Big Butt Chronicles: Yvette

Story Info
Losing his virginity to his cousin...
7.2k words
4.48
72.6k
63

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,981 Followers

All characters in this story are age appropriate.

*****

I looked worse than I felt but the stairs of everyone else in the diner made me feel like a leper. The Korean shop owner was nice enough to give me a large cup of ice for the bruised parts of my face.

I had got my ass whipped and it was all my fault.

Never had any problem taking responsibility for my mistakes but this one stung deep in my psyche. I realized that I had a problem that led to me going where no friend should ever go. There was no place in that bedroom for my intrusion but I just couldn't help myself. I'd been watching her for some years now and an opportunity presented itself. I was afflicted with Partialism and my fetish for a certain body part had led me here to this dingy donut shop by the nose.

I like BIG BUTTS-seriously...There is this loss of control that grips me whenever I'm within viewing distance of a woman that fits that esthetic. My mind wandered back and forth in my personal history counting all of the times that I'd paid dearly for my predilection for women who more or less fit the bill.

*****

I remember it like it was yesterday, July 12 1983... the day my troubles started. I'd been adamant about staying home and catching a few games on the television, but my mom and a her big, black belt had other ideas. So much like the familial hostage I was; forced to accompany her to my aunt's house. Aunt Fanny was working on her second divorce from a violent alcoholic who'd abused her and her two daughters. My mom was going by with a cake for their Sunday school repast and my designated job was to stand around hat in hand and I don't know...do nothing I guess. They were living on the west side of town in a duplex. I hated going over there because most of the neighborhood kids behaved like entitled snobs. There was an accredited Catholic academy in the vicinity that my cousin Yvette attended. She usually ignored me when I was around and it really didn't bother me one bit.

Yvette was poised to graduate at the top of her class and had an academic scholarship waiting. She was a very attractive caramel colored teen with naturally long sandy brown hair. She had this exaggerated pear shape that she constantly complained about. She favored the rail-thin model look but her ethnic pallet dictated red beans and rice along with other southern delights that keep her pleasantly plump. Fanny had spoiled her children rotten and as such, it was a literal chore to be around them. My mom like to say that the children talked "proper English" but we all knew they were simply snobs putting on airs. Yvette would sometimes comment on things that she felt were imperfect about me and like to bully me sometimes.

I never cared much for my cousin but my mom always instilled in me an innate responsibility to family sometimes with the aid of my late father's belt. So it became second nature to me to get involved where I was not wanted from time to time...the result being considerably disastrous due to my awkward nature and inexperience with unsheltered life.

"That girl is something else, she's acting out something fierce! She been carrying on since she broke up with that college boy!!" I was a proverbial fly on the wall as my mom and aunt talked about my cousin Yvette who was apparently in a deep depression after being dumped by her beau. He was some football player at state that was going to be one of the top picks in the NFL Draft. My cousin had been riding high figuring that she was destined for a life as a trophy wife. Alas my cousin was in for a rude awakening being dumped for a stacked blonde cheerleader.

"Hey boy; don't stand around with your nose in our business, go cheer up your cousin!" My aunt had finally noticed me standing in the door frame and I figured she wanted to talk about some personal shit without an audience.

"I don't know about that auntie; we don't really get along."

"Nonsense you're Yvette's favorite cousin!"

"Yeah right; auntie."

"GET OUT OF HERE!!" My mom had heard enough dispatching me to the long adjacent corridor that led to the bedrooms. I always found the layout of Aunt Fanny's apartment to be strange with the living room separated by a long corridor. It had a barbell shape to it with the bathrooms in the corridor. My cousin had her own bathroom because she was a hellacious diva. I cautiously approached the other side of apartment noticing her door was cracked. Yvette's room was always kept dark, well it was usually found that way when I was over and today I saw television light in her room. As I got closer I could make out a prone figure lying face down on the bed.

