!" My eyes went white for the second time in a row rolling up into my head.

Fanny quickly throated the entire length of my cock in her throat as I shot several loads directly into her stomach, I think. She cupped my balls and the base of my cock rubbing and massaging until I was doing my best to roll away from her into a fetal position.

"You running bitch?" She laughed grabbing and poking me until we ended up in an impromptu wrestling match with me winning by way of excessive tickling. We both lay on the floor staring up at her ceiling for a long while before she spoke.

"There's a method to my madness you know; how's you dick?"

"Raw as fuck."

"Good." She reached over my body snagging the olive oil which she pushed against my chest before rolling onto her stomach.

"Play with my big ass as much as you like."

She reached back tugging at the material on her bodysuit pulling into the crack of her wide butt. I squirted some oil in the palm of my hand taking my time to evenly coat one cheek. I ran my palms over the expanse of her wide rear until it was shining in the light coming from the artificial fireplace on her television.

"Push a finger inside." I slowly worked an index finger inside her back door slowly working it in and out taking care not to hurt the Asian beauty. I was able to get it inside up to the knuckle before she moaned for another getting her wish with my middle finger. Fanny's head was lying flat to one side and her mouth was gaped open making these cooing noises.

"Another please." My ring finger joined the other two currently pleasuring Fanny as she shoved a few of her own between her plump lips. I managed to work three fingers into her getting an energetic reaction as she humped and twerked on my pumping fingers.

"Rub your cock on my ass; get it right up in the crack." Her voice was hard and ragged with lust. The thick, muscular nature of her wide, meaty butt made for an enticing target as my length sunk deep between her olive colored cheeks. I lost it once I was sandwiched between her globes fucking the length of her crack until precum was running directly onto her brown-eye.

"When you're ready to cum, shove your big dick inside and fuck me hard, I'm not FUCKING PLAYING, YOU'D BETTER WRECK MY ASSHOLE!!" Fanny's dirty talked stoked the fires once more as I sank inside up to the hilt screaming from her tightness. My cock was already incredibly raw and her insides and tensing motion had me drooling from the mouth as I filled her backdoor full of jizz.

"DO YOUR FUCKING JOB LIKE I TOLD YOU!!" I pounded into her as hard as I could sobbing all the way until I could take no more collapsing on her back exhausted. Moments later I realized she was giggling manically gasping for dear life. Her butt was covered with cum shining in the darkness. My cock felt like it had been through a blender as I swatted away her attempts to handle it.

"What's wrong, don't you want to go another round?" Fanny teased.

"Shit, I need to go to the gym to keep up with you."

"Don't get it twisted boy toy; I jerked you off hard because I wanted both of us to really feel it when you went into my ass. Come on, you know you liked it, right?" She was leaning on her elbow facing me.

"Fuck, I'm about to put a ring on it." She rewarded me with a kiss.

"Good answer because I ain't gonna be walking right for a week at the very least."

"That makes two of us baby." We shared another kiss with her nipping my bottom lip.

"COME ON!!" Fanny managed to get up and bolt out of her front door before I even realized what she was doing. She was running around the front yard frolicking in the snow in her birthday suit. It was already dark with the only illumination coming from her Christmas decorations. She kept waving for me to join her and against my best judgement I found myself outside in the cold with her. We chased each other round that front yard tossing snow on one another and falling into the huge banks at the corners of her yard. It was surreal and comical only ending when we noticed an elderly neighbor looking out of her window with a cellphone to her ear.

"THINK FAST!!" Fanny was suddenly tearing ass back towards the house as I looked on stupefied.

"DON'T GET YOUR ASS LOCKED OUT!!" I barely caught up with Fanny stopping her from laughingly closing the door on me in the nude.

The old lady in the window seemed to be running trying to get a better view as I pushed inside finding Fanny laughing hysterically at my predicament. She jumped into my arms wrapping her legs around my waist as we fell onto her couch nearly flattening it in the process. We continued horse playing which soon turned into an inspired make out session before she broke off pulling me into the shower with her. We lathered each other up enjoying one another's bodies to the fullest.

"So, did I make a good first impression on you?"

"Hell yeah, I don't think you need to ask at this point Fanny." My hand was already between her legs rubbing her puffy mound. It was refreshing being able to let myself go after so long. I'd been dying of guilt for what I perceived as my failure to recognize that my former girlfriend was troubled. It had been a while since I was out socially and I was extremely grateful to Dillion and Amelia for tricking me into the best day of my life. I felt myself tearing up a little thankful that the shower water and steam were there to provide cover.

"Thinking about her?" Fanny suddenly asked looking up into my brown eyes for the answer.

"No, not really; I was thinking about how this is the best day of my life Fanny. Hope I'm not weirding you out by being this "real" but it's so fucking true." She leant her head against the wall looking around before meeting my gaze.

"I appreciate your honesty." She was lazily stroking my cock to full hardness.

"I appreciate everything about you; thanks for everything beautiful. I'm so taken I'm scared to say anything else because I'm afraid this might be some awesome fucking dream that I never want to wake up from. Sound like a pussy, right?" I scratched my head looking away nervously.

"Sounds like you're getting some pussy." Five minutes later I was filling her mouth as her right hand twisted sensually around the base of my cock. The entire bathroom was filled with steam and we sat in the tub luxuriating in the heat. She was sitting in front of me sponging her curvy frame as I absentmindedly kneaded her full breasts.

"I'm scared." She admitted.

"Of what?"

"What happens when this is all over; do we just go back to our respective lives and just-suck? Do we try to make something more out of this than what it is or do we just chuck it?"

"I don't know but there are a lot more condoms in that gift box Fanny; don't you think we should use them all before we decide anything?"

"I like the way you think; but aren't you scared too?"

"I'm frightened to death but I can't think about that right now because I want to enjoy every minute I have left with you whatever it ends up being. I don't want to overthink anything, just know that you've made me happier than I've been in a long time." She leaned back into me and we shared a quiet moment knowing we'd placed all of our cards on the table.

Oddly enough at that moment Louis Armstrong's "All the Time in the World" echoed through the house as we dried one another off. Fanny instructed me to go into her bedroom where she'd set up an incredible number of candles around her plush modern bed which looked like some kind of modernistic futon. I noticed that every bit of furniture was ultra-modern and with a few girlie touches here and there. Fanny had an extensive collection of anime and fantasy films that had to be seen to be believed. I noticed a few of my favorites there as well. A picture was the centerpiece between the two large shelves and it had been turned down. I was curious but too apprehensive about looking at something she'd obviously wanted hidden. There was no way I was going to mess up this incredible date and I backed off wanting nothing to do with her secrets.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers