Big Butt Chronicles: Yvette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here." She crooked her finger beckoning me into her bed as she spread her legs wide. I put a knee onto her mattress before she stopped me with her foot.

"Aren't you going to take your pants off?" I hadn't thought about it and slowly undid my belt worrying that I might look stupid with no pants. I didn't know if I had a big enough cock for my cousin; it was at least two handfuls by my estimate. I rarely pleasured myself due to a strict upbringing in my household that reinforced how bad premarital sex and unwanted children were. Funny though whenever I looked at family albums I noticed my mom and dad wedding pictures included me as a child.

"Hurry up." Yvette sounded annoyed as she rested on her elbows. Her eyes betrayed some unregistered typed of reaction when I was nude from the waist down. I have to admit to being scared as I crawled on my hands and knees right between her legs.

"Calm down little boy!" I'd grabbed the underside of her left leg behind the knee with the intent of pushing it up towards her chest. My hand was roughly slapped away before she snagged the collar of my t-shirt in her fist. Yvette tugged at my shirt finally getting me to realize that she wanted to be eaten.

"You got a problem with this?" She was used to guys going down on her willingly and I was drawing her into new territory.

"Uhm; well I guess not." She gestured towards the puffy lips of her sex waiting.

"This your first time; isn't it?" I just shook my head silently admitting what we both knew. She face-palmed looking up at the ceiling before turning to me with a condescending smile.

"Look I'll show you the basics; but if you fuck up I'll whip your ass. I do not want to have your retarded kids so don't cum inside me under any circumstance. I don't care how good it feels-DON'T FUCKING CUM INSIDE ASSHOLE!!" I sat there on my knees nodding like some village gimp at her crude instructions. It was common knowledge in my gossip heavy family that she'd been on the pill since her first year of high school.

Yvette opened her flower with two fingers exposing how wet she still was from my shameful actions. Her clit was visible and I decided to start there timidly touching it with the tip of my tongue. She shuddered from my inexperienced touch giving me a clue to her likes. A slight line was traced on her button until she roughly palmed the back of my head shoving my face into her cunt. I went into survival mode licking and slurping in a mad attempt to please my beautiful, abrasive cousin until she finally came. I was unprepared little realizing that she would squirt directly into my mouth. She was lying flat on her back staring at the ceiling for a few minutes before she regarded me.

"You're pretty good at that; if you happen to ever get a girl outside of your family...start with the head game. It's probably your best bet." Her musky scent was all over my face and t-shirt. She wasted no time at all rolling onto her stomach giving me a view I'd been coveting all night.

It was different seeing her magnificent ass fully nude. The hard tan lines I mentioned before gave testament to the rather large full back panties she wore and provided extra incentive to my throbbing cock. Yvette grabbed one of her pillows resting her head on it as she turned towards the television. It was a little insulting realizing that she was going to watch old sitcoms as I lost my virginity. She still had her legs closed together and I took advantage of the opportunity to straddle the back of her thighs.

My cock was harder than it had ever been before and I slid it into the cleft between her huge cheeks which took on kind of an oval shape when she was in the prone position. Realizing a long held perverted dream, I let my cock rest in her ass crack like some nerdy flag of honor. I cupped the outsides of her cheeks pushing the warm, pliant flesh around my cock. Yvette's considerable ass completely engulfed my cock leaving only the head peering out at the small of her back. I began pushing my cock in and out of her rear cleavage with surgical precision. It started to get hot in Yvette's room forcing me to fold my shirt over to the back of my neck. She was breathing heavily remaining noncommittal while watching a rerun episode of the Jeffersons.

The atmosphere took on a surreal quality as I fucked her cheeks to weird polka music coming from the television. George Jefferson was dancing with Helen Willis doing some sort of embarrassing funky chicken dance while her whale of a husband watched clueless. I realized that the cadence I was fucking her cheeks with matched the music. Yvette got into it too rolling her hips up against me as I mashed down against her soft behind. I looked up at the back of her head hearing her labored breathing and soft moans.

"Come on-fuck me." She finally admitted never realizing that I was content to play with her big ass for the rest of the evening.

"Fuh-Feels good like this...Fuck." I wanted her to know that she didn't have to go all the way with me.