Yvette appeared to be in deep slumber as a rerun of "What's Happening" played on her set. I instinctively focused on the infamous "Doobie Brothers" episode which had that fat fuck actor Fred Berry dancing to their music in the aisle of a concert. After a few moments of watching a man behave like a total fucking attention whore, my gaze naturally drifted downward to my dozing cousin. I found myself looking at her in her underwear. She was wearing one of those cut off sweat shirts that girls liked to wear off one shoulder and what appeared to be an extremely small pair of fullback nylon panties. I just couldn't draw my eyes away from those sheer panties. Yvette's wide bubble butt seemed to be calling out to me in a sickening siren's song of burgeoning lust.

I took immediate notice of the contrast in skin tone of her circumstantial tan as a result of her utilitarian choice of underwear. The very deep cleft that separated the oval shaped halves of her thick, meaty backside sent tremors running to my virgin cock. I'd always been an "ASS MAN" but during this time and girls like Yvette seemed few and far between for someone as inexperienced as myself.

Oh yeah did I mention I was a virgin?

I was extremely shy around the opposite sex during this time and just plain awkward and sort of gawky. So happening upon this visual treat was a boon to me and one I intended to enjoy however slight. A good portion of her tan skin was exposed as the silky material had ridden up into her crack. I was so hard that it was painful. She shifted suddenly in the bed causing me to nervously retreat a few feet away from the door but I returned moments later when she didn't rouse. Yvette was lying a bit more spread eagle revealing more of the bounty that lie between her thick shapely legs.

She was my cousin but what was the harm in simply looking? It felt a little creepy even to me but my legs would move, wouldn't carry me away from this awesome sight. Her ass was way bigger than it looked in the pocket less Guess jeans that Yvette favored. In the past I'd noticed that she had a prominent camel toe and part of me wanted to get closer so that I could get a look at that too. My dick was so hard it felt like it would explode at any moment. I didn't realize that I was on the verge of an orgasm as my cock pulsed and throbbed uncontrollably. Before I'd even realized it, I was standing at her bedside realizing that it was lower than I'd initially thought.

Yvette was deep in slumber and I noticed a bottle of E&J toppled on the floor spilling out under her television. There was a smoldering blunt in an ashtray at her bedside table next to a half used packet of birth control pills. She didn't seem to be an especially clean tenant judging from all of the discarded clothing on her carpet. For some weird reason I sat the bottle upright as my gaze traveled around the room past her posters back to her big prone butt. It looked so much better up close taking on even more of an exaggerated heart shape that made precum dribble from the head of my cock. My heavy breathing was palpable while my anxiety manifested tenfold in the loud thumping of my heart. She was lying face down with her shock of sandy hair obscuring any detail of her head.

Yvette had definitely been partying hard most likely doing her best to forget her former beau. She'd had flamed out in dramatic fashion much to her despair and my opportunistic delight. Her barely audible breathing matched my own she shifted to one side making on tanned cheek stand out over the other. This was a once in a lifetime (At that time anyway.) opportunity and I was sweating profusely at the prospect of something. I hadn't really thought things out following my baser instincts into her bedroom. Now I found myself staring directly downward at her bounty. Yvette had a distinctly small waist that added to the impact of her wide sloping hips. The hard tan lines were probably the most striking feature besides the sheer size of her backside.

A single finger nervously poked the heated fleshy right cheek quickly recoiling before she'd noticed the contact. The sheer thrill of actually touching her sent an electric jolt straight to my manhood that made my balls tighten. It was more solid than I'd imagined and lukewarm in the instant contact was achieved. Two more fingers followed tracing the cleft where her thick met the underside of her right buttock reveling in the illicit nature of my growing curiosity. I decided to go for broke letting my palm rest on top of her bare ass cheek and marveling at how small my hand looked in comparison. It was sweaty and warm to the touch feeling soft yet firm. My hand slid around on her cheek before sliding over her prominent crack to the other neglected half of her incredible backside. Yvette suddenly mumbled something in her sleep and wriggled a bit making my heart jump into my throat.

I carefully backed out of her room walking back towards the living room hands in pocket. My mother and Aunt Fanny were none the wiser laughing and gossiping wildly as I leaned against the door frame. It was another fifteen minutes before I found myself creeping down the hall again when it became apparent that I was invisible to adults. Yvette had shifted a bit since with her face pointed towards her private bathroom. Her pretty face was contorted into a saddened mask of despair as I took in the details of her facial profile noticing the slight curved aspect to her thin nose.

