Big Butt Chronicles: Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,005 Followers

"Turn it over." She'd been standing in her bathroom doorway watching me the whole time.

"It's okay; I don't need to."

"Go ahead; it's not what you think."

I cautiously turned the photo over finding a picture of Fanny as a small child sitting on some department store Santa's lap. Her parents were in the photo smiling while she was bawling her eyes out.

"I was such a snot nose brat; my parents wanted a Christmas picture so we took that one at Macy's in New York. It was the last time I saw them alive." She leaned against the door remembering and I didn't probe further lighting the rest of the candles creating somewhat of an ethereal scene.

"Let's go to bed." I softly took her hand.

"Will you hold me until I fall asleep?"

"Yes."

We slept holding each other as she curled into a fetal position finding some peace in sleep. There were a few tears streaking her cheeks that I wiped away. My mind drifted all over the place as I pulled Fanny tight worried what tomorrow would bring. Little did I know at that time that we would be spending New Year's Eve together and many holidays after that.

THE END-Happy Holidays Everybody

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,005 Followers