"It's gonna feel a whole lot better if you stick it inside."

"Yeah?"

"Trust me; you will never be the same again." Yvette bounced her hips for emphasis unintentionally causing a stream of precum to leak from my cock. The sensation proved to be too much for me as pushed her cheeks hard around my straining penis as thick milky rivulets of cum exploded all over her juicy ass and back. In a matter of seconds Yvette's wide butt was completely glazed. I knew she would be angry so I quickly jerked more cum onto her body.

"Are you serious? You are so fucking selfish; you couldn't even keep it together long enough to get the fucking pussy! You-are such a CHILD!"

She reached back gathering some of my spunk looking truly disgusted at the sight of the thick mess dripping from her fingers. My cousin demonstrated her frustration by wiping my spunk on my t-shirt before hopping out of the bed to her bathroom. I watched dumbfounded as she clicked on the light added some illumination to the darkened room checking her appearance in the mirror over her sink. She wadded up some toilet paper and began wiping her back clean of my spunk. I sat there marveling at her body looking like some dear caught in the headlights. I noticed that the cutoff sweatshirt she was wearing bore a Flash Dance logo and my cousin appeared to be a lot more deserving of that shirt than bony Jennifer Beals.

Yvette slipped the shirt casually over her shoulders tossing it on the floor of her bathroom for her mother to launder no doubt. She turned to me cupping her breasts and stared for what seemed like forever. I could have sat there all night looking at her hour glass figure. The hard tan lines motif carried over to her modest chest as well. Her nipples were thick and erect leading me to ponder what it would be like to take one in my mouth. My gaze descended down to her clean shaven pate as she rubbed it every now and then. Yvette seemed to be staring at me almost in a contemplative state before she turned to her bathtub drawing the shower curtain back. Looking around at her domain told me that she'd been on some sort of emotional bender that culminated in her drunken binge. An uncle once told me that the worst thing you could do to a very attractive woman was make her feel "ordinary". Yvette's actions seemed to be bearing this train of thought out. Running water jolted me out of my deep contemplation rewarding me with a view of my cousin's meaty backside. She was bending over her tub testing the temperature of the water.

Instinctively I closed the distance between us taking her rounded thighs in my hands. Her flesh yielded to my touch as she leaned back into my pelvis. There was this sort of intense heat that seared the head of my cock as it breached her entrance followed by this extremely pleasurable engulfing warmth on the rest of my shaft eliciting an audible gasp from me. Yvette was really tight and seemed to get tighter as I pushed inside until skin touched skin. I could see the muscles in her back flex as she did her best to accommodate me. She seemed to pulse around my cock massaging it with her insides bringing me close.

"Are you going to cum?" She sounded concerned as she steadied herself on the outer rim of the tub.

"Uhm; I might...it feels so-GOOD!" My inner thighs were pulsing almost painfully and I didn't know if I could stave off another powerful climax.

"DON'T MOVE-Just stay still; get used to me-feeling me. If you're still gonna cum, just pull out and do it on my ass." I didn't trust myself so I reluctantly withdrew resting my cock on the cleft between her cheeks.

"Just try to relax enough for the feeling to kind of go away." Yvette was actually tutoring me and it felt kind of weird because she was usually very distant. I ran a single finger along her spine making the curvy girl shiver. I settled down a little dipping back inside for more of that incredible sensation finding her dripping wet with anticipation.

"I can't wait anymore, just fuck me."

My cock was as hard as a steel bar and interlaced with a lattice of veins with precum dribbling out of the reddened head. I was so hard that it was painful and only Yvette's tight snatch could make this intense sensation go away. She cried out instinctively pushing one of her palms into my bird chest to halt further pushing on my part. I grabbed her thin wrist as my other hand dug into her fleshy thigh pulling her back further until flesh touched flesh.

"Okay?" I cautioned as her flailing hand returned to steady herself on the tub rim. My lust had reached a fever pitch and I couldn't have stopped myself even if wanted. There was this wet, squelching sound that filled the bathroom provided an audible testimony of her own need, Yvette was actually leaking her own brand of precum which ran profusely down her inner thighs to the tiled floor of her bathroom.

"Hard."

"Wh-What?"