She'd never been one to fully claim her African American heritage always talking up the fact that her late grandmother was of Cherokee Indian descent like it made her that much better that the rest of us. She'd always smoked as long as I'd known her feeling that it made her that more sophisticated and worldly. Yvette had always talked about becoming a model, actress and traveling the world, but her she just appeared lost. Funny how I could glean that much from just staring at her in deep slumber. Then again I'd been drawn back down that long hallway to her room at the back of the apartment ...because of Yvette's big ass. It was the one thing she hated most about her mixed heritage and she'd taken to wearing some baggy clothing taking full advantage of the "House Music" fashion that was prevalent at the time. But now I'd lucked into seeing her not-so secret shame and I was positively enchanted.

I didn't waste any time palming her ass giving it a little squeeze. It was so buoyant and firm. There was a softness at the lower bottom and cleft where her butt merged with her thighs. I managed to cup a whole cheek and give it a healthy jiggle. It almost felt as if I would have a heart attack from the pressure of being inside that room engaging in some decidedly taboo behavior. She suddenly twisted a bit under the pressure of my probing fingers sending me into retreat. I watched from the doorway until she settled down seeming to return to her deep slumber. Once she was lightly snoring, I returned to her bedside determined to get both of my hands on her ass at the same time. Those decently rounded hips and hard tan lines were calling me in a perverse siren's song. I happened to notice some shredded photos circling her bed. They were all pictures of her ex-boyfriend during happier times.

His face was cut out of all of the photos.

I could just imagine her sitting here in her underwear earlier drinking heavily and cutting up all of these pictures that reminded her of an asshole that dumped her like yesterday's garbage. It had to be especially humiliating to be dumped for a white girl, something which she aspired peripherally to be. One of the larger photos had become stuck on the front of my shell-toe Adidas and I attempted to kick it off accidentally kicking the bed and disturbing Yvette. Somehow I managed to silently bolt back towards the living room and our parents. I was surprised to find my mother and aunt at the door preparing to leave without me.

"I need to help Fanny out with something, stay here with your cousin." My mother sounded stern but I could smell alcohol on her breath. My aunt looked okay even though she was the heavy drinker in the family.

"But Mom-?" She snagged my ear before I could complete my sentence making me yelp in pain.

"STAY HERE; WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK!" She always got a little edgy when she drank and I was a little pissed when I heard my aunt's girlish giggle.

"We just gotta catch my no-good husband in the act; hang out with Yvette."

I didn't try to convince her that me and Yvette failed epically to get along. Both women were out the door and il-advisedly driving off before even registered the possibilities of being along with Fanny's unconscious daughter.

I sat in the living room on the plastic covered furniture staring at all of the family photos on the faux-fireplace. Before long my mind drifted back to multiple images of the juicy ass waiting for me in the back room. Even though I had some reservations about what I'd done, nothing could keep me away from another chance to get my hands on that big ass of Yvette's. To my delight I found her still sleeping with a surprise of her own. Somehow Yvette's constant shifting with on the bed had caused her sheer fullback panties to ride up further into the deep cleft between her buttocks. I was in heaven and my cock lurched wildly in my jeans.

A rerun of "MASH" was playing on the television and I was slightly annoyed at a comedy routine being played out on the screen between Alan Alda's Hawkeye character and some guy in a dress. I don't want to seem pessimistic, but I'd seen the original Robert Altman film finding it to be a revelation of black comedy. Yvette apparently had stirred because I noticed the bottle of E&J was lying on its side again. The obsessive compulsive side of me had to right the bottle once more and I leaned over her prone figure correcting the problem. The knuckles of my right hand brushed up against the center of her magnificent ass sending more lustful jolts to my penis. In those days a slight breeze would cause me to sport significant wood. It felt so good that I left my hand there soaking up the feeling and knowing that it was fast becoming an out of control situation.