"Do it-Harder; fuck me like you mean it."

"But that will make me cum really quick." I continued managing my strokes feeling little shards of pleasure here and there.

"You can FUCK me AGAIN; I-I just need it REALLY HARD!!" Yvette sounded really desperate at this point having reached down between her legs to diddle her clit. Her voice came in short gasps and slight mumblings increasing in volume until she was yelping like a wounded animal. I'd managed to last fucking her hard enough to make her double over placing her palms in the shallow water of the tub's bottom. The view of her luscious tanned cheeks deforming as they slammed into my pelvis was sexually intoxicating.

"I'm gonna cum." I could feel the now familiar straining in my inner thighs and my balls tightened up drastically. She was babbling some incoherent nonsense and arching her wide hips back towards me in a loud slapping motion.

"I'm serious; I'm about to cum Yvette!" My nerves were on fire and every part of me felt alive in the moment.

"JUST DO IT; CUM ALL OVER ME!!" She responded in something akin to a shrill scream. I picked up even more speed filling the small bathroom with the loud slapping sounds of two sweaty bodies coming together in brilliant unison. Yvette was matching me move for move slamming violently back into my crotch a woman possessed. Her snatch tightened up so much that I could barely move as she ensnared my palm sinking her teeth hungrily into it. I could feel her entire body vibrating and trembling uncontrollably.

"AAAAWWWW SHIT!!" I don't know how I managed to do it but I snatched my cock out of her steaming cunt with seconds to lose. Screams of pleasure erupted from us both as several thick jets of cum shot from the head of my cock glazing her big ass and turning it into a glistening mess. I could hardly believe so much semen had come from my body as I watched some of it pool on the surface of her caramel colored butt before dripping to the tiled floor. She slumped over the rim of the tub wheezing and breathing heavily.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah give me a minute; I get these heart murmurs sometimes." I reluctantly let go of her as we both realized the phone in her bedroom was ringing off the hook.

"SHIT!!" She shoved me to the side bolting into her room leaping onto her bed and snatching up the phone while I stood there dumbfounded. My beautiful cousin was quite the vision kneeling on the bed and causing another instantaneous erection.

"They're not going to be back until late, we're supposed to order a pizza or something-their words not mine." She lit up another joint staring at the television for a few minutes before looking down at my erection.

"Come here." She smiled knowingly sitting on the edge of the bed and taking my cock in the palm of her hand stroking it. Her palm and fingers felt pillow soft and heavy as she stroked me to full hardness.

"Hey, you like this...like how it feels?"

"Yeah, feels really great." She chuckled at my evaluation pulling me onto the bed beside her and gesturing for me to recline. Yvette dropped down to her knees beside the bed spreading my legs before taking me into her mouth. I immediately humped up into her mouth uncontrollably before being pushed back down as Yvette took control licking and slurping me into euphoria. I could feel her tongue tickling and teasing my glans. She buried my length slowly until my pelvis was almost touching her nose holding it there for what seemed like an eternity before releasing me with an audible "pop" of her lips. My dick was pointing directly at the ceiling catching the light from the television with her saliva coating it.

Before I knew it she was straddling me in a squatting position handling my cock. I felt her rubbing and pushing my unit against her slit until the head finally slid inside. Her palms were flat on my chest making it hard for me to breathe under her weight. Yvette sheathed the rest of me taking care to let herself get used to my girth. I'd always thought my rather "chubby" looking penis looked freakish but she seemed to love it resting on top of me and luxuriating in the feeling.

"This is a good dick." The slivers of pleasure coursing through her body forced honesty from her thin lips.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, now don't fucking move; I want to do all the work and it's okay if you cum. Just stay-still alright?" I don't know how I was able to keep from smiling but I was overjoyed at the prospect of blowing a load inside her tight snatch.

"Okay." I agreed sounding more like an awkward, clueless teen than I would have liked. Yvette sat on top of me arching her back and pushing her modest breasts out from her chest. Her nipples were fully erect looking the bullet tips that they were. I wanted to touch and tweak them, roll them between my fingertips. She seemed to sense my need grabbing my hands and placing them over her tits which were a perfect handful. They were very firm a little like oversized lemons topped with soft dime sized nipples that rose proudly from her breasts proclaiming her lust. My fingers hungrily squeezed and kneaded her tits with wild abandon. Yvette cupped my hands with her own goading me into groping her harder as her hips began to move back and forth in an ever increasing tempo.