Bent over her body like I was left my lower half adjacent to her magnificent hips and I began to get this insane idea that perhaps I could go further. My right hand was having a field day roaming all over the expanse of her big butt even dipping under the silky material of her panties. My cock felt like it could burst from my jeans at any moment. Now I had no intention of trying to fuck my unconscious cousin but if I could just touch her huge ass with my cock-everything would be gravy. I longed to press my rock hard joint into the crack of Yvette's heart shaped posterior and saw myself to a huge climax. Yeah, I'd always loved my cousin's big butt ever since one fateful afternoon at an Easter service being held by our mutual church. Fanny and her daughter had shown up in matching yellow sun dresses that complimented both of their considerable backsides.

Years and bad eating habits had robbed my aunt of her curves leaving her with a comical cylindrical body while her daughter had flourished perhaps a little too much. I recalled one Saturday afternoon where she'd nearly incited a riot by standing in front of my house in some cutoff shorts. Yvette had to be spirited away by her angry stepfather when some local thugs decided they we were "related" and attempted to crash my mom's memorial day barbecue. Yvette ended up getting humiliated when she was slapped across the face for waving at the gang bangers as the car pulled off. Three of my finger had dipped between her thighs accidentally grazing her slit a number of times before I realized what it was.

"She's wet." I mumbled under my breath not sure why as my cousin dripped all over my fingers. There was definitely some type of musty odor wafting up from her inner thighs. In short order Yvette's inner thighs became extraordinarily slippery. My fingertips inadvertently traced the opening to her sex slipping inside. Her cunt was drenched and I did my best to pull my hand free without waking her. I really wasn't interested in sleeping with her preferring only the opportunity to rub and grope her big butt. Yvette was so hot that the rest of my hand was covered in what I guessed was some type of female precum.

I'd worked my fingers out of her cunt awkwardly grazing the grooved walls inside when Yvette surprised me by clamping her thick thighs down on my hand trapping it between her legs. I looked towards her head and the television stand finding my reflection staring back from a makeshift mirror situated adjacent to her bed. I spit up a little in my mouth as I zeroed in on Yvette's reflection staring angrily at me. Angry perhaps isn't a correct description of the predator like glare that immediately validated her many claims of partial Indian heritage.

"You little shit."

She turned on her side obliging me to move towards her in order to keep my arm attached to my body. There was nothing I could say after being caught with my hand in the proverbial cookie jar. My mouth hung open and I imagined how stupid creepy I looked to my cousin. Yvette stood a head taller than me and looked much older than she actually was. Until a year or so ago, her parents had purposely dressed her like a little girl in a weak attempt to deter the droves of older guys that routinely pursued their blossoming daughter.

"Don't you say one fucking word or I'm going to trash your sorry ass." Yvette kept my hand trapped between her thighs as she looked around shaking the alcohol induced cobwebs out of her sandy hair. She robotically craned her head downward looking at my trapped arm finally releasing me. Her peach was exposed and I noted that she was shaved clean downstairs.

"You some kind of pervert; you wanna fuck your own cousin bitch?" Her speech was slightly slurred and raspy from alcohol consumption. I didn't answer her out of abject fear of what she might do to me. When we were younger she like to play rough and wrestle me most of the times that we met. She was especially rough usually trying to get me to scream before she would relent. I shuddered to think of what she might do to me now. Then there was the realization of what my mother would do when she found out about my deviant actions. Her idea of understanding was an ironing cord to the back.

"ANSWER ME!!" She yelled suddenly scaring my erection away and eliciting a slight squirt of urine to further my embarrassment.

"Uhm, yeah...OH I MEAN-uhm, NO!" I shut my eyes tightly expecting a vicious beating followed by some crude form of castration.

Yvette stood up shoving me roughly to the side to look down the hall towards the vacant living room. She kind of leaned against the door with this kind of forlorn expression before closing and locking it. Yvette surprised the hell out of me by hooking her thumbs into her panties and drawing them down her shapely legs until they rested in a corona around her manicured feet. I was treated to a full view of her wide ass and perfect peach before the selfishly curvy mulatto crawled back into her unmade bed.

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,981 Followers
12