My cousin was fucking me harder and harder leaning down over my chest so that I could reach back and grab that big, juicy ass of hers as much as I wanted. I don't know what she was doing but Yvette managed to put pressure just under the head of my cock and it felt glorious. She raised up on her haunches doing it a few times before slamming back down onto me.

"I don't know what you were doing, but it felt great!"

"You liked that?"

"Yeah." She repeated the motion several more times until I reached up grabbing her small waist pulling her roughly down onto my cock. I could feel the fire building in my loins egging me onward as I did my best to fuck her hard to no avail.

"You ready to cum?"

"Ye-Yeah...FAAAWK!!" My balls were killing me as they tightened up for the impending explosion. Yvette wrapped her arms around my neck and rolled us over until I was on top of her.

"FUCK ME RIGHT!!" She growled as I mimicked her actions wrapping my arms around her neck while her thick shapely legs locked into the small of my back. It was okay to cum inside so I pounded her harder that I'd ever done before making her whimper and cry. Her calves pumped with me as our lips merged. Her tongue darted into my mouth swirling around in fiery passion. The bed shook violently as we both whimpered and moaned into one another merging into a single passionate entity.

"YYYYYYVETTE!!" I screamed into her mouth as I exploded inside her clenching honeypot again and again. She matched my cadence perfectly arching her back upward as I humped into her mashing uglies like nobody's business. I'd never felt something so intimately primal and doubted I ever would again.

...then I was spent.

Helpless atop my cousin who was cooing and softly raking her nails across my back until I kissed her once more. My face was buried in her bedding hiding the tears streaking down my cheeks. I could still feel her trying to clench up around me.

"Hey, you okay?" I just nodded my head unable to speak from the weight of sheer emotion engulfing me. Everything suddenly felt "different" and I didn't know why. Couldn't put my finger on it or reason it out. Yvette tapped my side and I rolled off of her feeling the loss as we disengaged. I rolled over onto my stomach trying to hide my conflicted features from my beautiful cousin.

"Come on; let's clean up." She leaned over my back kissing the nape of my neck. It was more reassurance than anything else as I took her hand and went into the bathroom. It was strange and surreal showering with her. She still stood almost a head taller than me looking to all of the outside world like a woman older than her eighteen years. We soaped and played with each other's bodies like a new toy reveling in our blossoming rapport. I fingered her into another climax and she returned the favor jerking me off onto the shower's green tinted walls.

"Come on, put your clothes back on. You don't want your mom to find out do you?" Before I could answer there was some noise down the hall. We cracked the door realizing that someone was unlocking the front door. I frantically dressed while Yvette simply wrapped herself in a housecoat and shoved me out of her room.

She pressed something into my hand which I pocketed bolting down the hallway as our parent entered the apartment.

"Ready to go?" My mother looked weary and perhaps a little buzzed while Aunt Fanny stared at me quizzically.

"What'd you guys do while we were out?" My face flushed as red as somebody with my brown skin tone could. I scratched my nappy hair and shrugged searching for an answer unknowing giving Yvette's mother the truth.

"Talked, we just talked Aunt Fanny."

"Talked huh?" Aunt Fanny was old school with Louisiana origins. She'd grown up in a house with two sets of brothers and sisters on either side of her. Her light brown eyes narrowed as a smirk formed on her rounded face. I could see a bit of Yvette in her at this point.

"GET YOUR ASS IN THE CAR!" My mother bellowed clueless as ever to the fact that my childhood had now been stripped away. I got into the car lying down on the backseat. I looked up at the second floor apartment to find my cousin staring from her front room window. It made my heart skip and butterflies fluttered in my stomach. I pretended to be asleep on the backseat and my mother was just fine with that driving off into the night. Once we were on the road I dug into my pockets to find out what Yvette had given me.

...it was her panties. The same ones she'd been wearing when I happened across her in a time of need. We'd exchanged something in the process, her sorrow and my innocence more or less.

...to be continued.

12